Spoiler How to Get My Husband on My Side -남편을 내 편으로 만드는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ShugoTenshi, May 24, 2021.

1. seunghosshlong

seunghosshlong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys may I ask for the specific number of the chapter in the novel. What chapter was:
    1. Freya betch framed our poor mc (the tea incident)
    2. When mc ran away
    3. When freya finally had the realization that she was in the wrong or was punished..
    4. When the maids and that one annoying head maid nanny [UGH] were fired?
    Ty in advance if anyone answers my question

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  2. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any information about mc’s real father?!

3. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest obstacle between Izek and Ruby's relationship is actually Ruby's trauma.

Izek knows that his wife is deformed. He can see that she's twisted inside. But he have no idea why and who cause it.

If it's his old personality, he would easily interrogate Ruby forcefully without hesitation. However he care about her and tried his best to accomodate and shows his affection without triggering her fear.

It was mentioned that he tried to brought up the topic several times but Ruby always change the topic and shows an expression of uneasiness. That's why Izek never push it. He always want to play it safe when it comes to Ruby.

When Ruby asked him what can she do to help him, he said he only want her to "Eat well and play well". He truly wish for Ruby's happiness but at the same time could not perfectly give her that happiness because he does not know the cause of her trauma. He can only do his best by listening, coaxing, and Reading his wife's mood.

I like that when the conflict between Freya and Ruby happens Izek doesn't immediately ask her about it. Instead he try to cheer Ruby up by following her jokes and teasing her until she open up about it herself.

Izek was hardly a patient man but he try his best for Ruby.

4. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION
    tbh i really like this novel lmao, i binged it in one day (translated chapters) and i dont get why so many people are hating on it.

its probably one of the best knovels that potray abuse. alot of times abuse is just glossed over and treated with the 'power of love' or the abused MC is rational enough to distinguish who will hurt her and who wont.
    Its not that easy. Theres a lot of reasons for her behaviour as well ML's behaviour and its explained pretty well. but all i see is people taking it lightly lmao.
    A parent's death is a huge turning point of life. Even for full fledged adults the acceptance doesnt come easy. ML was 13 when his mom hung herself and he was the first one to find her body.
    That is Trauma and its absolutely valid that he doesnt wish to get close to anyone or fall in love with anyone.
    His mom died and he's estranged from his dad, dude never even had proper parenting and yet he spoils her so much. Thats a good man and a good personality.
    He's cold? hell, if i was to marry someone from the enemy family which is as powerful as my family, I would also be cold. He fully expected her to leave so he never bothered getting attached to her. Later he constantly asked her, if she wants to leave and she said no. she said no and he decided to accept his feelings. for him it was that simple.

FL's trauma ranges over two different lives. (maybe even three if the dream she had was truly her and not og rudbeckia)
    Being treated as a trophy in both life, all she had to do was be affectionate, smile and laugh. for Caesar, it worked. she put caesar and izek on the same pedestal of scary because caesar was obsessed with her and izek was supposed to kill her.
    so she thought if it worked on caesar, it will work on izek. but what izek fell for was her interactions with others she was comfortable with, the split second bantering that showed her real personality.
    before their first night, both of them already felt attracted to each other. FL was not emotionally available and now is slowly opening up while ML fell headfirst into love when he got to know her.
    Author is not abusing the FL too much. Abuse is forever. It doesn't "end". even if abuser is gone, the memories will stay and the fear will stay, what matters is whether there is someone helping you through it.

i dont think it was fast lmao, rn it started as desperate need for survival and has evolved into ML spoiling her rotten and FL gaining more confidence and feelings for ML.
    It's more emotional support than romance for FL rn and much needed honestly.
    he asked her on their first night, if she wants to leave and fl told him no. that made him stop holding himself back and doubting her and he decided that he would be her everything.
    he teases her, he spoils her, he kisses her and he loves her. all the mundane things she lacked he is trying his best to give her.
    dude doesnt know how to deal with panic attacks and i cant fault him on that because even in modern age people dont know lmao

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  5. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait doesn't #1 happen every time?

Ahmya, StrawberryShin, VNikaT and 2 others like this.
  6. yanguikao

yanguikao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha,I think so

Mantillis and Beethoven71 like this.
  7. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ajyone can post ch of ml habing heart to heart conversation with fl after knowing about her abuse?I feel like crying for her the way she is mistreated by almost everyone.

Mantillis likes this.
  8. YuviellaHart

Reading List:
    Link
    So by the latest translated chapter in the novel we finally reach the part where the psycho brother PURPOSELY KISS Ruby in front of Elle, Freya, and Ivan

Oh my gosh i feel so sad for her if they gonna misunderstand her again :blobsob:

9. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope his dick rots.

10. YuviellaHart

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

The asshle did it on purpose cause he realized Ruby found happiness here. So he wants to smear her reputation just to make her cling to him again what a bstard!

I hope Izek does not judge Ruby :( and realized something is wrong. I would break if he also choose not to trust her.

11. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This will probably my last take on the series, until the dear ENG TL finished.

I wish people recognize that healing ptsd from abuse is an effort made by two sides. From your loved one sides and from YOURSELF. And your environment is an uncontrollable force that more often than not, will not support your healing process and became your number 1 adversaries. Which is the case here.

Its a combined effort. Dont expect other people to baby the victim from the start till finish line every step of the way, to always be understanding, ready, soft and available all the time. Because irl thats not realistic no one is available 24/7 to comfort you and that's the case with Ruby too.

If you wish this novel is intended to be a feel good story about an abused kid reincarnated into a perfect family filled with angels and good loving understanding people who ready to treat your trauma with 100% medical accuracy. Nope nope nope you are on the wrong genre my dudes and dudettes. Leave before you hurt yourself.

Ruby doesnt need Izek, Ellaine and the others to baby and comfort her or pats her like shes the sweet summer child that needs to be protected 24/7.

She only needs someone to assure her when she doubts herself or when her trauma triggers, and anyone who is willing treat her like a human being free of prejudice. But here is the thing...

Post run away Arc, Izek has been nothing less but more than very accomodating, emotionally available, communicative (in his own clumsy way) and protective of Ruby's constitution (despite not knowing the full extent wtf is wrong with her).

I can not stress enough how I understand Izek is a rude blunt pos little bitch. But he isnt a bad person, his personality just seems so much much worse, because you wish him to be a perfect ML who loves his wife unconditionally even tho shes the child of the most evil villain pope in the generation. He is an honest, emotionally nerfed, socially awkward but very very perceptive of Ruby changes of emotions.

But Izek is also flawed by how frustrating the environment is. People keep things away from him, Ivan and Elle constantly said "better hear the story from Ruby". Which isnt wrong, but Ruby is very closed off and not ready to opened up thus Izek is usually very much in the dark not knowing bow bad Ruby has it UNTIL Ruby herself disclosed it. Is this Izek fault tho? No.

You can't help someone who doesnt want to be helped. Nor you could know what others want when they do not say anything. Ruby might want someone to help her. But she also cannot and doesnt trust anyone to take her side(except the monsters) thus keeping her mouth shut and just smile away. Is it Ruby's fault too? No

Ruby was too bruised and battered to imidiatelly effin know what she should do, not capable to know who she could ask for help and who could not. She is wary of everyone and everyone is wary of her. All the chapters till the most recent tled chapters at 90s. Ruby is still struggling to recognize her own Ally.

It is always on the edge of her mind. But not until she met Cesare and he restarts his abuse again does Ruby realize how genuine Izek's touch, his kind words, his patience and how he never manipulates her like Cesare did.

It took Ruby a ducking 70s worth of chapter until she hesitantly try to trust Izek and finally disclose how Freya and the maid bullies her, (izek also keeps pushing and nitpicking how she skips a lot of things in her story). It took Izek around 36 chapters to realize Ruby needs more attention and care than other healthy people.

But listen... Izek is a healthy man with pretty much a healthy mind, and Ruby isnt. And I appreciate the gap of their mental condition and how the others rely and protect the other one. They are on a different speed and pace but thats okay.

Ruby is a strong woman who is willing to change but with a lot of setbacks, and when I said a lot, ITS A LOT. But you can recognize a lot of things improved throughout the story, she vomits less frequently, she gained a bit more weight, she is less afraid to start a conversation, she could strike a joke with the other paladins and the siblings, SHE ATE willingly. All of this are her joint effort with Izek, and the people who 100% loyal for her. Her wall crumbles little by little and she is slowly but surely realizes, not everyone is as shit as her own family.

I feel like I am just repeating a lot of things like a parrot and I admit that it might be the case. But please dont Judge Ruby and Izek too harshly when you havent read too deep into the series

But if you just hate confused, rbf, quiet, temperament and rude blunt ML like Izek, it's totally justified. I slap his smug face if I had the chance myself. But he is a great and loving guy imho if you can see past his rbf. And so I bid you adieu.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  12. _Ila_

_Ila_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl.. for this kinda story I just feel like it should be a sad ending... If it's a happy ending all over again the ML will probably never realize her situation and how sh*t he treated her before. I have no idea why good plot have bad ending while this kinda story will probably end with a happy ever after even tho the FL have these ptsd, etc.

13. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ?????????????? people with ptsd shouldnt be having happy ending lmao???? thats next level logic, ill give you that

14. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He regrets alot after she ran away from home got kidnapped by the cute monster. He didn't sleep at all for almost a week to search for her and his mind is so full of regrets for being suspicious of her at the beginning, how he treated her and the way he spoke to her before. After he found her, he apologizes to her many times and swear that he will treat her better, and he keeps his word. But even after his treatments towards her 100% change for the better, she doesn't believe that he genuinely love her and even brought back what he said to her before like he will send her back to her hometown (what he meant was since troubles always came to her when she's in his country, he thought sending her back to her hometown is safer for her) and her actions make him annoyed (cuz he is so counfused on why he cares so much about her). When she says back what the ml once said to her, he shows a very painful & regretful expression, keeps on apologizing to her, says that he really didn't mean what he said back then, and ask her what can he do to make her believe in him.
    I'm not siding with the ML here, but this dude didn't know how to communicate well because he is always with the paladins who always speak using harsh & vulgar words with each other. He really change the way he speaks and treats her (after lowering his pride to ask advice from his colleague on how to treat wife better). So in conclusion, he realized how shit he treated her before and really regret it pretty fast in the novel. So I don't see why she shouldn't have a happy ending with him when he is the first person to give her happines the most from the start.

15. ruby.h

ruby.h Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is my opinion about this story so far:

- It's actually a good story. But I understand it included heavy issues might not be for everyone.

-ML is not a bad character, very smart and considerate. The way he deal with FL is the right way for someone like her, not pushing her but trying to make her open up. (He might be not so great in first few chapters, but trust me, he's gooood)

- Not only other characters, but the way FL thinking negatively about everthing, and the way she unable to confirm or denied her reputations, also put herself in trouble. (Which understandable because her trauma)

- ML and his sister are not ignorant in my opinion. There isn't much they can do if FL not ready to let them know her problem. (There was a part i read that ML found scars on her body, but she just laugh it off as some childhood mistakes, then what else can ML do?)

- Should they fire the maid? Idk, would you fire someone who raise you after your mother died, and working for your family for decades for someone you just knew? And FL is pretty much shady with many reputations. (What the maid did is wrong, no doubt, i'm just saying there are reasons for everything)

- That Freya bitch is the one that I truly hate, bitch has nothing to do with others marriage life... ugh please go away

- Plus point for ML draw a clear line between his wife and green tea bitch. Although, not a perfecr character, but he is one of a better MLs, imo.

-To all the fans that saying FL should stay with Popo and Griffin in the forest, why would you think living in a place full of monsters and no real food that she can eat (you know that she couldn't living off berry for a long time,right?) ,is better for her? Plus she is weak and frail with not enough clothes, she will dies of cold or sickness. The conditions at ML house isn't ideal but coming back with him is the best option if she wants to live.

-A happy ending with the ML is a perfect ending of for story. I don't understand the complains when she was able end up with the person that care and fight for her when nobody else did. He even try to understand her when she barely even open up. Heck, she even became queen? Then what ending able to please you?

In all, if you want a fairy tale manhwa, this is not it. But a story reflect dark side of mental health, abuse,.. and what it can do to one person, how it able to change a person normal way of thinking, and what is the right way to open up with a person like FL, then this is it.

16. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share the chapters about after the chapter when that white lotus bitch Freya and her f*cking insane & delusional little brother set a trap to proof the incestuous scandal between Ruby with her brother? I think it's after chapter 105:hmm:the latest translated chapter is 88, so we got a long way to go to see how shock the insane siblings are when truth are revealed. I also want to read about the confrontation between ML and her brother too

17. Bunbun235

Bunbun235 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm? Latest chapter is 96 though. I guess we're close to the part where Freya goes and tattles to Izek about Cesare kissing Ruby.

I don't believe this is true. Referencing to real-life incidents, a lot of abused people have managed to find love. At the moment, yes, she's scared and can't trust him. And yeah, she's making it difficult for herself. Can you blame her? After what she's been through in both lives. It's easy to get frustrated and call her stupid or dumb but god, the poor girl just wants to live. In her mind, she's about to die anytime, her abuser is literally hovering around her, and when you're scared to death, you don't think about 'love' or the like. In my opinion, the time she truly falls in love, will be once Cesare disappears for good, and Ruby realises that she's not going to die anymore. That is the moment she'll start feeling for Izek, since the reason behind her trauma (at least the main one, overshadowed by her brother from her previous life) is gone. Obviously, she'll still have fears, nightmares and all that but mental scars are something that doesn't go away no matter how much time you give them. And why can't she depend on him? With love comes dependence so I don't see what's wrong with that. I mean, if you put it that way, don't we all start any relationship with dependence? Only if you depend on someone will you be able to trust and build bonds with them. The ml doesn't love her you say? What he feels at the moment can't be called love, no? It's mostly attraction and his desire to spoil her. He wants to have what his parents couldn't have. A sweet marriage. Izek is traumatised too. Both the ml and fl have their own flaws but give them some time and some years, they'll fall in love their own way xD
    gosh I wrote a lot, sorry, I just got triggered a bit reading this xDD felt like you were saying all people with trauma wouldn't find love(ik you weren't but still)

TrinaAngel, Amanda16, YanJun and 9 others like this.
  18. CSkies13

CSkies13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the contrary I'm glad the author didn't shy away from showing the reality of things. It's screwed up and twisted in so many ways but that is the reality for some people. Things aren't always flowers and rainbows all the time. Recovering from long term trauma and abuse is a process and not everyone completely recovers from it. The people and situation surrounding the person would also affect and influence them a lot. The story gets real shtty for the MC, but it does get better. She grows and heals and so does the ML.

it's a happy ending

19. YuviellaHart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww: would love to see the continuation

It seems that Izek is having another face to face with the obese lizard but struggles cause he can't kill his wife's friend :blobjoy:

Ikigai18 likes this.