Just an idea for TR groups

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by SaltedSushi, Oct 29, 2021.

1. SaltedSushi

SaltedSushi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So something I've seen in other communities is how different sites will affiliate with each other, and I was just thinking that that would be really cool among the different TR groups as well?
    Because, at least for me, sometimes after reading novels on a site I'll take a look at their other projects rather than start searching from NU, especially since the groups, by choosing novels to translate, are kinda curating works? If that makes any sense.

2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tr groups and in translation groups? I have seen such affiliations on server, and in some cases I have also seen collabs between two groups. In rare cases I have seen sites giving shout out to each other on the site itself.

3. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    My group is hosting some books for another group that doesn't have their own site right now. Is that... affiliate? collaboration? idk for sure.
    but... we also shout out to all of our friends in other groups... it mostly happens in the communities discord or about us. (any other places outside of the content chapters themselves.

Greater thunder and Baldingere like this.
  4. INPRESS

INPRESS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have a server for translators from different groups. We don’t have a site of our own, and I’m just adopting homeless translators at first and then somehow get them to be adopted to other groups . It have become a some sort of hub for BL readers and translators.

aintg and FelicitaScarlet like this.