Spoiler In This Life, I Will Raise You Well, Your Majesty!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 20, 2021.

1. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh thank you.

2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Both the Emperor and his sister are trash but I hope FL and Rohan don’t have an affair, but I do support them having a relationship if they either divorce their current partners or both the pieces of trash die and they become widows and then remarry again or Emperor dies and Rohan divorces. Ngl this relationship between FL and Rohan seem complicated but if they end up liking each other I don’t see why not. Honestly, I’m all for it as long as they’re happy. If they decide it’s worth it to be together then they can face the challenges that come with the relationship.

So ch 140 is just part 1 of the story and will continue to part 2? At this point, have they dealt with the Emperor yet or is he still alive and a problem?

3. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally routing for Rohan who currently has a 42% chance of winning
    ROHANS GONNA DIVORCE THE WITCH BY HIMSELF SOONER THAN YOU THINK

Lisaa, Ravenz, seekingsnow and 9 others like this.
  4. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with either the knight or the Marquis, as long as all the trash in the royal family is dead at the end. Camping here in case the novel comes back :blobcozy:

5. Zayden

Zayden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If mc only looking for sperm donor then i would accept that

7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  8. radical6

radical6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people wondeing where the raws are - It was released in Japanese and English first. Yes its originally a korean story and by a Korean artist. Manta does the same thing where they will release English release before SK.

Anyway idk why youre all hung up on ML being married when FL is literally married lol. Who cares, once they make the crown prince king they can go live in peace and marry each other.

Anyway enough about the romance. Someone want to explain the difference between magic and what demon or spirit she made a contract with? What is the price she must pay?

9. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's interesting to see a story where the trash husband isn't the ml (esp if him and the mc already have a child together). Even tho it's still unclear who the actual ml is the fact that this douchebag doesn't have a tragic backstory pretty much eliminated the chances of him being the one (just based from what I observed in reading these stories, no matter how trashy the character is,if there's a sad backstory then it's the author's attempt to make them seem redeemable and explain their actions somehow usually for mls)
    Makes me kinda want to see a story where the husband had a sad backstory too, meant well and liked the mc but since he treated her coldly/like shit (and no, not cause he was mind controlled, iykyk) she eventually ended up with someone else lol.

Also, I wonder if the emperor eventually actually falls for mc or if he's just gonna persistently bother her cause he found her interesting after finding out that she doesn't like him anymore throughout the novel (would be great to see him actually fall for her to make it all the more painful when she finally dumps his ass muehuehue)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  10. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda think that it would be better if there was no romance... just some cute, sweet relationship between mother and son..

11. Hebaj22

Hebaj22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoilers we need to know:
    1)when the ml will srart liking her?what did he do after he know he likes her as the empress?
    2)the trash husband (the emperor), what is his ending?
    3) how is the other empress like she look evil?
    4)what is the end of the novel?

Rania want to QT, KiseonYi and Selin like this.
  12. Vipasha

Vipasha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't want mc to be with a married man I mean we read so many villainess stories where fl broke ml marriage or have affair with married ml and villainess get death end when our new fl reincarnate into villainess we feel sympathy for her and curse ml and og fl so I don't want that scenario whether fiction or reality having affair with married man is sin and immoral (whether it's love . Forced . Arrange marriage ) well its my opinion I think you guys will understand my view if you read this webtoon (Born As The Daughter of the Villainess)

13. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo I think douche emperor knows that marquis is interested in FL too......

SpringDay17 likes this.
  14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the story you’re mentioning the husband was pretending to be in love with his wife to put her guard down, but then not only cheated on her, but also arranged a murder she wasn’t involved in to get rid of her instead of divorcing. And only because it was a more convenient way to make his new wife accepted by society.

In the current story if the spoilers are true the knight is married because of the princesses whim and she knows he doesn’t have feelings for her, and that he can’t leave her because it was the emperor’s order. The MC is married to the emperor who already has a harem, moreover he ignores her and there’s also no love between them. They also can’t divorce because of their positions, so basically they are married on paper only but there are no feelings involved in their marriages. So why should they continue living their miserable lives like that just because of some legal document if they get a chance to have a good loving relationship with someone else?

15. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    theres a risk of getting caught, they would be imprisoned, lose their positions, or worse executed
    FL might not see her children

Rania want to QT and akera93 like this.
  16. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it’s only if they get into a physical relationship, which we don’t know yet. If they keep their feelings to themselves until they divorce or widow there’s nothing to punish them for. Flirting and caring for each other are not punishable actions. But people in this thread and in this forum in general tend to call out leads for “emotional cheating” even if there were no feelings involved in their marriages or engagements in the first place. Readers are especially hard on female leads and usually ignore the fact that those ladies are often powerless to change the situation and that males in k-novels are allowed to have multiple lovers or official harems.
    I don’t see why a wizard lady who was basically scammed into a marriage with a sociopathic emperor and a knight who was ordered to marry an obsessed maniac princess aren’t allowed to be together and should consider feelings of their official partners when those sociopathic arrogant royal siblings didn’t care about their feelings at all and pushed their narrative regardless.

17. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same.. theres so many father-child story where the father figure don't have love interest until the end of the story. why can't it be the same for mother-child stories:blobpensive: this is not the first time i find mother-child story that ended up having romance for the mom.

please lmk if any of you know mother-child story without romance.

18. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda agree if the novel is just all about childcare that revolves around Asensio and Leon, I read raws (not finished though), Rohan is likable compared to Marquis Blemir to be honest even If he is married, but his intimate action toward's MC causes the latter to earn Jaylene's wrath (Rohan's Wife) when MC is just literally being professional with him.