Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay we've been hella rewarded with all this glow up comic panels and RayAngel being >\\\\< affectionate. *sobs and holds Mano* Sweetie, I'm gonna give you a dessert buffet. Which is making me anxious about the upcoming chapters, winter is coming and I am afraid

shausa, Meomeo0411, Marinessa and 5 others like this.
  2. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter was such a contradiction on one hand Rayburn and Angela's banter made me want to swoonblobmelt_thumbs On the other hand I want violence. I want an Epic and I mean Epic face off between Rayburn and the Chancellor.:blobangery: How dare he attack Mano like that:blobdevil::blobdevil:. He is truly a monster:blobangery:

sugarwhale, Meomeo0411 and Lemew like this.
  3. manhwa lover priscilla

manhwa lover priscilla Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 63 now on newtoki:blobparty:
    The scene of rayburn and angela are so sweet:blobnosebleed:
    The art so beautiful!!
    Poor mano:cry:
    How dare you do this to mano?
    Chancellor!!:blobangery:

4. Martha.

Martha. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did he pour his anger on mano :blobangery: he doesn't deserve to pay for their drama. He was only obeying orders. If he must beat up someone, he should go directly to Hoya so we can finally see him be ripped to shreds.:blob_thor:

Goodness i felt sorry for that maid. Talk about being at the wrong place at the wrong time. I hope she'll be spared somehow. :blobsleepless:

kitsoul, sugarwhale, Lemew and 3 others like this.
  5. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I was late to translate lol thanks MayaAelins!
    Honestly you saw that scene where Angela hugs him after? Just get married already, gosh lol
    Also, notice that Chancellor is wearing steel shoes as part of his armor and he kicks Mano, who isn’t even wearing a single piece of armor, with those shoes over and over. Can you imagine how painful that is? Like goddd I’m so pissed!

kitsoul, sugarwhale, Lemew and 2 others like this.
  6. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to ask but does anyone ships Mano with the second prince?

Lemew likes this.
  7. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mano and frederick…?

8. Hera a misigga

Hera a misigga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah

9. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don’t think that’s a well known ship… it’s very unique:whistle:

Lemew and ISTPRayburn like this.
  10. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We’ve only been pushing other ships like RayburnxAngela, FerderickxGarnet, FerderickxBourbon, ManoxBourbon, ManoxHoya (for myself :blobamused:). We talked about Ferderick and Rayburn but more like brotherhood and siblings love.
    You can ship whoever you want tho! :blobokhand:

sugarwhale, Lemew, Meomeo0411 and 2 others like this.
  11. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chancellor is so thin-skinned, he really can't stand Rayburn saving his a** in the last chapter, and then seeing Angela (and Mano) come by and charming the soldiers on both sides just tipped him over on top of his plan going wrong. In this chapter, he seemed to be reminded of Angela's impact. I wonder if he will start to blame her for everything. Then, once he finds out how Rayburn feels about her, he'll definitely try to harm/kill her even more. :blobupset: what an awful man taking it out on Mano since he can't get to Rayburn or Angela.

eirenne and Lemew like this.
  12. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao really? they hardly have any interaction

Lemew likes this.
  13. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    I WANT TO SPANK THE GENERAL'S BUTTTT SO LOUDLY GAHHHHHHHHHH:blobcat_hyper:

Lemew likes this.
  14. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I shipped Mano and Ray due to Angela's novel, then I was slapped with this golden retriever woman being hella charming. Now Mano and Fred is pure chaos, I love it. Bourbon as a violent third wheeler BAHHAHA

Guillotine thy buttocks sounds more metal and goes with the medieval vibes

15. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I just realised that this is only the second time Rayburn has touched Angela without gloves. :aww::aww::blobnosebleed: Oh my heartblobmelt_thumbs:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww: Their romance is so pure:blob_blush:

gnyaa, cyrahnts, shausa and 4 others like this.
  16. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna gush about these two awkward cinnabons for a week.
    Lmao when they were first reunited, Chapter 2. Remember when he grabbed Angela then yeeted her into the carriage, kinda like "Why am I seeing your mug again after you ran?" And how irked he was when she just adored him like nothing happened. In his mind back then he thought she betrayed him and had the galls to still think he saw her as a friend. And lmao he just couldnt stop worrying about her and kept doing these small cutesy caring things GAH. THE SLOW BURN IS SO TASTY HERE. The dance in the palace garden is still my favourite scene. And the dance at Rayburn's mansion is *clutches heart*. His expression when she said, "I didnt wanna forget those memories, so I write". And he got annoyed at Angela being friendly with Frederick; at the Underground village auction when he just picked her up and said "Whatever you did with Frederick, I want you to do it with me" and Angela's lips corners perking up on their own. And when he was about to kill Terriod he heard Angela raging, and remembered how her hands felt to his face. At Chap 45 Rayburn taking off his helmet so Angela could find him :blobmelon: goddamn my son grew a lot in a few months just being beside Angela. AND NOW THESE SEASON2 IMAGES THEY SO AFFECTIONATE IT'S MAKING ME GIDDY AND SQUEAL AHHHH >\\\\\\< KISS KISS MARRY ALREADY

Also Zoo Sun nim's art went from "really pretty. So solid and warm" to "REALLY PRETTY. BRIGHT. WARM, FLUFFY, HOLYNESS OOZING IN EVERY CORNER" hot damn. I feel happiness to exist in a dimension where ISTP is ongoing and just exists:sushi_singing:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
  17. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree and can we just fan girl over Angela's clothes in season 2:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Sooooo Pretty, (vibrant and exquisite) blobmelt_thumbs

18. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That general will surely target Angela now. I mean he kind of already did but he will make sure to get his hands on Angela.

I just want my babies to get married already….:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::bloblove:

But it’s quite complicated right now. So i am just glad their romantic development is rising fast…..

Lemew, Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  19. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, even I've seen what their child will be like:blobpopcorn_cool:

I think the first child is a boy with golden eyes and hair, he looks exactly like Rayburn when he was little with his hair in a ponytail, but his personality is like Angela..:blobmelt::blobmelt:

because I thought their first child to be the crown prince with angela's nature like that would definitely fit in that place to replace the position his father had occupied before..:blobhero::blobnosebleed:

and they also has a daughter like Hoya..:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Haha the chapter is only 63 but my mind is already on the side story..:blobuwu::blobuwu:

Just Kidding..:derpyblob:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    kitsoul, biha, YvanaClaudia and 4 others like this.
  20. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss you are not the only one think about that.
    Even Rayburn and Angela have not first kiss or anything else, they just like married couples okay?:blobparty: They hug, care and fight for each orher

I always imagine that their first child :blobcozy: will be black haired daughter with blue eye like Angela as well as personality
    So that Rayburn won’t have another boy share Angela’s love temporarily :blobnom: and a daughter looks like Angela make him more soft to children I think ?
    That they may have a little twins brothers with golden hair and eyes they may be called as golden haired twin just like Hoya and Rayburn
    (maybe I am affected seriously by another manga front page and content :blobxd: I will be the matriarch this life)

or another thought, they will have a black haired boy with Angela’s blue eyes
    He may be as handsome/clever/cool but gentle to others/ leadership as Rayburn (Rayburn’s personality)
    But he just like his mum in some way
    Such as he will lost his way frequently :blobrofl: and easy make friend with others

Imagine what will they have a boy have same look with Rayburn? Angela will be crazy so that she can know what Rayburn look like since a baby :blobpopcorn_cool:

if they have a daughter look as same as Angela, Rayburn may know how his wife look since she was a baby. And maybe react too much when their daughter marry someone.

I can’t wait for the coming story and their romantic development

I love this manhwa so much. It is glad that it doesn’t have novel so that we can have surprises every week (including postpone:blobscream:)

but I always want to have official side story. Sometimes I may think about what if series in this story
    just like sth below
    After little Angela ran away, she knew that slave traders were going to kidnap Rayburn so that she back the tree and tried to help her friend

Rayburn got rid of the trader and understood the reason that Angela ran away

So that they back mansion together.:bloblove: (Rayburn in ch63 may not regret that he didn’t know when they grow up so fast:blobxd:)

Then time go on. Mano may have less burden since Angela may help the administration work. Hoya and Angela may make friends and get well. Of course Angela will keep to buy blan’s drawings although she can see Rayburn everyday. (Except the expedition time) (Angela may be still the one who find out and catch blan)

maybe hoya is the one find out Angela’s fanfic story and publish it:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::aww:

the most important one is Rayburn may hit his puberty and know his feelings earlier :blobparty::blobsmilehappyeyes:

gosh I want to see the if story
    I even want to write a fanfic for them

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
    kitsoul, cyrahnts, eirenne and 2 others like this.