Resolved bl quick transmigration novel HELP ME PLEASE ;(

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by celestialace, Oct 30, 2021.

1. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so.... I'm currently searching for the novel title. I've read some of the chapters but I believed that I didn't even bookmark it or what. It's a qt bl novel, our MC goes to many worlds, but I'm not sure whether he has a system or not. MC will transmigrate into a cannon fodder/villain of the story and is assigned to go against the main couple. And when he transmigrate, most of the time he will be a rich/noble character.

I remember this one arc, a merman arc. MC transmigrates into the prince of the merman people. the ML (MC's man) is the legendary dragon(if im not mistaken). and the ori protagonist is a white lotus merman. He was the youngest in the family and doesn't really have a power or what but he's respected because his family is a noble merman family something like that. So the only thing he can do is being the white lotus he is. Then, the ori ml is a human. He was saved by the white lotus from drowning.

In the ori world before MC transmigrates, the human world/the land will be having a disaster like typhoon or flood. firstly, the ori ml would be in cahoots with his former general(?) so he would be having an army of people to be commanded, then the white lotus suggested that in order to save the world, they should use the merman prince's treasure to stop the disaster. so the white lotus stole the treasure. then, he proceeded to steal the shark tooth from the shark clan because the ori ml needs it to be strong and kill the bad people. the shark did not agree at first but the white lotus begged and cried etc, so the shark felt bad and gave it to him. actually the reason the shark didn't want to give him is because yes it is true that the shark tooth is a powerful killing weapon but whenever someone uses it, the shark will feel pain. then, when the merman prince found out that the white lotus stole his treasure, ofc he was mad but the ori ml and white lotus felt that he was unreasonable and it is not really a big deal, as what they do is to save the world, so ml killed the prince and lived forever with the merman.

So, after MC transmigrates, ofc he will disturb the plot and everything and he made it clear that even though the white lotus has a good intention but he could not just steal people's things. he should ask for the owner's permission. the white lotus managed to get the shark tooth, then he let the white lotus stole the treasure but did not let he escape, so that the white lotus is caught redhandedly. then, he decided to punish the white lotus by killing him because stealing the royal's treasure is a big crime but then the white lotus family begged him not to kill him. so MC punished him by exiling the white lotus from the merman clan forever. after that, in the human world, there is actually a devil(?) who wants to destroy the world but he got to fool the ml to be stronger. the shark tooth is strong but the devil said he can make him stronger with his sword, in return he need to give the devil a merman pearl, which the ori ml stole it from the white lotus. ori ml was no longer has an army bcs the general had a dream which the ml betrayed him.

okay that's all i remember.... and i don't really remember how the ML interacts with MC... but i know he is like a legendary clan something like that. I hope anyone can help me with this novel :cry::cry::cry:

2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Who Touched My Tail I guess

celestialace likes this.
  3. celestialace

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked it, it has a merman arc too but it isn't the one I'm searching:(

4. Hibye

Hibye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The villain's face slapping counterattack....
    I also forgot the title and went checking everywhere

celestialace likes this.
  5. Mew-Lidia9

Mew-Lidia9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could have swore it was Who Touched my tail, but I went back to check and it was actually
    The Villain's Face Slapping Counter Attack
    Arc 4, just that I started reading both stories at the same time

celestialace likes this.
  6. celestialace

Reading List:
    Link
    omg yes yesss that's the title! thank you soooo much! <3

heeee thank you so so so much!!! i will sleep in peace tonight!