Korean Lillian of Turin

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Zachary, Oct 29, 2021.

1. Zachary

Zachary Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Title: Lillian of Turin
    Korean: 튜린의 릴리엔

Author: 나유혜( Na Yoo Hye )
    Novel raw: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52957727&page=9

Status: Novel — 155 Chapters and 5 Side stories, 4 special side stories(Completed)

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Isekai
    Why it should get picked up: I've read some of manhwa chapters and I'm pretty excited what will happen soon. Hope someone pick this up.

Sypnosis:
    “When you fed a hungry beast, you should’ve been prepared for this.”

I didn’t want to be a bad mother and the source of trauma for the male lead in the original. So I just decided to strengthen the relationship between me and my brother, as well as fulfill my duty of ensuring that my husband doesn’t pass out.

“You’ve tamed me, so please take responsibility.”

My husband, who will be the final black hole in the story, began to act sweetly, using his beauty as a weapon. I’m sorry, but wasn’t our business relationship for the best?

2. jennine0339

jennine0339 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lillian seems to have some sort of illness that decreases her magic, resulting in a weak body and her life force running out....

so, lillian's brother is going to share his magic with her to make her life longer.

you may not understand cause i'm not that good at explaining or smtg like that in english>///<

Zachary likes this.
  3. greshu

greshu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link to the NovelUpdates spoiler for Turin’s Lillian. It’s super detailed and has all the info (spoilers too, ofc, so beware if that’s not your thing.)

So far, the manhwa is a fkin bop, and I’d love for it to get picked up. I’m sure loads of people feel the same.

4. greshu

greshu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently was reminded of this novel’s existence, bringing this back from the dead. :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    I can’t TL but I will def proofread for someone, or even work with someone to get a readable MTL.

5. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her body is naturally very weak and she has no mana. All people have managed and managed it and if it's absence is fraught with dire consequences. In order to replenish the missing mana, her body consumed vital energy, so the girl's lifespan is reduced. She can live longer if she absorb some kind of mana.

He is the brother of the ruling king. This king hates and envies ML and want to kill him.

ML has too much mana, that drives him crazy. The excess mana causes him so much pain that he could tear out his own eye from the stress relief. He is considered for normal people like a monster. Therefore, a heroine who can absorb mana is a natural salvation and a long-awaited cure for him. She can relief his pain.

They don't talk to each other or open their hearts to each other. Both thinks that in this marriage they are simply using their partner and there are no feelings between them. They are each other salvation, but they don't know about it.
    And heroine still has short lifespan.

Both of them have to many enemies.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024