Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    of course Anna can clearly tell the difference beween them and the statement about Nevia (iblis) being stronger was stated by Makoto Himself so if dont believe him what else should i believe he is the MC, Nevia was casually spamming saint rank attacks with ease to , which destroyed the Great demon kings palace which is bigger than mountains.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  2. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then nerve would be stronger than mel-san's father

the thing is that as I said before she is going to be more difficult to fight than the dragon king since she enchants even the uldines

Although Mel-san's father said that with his awakened dragon god blood he could even fight with gods but not lonely a revenge against the demon king as he lost before his blood awakened

I mean it would be the same with makoto if the king got a power UP he would not challenge him to a rematch for the title of dragon king

I don't know if the nerve barrier could have held the king's breath and Mel-san said that there would not be a trace of a human wizard as his breath has divinity

nervia / iblis they became like a demigod when they functioned but suppose that one stronger than Alex might win for the long haul since he has infinite mana and would have more resistance than makoto and would last a fight of more than 7 days, which is what the father would endure by mel-san

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2021
    Athaeneal likes this.
  3. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nevia fused with Iblis is Probably as strong as or stronger than Alex, her attack power is higher since she can summon 2 divine beast that can destroy the armor of cain given to him by Noah, while i doubt the dragon kings breath can since makoto could tank it with ether, besides that even cain sword could not break nevia barrier.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  4. Athaeneal

Athaeneal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevia was stronger than anna and even overwhelming her, i think she is stronger because even alex might not be able to break cain armor which according to noah god rank magic is needed to bypass it, which nevia did by summoning cerberus. Nevia uses a staff like a mage, it was the saint rank attacks she was spamming that destroyed the demon king palace according to makoto, all her attacks were equal to saint rank casually

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  5. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for sharing

I wonder if the cute scene of Eri-sama messing around with Ira-sama is when the destiny goddess offered to teach Makoto about womans
    or
    An addition in the LN.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  6. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to Furi?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  7. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    possibly a new part of the light novel. basically when ira-sama wants to teach makoto about women it was after he became spiritual king that we will only see in the next volume

here are the 2 goddesses it could just be that the dark onee-sama went to scold her for bothering her oracle's boyfriend so much during the meetings

I suppose that either it could be as sa-san said that he began to be less detached from the group and his expression softened (he begins to show his right side) or simply the person in charge of the art of the novel did not know how to compare his previous work with the current one

here she looks like a girl in the other illustrations she looked like a lovely teenage girl with a touch of maturity in her expressions

I just hope the same doesn't happen with the long-awaited kiss from makoto and furiae in the next volume

eir also noticed her weird in that illustration I suppose he gave priority to the other illustrations and ira-sama

8. silentnight_00

silentnight_00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from the text, it's something added in the LN. In the first place, Ira first appeared in Arc 9 of the WN. So I'm guessing a lot will change in LN 8. I'm predicting changes on how Esther(Ira) treated Makoto at the Apostle reveal and the talk of Sa-san and Makoto about Furiae's feelings.

Also I do hope the author improves Furiae character. Looking back at the WN I find it weird. She first fell in love with Sakurai then slowly falls in love with Makoto, kissed him one time then she suddenly becomes his girlfriend without much explanation and when Makoto returns from the future she suddenly becomes tsundere-obsessive type character that plaster her room with photos of Makoto.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  9. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    As I have seen the comments of those who read the light novel, a lot of things have changed, I read a little on an Indonesian online page but one can translate it to read it in their language with Google

basically they only have until vol 3 but the differences are that the main heroines (Lucy and aya) are much more aggressive and their yuri game is more aggressive

the one that gives them the idea of the trio, which is what prevents one from always blocking the other if they want to overtake
    The girl gave them to him since Lucy asks how they do it at night (if it's true, chis and girl have the two of them together at night, I don't know if her childhood friend who later becomes the 3rd wife has joined in the fun now) and from there they decide that they have to seduce him together

Makoto does not wait to travel to the past to meet Leviathan he does it at the end of vol 3 and he is also a little more interested in his waifus but he is still a princess

although he likes to see Lucy's underwear

according to what they told me, furiae said that she did not directly fall in love with Sakurai unlike the wn

and also fixed his differences with noelle

It is honestly a good way, why would I think that after the disaster that Alex caused since she was together with Makoto she would be more honest with her feelings and she would stop being so seductive with Sakurai but we are not the same where she occupies her charm in Sakurai but she is in love with makoto

the room with photos if or if it should stay hahahahahaha

furiae, although it may not seem like it, meets all the requirements of the typical character who is a stalker in Japanese comedies

a room full of photos of your loved one without him knowing

possibly curse him with dark magic if he cheats on her

long black hair (although he has it fixed and his eyes have light unlike the possible yanders)

but all that is not an excuse so that I do not know how to be a good girlfriend

some support against noble idiots wouldn't be bad

I say makoto they barely said something about her I wanted to protest

right now they insult him in front of her and she doesn't even defend him

she also still gets along well with sakurai but immediately gets jealous when makoto is with an unknown woman

there are many points that would have to be changed so that when the time comes when makoto is demon king I will support him as he did when no one was defending her

now it seems that she is going to stay working as a queen all the time thinking that she does not like it and she is not going to follow makoto when he is the enemy of the world because it would not be the quiet life that she wants

silentnight_00 likes this.
  10. silentnight_00

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 8 is now out! Here's the illustration. Apologies for the LQ, don't know if it's a Kindle issue.

Slayer66 and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  11. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As said before, not much information released. The title before and this now is a bit suspicious for my taste. Talking about the contents itself, Furiae is experiencing some problems. Is it Nevia’s doings in order to hijack her body? Naia did say that she had the best talent in moon magic. Maybe that’s what Nevia is targeting and continue the prophecy of Sakurai getting stabbed using her body.

Next point, that last part with Ira implies that it really was Iblis who was defeated as she can see through with her eyes. (Unless of course it was a fake or clone) Let’s just let the Divine Disappointment deliver what she does best. Fail!

Lastly, it was nice having that little scene with Momo but I find their interaction and relationship at the recent arc to be so underwhelming. Momo’s getting treated as a mob character now who just shows up for a gag where she gets thrown around by the staff despite being the third highest authority on Highland. I call bullshit on this entire situation.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  12. silentnight_00

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading Vol. 8 and about the "girl" in the last illustration:
    It's Makoto crossdressing LOL. This was added in the LN and was mentioned briefly in WN ch.300 as one of Makoto's dark past. In summary, it is a flashback story when Sakurai asked Makoto's help with his stalker problem. Sa-san then suggest for Makoto to crossdress and act like Sakurai's girlfriend to lure out the stalker. After that, they reveal to the stalker that Makoto is a man and that they are dating(LOL). At the end the stalker is in despair but Sakurai want to save her with his harem protagonist talks.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  13. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO ! Makoto cross-dressing lol.
    So is there any additional content in volume 8 ?

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  14. silentnight_00

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from the flashback scene, not much. I'll try to post what difference and changes were made in the LN.

15. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thanks. Makoto crossdressing XD. The past of Makoto is really dark lol.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  16. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link

noooooo
    ha ha ha

How did Makoto go from having the best waifus to being the waifu

and they used the same trick as in golden time, only that time the boys wanted to get rid of an annoying girl, not a stalker

mmmm maybe furiae is right and beyond just confidence on the part of sakurai towards makoto if he dressed as a woman

silentnight_00 likes this.
  17. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u send me the illustration again? Cuz the link is broken

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  18. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
  19. silentnight_00

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 8 Thoghts and Spoilers:
    Honestly, I was a little disappointed since it's not much of a difference with the WN. Unlike with the previous volumes, there is no new dating/flirting scene with the heroines. I was expecting the relationship of Furiae and Makoto would more flesh out in the LN but it's the same as the WN.

- It was the Pope who revealed that Makoto is an Evil God Apostle. Esther(Ira) was neutral in the confrontation.
    - Makoto had suspicion that Ira has descended so he provoke Ira by asking whether Ira was jealous of Noah's beauty thus making Esther(Ira) denied it while being flustered.
    "So that's the case. Although there's one point I'd like to ask."

I cleared my mind and only moved my mouth.

"I heard a rumor that Ira-sama is jealous of Noah-sama's beauty, is that true?"

"Huh! That can't be true! Noah is just saying all kinds of random things..."

Esther-san refuted in a loud voice, and seemed to have realized something along the way.
    She closed her mouth with a bitter expression.

"Is that so. Was that a joke of Noah-sama? I'll tell her the next time I see her."

"Tell her that it's impossible for Ira-sama to be envious of Noah."
    - Line Changes in the Shuraba scene(WN177)
    (In the WN Furiae was flustered when Makoto caught her flirting with Sakurai while in the LN she intentionally flirted with Sakurai just to tease Noel.)
    “Ooi, Sakurai-kun.”

I waved my hand and called my childhood friend.
    Even though he was cool when he was the very first one to oppose Hero Alex.
    Well, he has been indecisive with women since way before

"Ah......my Knight. You're back."

At the sound of my voice, Furiae-san reacted before Sakurai-kun did. She quickly lowered the hand that was on Sakurai-kun's shoulder and put her hands behind her back. She distanced herself from Sakurai-kun for a bit.

"Princess, keep the teasing of Princess Noel in moderation."

"Yes, yes, I know. I'm kidding."
    - Line Changes in Sa-san and Makoto talking about Furiae's feeling(WN184)
    "What would you do if...Fu-chan were to fall in love with you Takatsuki-kun?"

I tried asking while my heart is beating a bit, just a bit.
    In order to confirm Takatsuki-kun's feelings that I discussed with Lu-chan.
    To that, Takatsuki-kun's reply was...

"Oh no, that's not going to happen."

Hahaha, he smiled wryly.
    (Ah, he's seriously saying this.)
    Apparently, Takatsuki-kun doesn't think that Fu-chan will like him at all.
    You've always been insensitive to favoritism towards yourself Takatsuki-kun.

"If it's the Princess, she'll be more than happy with anyone, right?" (The raw was "姫なら誰でもよりどりみどりだしね" can't think of a better way to translate this)
    "Ah, yes...Right."

I made a suitable response to Takatsuki-kun's words.
    But, I think Fu-chan has feelings for Takatsuki-kun.
    I don't know if it's a romantic feeling or not.

On the other hand, Takatsuki-kun simply considers her as a companion.
    (Because Takatsuki-kun has always hated troublesome relationships after all.)
    - After the Battle with Zagan, Great Sage and Makoto was sitting next together like in the WN but before the Great Sage fell to sleep she muttered "........to-sama hasn't changed huh?" (foreshadowing)
    - Added the past scene where Makoto crossdress to help Sakurai from a stalker.
    - Makoto meets and was thanked by Ira in the Epilogue. (In the WN Ira's first appearance was in Arc 9)

I made a mistake assuming that Furiae did not fell in love with Sakurai in the LN. The monologue of Furiae is the same as WN ch.188. I assumed due to this line in LN 5:
    At that time, someone approached me from behind.
    When turned around, it was Furiae-san who was wearing a fuzzy coat.

"Princess, what's with that coat?"

"It's cold. I borrowed it from Noel."

Oh, you're close enough to borrow clothes.

"Sorry, I don't think I can melt the ice yet"

"It's okay, I just came over here because I feel bad letting you do it alone. Also, I don't want to get in the way of Noel and Ryosuke"

I was a little surprised to hear those words.
    I thought that she liked Sakurai-kun and wanted to interfere with her.
    I'm not sure what to make of that.

"Hey, my knight."

"Hmm?"

"You've got it all wrong. It's not that I want to take Ryosuke away from Noel. That's because he's the only one who stood up for me when I was captured in Highland, so I'm grateful."

"Is that so?"

"Right now,.... my Knight, Wizard-san, and Warrior-san are with me. I have a lot of allies.... I'll be fine."

With that said I can't read her true feeling while she's looking out to the sea.
    I'm guessing this line changes how Makoto sees Furiae. This might be the reason why Makoto doesn't treat Furiae as a girlfriend of Sakurai in the LN anymore. The line change above confirms it. There's also the fact that the flirting scene of Sakurai and Furiae were remove in the LN. So I'm guessing Furiae did fell in love first with Sakurai then eventually gave up, now she's just approaching Sakurai to tease Noel.

Slayer66 and SIXTRACK177 like this.
  20. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. So the feelings of Furiae are more understandable. The way Furiae fell in love with Makoto should be more natural in volume 9.
    Also, Ira doesn't give antagonist/villain vibe in this volume.
    Lol, Makoto testing Esther.
    Ira-chan should be a proper heroine in the volume 10 (1,000 years ago arc)é
    Edit: How about volume 7 ? Is there anything different?

SIXTRACK177 and silentnight_00 like this.