Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally we have mini Callisto Regulus:bloblove:
    I will protect this child with all my soul:blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Reimorphia

Reimorphia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send it to me, please?

3. s44dy

s44dy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like you forgot that. It wasn’t vinter who make Penelope reincarnate or bring her make to her original world. Ancient wizards were the one who make Penelope reincarnated and also brought her make to her original world. the spirits of ancient wizards reminds also the fact Penelope is last descendants of ancient wizards except of course she have judith now who have ancient magic. My question is that they said og Penelope died before awakening her magic why was judith born with ancient magic but they did say she did magic when she was 1 year old so she probably awakens her magic at such a young age rather then being born with it

Janu123, Xi-hime and Red and Mad like this.
  4. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    Callisto smiles gives me life:blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also in this chapter, the Duke and Derrick discuss Penny's disappearance:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Janu123 and cklaighe like this.
  5. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in that chapter 74 it was that part where Callisto asked Penelope whether she felt teary hearing his story. Penelope can't sympathize much since she's also struggling with the game like her life is at stake (she's in much worse situation than him - in her mind), so Callisto isn't satisfied and tell her that when he told his soldiers at the battlefield the same story, they shed and wept tears. Callisto called Penelope "ruthless and cold-hearted". Penelope get pissed off and Callisto laughed.

Yeah. Diebetes yet?

Xi-hime, cklaighe, Alcatria and 2 others like this.
  6. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can someone tells me which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the current 74th chapter of the manhwa? Bcs I wanna get a grip of this series' pace along with this forum's spoilers

7. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 81 of novel aligns with ch 74 from manhwa

We still have a LOT of novel to finish.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  8. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, what happend to Derrick after everything until the end? He's 5 times shittier than pink brother

9. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are indeed different person but have the same 'Ancient Wizard Blood' that make them both cursed. The story originally began after The Dragon God era ends, then the Leila's clan claiming themselves as the new 'Goddess', they have the power of 'Enchanted'; so they could easily rule over the humans by manipulating and brainwashing them, they need to feed on the human soul to maintain their power and immortality (just imagine Ravenna from Snow White), but their power doesn't work on the Ancient wizard. Ancient wizard couldn't killed the Leila tho so they came up with the strategy to lock them up in a mirror but before they completely sealed, the Leila's cursed the Ancient wizard blood that they would be hated and no one believed in them, I kinda forgot the details but there is some kind of defect on the mirror and the Leila's use it to their advantages, one young Leila's escaped with a piece of the broken mirror and vowed to awakened her brethren, for that she need the Dragon Ring that has been passed down to the imperial family, so she got reincarnated/transmigrated overtime but she can't even come close to the imperial family till she possessed Yvonne body in the festival night, at first Leila power was weak so there is a times Yvonne came to her senses but Leila keep brainwashing her that 'her family throw her away, that's why no one found her yet even tho she is in the same capital', Yvonne soul finally died when she saw her father picking Penelope while she watched from the same alley feeling abandoned and Leila completely took over her body.

Long story short Leila approached Vinter and she came to the Duchy, Leila knew Penelope is ancient wizard descendants and because of her blood Penelope subconsciously hated her and knew she has to kill Leila but she has no power and no one believed in her. Leila got engaged with Calisto and she finally got the Dragon Ring, she awakened her brethren, but her brethren betrayed her cause everyone want the be 'the goddess', the world comes to an end, Vinter survived and search for a way to turn back time, he blamed that all that happened was because of him, he do the forbidden magic by using his own body as sacrifices, Vinter magis is imperfect so the times turn back again and again (and he got trapped in the magic circle), both Leila and Penelope aware of it, Penelope was killed so many times that her soul was so broken than nothing remains, she can't be reincarnated anymore, so the Ancient Wizard soul (just imagine Athy mother who died but her soul fragment watched over Athy from that afterlife Dimension) create the 'Game system' to lure another soul (the Korean Penelope) who has the Ancient wizard Blood to save the world.

In the first Place, OG Penelope stood no chance against Leila, not only Leila has the power of brainwashing, OG Penelope also has the curse of being hated, I guess it was the reason why is it so important for to increase the likability rate in the game . But Korean Penelope on one of her 'quest' able to destroy Leila 'Mirror' without that mirror, Leila brainwashing power was kinda weak, it doesn't work on someone who love Penelope like Eclisse and Calisto, but she is smart, she could manipulated Vinter charity, Eclisse obsession, and Derreck Guilt to her favors

10. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no update this week right?

11. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right. Every 5 chapter release, SUOL will take a break about 1 week. So this week chapter 76 doesn't update. Next week will update again on same schedule.

lila_cerullo and biha like this.
  12. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is so much to read and have no clue where to start, so can someone give me the page or tldr on why Vinter isn't the ML? I don't disapprove of the actual ML, I'm just curious is Vinter got hit with second/third lead or if he did smth unforgiveable or if he just wasn't interested

Creolenerd likes this.
  13. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    @Smol fluffball

Start here:
    All the links to the relative chapters are in blue, you just need to click on them. That way you won't be lost.
    As for Vinter, he is one of the last remaining Ancient Wizards wtih Penelope. He is much older than he looks, (if memory serves me correctly) and he is the one that turns back time each time OG Penelope dies in order to try to defeat Yvonne/Leila. Yvonne's soul isn't in the body anymore, Leila is the one inside. Leila isn't a transmigrator like MC Penelope, she is an ancient witch from this world and wants world domination under her rule and the love of all ML's. OG Penelope couldn't take these endless deaths and restarts and her soul broke. That is why MC Penelope was transmigrated. Thing is, each time he turns back time, the price to pay are his memories of the events, that is why he always finds Yvonne and brings her back to the Ekcart family, thus initiating the endless cycle. Penelope is the only one, with her memories intact that can do something about Yvonne and the situation.
    I don't think he is a 2nd or 3rd ML trope. He does care for MC Penelope but I doubt his affection is romantically oriented, more like friendship.

Creolenerd, readerz and lila_cerullo like this.
  14. s44dy

s44dy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf have you been reading literally it have been said so many time that Penelope is the last descendants of ancient wizards vinter is a normal wizard that why he rewind time because only Penelope can defeat lelia because to defend lelia you need ancient magic which only a ancient wizard have. also vinter have feelings for our fl literally he have confess his love for her and in side story Penelope even tell him that she love callisto and he except that fact.what the fuck have you been reading lol literally even if you didn’t read the novel you can see it in death is the only ending for villainess fandom but i have seen the novel that why i know

PrettyFujoshiLady likes this.
  15. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the side story where Vinter confesses to Penelope. Thanks for the info! As for Vinter as only being a wizard and not an ancient one, it is an honest mistake. But thanks for correcting it.

16. s44dy

s44dy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh you should really see side story sorry for the spoilers then lol my bad also i am so sorry for speaking like that I thought you have seen the spoilers rather then reading the novel once again I apologize for my rude behavior

17. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem. We can all get a little huffy and puffy when our favorite novel is misquoted. Do you have a link to the side story where Vinter confesses? I'm curious to read it.

Janu123 likes this.
  18. Janu123

Janu123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in side stry 11/12. Go to 1st page of this thread scroll down, there u can find them.

Thamalasca likes this.
  19. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    Many thanks! I'll go have a look.

20. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, we can see the SLAP:blobpopcorn_cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And finally this appeared:blobhyperthink::
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    readerz, lila_cerullo, Jukki and 2 others like this.