Recommendations Abusive/ Neglectful Family Get their Just Dessert?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HMM1990, Oct 24, 2021.

1. HMM1990

HMM1990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, so, I'm currently reading The Wicked Woman's Daughter/ Born as the Daughter of the Wicked Woman. As per the tittle, the mc transmigrated into a novel as a (supposedly) villainess' daughter. It was so sad reading about how the mc and her mom got abused so bad for years that her mom went crazy and then died miserably. I was so mad at the shitty father and went to look for spoiler and voila! It turn up that he only got striped off his title by the end of the story. Basically a slap on the wrist. That was soooo unsatisfying that I took a break from reading it further. You can't play with my emotion like a rollercoaster and then leave it hanging just like that. Nuh-uh. So now I'm looking for story where the family that mistreated mc got their comeuppance. I don't mean like death since it's such an easy way out, what it mean is that they suffer the same way mc suffer. So any novel like that out there? It can be any setting as long as it focus on the family dynamic. Thank you in advance.

2. Zazaisme

Zazaisme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. the monster Duchess and Contract Princess
    2. I Became the Wife of the Male Lead
    3. the symbiotic relationship between a panther and a rabbit
    4. Just leave me be
    5. The villainess lives again
    6. Villainess are destined to die
    7. I dont love you anymore
    8. Taming the tyrant and runaway