LCD The Villain Wants to Live

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Blitz, Aug 28, 2021.

1. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    It is, even though some might not think.

2. sesyfygtrtuy

sesyfygtrtuy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How .like in the future? currently he only loves Julie and it seems like he will die .pls tell me it's happy harem ending like scog

3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what will happen at the end since it is still an ongoing series.
    Harem is when two or more women like the main character.

4. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a fake harem

Feralis and Yomiel Metathronos like this.
  5. sesyfygtrtuy

sesyfygtrtuy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also can u explain the arc where epherene spends 300years happen .I just don't understand

Why fake harem

6. philipeaglesea

philipeaglesea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although more than one women like him, he only likes his fiancee but the character Deculein was designed to have feeling for her to the point you can call it an obsession. The MC doesn't like how that effects him so he wants to maintain some distance. As for the other girls, they are his students, he doesn't seem to have any interest beyond that nor does how his personality has been portrayed so far shows that he will. But I am curious to see how the author will spin this.

7. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To simplify what happened:
    • Time was messed up on the island due to two monsters that came from somewhere
    • The monsters fed on people's time and eventually would break free of the island and do horrible things to the world
    • The messed up time allowed people from different times (possible different timelines and parallel worlds) all to exist on the island at the same time.
    • Talking to anyone not from your timeframe cost basically (Magic Power of Talking Mage) - (Mental Strength of Listening Mage) for the listening Mage. Due to Deculein's mental strength, he could be pretty much talk and listen to anyone with no drain.
    • Archmage Epherene from ~6 years in the future was determined to stop the monsters before they escaped the island.
    • Archmage Epherene's plan was basically to starve the monsters to death. It would take 300 years of the monsters not eating anyone's time to starve to death.
    • One of the monsters had Archmage Epherene targeted and she couldn't move around freely until our Epherene distracted it enough for the Archmage to slip it's grasps
    • Archmage Epherene was freezing everyone's time so they couldn't be eaten AND would not experience the 300 year wait since that would most likely cause anyone to go insane
    • Deculein offered to wait the 300 years with Archmage Epherene but Archmage Epherene fakes him out and puts him stasis.
    • 300 years pass while everyone is in stasis, then everyone snaps free at the same time. People leave the island and return to their normal time frames
    • At some point in our future, Deculein sneaks back on to the island and hides out until Archmage Epherene puts everyone into stasis and then the two of them wait out the 300 years together. What happens to either of them is unknown.

8. sesyfygtrtuy

sesyfygtrtuy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay thanks for the explanation.can you alos explain the wizard rank .from solda to archmage.there never was a clear order

9. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't decide whether I like this novel or not. It feels all over the place and plot points don't flow well, and the author tends to make things more complicated than it needs to be.

Sea Dog likes this.
  10. checkman123

checkman123 [Nez] [The Bystander][RAWR FEAR ME]

Reading List:
    Link
    Im hella confused with this arc.
    Can someone explain it to me. But man, chp 116 is pretty good TT^TT

11. PedoBear Version 2.0

PedoBear Version 2.0 「 Lvl. 69 Legendary Pantsu Hunter !」

Reading List:
    Link
    My man silently died alone in the world of mirror after enduring his injuries for countless decades just to fulfill his promise... Isn't this like the third Deculaine who died? The Deculaine who stays with the archmage Epherine, The Deculaine who was killed by the emperor's knight before Julie regressed, and the Deculaine who died in the world of mirror?

RealSaMu and checkman123 like this.
  12. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't age in the timefucked place so they can stay as long as they can as long as they don't go insane. Deculaine has an ego so high he thinks losing his sanity is unsightly and can endure it for millennia.

13. checkman123

Reading List:
    Link
    ik that he died but im still confused why does he need to do this to safe sophien?

14. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the present she's mentally giving up on living. If she commits suicide the world will end. So Deculein is shoring up her mentality by being with her through all of her previous regressions... well the first 140 at any rate.

checkman123 likes this.
  15. checkman123

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i see thx

16. Arlos

Arlos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s also Deculein personality affecting him, making him literally unable to break his word once given. And since he promised young Sophien that he would stay with her through her regression...

17. Feralis

Feralis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is not revealed yet the fate of future Deculaine and future Epherene, BUT in that situation the only danger is too have their minds break under the pressure of a relative eternity and with Deculaine stats is very unlikely that he will lose to that challenge.

18. sesyfygtrtuy

sesyfygtrtuy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also who is reylie .I forgot .can you tell

19. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's that?
    I haven't read the lock chapters yet so I don't know if she is there.

20. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riley? That's his fiancee's cousin. An adventurer, a party member of the Red Velvet thingy. I forgot the name, Ganesha's party. The names often changed in MTLs and some chapters, specially for an SC like her.