Chinese After I Turned into a Spare Tire, I was Stared at by the Villain and the Male Lead at the Same Time

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by kabuto243, Oct 28, 2021.

1. kabuto243

kabuto243 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: After I Turned into a Spare Tire, I was Stared at by the Villain and the Male Lead at the Same Time 成为备胎之后我被反派和男主同时盯上了 by 易叶子
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3859463
    https://www.shubaow.net/34_34579/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...e-villain-and-the-male-lead-at-the-same-time/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: After reading the first chapter translated I started reading it via google translator. This story is really funny and amazing. The characters are interesting, the three males relationship and how they interact with each other is fascinating and funny. It seemed like two different groups picked it up, they each released one chapter and now they no longer exist. Someone please pick this up and finish this amazing story. :)
    Description:

Xu Chenghao accidentally transmigrates into a book and becomes the country spare tire of the Mary Sue female lead.

What’s more frustrating, he travels precisely to the plot where the spare tire is having a dispute with the villain for the female lead, and it’s a fight right away.

What’s even more frustrating, according to the plot after the spare tire saves the female lead from the villain, the female lead in the next second is sure to approach the male lead, seeks shelter in his bosom, and complains tearfully.

When the time comes, he is discarded by the female lead and the male lead is on guard in the villain while bear grudges on him. He will die very miserable, awfully tragic.

Xu Chenghao: “… Come, come, come, your female lead, please take it well.”

Female lead: “??? Said to love me all your life and never let me go?”

Xu Chenghao: “I’m sorry, I like men.”

Female lead: “…”

One month later,

The villain and the male lead rushed to his field at the same time and asked: “I heard you like men?”

Xu Chenghao: “…”

He looked at the two men in front of him and said, “I’m sorry, I only have farming in my heart.”

The two: “…”

2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And I thought the vending machine reincarnation was taking it too far.

onnyfp and kabuto243 like this.
  3. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds very fun~
    maybe i'll mtl too after reading all 120 something tabs i have open......

4. reireina91

reireina91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is in this story MC farming chili??

5. kabuto243

kabuto243 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, he chose to farm chili peppers, and incidents keeps happening to his chili as he is trying to complete his tasks for the system.