Request Primordial/ancient cultivating story

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Nsado, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Nsado

Nsado Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When reading cultivation novels you always have the mc gaining some ancient treasure/art/bloodline which makes him stronger than those the same level as him and how the ancient eras were much more powerful than the current ones. What I want is a novel where mc is literally in the ancient primordial era where cultivation has just become a thing and people are still learning about it(Not some reincarnated guy from ancient era)or that it is still new at least, at most a couple hundred or thousand years. Does such a novel exist? I hope you can give me some recommendations.

2. Blank-1

Blank-1 Fantasy-holic

Reading List:
    Link
    Spiritual attainment of Minghe
    It’s about a guy from earth ending up in Chinese mythology as the lord of the blood sea
    It’s fine if you want something to pass the time, and has pretty adequate character development from a former earth guy to a ruthless and scheming powerhouse.
    The part where he goes to the higher world. After he ascends it becomes a kind of a drag in a new environment, and then gets axed after a bit

3. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chronicles of Primordial Wars is for sure a guy in stone tool times cultivating a strange power and exploring things very much (given a lot info and facts on modern Earth are worthless in his new life).

However, I haven't stuck long enough to know if it is truly cultivation or just stone age wuxia (as there hasn't been any info on whether this pwper prolongs life from anyone in story).

4. Nsado

Nsado Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some reviews and it says how the mc reincarnates into a tribe and how it’s more slice of life than cultivation but I’ll try it. Thanks

Haven’t heard of this so I’ll try it as well.