Spoiler Because She Had A Time Limit, She Became The Villain’s Daughter-in-law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Dec 7, 2020.

1. ellenaandrs

ellenaandrs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please do update! it's so heartbreaking, my heart can't take it

2. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the duke asked Evan, "With that kid(Laria)....Do you like her?"
    Evan replied with, Well we have shared a room for 7 years of course I like her. That's why the Duke realized his mistake...he set Evan up with a tragic love story like himself. So he told Evan, to clear his mind before he hears the answers. Basically telling him the truth the next day!Sigh I hate the Duke in this timeline lol
    Maybe 2 more chapters of the 1st timeline?
    I'll translate next one ,Ty:blobphone::blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2021
    Minaeli, Ariary, Mi shiru and 16 others like this.
  3. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ty. I will correct it :blobpopcorn:

BananaChi likes this.
  4. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Evan."

Laria didn't know about her illness until the end.

"Don't like me too much.“
    But one day she told Evan seriously.
    “Just, let’s get along in moderation. I think that's better. "

Evan's complexion was getting worse day by day than Laria, and Laria continued to cough.

"Somehow….my body is getting worse and worse… I still want to live a little longer, but there are so many things I want to do."
    "What do you want to do?"
    Evan asked, stroking Laria's hair, she grinned.
    "I want to live until your birthday."
    "......Huh?"
    "I want to tell you happy twenty-first birthday.”
    "...…"
    “Come to think of it, I never said happy birthday to you. You didn't do it to me either, but-”
    “Oh. Don't mind my birthday."
    Evan said lowly.
    "I've been directing myself since I was a kid not having anyone congratulating me on my birthday."
    "No. I want to congratulate you."
    Laria said sarcastically.
    "I'll gather all the vassals and invite the whole family to the music troupe, and then say Happy Birthday to you."
    “While saying something like that….”
    Evan buried her face in his body. “
    “How do you just sleep in moderation, idiot?”

Laria lived only two more months after that.
    Meanwhile, his office burned down due to a sudden terrorist attack.
    Also, a man named Seymour found the book of Lord Icard(first Duke), the first head of state, and took a gold mine that had just been discovered.
    Evan was not impressed with all of that. However, he was always by her side.
    He had no interest in following the terrorists. None.
    Every day with Laria was more important.
    And it was the day of the royal banquet. Laria's condition deteriorated sharply.
    Although she was unaware of her own condition, Laria seemed to have sensed that her body was not so bad today.
    "I'm sorry," said Laria, looking at Evan's earth-colored face and timidly.
    She said,
    “If I were healthy, I would go with you and have my first dance.”
    “….Then who are you going to dance with for the second dance?”
    "What, anyone?"
    "You're definitely not going. Hey."
    “…..You're a bit obsessive. You can't do that. Are you going to stop your wife's social life?"
    "Then I'll kill them inside."
    “….”
    "A hundred times?"
    Laria was about to say something, but after coughing, she laughed helplessly and lost consciousness.
    And after hours of trying to wake her up, she called out Evan's name, standing next to her in the same position as before.
    "Evan."
    Evan grabbed her hand.
    "Thank you for that time."
    "...don't say that." Evan's voice was hoarse.
    Laria took a few breaths, wiping the blood from her lips.
    "I…I've been indifferent to you for so long. I don't deserve to be saying that,"
    she said sadly as Evan snorted, Laria shaking her head.
    "So was I."
    She rolled up Evan's sleeve and touched his deep scar.
    “Really, really, I should have stopped this much…..”
    “If only you could live one more time, Laria,”
    Evan said quietly.
    "Don't date a guy like me."
    "Huh?"
    "Meet a guy who takes good care of your illness from a young age and likes you all the time."
    "Is that okay?"
    "And I'll kill him in Hell."
    "......"
    Laria looked at him as if embarrassed, and then smiled.
    “If I can live one more time, you can’t do that.”
    ".…"
    "I don't need another man."
    And she fell into another deep sleep.
    At dawn that day, she managed to leave the world with only one word, ‘How are you?’ and passed away as if falling asleep.

Evan didn't shed a single tear. Because he didn't want to live long without her anyway.

Elani was the first in line for the throne, but the emperor was so young that she was a beautiful princess who did not know when she would inherit the throne.
    Kalaudin had originally planned to persuade the emperor to release the black magic seal but he would most likely refuse.
    This is because the emperor did not wish for anything other than his own small power.
    So, it was a plan 7 years ago to connect Elani and Evan by marriage and somehow get the seal of the imperial family.
    So time passed and Elani also came of age.
    And after hearing everything from Kalaudin, Evan frantically clings to something after Laria fell asleep(died).
    The night after Laria's funeral, Evan went straight to Kalaudin and said lowly.
    “It seems that I can get permission even if I do not dare to marry.”
    “…. What? "
    Kalaudin saw his son with the same face as the one he had when he was young.
    After marrying her, he somehow seduced Elani, whether in face or body, and then obtained permission for black magic.
    She couldn't say stop.
    However, Evan came with a completely different solution.
    "Princess Elani was more eager for the divorce law than expected. Our cooperation is essential to pass the law."
    Now the Duke of Icard was the de facto head of the aristocratic family.
    After hearing all the facts from Kalaudin, Evan was spurring himself to practice black magic on his own initiative. Kalaudin couldn't help but watch his son, who had become more and more walled-up.
    But every time he saw his son grow weaker, he regretted his choice.

In the end, it was because Evan would be feeling the same pain she felt.
    "But Princess Elani is not the kind of person who will permit black magic on condition that the law passes.”

"I have decided to remove the right of succession to Prince Ronald. They say it is terrible to please the Emperor because of him."
    "....What? Evan, that's not something you can do..."
    “I decided to make it ineligible for succession. Whether it makes them unable to act as human beings, or kills them if it is difficult.”
    Evan, who was young and far more intelligent than himself, ended up arguing with Elani.
    They had come to compromise with the release of the black magic seal, allowing the summoning of demons, the seat of the emperor, and the passage of the divorce law.
    Kalaudin, who had not expected Elani's aspirations to be that great, was deeply surprised. She said,
    'Of course, I thought he hated black magic like an imperial family.'
    Besides, she knew that she was a daughter who satisfies the emperor, so he didn't know that her aspiration for the throne was so great.

"I heard that Princess Elani had a grudge against Prince Ronald. They said that they put up the relics of the Previous Empress at their own will. But how do you plan to directly assassinate the imperial family.…"
    "It's a promise that you won't have to keep if time goes back anyway."
    In other words, Evan had hit the line of multiples.
    He walked to the Duke of Icard to compromise on what he could not do anyway.
    In fact, after much thought, Elani promised the permission of black magic.
    " To me, my beliefs are more important than authority or anything like that. It is a great harm to the empire it won't work. "
    "I'm going to show my mother's face only once, to my father. It won't confuse the world at all."
    " Is there such a black magic? Well, you know what the Duke of Icard is pure. I believe."

Evan knew it before Kalaudin. He could understand his heart.

If Laria had left a will, Evan would have turned the empire upside down and listened to it.
    "It was said to Princess Elani that it was simply the black magic to see her mother again.”
    He did not dare to say that time could go back, in a word, it was a story that completely deceived Elani.
    Consent of the noble family and approval of the royal family.
    The former is Kalaudin based on 20 years of planning the latter was accomplished by Evan through negotiations and fraud.
    Only very few people knew that it was possible to turn back time and bring people back to life, so even Elani couldn't have imagined it.
    Finally, the very deep underground of the Imperial Palace, the Altar of Darkness, was opened for the first time in hundreds of years.
    Evan and Kalaudin climbed the altar alone.
    As the old old books studied by Kalaudin, Evan calmly recalls all he memorized and cut the holy relics in half in the middle of the magic circle.
    - Coming to the human world after a very long time. Has it been over a thousand years?
    There was no demonic substance, only a majestic voice resounded on the altar
    - You who dare summon the devil, what contract do you want to make with me
    "I want to turn back time and change causality to bring the dead back to life."
    -Huh.... If we turn back time, even you, without knowing the fact of the return, will be living a new life again.
    "It doesn't matter."
    - And black magic is unique to humans. It's not a Rihan’s magic, so you have to pay a pretty high price.
    "Save my wife, and in return take my life or my soul."
    Evan said quietly, as Kalaudin immediately grabbed his arm.
    “What are you talking about?”
    The demonic voice cut off the bewildered words of Kalaudin.

-Hong, the head is a bit worn, but the devil doesn't trade like that, unconditionally causation and one life.
    Evan had a look of disappointment. It was because he thought that Matilda could come back to life if he didn't exist in the first place.
    But the devil seemed to have noticed Evan's calculations right away.

-Matilda or Laria. The way to resurrect is to be born first. Have no choice but to not In the first place, there is no other way because the body is supposed to have children. (??)
    The devil's voice continued
    - So it's not right for both of them to be saved. Your life depends on the cause of saving your mother anyway
    The person who cut off his word immediately was Kalaudin.
    "No, Devil. I'm not here to bring Matilda back to life."
    "Father?"
    Evan's furrowed his brows at the unexpected words.
    So far, of course, Evan has never doubted that Kalaudin would choose Matilda over him.
    To Kalaudin, Evan was always the culprit in the death of Matilda, an ill-born child.
    If he could disappear from the world and bring Matilda back to life, of course, he thought it would be a good ending for everyone.
    “Why....”
    Kalaudin looked at Evan silently and, to his surprise, grabbed his hand.
    It was the first physical contact between the father and son.
    “Evan, I messed up your childhood with the desire to bring Matilda back to life. And I didn’t stop to get it all back."
    ".…"
    "That doesn't mean I didn't love you. I just wanted to give you complete love. Thinking I messed it up once, I became obsessed with black magic as if I was driven to a dead end.”
    So, Kalaudin opted to somehow do his best to restore the already broken father-son relationship rather than restore it halfway through.
    The more he regretted it, the more he wanted to start over and the more he tried to work, the vicious cycle repeated.
    And he added gloomily.
    "If I had to choose between you and Matilda, we have already chosen."
    ".…"
    “Because when you were born....Matilda said she would give birth to you no matter what, and I agreed to respect her.”
    “But....“

"I'm sorry, Evan. It's my first time being a parent too, so I didn't know what to do. I'm going to pay this back like this."
    Evan is confused. He had no other answer. It was an unexpected situation.
    “So, Devil.”
    Kalaudin said lowly.
    "Take my life."
    There was not the slightest hesitation in his voice, as he had thought for a long time.
    "I want my daughter-in-law, Laria Rose Icard, to come back to life."

Wow what a ride! I think that's the end of the past.
    This chapter was pretty long the author added 10 extra pages to this xD. I was half right~I totally thought he had a hand in bringing her back to life. The past was just full of tears :blobsob: poor babies. Still hate the Duke in this timeline jeez communication is key!:blobcat_rawr:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  5. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary:Thank you for translating!!!
    When I first read the title i ignored it because like ah, the title is too cliche so I ignored it for a while. Then i became curios and finally pressed it and became drawn to the novel. Reading the available english chapters, i thought that it was just a normal isekai nobel but turns out theres more. I thought this was a light romance novel but why am i crying? This is literally very sad. Its very sad but its also heartwarming.
    THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR THE SPOILERS!!!!!!

Bella94, Chorkie, Dbesta02 and 4 others like this.
  6. 6clipse

6clipse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil the ending?

crystalleciel and Creolenerd like this.
  7. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im tearing up that my eyes become dry lol. Thanks for the mtl! The mtl is very understandable ❤ this story started with cliches but the plot forward feels original

Winter8flower and Grace.tjhin like this.
  8. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    c138 to c140 please...:aww::blobsob::blobwoah::bloborz:

Dbesta02, IK_Reads and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  9. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Baby FL is just so cute and funny, I laugh out loud when she said "I'm good at being a parasite" and tried to copy ML's moves in order to pave her way out of the dukedom by earning as much money as possible before they wanted to get rid of her, it's funny af

Shendee90, Bella94, cjburaira and 3 others like this.
  11. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter?

12. Unique_Xero

Unique_Xero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ending was wild
    So our FL never went inside a book. Evan just reversed time after making a contract with a devil (the cat). The cat says that he'll reverse time but edit our FL's memories that she entered a book. All the book things about our ML falling in love with the princess is lies, he only loved our FL his entire life. But if they don't fall in love again it is what it is was what the cat was trying to do BUT THEY DID FALL IN LOVE AGAIN. The father originally planned on making a contract with the cat instead so he can revive his wife. However he gave that contract to our ML as "sorry for kinda neglecting you" kinda thing. Anyways our FL comes back peacefully back to the duke's estate and shit they fuck around get a kid and in the end of the novel they fuck in a carriage roleplaying...
    honestly what did I read.

FunSmiles, Sadri, Minaeli and 98 others like this.