Spoiler The Legend of Northern Blade

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by newbornleaf, Nov 6, 2020.

1. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading all spoilers that were written by you mate, thanks a lot. And also thanks for the raw link of the novel

2. yassop

yassop New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is jin muwon execution in the wn

3. MTMB

MTMB Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if anyone could please give me a spoiler.
    As far as I know, Mu won for the most part proved himself innocent when he fought that sword guy from 4 lords of Northern Heavenly Sect then,
    1. Why was he on a run from Central Heavenly Alliance?
    2. Also when was Northern alliance established as in between time skip or after it?
    3. AND when did he kill those three 9 skies under fake persona, Before or after time skip?

Thankyou. I really need spoilers for these subjects.

4. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tells me which chapter of the novel thats correlated with the current manhwa's? I wanna get a grip of this series' pace

lamperass likes this.
  5. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a question, Based on the LN when will Muwon and Eunhaseol meet again? is it still far right now in the manhwa?

6. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the current manhwa plot, they probably will meet again in 20 - 30 chapter later

7. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will eunhaseol win in the latest chapter of the manhwa?

8. lamperass

lamperass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What novel chapter corresponds to chapter 112 of the manhwa ????

9. GreatT3mpest

GreatT3mpest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thanks a lot, I've been wanting to stack some chapters hoping I see that they would meet again, but since I don't know how far it is still the 2nd meeting based on the LN I didn't bother on doing it. Yeah, right now that's the only thing I've been waiting for on that manhwa(lol), I'm gonna stack now I hope your right :) ... and the 2nd meeting if I remember it correctly on your spoils is where they run and live together for 3 years right? (because of the big stuff that happens)

10. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 113 of the manhwa. Someone in the comments said they skip some event before they met. Any difference from the novel and manhwa? What were the events that manhwa skip before they met?

11. Myneemo

Myneemo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys are awesome (y)
    Thank you so much for the spoilers :X3:
    I read from manhwa forum that the tang girl will become muwon's second wife and i confused because muwon seems very faithful to hanseol. Why did he get himself second wife?? Is it just broken fans who are still being delulu about their sinking ship lol

12. Dasari2512

Dasari2512 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Muwon doesn't take 2nd wife, Hanseol is the only one for him.Muwon notices tang girl's affection and tells her not to raise hopes and he is already interested in someone(this scene happens in manhwa when he was arrested for killing of assassins sent after him)

Meizey likes this.
  13. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She’s not the reason why he wants to go against the nine skies and central heavenly alliance. It’s because of revenge for what happened to his father and he didn’t fall in love at first sight, he was a lonely kid surrounded by bullies who finally got a female friend that’s his age mate. They lived together and got closer

Eun haseol has an adopted brother called dany yeop or something like that. He was the guy who uses sound to turn people into zombies and mc killed him to save his uncle. He was raised to be the next leader of the silent night and he plotted his own death to make silent night become serious

Melita_H likes this.
  14. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link

He was not a lonely kid surrounded by bullies. He had help from that old man.

I was not talking about the Nine Skies either. You are twisting what I said.
    The girl didn't have good intentions either. She is basically part of the enemy. The real enemy they should be fighting instead of amongst themselves.

He talked about saving the girl. When she pretty much just went back home. It is being painted as a rescue which is so half-assed and lazy.
    From what we are told, their relationship wasn't exactly good or close and too short to call it memorable.

Bowblade Spirit also has a crappy romance but it's at least believable.
    She saved him and nursed him back to health over months.

Here he meets a girl for 2 days who steals his food or something.
    And 10 years later, he swears revenge to "rescue her". When she simply went home. I doubt he even knows her name.

I didn't have any issue with his revenge. The romance is just very poorly done. To me it's a warning sign on how the author will keep pulling things out of his ass

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  15. Jerome_Bay

Jerome_Bay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should reread the early chapters once again, you have not understood the events of the first 20 chapters. She was an injured person who took refuge in the northern sect to escape from the demon of chaos. Jin saved her life and Ha seol stayed with Jin for months during which they grew closer to each other. He was extremely lonely with no one to support him (uncle Hwang only came once every few months to provide supplies). So He got attracted to her during this period and even gifted her the hairpin to remember him when she left. In the novel Jin monologues about how he would not have let her go if he was strong enough to protect her. He never said anything about saving her from her master, he said he would become stronger and then he will meet her again in the future. Jin does not go on a revenge hunt against the silent night, he only hated the 9 skies and central alliance so I don't understand how Ha seol come into the revenge plot according to you. I think there has been a good emotional connection between Jin and Ha seol which makes them a solid romantic couple according to me.

Meizey likes this.
  16. Gemp

Gemp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tang sect in this novel is pretty pitiful. From that poison emperor that lost his only disciple in tragic way and then started to lost his kindness, that Tang girl's unrequited love, then her clan is destroyed and her grandpa is dead trying to protect the clan. Even then there aren't that many Tang sect disciple that survived.

17. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    My first post was that I believe the romance will be better in the novel because I recall the manhwa, it is crap. The first response that I got was that it was the same. Thanks for clarifying.
    I think personally, I will prefer the novel to the manhwa. It feels like many important things are missing.

No hope in seeing the novel translated though

18. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you’re mistaken
    Read the legend of the northern blade and you’ll see that he was a lonely kid surrounded by big bullies who were sent by central heaven alliance. The old man only brings him supplies once in 3months and he wasn’t allowed to stay long.
    Mc made the decision to avenge his Father’s death and expose the people who betrayed his dad. Love was never his motivation. He trained secretly before concluding that strength is necessary after the chaos demon attacked him and his bullies

19. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa which left out some details I admit. But the romance was pulled out of nowhere in the manhwa. Which is not a surprise. It is the reason why I believe novels do a better job most of the time.
    Also, the same way female characters are added into scenes where they didn't exist in novels eg Mage back after 4,000 years. I expect something similar in the manhwa so I gave up.
    A self-introspection journey in Mage back after 4,000 years was turned into a love line joke.

20. Roseannethereader

Roseannethereader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you plz tell in which chapter of the novel did muwon met eun hanseol after 7 years.