Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • YM is confident that he can defeat Luxia, Luxia tells him the winner hasn't been decided yet. Luxia then merges with seal & evolves to become a high ranking deity. (the process of evolving breaking the whole body & reconstructing it again, very painful)
    • YM is still confident, he thinks if he can destroy seal once, he can destroy it again & this time, he will destroy seal & Luxia together.
    • Luxia & YM exchange blows, YM begins to realize how powerful Luxia is. While they are fighting, Xie Wen suggests that they should help Emperor (they call Luxia the Emperor now).
    • General disagrees with the suggestion as them helping Emperor = to sending themselves to die (YM is way op than them) + it will only divert Emperor's attention, they can only hope that Emperor will win.
    • In General's mind, he's thinking: "Luxia, the Celestial Realm depends on you.". Both of them continues to exchange blows, YM says even Luxia has the seal, her power is still the same & he is going to unleash his ultimate move.
    • Luxia replies that she will wait for it. She attacks YM, YM says her attack is nothing but a tickle. He's summoning all the grudges in the 3 realms, which is enough to annihilate 1 realm.
    • Mouse is anxious because the ultimate move looks super op, Luxia would be worried if she just only merged with seal as she will die receiving the ultimate blow.
    • But since she has gone through many worlds with higher difficulty than this world, so she has learnt many tricks that will protect her life, she never had a chance to showcase the tricks on a character like an Emperor, this will be a good time to do so.
    • YM launches his ult move, Luxia does the same. The deities (including General) that are watching from below are in awe & wonders where did such a miracle move come from.
    • Pooof! YM's gone. The finishing move is from Emperor Xuan Yuan (from another world), 1 move completely annihilates YM (not even ashes remain).
    • Mouse tells Luxia that she should be grateful to seal as w/o seal, Luxia wouldn't win the battle. Luxia agrees. Mouse then says now they have another problem: Luxia is now the Emperor.
    • The deities congratulate her for defeating YM, Mouse asks Luxia when can they leave the world if Luxia becomes the Emperor, Luxia answers: "probably few thousand years". Mouse: "NOOOOOoo!!!!"
    • The system notifies Luxia that she has completed her mission. Her grade is S, & due to the world's unique circumstances, Luxia can choose when to leave.
    • Few hundred years later, seal's spirit reincarnated into a deity. Luxia took him in as a student, they call him Little Sky. Because he's the reincarnation of seal's spirit, he is op & learn things extremely quickly.
    • Mouse says this is all thanks to him, if not for him persuading seal to split the physical seal & the spirit, Luxia wouldn't find a op successor in a short amount of time.
    • After the physical seal & the spirit separates, the seal can recognize the spirit as it's owner. But since the body & the soul separates, the spirit after reincarnation can't see Mouse anymore. sad.
    • Luxia praises Mouse & promise to reward him with facials when they get back, but they must wait for Little Sky to grow up & take her place, then they can leave.
    • Luxia wonders what the next world is going to look like.
    huh that's it?

upload_2021-10-24_15-42-40.png

2. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with @Ray Levantret that there have been less satisfying revenge with last few arcs. I just hope this simply to prepare us for actual plot going on where revenge isn't really the point like it was in earlier arcs

3. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    YM has joined the chat.

YM: ARGHHHHHH!!!! SQREW YOU QC. I WANT TO TEAR YOU INTO PIECES!!!!
    An Sheng (actress arc): [inserts a picture that reads: Uncle, who are you?]
    You Ji (vampire arc): [inserts a picture that reads: Uncle, who are you?]
    Liang Qun (singer arc): [inserts a picture that reads: Uncle, who are you?]
    1st ML from otome arc: [inserts a picture that reads: Uncle, who are you?]
    2nd ML from otome arc: [inserts a picture that reads: Uncle, who are you?]
    3rd ML from otome arc: [inserts a picture that reads: Uncle, who are you?]
    YM: How dare you mere mortals insult me!!! I am the crown price of the Celestial Realm & the future destroyer of the 3 realms....

YM has been kicked out by Emperor

Emperor: [inserts a picture that reads: Who do you think you are?]

Outside the chat:
    Emperor: What's going on nowadays? Why are all these people entering the chat? Luckily I'm here to prevent them from getting closer to Consort Su (aka Luxia.)

i agree with u guys (@zephyroths & @Ray Levantret), the revenge fell a bit flat this time round.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
    DOHere, Leilacus, komo komo and 13 others like this.
  4. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    i feel the same way

Jem3710 and skai.ya like this.
  5. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary, but am I the only one who noticed that "Little Sky" is like a fusion of Qi Ling (Taoist Arc) and Yun Ling together?

6. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation!
    You know idk if it’s just me but there a lot of plot hole in this arc. I thought everything is going great until YM kill the empress. Than he kill BX. I actually wanted them to have a lost of reputation, exposing empress being abusive toward QC and have the seal reject her, BX attempting to turn QC into a demon and YM being the terrible person he is. And what the point of showing the image where empress is holding a knife with QC’s mother dying with no lead of what going on later.
    I guess the empress is too OP with the seal so they cut her off :blobconfused:
    I sorry if I complain too much, but I just want to complain like this

7. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    new world!
    Background Info:
    MC was married to Wen Zheng (ML). ML is a director, MC is a daughter of a politician who's planning to be the prime minister of country h. On the 15th, MC was visiting ML during his work to deliver him lunch. They were a loving couple. This all changed when Yi Xue (FL) interrupted MC & ML's lunch to discuss something with the series they are filming. After 30 minutes, ML still haven't come back so MC went outside to look for him. But ML doesn't recognize her anymore, MC is confused & asks him to stop joking. FL tells ML to ditch her, MC is mad & grabs his sleeve. ML pushes her away, causing MC to fall. FL tells ML to calm down, she uses honorifics (your highness) & tells him that she will settle this issue. FL walked up to MC & tells her to divorce ML in a cold tone. MC was confused, FL threatens MC to divorce as she spent 1000 years looking for ML & now that she found ML she won't let go of him. Now ML & FL are lovey dovey. ML tells FL if not for her, he will not remember her.
    MC couldn't believe that this is real. She has divorced ML, but it affected her deeply. Her psychiatrist (?, idk who's the person so im guessing) tells her to think about something else to walk out from the trauma of divorcing. MC says ML looked like he had forgotten about her, he's so brutal. She faints.

Og plot of the story:
    It's talking about an angsty love between FL & ML in their past lives. FL was nearly sold to the brothel but with plot arm- luck & her kindness & being hardworking, she became the wife of a prince. But before they can resolve all misunderstandings, ML died saving her. To find her love again, she travels through space time to country h & found ML. She realized ML forgotten about her but ML is filming a TV series about her. So under the disguised of being a rookie actor, she is casted for the female lead in the series & finally managed to get ML to remember her by touching his heart. FL manages to re-act her past self & got the best actress award. So MC went from a housewife to nothing.

• Mouse is saying how no one (including FL, author, readers) don't care about how ML strongly loved someone before (referring to MC).
    • MC's wish is to return to right before FL tells ML the whole thing, so Luxia & Mouse will travel to just right before ML awaken his memories.
    • Mouse bought a new notebook that has direct access to the algorithm & has a right to use a small novel world (i dont really get the abilities but i just know whatever it is, it could be super op).
    • Mouse spent a couple thousand bamboos to get the notebook, Luxia pats his head & tells him not to worry as there will be many opportunities for them to spend money in the future.
    • Luxia & Mouse then enters the world 10 mins before ML awaken his memories.
    uhhhh, hmmmm. okay. it's still too early to form opinions

the chapter's title is in reference to a chinese drama Eternal Love (三生三世十里桃花). the current chap's name is (七生七世万里菊花). they just changed the numbers & the flower but kept the core the same.
    numbers:
    三 (3) becomes 七 (7), 十 (10) becomes 万 (10,000)
    flowers:
    桃花 (peach blossom) becomes 菊花 (chrysanthemum)

so from (direct translation of the title) 3 lives 3 worlds, 10 kilometers peach blossom to 7 lives 7 worlds 10k kilometers chrysanthemum.

8. hana0yuki

hana0yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we gonna have another jab at that plagiarized work LOL.

9. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck yeah, screw the author of peach blossoms!!! The previous arc was meh but hopefully this one will be much more entertaining. :DDDDD

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... Looking at the title, don't tell me the next world is going to be a bl world.

Btw... Who is emperor Xuan Yuan? (I am thinking about why there is another world in it)

11. so-chintzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Discount Tang Qi turned the original straight & now Luxia will revert it back to gay. The balance has been restored. :blobhero:

Jem3710, reader_O8, gracecfe and 4 others like this.
  12. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, luxia learnt the finishing move from another world, hence i put 'another world' there.

• Luxia decides to provoke FL by indirectly insulting FL in her previous life as a historical figure. Luxia says FL looks like the woman from history who has a bad life if FL is wearing the costume.
    • FL then asks Luxia if she knows her well cuz she said her life was bad. Luxia adds on that the woman is weak, she is already a prince's wife but still died in a house fight.
    • FL tells Luxia if she lived in that period, Luxia wouldn't even survive & insults her, telling Luxia that she's going to die dreaming about living well. (basically telling luxia her life is easy & has no hardships) Luxia then asks FL is she knows her (luxia) very well because the insult seems to be directed to her.
    • ML interrupts them, then 'drags' FL out of the room & tells Luxia to wait for him. FL & ML went out, ML defends Luxia. He tells her everyone has their opinion about history so please respect that.
    • FL tells ML women should listen to their husband as the men are the sky & the women are the land. Luxia was being brazen, shouldn't ML educate her?
    • ML is mad & tells FL that his wife is the apple of his eye + his family business shouldn't concern FL. ML advises FL not to pry into his family. FL scoffs & says that people in this era has no morals.
    • Mouse asks Luxia why didn't she stop ML as they don't know what FL's planning to do with ML. Luxia answers that precisely due to this reason, they should let ML go so that they can see what is FL's plan.
    • Luxia plans to know FL's plan & foil it at the last second which is very risky. FL & ML entered a room, Mouse says there's no windows for the room so there's plenty of chances for Luxia to be cheated on.
    • Luxia hits Mouse on the head & asks if he wants one since he kept mentioning about cheating. Mouse replies that he's just worried when they go in, they will be greeted with r18 stuff.
    • The door is locked, FL has some sense of awareness. Mouse brings out a huge chainsaw but its not needed as this is out of MC's character. A worker then comes up to Luxia & asks if she's lost.
    • Luxia asks for the key to the room, the worker tells her unauthorized personnel aren't allowed in there, Luxia then says since 520 (Internet's Valentines Day) is coming, she wants to prepare a surprise for ML.
    • The worker, touched by the love Luxia has for ML, then brings the key. They enter the room, FL is doing a ritual on ML. Mouse says 'ML is touched is awaken his memories' is a total bs.
    • Luxia then asks Mouse if he thinks true love can't be wiped with Meng Po's soup*. Mouse decides to do some research about the ritual & Luxia goes in to interrupt them.
    • Luxia peels of the talisman on the walls & smears the marking on the floor while acting all curious about the room. ML then regains conscious.

*Meng Po is a granny in the underworld that serves u soup right before u reincarnate so that ur memory from ur current life will be wiped away when u entered the next life.
    edit: fl's necklace is levitating when performing the ritual

i didn't watch peach blossoms, but it was rather famous in my country for some time. i didn't know that it was a plagiarized work until a chinese friend of mine told me. xD

A. Activate the formation [pic read: gossiping formation]

B. Bites Luxia [cat biting hand pic reads: watch out]

C. Kiss ML [a dog being kabedonned pic (i don't understand what it's saying sorry)]

D. Give up [an animal lying on a train seat pic reads: a passenger has suddenly lost it's hopes & dreams]

E. Wait for another opportunity [cat lying down pic read: I already lie down, your chance is now.]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  13. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    I take it that not only ML's past life memories are returning but his present life memories are wiped out which is why ML didn't recognize the original MC after meeting the FL?

14. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    B would be funny as i bet she will get thrashed by luxia~
    and if FL does C then Ml would probably hate her

skai.ya likes this.
  15. so-chintzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, & I'm guessing that the FL's current reincarnation "died" the same way otherwise she wouldn't have been all like "people of this era have no morals" & anti-feminist with her rhetoric. (I mean, come on, period dramas are literally "check out the past with the scheming concubines, servants who get beaten to death all the time, human rights don't exist lol" & she's starring in one, too.)

Granted, the current reincarnation could have also been a conservative misogynist, but I'm guessing that she probably wasn't.

It is probably a similar situation with how the FL of that one arc got completely taken over by the world's author. Too late to save the FL from essentially being murdered, so hopefully Luxia can save the ML too - I mean he really hasn't done anything wrong at this point & he seems like an okay guy.

I kinda hope that the FL & taken-over ML of the original story had a post-canon bad ending in the modern world due to their mentalities clashing with handling modern stuff. I mean, they're not a princess & prince in the current age & they can't do whatever the heck they want.

16. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luckily FL's plan failed. Luxia is thinking FL is trying to use the ritual to hypnotize ML & forcefully enter the memory into him & while performing the ritual there are some rules like the target must stay still.
    • Mouse is taking notes on what Luxia said. ML asks Luxia why she's here, Luxia says the food is already cold so she went to look for him.
    • Luxia asks them why are they in this place? (as they are supposed to discuss abt the plot). FL answers ML wants to know more about Yuan Lu's culture, so she's doing a demo (FL specializes in history), but the demo is interrupted by Luxia.
    • ML wants to see if adding this demon into the plot will be a good addition, Luxia asks him if he actually believes the demo because he made fun of directors that include rituals in their projects.
    • FL insults Luxia for making fun & not knowing much about history, Luxia defends herself & says she has been reading a lot of resources since ML picked up the project.
    • She does this to not only deepen their relationship but to also wants to like what ML likes. Luxia asks FL for the reason of saying she's uneducated about history.
    • FL thinks Luxia studying all these things for fun is a waste & mocks Luxia. ML defends Luxia & tells FL to respect her. FL is annoyed but she lets this slide for now because she has a scene to shoot.
    • Luxia tells FL that she just invested a huge sum of money ($1 billion) to the project & so she can request for the scenes in the plot to be edited.
    • Luxia thinks the scene where the MC of the story kills the unborn child is changed to an accident feels off (same scene that Fl is going to shoot), so she wanna change it.
    • FL is angry & defends her actions, Luxia reminds FL that the series is sticking close to history & can't be simply molded to FL's liking. FL asks for ML's opinion, ML agrees with Luxia.
    • FL is mad & says that when 'he' comes back, 'he' will support her decision & storms out of the room. ML wonders when Luxia made the donation, to which Luxia replied: "just recently" & shows him the transaction.
    • ML tells Luxia that he'll be coming home late as he has a meeting with the investors. Mouse is commenting on how much MC loved ML, she read the resources & prepared $1 bil for ML & made lunch for him.
    • Luxia tells ML not to worry about her & tells him to get onto his work. FL seems to be waiting for another opportunity for now, Luxia knows FL still have tricks up her sleeve, she can only make FL give up the idea of forcing the memory into ML.
    • Luxia plans to send FL to her beloved (aka send her to hell). But after 20+ assassination attempts, FL is unharmed. Luxia changes her strat & plans to have an assassin kill FL on the spot.
    • Luxia invites FL over to discuss about the changes within the plot. FL is served coffee with poison in it by the assassin who is disguised as a maid.
    • When FL is about to drink the poisoned coffee, the assassin knocked into her causing the coffee to spill onto FL's dress. At the same time, the system detects an unknown object (aka FL's necklace).
    • After the necklace recognizes its owner, the necklace will steal luck from the people surrounding its owner & boost its owner's luck. So the owner can't get hurt. Only the owner can destroy, exhaust, give the object the others. Otherwise it will always protect its owner.
    • The necklace plays an important role in their relationship, FL got the necklace when she saved ML when she's 6 years old. When the necklace manages to block harm, it will glow, the brighter it glows, the more lucky it is. *
    • Luxia says the glow can't be seen by anyone else that belong to the world, only they can see it. The assassin is disappointed that she failed.
    • Now this explains why ML willy nilly followed FL to the room + the room is locked + why the assassination attempts fail. Due to the necklace, Mouse thinks they are stuck in a dead lock position.
    *the luck of the owner doesnt increase. the brighter it glows, the more luck it gets from the surroundings
    lmao this is bs. xD

17. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course she has plot armor :facepalm:
    What's next? A second male lead that dies for her.

18. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotow:Honey, don't say that xD. Do not bring curses, that is worse than giving a golden finger to an FL...justabotscary

justabotworkAlready, Cao Xueqi, Nanako and what is the name of the brat stealing bodies in the arc that they are currently translating?:justabotow:

:justabotheart:(...) Well anyway, this chick joins us on Cheating Men Must Die's list of the most intriguing b*tches.justabotscary

19. zephyroths

Reading List:
    Link
    How many plot armors we need to break before we find the one that even Luxia cannot break?

I would pity whoever the poor guy that dies to be her plot armor.

20. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia especially dislikes FL because she's like the higher ups in Luxia's system where they don't see the people of the world as people.
    • Due to the plot armor, Luxia has to counter/stop FL's plan on the spot. So they go to the set to prevent FL from carrying out her plans.
    • Everyone is being accommodating to Luxia (cuz she's the director's wife). Luxia asks Mouse about what he thinks about FL's acting skills & is it good as hers, Mouse thinks this question is difficult answer.
    • Mouse replies that FL's acting skills is not too bad, but Luxia's better. Luxia corrects him & says her acting is terrible. The reason why ML cast her as the MC of the series is not because she's a good actor, it's because she's just repeating her last life.
    • Luxia adds that it could also be her protagonist halo. Mouse sense that Luxia is salty about it.
    • FL is causing inconveniences to her colleague (who's acting as the male lead of the series) because he's not into the character (lies, it's because he's not your lover). The colleague goes to take a rest & ML have a talk with her to ask her what's wrong.
    • FL asks ML if actually understands the ml, FL then says ml in the history is described as being cruel & having a bad temper, but in her eyes, he's her sky, the only one she can depend on.
    • That year when ml promote her rank, ml was away & she miscarried because of the other concubine's scheme. Despite this ml never blame her, he (tldr) comforts her, FL says this is the feeling the colleague should have.
    • ML says ml is a cruel & bad tempered guy, according to the history, he killed many servants, soldiers & a concubine because of this issue. He asks FL if she still thinks ml is a soft guy?
    • FL says those people deserve their deaths. Other people in the set thinks she's so into acting that she took other's experience as hers & not many people can walk out of character after entering in character. They also say luckily ML has a good temper or else she'll already lose her spot.
    • Mouse found some info about the talisman, it's not a talisman that restores lost memory, it's a talisman to summon a ghost to posses someone. Usually the talisman doesn't last for long, so Mouse thinks it could be used for increasing the speed of restoring the memory.
    • While this is happening, FL closes the distance between her & ML, she ask him how would he feel if he lost his child & nearly lost his beloved & won't he want to kill others due to anger.
    • Luxia gets up after seeing both of them being real close & thinks the sheer number of talisman is sketchy, she might've miss something. ML answers, if someone were to harm his wife..., which makes FL annoyed cuz his mind is filled with his wife.
    • FL is going to kiss ML & there's a bead in FL's mouth, Luxia hypothesize that FL must have many more rituals & 1 key object needed for the ritual must be in ML's possession. Luxia grabs a wine glass filled with wine while getting up.
    • Luxia stops FL from kissing ML.
    so i guess the whole story of FL warming ML's heart is a big fat lie cuz FL have to summon her lover's ghost to possess ML's body.
    leave ML alone, he ald has someone he cherishes dearly.