Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you are right hoya may get angry to Angela since she knows how Rayburn hurt from it. But with reasonable explanation Hoya will accept that.

Rayburn is not the type to reveal Angela’s identity with further explanation. But I think he needs to do it!!! :blob_catflip:Despite of the possible harm from Hoya to Angela as mentioned, Rayburn need to explain for how the Rayangel relationship grow so fast.
    Season 1 just happen within a month,
    Angela come to Rayburn’s mansion for few day and then Frederic invite them for ball held one week later :blobpopcorn:-> a few day pass after the ball -> Angela was invited to palace as scholar for decode the Vess document within 5 days and it is extended :blobhero:-> Rayburn join the meeting and commenced another expedition 5 days later->end of season 1

season 2 may represent the about 20days or more but within one month. Expedition army leave for about 20days and Angela get on to ship to Vess. :aww: Rayburn run to Vess after knowing Angela is on the supply ship. :blobpopcorn_cool:

thus I believe only 2 months passed in the story timeline

In season 1 Rayangel solve the misunderstanding and Angela almost admit her feelings :blobicecreamlove:but she is not confident enough.:blobpopcorn_two: in season 2 Rayburn confirm his feelings to Angela:bloblove:

If I was Hoya, I won’t believe my closed-hearted brother fall in love with a girl he just meet within 2 month!!!:confusedcatblob:

any way, Rayburn should explain their childhood crash to hoya, Who may angry if Rayburn conceals sth important to her:blobangery:
    Hoya may guess they have childhood crash but I want Rayburn to say it clearly and share with hoya without conceal.

Although Rayburn sometime rest or take action on his own and Hoya always handling the territory and family issue. But please they need communication. They are the closest sibling.:blobhighfive:

and for 2nd one I hope Angela’s origin will be a tempting factor for espelindo which make her easier accepted by the house. however I bet it will be more complicated for Rayangel relationship, as it will be more dramatic, (but meanwhile please give more romantic moments, zoosun nim):blob_blush: :bloblove:

no matter what going to happen, I believe Rayburn would stay and protect his house, his people and Hoya and Angela so that I hope Hoya can accept Angela as her sister in law and support Angela in the house.

Rayhoya :blobhighfive:are family leader and have responsibilities and burden. I believe that they won’t escape and left burden to remain one. They are not seem to have family pressure to marry someone specific in order for authorities as they are already one of highest rank. I hope they can face and overcome any barrier together and support each other for their own fortunes

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    biha, Lemew and eirenne like this.
  2. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup Yup I see! Honestly, they're always so close and touchy even prior to Rayburn realizing his feelings. They're just doing it so naturally that they don't realize their behavior is what lovers usually do. Angela's swooning over Rayburn all the time, but she always had that insecure moment, despite Rayburn being so blatant with his advance. Almost like she doesn't think about the possibility that Rayburn likes her too, let alone being in a relationship with him. Which is natural because of her status. That's why Rayburn finally realizes his feelings are such a big leap to their relationship, he's going to be very clear with his intention to win her heart (ch 63 is the start of it) and ease her insecurity that she is more than worthy to him. Also, it's funny how no one in their surrounding reads the lovey-dovey atmosphere between them like it's only natural because 'the antennae scholar is too friendly that even the duke warming up to her'. They don't even question when Raygela hugged in public or when he casually held her hand. So far, only Ferderick, Blan, Hoya, and Mano noticed their romantic vibes. Even Mano sometimes thinks of Angela as only a fangirl who cutely simp on his master, not knowing that his master has touched her there and there lmao. They're gonna be so shockd when Raygela dropped the marriage bomb.

I really hope the author will insert some magic element. That'll be dope to have Angela secretly a descendant of a sorcerer who got chased out due to her power, which she hasn't developed until now because she forgot her origin. And when that ugly uncle tried to harm her or her closest friend, her power will materialize and slap the hell out of him. Having monsters, that are possibly controlled/tamed by Talan gives a hope that there's a fantasy element. That'd be sick.

You guys are talking about Schlan, but isn't it's name is Shuran? Is it in the official translation? And about Hoya, I do think she already knew that Angela is the girl who met Rayburn in the past. I always thought she even met Angela personally when they were kids. Remember the scene when Hoya warned Angela not to tell anyone about the secret? She grabbed her hair up as if trying to remember something.

eirenne, sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  3. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just relooking at ch 63 and realized that Rayburn took off his glove with his mouth to touch Angela’s hair and lips.

Man, those two are so touchy, they do it so unconsciously LOL. Mostly Rayburn does the touchy contact. He REALLY loves touching Angela’s hair. You can see it so much throughout the series.

4. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, please don't put some kind of magic show into the istp,, :blob_teary:i don't like that theory a bit..(T_T)
    as far as i know, only talan animals are big, as the southern guide said, if the talan animals are very big, there are even scorpions that are bigger than horses

Second, at first I also thought it name was shuran, when i entered this forum, for some reason the name changed to sclan, and when i checked the english version some of them did have that name.:blobsweat_2:

And, oh rayburn, you really..
    I hope the author puts their romantic moments in public, and gets caught.. haha..:blobhighfive::bloblove::blobcheeky:
    I want your response what if that ugly chancellor finds out that Rayburn and Angela have met since 8 years ago? because in S1 he used to say something like 'before rayburn had a crush on that writer'
    (hah.. old old geezer.. you're too late for 8 years, hehe.):blobwhistle:blobmelt_thumbs

5. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only future chapters will tell. And in tappy Toons the spelling is Schlan, while our piratetranslations say Shuran. And I heard the Korean version via ISTP moving toon on Kakao Page it kinda sounds like both.
    Lol while Rayburn's gonna court her, I hope there will be a betting pool like when they will marry, and when would Angela confess. And Hoya and Mano loses to Blan cause you cant beat a paparazzi (with help of a little bribe from Ferderick)
    Now the magic element *on my knees praying* I really hope Zoo Sun nim says "RELEASE THE DRAGONS" and Angela'slovingparentssobbingreunionmaybeasiblingortwo
    Also I noticed something in Salty Scanlations. It's not Frederick it's Ferderick now? Like oomph

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    sugarwhale likes this.
  6. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly thought he took of his gloves just so he didn’t get any blood on her LOL touchy touchy kissy kissy!
    And I checked the raw. Baby birdie name is Shuran and crown prince is Ferderick, not Frederick. I remember reading another version where they change Rayburn’s name to Lavon lol

7. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oi I could've sworn I replied to this. Anyway, first reason is my fear. Magic is all about subtlety and balance, that's the good stuff:blobpopcorn_cool:. It ain't mana overload or Skyrim universe thankfully. As above so below, magic that is hidden and invisible is what it gets the heart thump thump, gone and whooshed like the wind. But always there, like the extra 5 seconds you're able to stand on water mysteriously. Or your feel of flight out of nowhere for a millisecond eventhough you were running. And *looks at Angela* you just bring the sun's glow and warmth everywhere even though it's night. GAH RAYBURN IMMA THE STEAL YOUR LOVE OF YOUR LIFE
    And very touchy touchy gentle. My son just be caressing Angela so softly like an artist with their muse, a friend realizing they fell for their dense best friend who's in denial, and like they've always been... like this. HOLD UP I WANNA SEE IF THEY HAD A SLEEPOVER ON THE WISTERIA TREE ONCE ON A COLD NIGHT AND PEANUT RAYBURN JUST HUGGING AND PATTING PEANUT ANGELA WITH SHURAN/SCHLAN SNUGGLING IN THE MIDDLE.

Marinessa and sugarwhale like this.
  8. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, I don't want any magic in this world either. It's one of the best things about this story for me:blobhero::aww:

I like 'Shuran' tbh but the official version says Schlan so I am just gonna go with it.

Also the Chancellor needs a few kicks to his behind for his truly deplorable behavior and I would certainly love to see his face:blobpopcorn_cool:when he gets to know that Rayburn and Angela are childhood besties. That despite his best attempts to assassinate and malign Rayburn there was someone who unflinchingly loved him and had absolute faith in him:aww:.

9. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayburn is so touchy since their 2nd union. He touched Angela’s wilt, playing her hair, hugging her, holding her hand and now almost kiss her on bed. Up to now he realised his feelings. We are looking forward for more Raygela moment that started by Rayburn.

btw will the Angela find out the doll grabbed by Rayburn in ch62? It is supposed the doll remain in the Rayburn’s pocket as I guess Rayburn won’t put it aside with his sword or other things but keeping it. They are in such position in ch63 and Angela may noticed sth inside Rayburn’s pocket. It will be lmao for how he explain for it, Sth like oh I just find it in battlefield and then just grab it up.

yes it remind me Rayburn start his touchy behaviour since season 1 since they have not or just solve their misunderstanding, but it is not obvious and sweet enough. I think others can’t find out raygela romantic atmosphere may be because of timing. Their just reunited for one month in season 1, and most of noble and imperial knight are still scared of Rayburn and not familiar with him so that they classify their interaction as espelindo special greet. At the same time, Rayburn treat palace is dangerous because of many eye and ear, he won’t express too much in such place.
    Rayburn is quite sensitive to other’s sight and Angela’s feelings. He rejected garnet’s touching before ball since chancellor is watching. And he pause sometimes in front of Angela since he doesn’t want Angela find out his cool and bloody side.

He pause when he comes to Angela’s room with blood on his clothes, Also he pause when hearing sth annoying from imperial knight in front of Angela

So lmao, he broke the glass cup in the bar when he hear sth annoy during Rayangel catching blan in front of Angela in very beginning of story

But he try to hide this side since they clear misunderstanding cos he afraid of Angela run away again

but lmao Angela already notice this side so that it doesn’t matter. She noticed that even from their first meeting. She even have a Prince horrible moment collection after they just reunited in season 1

From now, I hope Rayburn express his real feelings to Angela in public although they are still surrounded by danger in battlefield and chancellor. just try to use some excuse like “staying by your side to protect you from chancellor”, “giving others signal that you are my people and under my protection”, or sth like “you need to get used to me”. Just show raygela relationship in public before anyone try to put a hand to Angela (yes Louise still get no chance to show his bravery)

I hope blan notice their interaction and draw it out in ch57 by looking at shadow in water. It is rare that Rayburn hug Angela but his body almost hide Angela from all knight after them. As well as Rayburn grab the mini Angela doll in battlefield in ch62. Maybe blan can draw more raygela moment for his financier, or alternatively publish it to public make more people to support their love story?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    Marinessa, eirenne and Lemew like this.
  10. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Man! Just imagine, A picture book of Angela and Rayburn falling in love:aww::aww::aww: I would buy it in a heartbeat:blobnosebleed:

11. albedoeh

albedoeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys translated chapter 60 is out! :blobparty:

12. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, on the panel Rayburn confronted the chancellor in front of Angela and said LEAVE

that's really cool~~♡♡

His words were very strong and pierced my heart,,:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: love u again..

13. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah in indonesia they change rayburn to lavon

sugarwhale, Lemew and Marinessa like this.
  14. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right:blobnosebleed:It was so Rayburn. I basically swooned:aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  15. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess they pronounce similar?
    Btw who may know that what the character name come from?

Angela’s name match her personality. She is a real angel :blobangel:
    And Frederic is boy name and several king or emperor in history is named by this
    But how about Rayburn Hoya and Mano?
    Rayburn I can just guess related to flame/fire/ember?:blobtorch:Which is powerful and dangerous? Or having a shining/bright future?
    (Just google “Rayburn” you will find many cooker:blobrofl:
    Google “Lavon” and “Hoya” can find some flower pic :blobmelt:and also some brandname are found
    When you google “Mano”, so many hands pic are found:blobrofl:)
    Do anyone know their name’s meaning or has author nim say sth about that?

and Rayburn you are so cool and so protective:bloblove:make me think the lyrics I have read
    “You always Ignorant to the visit of first love/
    until you see someone’s back who is against the world and fight for you”
    Sth meaning like this. it is suitable for both Rayangel in Vess meeting room and facing to chancellor. Omg they are so adorable :blobpopcorn_cool:
    :bloblove:I need more raygela interactions :blobnosebleed:really love them

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  16. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *hides my Raygela angst fanfics* uh huh Fluff sure is tasty. Haha. :blobsweat_2:.
    And I researched the names the best I could and the results are hilarious. I bet it was birthed from a medieval name generator app or site.
    1.Angela is originated from the Greek word ángelos (ἄγγελος), meaning angel, or "messenger of God". Or just messenger. :3 Messenger ei? Zoosun's messenger I guess lol.
    2. Mano is a short form of the Spanish name Manuel which literally translates to "God's hand". His last name Agate is literally a gemstone, like Garnet.
    3. Hoya is a common Spanish name famous in Hoyos provinces of Spain. Literally meaning "pit" or "hole". (Who named her, I just wanna know, IF IT'S YOU DADDY EMPEROR AND IF IT'S MEANT TO BE A DEROGATORY FOR GREED OR STH) Well, this hole needs a crown.
    4. Rayburn is originated from an Old English term for roe-brook or sth which means stream or current.
    5. Espelindo is a French word for "the act of expelling, to expel". Interesting. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
    6. Schwandel is a family ancestry who had small life span in our world lol. Couldnt find the meaning.
    7. Ferderick. Now this one took time. The common name Ferd is of Old German and is associated with the meaning of "ready journey, voyage, or bold voyager" (and that you are baby *Pats and kiths him*) and the Rick or Ric is also Old German and associated with "power, ruler"
    8. Bourbon. Now her name is literally picked up from French nobility (who took residents in occupied states in the past like Naples and Sicily) in our world called "House of Bourbon". Then after digging more it is said the word "Borb" is of Celtic or pre-Celtic origin meaning a hot pot or a well spring. She's hot alright.
    9. Osley originates from Old English which is believed to be a local name now extinct. "possibly a habitational name from Osterley in Middlesex, named with Old English eowestre 'sheepfold' + leah '(woodland) clearing'." Or just wood.
    10. Chancellor is either his name or his position in politics.
    Now let me entertain a thought. Rayburn and Angela quarrel or anything really, (Angela's having a type of war flashback, she's having her own ptsd, she's having a panic attack or an episode etc) due to a very serious reason and it leads to Angela storming out and running away and Rayburn is triggered by that one memory when they were little in the Wisteria tree. Angela's frightened face then running off and not ever heard of again. He reached out his hand and that was it back then.
    But this time Rayburn does run after her, catches up to her, and grabs her. Holds her for dear life, rocking back and forth saying this one line like a broken record "Letmeexplain,letmeexplain" and Angela also saying sth like a mantra to calm herself down or stuck in her mind. And they just hug each other and have a good cry. And Angela picks Rayburn up cause she always wanted to do that. Yes, Angela's doing the carry. This is a romantic comedy after all.

syofiaa, biha, MyPrinceOppa and 6 others like this.
  17. sugarwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you are so detailed ! thanks so much ! I Just wanted to share google search results for fun. Now I know why so many hand pic:blobrofl: when I just search “Mano” :blobhug: I may need to add more key word to have better search

I always love your fanfic :aww: they are so adorable ! I don’t expect Angela will running away again but we never know what story zoosun nim will create. And I don’t mind how dokey lovey they will be since it is a romantic comedy and finally Rayburn confess his feelings to Angela!!!

yes I think Angela may have ptsd from war. Her identity have not revealed but I guess she has suffered from war when she was little (The land in story always in war, no matter where she was, or how she suffered from), so that she is patient and soft to the Vess children (Angela met those kids in pier, who lost family and blamed it on Rayburn, and Angela still think about them after reunited with Rayburn)
    And Rayburn has ptsd of Angela running away :blobsob:

Turkey_Friday and Lemew like this.
  18. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And his only sister being almost killed, multiple times and Chancellor trying to kill HIM multiple times. Not to mention Mano also almost dying definitely, and unknown battle comrades being MIA or just dead during his war contributions. YALL NEED THERAPY ZOO SUN NIM INTRODUCE A THERAPIST HERE

Turkey_Friday and sugarwhale like this.
  19. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You did a great job by finding this meaning to their names!(y) I can see why your interpretation of their names suit them:

1. Angela = Angel : This woman is a litteral angel, she is so sweet and caring:aww:
    2. Mano = Hand : He is a knight who fight sword in hand. He is also Rayburn right hand man:blobhighfive:
    3. Hoya = Hole: When she was younger nobody (except her brother) cared for her and tried to get ride of her. Now her journey is to become someone who will take space (watch her become the empress:blobhero:)
    4. Rayburn = Current: He needs to find his flow, stability in this life (Angela:blobamused:)
    5. Espelindo = Expell: The twins were expel from the palace, the throne
    6. Schanwdel = Short life span: Ferderick's mother death is a heavy plot in the story and I could see the General died
    7. Ferderick = Journey/Power : Just like his brother he needs to find his way. Moreover, he is batteling with his statut as the crown prince so yeah I can see him having a journey about his role, statut as a prince
    8. Bourbon = Hot (I also found that "Bourbe" means "bourbier" with can be translate as "quagmire", "morass" - I'm french by the way so it feel nice to see some familiar word:blobokhand:): If it take after "hot" it could refer to her temper as she is someone who reacts quickly, harshly and has quite the temper (she is also hot so it could work that way too:blobjoy:). But if it is because of "morass" it could be about the situation she's in: she loves Ferderick who is with Garnett but "loves" Angela. Moreover, he is the crown prince and she is "just" his knight. Plus, she has witnessed his abused and is conflicted about what she needs to do. So basically, she is a fiery knight who is in a predicament between her devotion to Ferderick - her love - and her duty -as a knight and she also seems to have a certain moral code, values (back when Rayburn didn't choose her she was distraught about her name, the empire... Also, she seems to take a role very seriously) - Somebody help her or I could see her go the dark route or at least become ruthless, rogue:sweating_profusely:
    9. Osley (I don't remember it:blobsweat_2:) What is it about in ISTP?
    10. Chancellor = Chancellor : His rank

syofiaa, Marinessa, Lemew and 3 others like this.
  20. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Osley is Garnets family name