Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes or she was conditioned to believe that her home is not real. Like if I'm lost and I ask around people to find directions and dismiss me like "Kid, this place you're talking about ain't around here" (or kidnap me cause I'm a good merchandise :< while trying to find my wayback) and just go through this same cycle over and over again. I would think it was a dream. Remember when Angela and Rayburn had their first dance, chapter 16. Angela said while stomping on Ray's feet that she has a habit to write down her pleasant dreams cause she doesnt wanna forget them.

Marinessa and sugarwhale like this.
  2. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For what it’s worth, I hope that Frederick will find courage and stand up to his uncle and be able to make his own decisions. I also hope that he and Garnett will grow closer and begin to open up to each other. It’s possible that Frederick may develop sincere feelings for Garnett (and vice-versa) is it not? Who says that Angela and Rayburn have to be the only couple in this series? Isn’t it possible that Frederick and Garnett may end up together regardless if whether they remain as Emperor and Empress or not?

3. mengddix

mengddix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey i think the story will go so longgggggg and far awayyyyy with these big problems need to be solved: :blobpopcorn_cool:

1. The relationship between Rayburn and Angela with the mystery abt Angela’s identity, sth may against their love (?) in the way they find happiness with each other. I see that this cp is literally okay now cuz it is clearly that they have feelings for each other yayyyy (the problem is time:blobwink:).

2. Frederick and Garnet (ye sure we discussed a lot abt this): To sum up, Frederick was abused, Garnet’s ego and being a spoiled princess with some weird personality. Fre and Garnet have to slowly open their heart and support each other on their own issues:blobhighfive:, ye i hope Garnet will stand up for Frederick (just like the eow uncle is going to abuse Fre again, when he almost slaps Fre, then Garnet appears and takes it in stead of Fre….ouch haha:notlikeblob:) And i have to say this, omg idk but i really really like this cp, i want to see the loveline between them soooo much:blobxd:

3. Hoya - a strong woman, a queennnn: up to now, her plan abt betray Ray and take the throne is still a questioned mark:confusedcatblob:, and there are many theories that you guys have talked abt it earlier. Besides, i am curious abt how the eow uncle will end? In the jail? Be convicted to a hole or whatever in this world?:blobpoliceangry:

(4.) Hey i need sth about Mano and Bourbon aaaaaaa :blobpensive:(?)
    Just my opinion okay.​

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
    eirenne, sugarwhale, Awelia and 3 others like this.
  4. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Frederick is starting to go more and more against the Chancellor (who has noticed it).
    Honsetly, I don't think "true love" is a subject that will be adressed seriously for Frederick until a little bit. Maybe he will start thinking about it but I don't think he will go for it (not until he solved his issues with his uncle and has a stable mental health). But it is a possibility for him to develop feeling for Garnet and vice-versa. Just like it is possible for him to develop feeling for someone else. I really don't think Angela and Rayburn will be the only couple (there are other characters like Bourbon and Mano for example). It is up to the author!
    Regarding the fact if they could end up together even if they loose their titles, I don't know. Garnet had to marry the crown prince for political reason therefore if Frederick loose his title there will be no longer a "valid" reason for them to be together. Moreover, Garnet pride will seriously be hurt and she said she will never allow it to. But, if there is some character developpment it would be a nice way to show her growth by her wanting to remains by his side even though he is no longer an heir.

In then end, I do want Frederick and Garnet to have a better relationship (romantic or not). I don't think it will happened until they both go through some character developpment.

eirenne, Marinessa, Lemew and 3 others like this.
  5. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    There is another possibility, and that is that Frederick could become a prince consort and move to Vess to be with Garnett, in other words wherever Garnett goes so will he. After Frederick has gone through some character development and develops feelings for Garnett of course. Of course this is all based on my assumption that Frederick may not care about being Emperor and just wants to chart his own path. I just hope that the two of them will be happy and find love near the conclusion, just like Rayburn and Angela.

6. Arye

Arye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you and well concerning Frederick if someone must notice his pain i'd rather it be Garnet than Angela honestly.

I really hope the author doesn't make her solve everyone's problems because that would make her a borderline marysue and i don't like them very much.

gnyaa, mengddix, Johnwill12 and 5 others like this.
  7. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I also hope that Garnett will support Frederick against his uncle who tried to use her as much as him. It’s true that they were brought together because of political reasons, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t open up to each other, and grow to love each other. I think that the both of them would make a fine couple even if they were no longer Emperor and Empress. Frederick needs to become more confident, and Garnett needs to learn to let go of her pride. When it comes to love a person should never be too proud to open up to someone, and show their vulnerabilities. I sincerely hope that Garnett will come to realize that in due time.

blnk_spce, Awelia, Meomeo0411 and 6 others like this.
  8. Awelia

Awelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda think Garnet and fred (or is Ferderick?) are going to stay together their developement is going to take ages ( as it should). Raygela's was sloow and they didn't have any drama to clear off or something to mend lmao. :blobpopcorn_cool:

I wanna know your opinions on something else though.
    What do you think of the first empress ? It was never mentioned that she is dead i think (?) i guess she is probably in exile.
    Do you think she will try to come back after rayburn's reputation gets better to reclaim her position ?
    What will her attitude toward Angela be like? Will she be the evil mother in law or perhaps will she try to use her to destroy Frederick. :hmm:
    She looks more merciless than Hoya and hungry for power.

9. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we know if other empires/kingdom speak any other languages?? I know Vesstia has their own secret language, but that’s all I remember.

Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  10. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This reminds me of the ch where explaining the king came home from the queen's palace, I thought RayHoya's mother was still alive, the deputy prime minister while on the capital street also thought like 'I think she (hoya) went to whine to her parents,':blobcozy:

So this is just what I conclude, the first queen is still alive and living in the queen's palace?

it seems she is not the type of person who takes revenge on people who do not belong to her, I mean,, like hoya, if there is a problem he goes straight to the core of the person who is the problem, namely that ugly chancellor.:blobcat_knife:

maybe after the revocation of his cp title she was a little cynical about Frederick, but just like Rayburn, actually it's more like she doesn't care?:blobpopcorn::blobowoevil:

Yeah.. as we know there has never been a chapter other than a flashback, so this is just my assumption that the queen has a grudge against the director and she's not the type of person who will spill his anger on people who don't belong to him (considering that he was also married because she was an influential person in society).

and I really like parables like 'like mother like daughter' LOL:blobnosebleed::blobxd::blobxd:
    (considering that rayburn is very similar to the king, so I think the nature of hoya is also similar to the queen)

Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  11. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 1st empress looks like cool and would like to control everything, it is still not sure where she is. But exile… maybe too heavy punishment for an express just because his son dethroned. If there is nothing happened other than that, I think she is out of capital, just like Hoya and Rayburn, they are prohibited from staying in central of capital but should stay in own territory.

I don’t think she will be nice to Angela. Rayburn is the one who first accept Angela based on his childhood crash and he found Angela is no different from past in ch13 23 and clear misunderstanding in ch31. Hoya abandoned her planning murder since Angela said the password schlan which show Angela is trusted by Rayburn and he willing to share his childhood (although we know they are childhood friends, but Hoya still think Angela is not that child in ch50).

The 1st empress is seem to be merciless Hoya. I guess she will definitely use Angela to do something and stop Rayangel getting together since she can bring nothing to esplindo (just like Hoya use Angela novel and plan to get rid of her after writing completed. She gave up her plan and suggested to support Angela life since she care about Rayburn feelings.

But I hope Angela and Rayburn will overcome this and something happen make 1st empress realised how Angela important to Rayburn and how she getting well with others can help their house (some time I think Angela can handle Rayburn reputation and image well and act as communication ambassador of house epslindon)

It is wonder what is happening in capital now?
    Can Hoya publish the second book? Will the trader (who sell paparazzi drawings to Angela and sold the fake book 2) involve?
    How would Hoya and emperor interact?
    And what will happen when Vess talan story end?

It is no hint from zoosun nim but I think Vess and ludext using different word so Angela check Vess dictionary when she acting the scholar ( if the translation is correct)

and I think the encode Vess document is the language only used by Vess imperial family.

MyPrinceOppa, eirenne and Lemew like this.
  12. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing we know about Adelia is that she's ambitious, hates the Chancellor (or has beef), cutthroat, and prideful? She's been out of the picture like the Emperor in season 1. So hope we see her soon and lol interacting with Angela would be hilarious I think she would interrogate her.
    Adelia: So, Angela. How long have you known my children?
    Angela: Oh, not long, your majesty. A few months.:derpyblob:
    Adelia: Hmm. And what are your intentions with my son?
    Angela: *chokes on tea*
    Adelia: I see.

13. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't adelia frederick's mother the 2nd empress?

sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  14. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. I think she is in exile and some mother she is, abandoning her children at one of the worst times in their young lives. She never gave much attention to Hoya and only cared for Rayburn as he was the Crown Prince. I don't think it's maternal love, more like enhancing the 'Espelindo' honor. Knowing this, it would be pretty hypocritical of her to judge Angela, like how do you even have the right to act like a mother now. That ship has long sailed.

Martha., sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  15. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BROS. YALL ARENT READY FOR CHAPTER 63.
    GAME OF THRONES ROTTENS BLUE COTTON PAD REJECT JUST BEAT MANO TO THE POINT OF MAKING HIM SPIT BLOOD AND FALL TO THE GROUND HOW DARE HE. FRED INTERRUPTED IT (Well at first a random maid did but Fred also came to the rescue) THIS MAN BE HITTING ALL MY CHILDREN COME AT ME YOU COBWEB SCUM WITH BLYE TINT

*Summons Maya and Rayofsunshine* you're our only hope in what they saying

16. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Mano? Why him?! I thought he was going after Bourbon?
    But now that he has beaten a member of the Espelindo clan his abuse towards Frederick won't stay hidden for a long time
    :blobangery:

Martha., sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  17. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's Daria I believe. Adelia is the first empress

sugarwhale likes this.
  18. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my godddd I’m so pissed at the Chancellor!!! My babies!!!!
    Sir Mano!!! Oh my god, my heart hurt so bad :blobsob:
    Now gotta go see what they’re talking about lol

19. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THOUGH I WAS ENJOYING THE MOMENT ON THE BED!! BUT!! WTH!!!!
    :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

MY MANO!!! WHAT ARE U DOING TO MY FAVORITE BOARD, U UGLY!!

:blobangery::blobangery::blobcurse::blobcurse::blobcurse:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    Hana-chan6789 likes this.
  20. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Garnet listened to the maids gossiping about her and the crown prince. Apparently, they are going to share a room tonight (consummate(?)) and Garnet didn't seem to like that idea, she just stood there.
    • The subjugation group arrives! Usually subjugating would take at least 5 days, but the empire's troops returned in a day, and all of them praised the general and Rayburn for it. Angela and Mano waited outside with a basket of fruits to give Rayburn, but Rayburn went somewhere to rest.
    • Angela and Mano went to Rayburn's room, which is empty of course. Mano asked if Angela's room has a big window in it, and Angela realized right away that he might be resting in her room. She ran first, leaving Mano alone. Mano said he's going to report to Hoya and watching the situation closely, but he came across that STUPID BLUE CHEESE UNCLE UGH I WANT TO KILL HIM. Mano asked for his time to talk. Which is a big mistake since that old man have an anger issues T.T
    • Angela entered her room and find the sleeping Rayburn (SO HANDSOMEEEE OMG!) She tiptoeed to not wake him up. She walked up to him and said that this is the first time she saw him sleeping, not to mention he's drenched in blood and sweating.
    • Rayburn opened his eyes, only to throw angela onto the bed out of habit. He's ready to slit her neck lol. He said, "I'm sorry. I must be crazy. Even though I heard your sound." and leaned into her! Of course, angela got so happy that he rubbed his head on her shoulder. Maybe he checked her heartbeat???
    • Angela asked, "You must be so tired. I came to bring you fruit. But why are you resting in my room?" which he answered, "I want to see you right away, there's something I want to check." and he played with her hairrr!
    • He's been thinking about it during this expedition. There's a flashback when they were kids, and Rayburn picked the leaf on Angela's hair while she was sleeping. He said, "Back then you're definitely only as small as a peanut." while rubbing Angela's lips affectionately. And Angela bit his fingers cuz you know....Angela.
    • Angela answered, "My prince, you're also a peanut...." which he said, "Angela, since when did we grow up this big?" He bumped his forehead with hers! He added, "I think I missed it because I've been on an expedition for too long." He keeps caressing her lips lol Rayburn what are you thinking huh?
    • Angela noticed that he looked kinda regretful, and wanted to say his name to comfort him. But she still can't do it, and decided to hug him in the bed, saying "That's right, My prince. How time flies!"
    • Back to Mano. The general beat him up real bad until he cough blood, saying that how dare a lowly subject like him obstruct his way. And yeah he's a big asshole, i think he's mad because Angela revealed the second documents which fu*k him up real bad, and takes it out on Mano. Luckily, Ferderick saw that and asked, "Are you out of your mind?" YASHH YASH SPIT ON HIM!!!
    If Anyone wants the raw just dm me okay! This is too beautiful not to be shared. I kinda think rayburn has accepted the fact that he has feelings for her this time. That peanut bit kinda reflected how his feelings grew over time, and when he said "We" grow up, I do think Rayburn also noticed that Angela bear the same feelings as him.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    416temp, kitsoul, shuuenka and 18 others like this.