Resolved Quick Transmigration Female MC (BG)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by shurlita, Aug 21, 2021.

1. shurlita

shurlita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel a while back and I read it raw, so I don't know if its been translated yet. It is a BG QT novel and I only remember 2 of the arcs. The FL and ML have the same/similar name in each world and the ML is the same person in each world. I can't remember what the mission of the FL is in each world and if I recall correctly, the FL doesn't have memories of who she is at the start of the novel. However, the FL, in later arcs, finds out the reason for the same name in each is because the original host of each world is her.

The first arc that I remember happens earlier on in the novel. This arc is in the modern world with supernatural elements and the FL transmigrates into the body of a college student. The FL was with a group of students, involving the OFL and OML of this world, to go visit an ancient Chinese mansion that is haunted (I think they were on a Ghost Hunt because the mansion is infamous). The male lead is the ghost that haunts this mansion and was the villain in the original story. I think the ML was haunting the mansion because he died from a scheme against him in ancient China and he was looking for his bride. The bride he is looking for is the FL. I think we only find this out because when the FL enters the mansion she comes across a room where she gets stuck. The FL finds herself wearing an ancient Chinese wedding gown and that same room turns into a bridal room (I don't remember if this was the past memories of a previous life or if this was an illusion). I can't remember the rest of the story, but the ML decides to move on and reincarnates, meeting the FL again without any memories of the past and have a happy ending together.

The second arc that I remember happens later on in the novel and I remember this arc because it is related to the arc I mentioned above. This arc is in Ancient China and this is when the ghost ML from the arc mentioned above hadn't died yet (it entails more details about why ghost ML died, which I can't recall much of). The OML is a prince and the OFL is from a wealthy family in a small town. In the original story, the OFL saves the OML while traveling to a temple, but this changes because of the FL. The body that the FL comes into is a slave/servant for the OFL family and they have the documents that can free her from being a slave/servant. So, on the trip to the temple, the FL uses this chance to instead save the OML so that he will owe her. The FL leaves the OML unconscious but safe for his subordinates to find him and when the OML wakes up he investigates who saved him and orders his subordinates to find the FL. When the FL returns from the trip, she finds the ML and uses the time she has to make him fall in love with her. The ML is poor and lives with his mom/grandma (I don't remember if it was his mom or grandma). He is studying to try to take that top scholar examination in the capital to take back his family mansion (the same haunted mansion from the arc above). The ML was previously from a noble family in the capital but fell to ruins because of some kind of scheme against his family and was only left with his mom/grandma. Also, the mom/grandma really liked the FL and approved of the ML being together with the FL. While the FL is building a relationship with the ML, the OML is finally able to locate her and grants her a wish for saving him. The FL has the OML buy her freedom and I think the main reason why he was willing to grant her wish, besides her saving his life, is because of the secret to her birth (I don't remember how he found out). It's time for the ML to the examination and he takes the FL with him. While he takes the exam, the OML takes the FL to his aunt and there the FL finds out her real identity as the daughter of the OML aunt. The ML scores as the top examiner and is finally able to take back his family mansion and marries the FL. The FL was able to prevent the ML ending as a ghost and lives a happy end.

This is as much as I can remember and the arc above was the last arc I remember reading at the time. This was a little longer than I expected, but I wanted to put in as many details as I can remember. I hope someone can help me with the name.

QueenofCheshires likes this.
  2. Bjkan

Bjkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you find it?

3. harmony277

harmony277 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m hell invested into this now ahahha

4. shurlita

shurlita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, I haven't found it yet :cry::cry:

5. RiboseSugar

RiboseSugar Mirror Mirror, I'm beautiful. Fact, not question.

Reading List:
    Link
    bumping~

6. shurlita

shurlita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finally found the novel. I was wrong about some of the details, so I may have mixed it up with other novels.
    Here is the title for anyone interested: 快穿攻略:捕捉男神的99种方法