Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 313!

We got a few nice interactions, included best-grill Momo that wanted "Makoto-sama praise me more" and post-battle talk with Sakurai, Noel, Makoto being Makoto in wanting to dodge the incoming award ceremony, a hilarious moment with Furiae,It seems the calm remains for now ...
    Hate you Author-san!!!! You can't end the chapter like that with a wild Ira appearing xD

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  2. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started to feel that the LN version is where the history is completely altered because of time traveling.
    While the WN version is not completely altered because there is no time traveling Makoto yet, and the history had just started altering every single second after they got summoned.

And during the epilogue of WN 10th arc is where the LN took place.

Just my theory though, no hate. I could possibly wrong about this.

Aean likes this.
  3. SIXTRACK177

SIXTRACK177 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "silentnight_00, post: 6718742, member: 212994"] El volumen 7 es prácticamente el mismo que el WN con algunas diferencias y un nuevo capítulo.

small but fun changes that come out in the light novel

For example, I suppose that the author is already giving the beginnings of how to bring anna since he still does not know how to do it on the web novel

it is also true that the heroines are too aggressive in the light novel he asked me if sofia is also the same or are they just Lucy and aya

I also suppose that furiae was seriously concerned about the possibility that there would be a fight that would disband the group

since makoto used a spell and not the spirit hand to stop the comet that means he either enjoyed furiae's oppai or he definitely lost the sensitivity of his hand like in the web novel

ps you read those fragments on a page that has the light novel or you bought the light novel

is that I have seen the changes and I definitely want to read the light novel

silentnight_00 likes this.
  4. silentnight_00

silentnight_00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought it. I translated the dating scene since it's my day off.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  5. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "silentnight_00, post: 6719282, member: 212994"] Lo compré. Traduje la escena de las citas porque es mi día libre. [/ QUOTE]
    Well, thank you, I would buy it but unfortunately I am from Argentina, foreign purchases cost double or triple because of the taxes, adding that our currency is not worth

so I have to wait for it to go online to read the light novel
    or
    buy it at an extremely expensive price

at least the web novel is free

6. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Furiae was smiling even though Lucy teleported when she was bathing ? The author puts emphasis on that part.
    I bet Furi got possessed by Nevia.

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  7. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah, nothing much again. However, the author seems to be hyping the ceremony too much. Will something happen? Maybe some nobles causing a ruckus or Iblis getting back? It still doesn’t feel real to me yet that he’s defeated but if the goddesses aren’t overlooking anything, perhaps Nevia will be the one to act next. Maybe the reason he was weak was he passed his powers or fused with her again. Needless to say, we can’t really derive conclusions with these boring chapters coming out. Next one would probably reveal some more things.

Edit: Some ideas came to me, might the next chapter be where Sakurai gets stabbed? The prophecy is yet to come true. I reread the chapter again and the flags seem to be pointing that way. Ira’s usual confidence, Noah making sure Makoto doesn’t adventure, the familiar showing up, and Furiae unusually smiling and asking to meet Makoto on the awarding instead. Oh, and the followers of Furiae as well being eerily similar to charm syndromes but no one has noticed. Perhaps this is the real talent of Furi?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  8. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    27, publicación: 6725075, miembro: 295081 "] Ja, nada más. Sin embargo, el autor parece exagerar demasiado la ceremonia. ¿Sucederá algo? ¿Quizás algunos nobles causando un alboroto o Iblis regresando? Todavía no me parece real que esté derrotado , Pero si las Diosas no pasan por nada alto, tal vez Nevia mar la que actue un Continuación. Tal vez la Razón por la Que ESTABA Débil FUE Porque le Pasó SUS Poderes O se fusiono con ella de nuevo. no hace falta Decir Que no podemos sacar conclusiones con estos capítulos aburridos que salen .

Editar: Se me ocurrió algunas ideas, ¿podría ser el próximo capítulo donde apuñalan a Sakurai? La profecía aún no se ha hecho realidad. Releí el capítulo de nuevo y las banderas parecen apuntar en esa dirección. La confianza habitual de Ira, Noah asegurándose de que Makoto no se aventure, el familiar apareciendo, y Furiae sonriendo inusualmente y pidiendo encontrarse con Makoto en el premio. Ah, y los seguidores de Furiae también son inquietantemente similares a los síndromes de encanto, pero nadie se ha dado cuenta. ¿Quizás este es el verdadero talento de Furi? [/ CITA]

Definitivamente quiero que suceda algo en el próximo capítulo.

pero al mismo tiempo no quiero que pase nada y la paz sigue

Ira-chan borracha de celebrar su primera victoria contra los demonios es demasiado hermosa para que ella llegue
    nevia / iblis fusionados

sakurai poseído por iblis

furiae poseído por nevia

arruinar su felicidad haciéndola lucir como una decepción divina una vez más a los ojos de todos [/ CITA]

It will be that these chapters are the calm before the storm

many indications that the next chapter could pass but they only serve to make theories because there is nothing confirmed

the following could happen

A. furiae is being possessed by nevia but she maintains her conscience and is declared an enemy of the world and makoto has to fulfill his promise to protect her even if she is the enemy of the world.

B. Astaroth appears at the ceremony asking for makoto since he did not go to tell mel-san that he was still alive and she must think that he is in a coma or half dead

C. Sakurai possessed by iblis and nevia appears cast a god rank spell of enchantment that affects everyone except makoto and furaie causing them to recreate the story of the guardian horse pact that furiae liked so much

9. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    no one has ever thought that the demon king iblis (original) if he died and nevia is actually waiting to regain his power with his share of iblis

the one who is actually suspicious is the goddess of the moon naia

the points agree

a headache and weak body from making his first procession to his oracle

did not bother to be seen naked (we know that goddesses care little that mortals see ecchi situations with them)

She is waiting to see makoto (nevia hated makoto and didn't want to see him anymore)

noah knows something big is going to happen at the medal ceremony (his mysterious chat with noah might have included a plan to do something at the medal ceremony
    both goddesses can see the future)

10. Accelerate112

Accelerate112 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are impatient

11. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe the author is leading to a confrontation between Moon oracles!

My crazy Theory:
    -Naia the ever-seeker of fun situations probably warned Furiae of Nevia's plan,
    -Nevia appeared a few minutes laters infront of Furiae with charmed troops and tried to charm her,
    -Thx to Naia, Furiae resisted the skill but is pretending to be controlled,
    -when the ceremony start Nevia will try to stab sakurai using a clone of Makoto or something similar,
    -the reason Furi want to talk with Makoto is to warn him (since he can't be charmed) but because her followers are charmed and keeping tabs on Her, she can meet him sooner

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  12. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "BTungsteno, publicación: 6725369, miembro: 371189"] ¡O tal vez el autor está provocando una confrontación entre los oráculos lunares!

Mi loca teoría:
    -Naia, la siempre buscadora de situaciones divertidas, probablemente advirtió a Furiae sobre el plan de Nevia,
    -Nevia apareció unos minutos después frente a Furiae con tropas encantadas y trató de encantarla.
    -Gracias a Naia, Furiae resistió la habilidad pero finge ser controlada,
    -Cuando comience la ceremonia, Nevia intentará apuñalar a sakurai usando un clon de Makoto o algo similar,
    -la razón por la que Furi quiere hablar con Makoto es para advertirle (ya que él no puede estar encantado) pero debido a que sus seguidores están encantados y la vigilan, ella puede conocerlo antes [/ CITA]

en realidad veo mas posible que naia se haya hecho con el control de furiae ya que no quiso presentar a makoto y bueno le pongo algunas ideas extrañas de una posible forma de romper el sello de noah

Sabemos que a las diosas no les importa que las vean los mortales eso explicaría por qué no se enojó cuando la vieron desnuda

Noah dijo esperar hasta después de la ceremonia de medallas.

y finalmente a naia le gustaría tener una buena relación con el futuro rey demonio que será más problemática e impredecible que iblis.

13. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it became pretty obvious noa and naia are in cahoot to make the olympius gods eat dust since both deeply hate them. We already knew they had a secret meeting, clear as water

Furiae being possessed is already determined too seeing this chapter . light hero kun sakurai will get stabbed next chapter either by furi or makoto during wedding ceremony. I think it will be makoto because he is stabbed by a dagger and the only weapon able to damage him is makoto dagger. That is why Noah stopped makoto from going to the dungeon and insists for him to assist to the ceremony.

I mean the author saying on twitter that he wants to write a novel like.mushoku tensei was already a huge spoil.when you know who is the big ennemy in mushoku.

damn it furi and makoto, being betrayed by both the gods they support. Ira cant do anything againt this, not only only she is drunk but both noa and naia have superior power compared to her related to destiny magic.

It will become real shit, I dont see how the author can finish in 8 chapters. There is probably a continuation in another novel

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  14. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than another novel i think main story will be done within this year and then there will be after stories much like artifuea imo

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  15. Tiken

Tiken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point we're waiting to see how is it Makoto is going to clear the Deep Sea Temple and I hope it is handled in a satisfactory manner,

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  16. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "Tiken, publicación: 6727096, miembro: 2846"] En este momento estamos esperando para ver cómo es que Makoto va a limpiar el Templo del Mar Profundo y espero que se maneje de manera satisfactoria, [/ QUOTE ]

Personalmente, creo que sería una buena forma para que makoto fuera a pescar Leviatan.

Si no puedes luchar en la barrera que hizo el dios del mar entonces lo más lógico es sacar a la bestia divina de esa barrera para que pueda luchar en la superficie.

Digo con 5000 dominio mágico

todos los uldines del mundo

y el rey dragón un semidiós de la guerra que tiene que servirle

Makoto podría concentrarse en hacer miles de cadenas de hielo para que Leviatan sea atrapado y luego decirle a Astaroth que tire con todas sus fuerzas para que Makoto pueda convertirlo en un suchi de la bestia divina.

Estoy seguro de que al rey dragón adicto a las peleas le gustaría luchar contra Leviatán.

Bueno, no es que tenga la opción de negarse si es una orden de su rey.

17. BTungsteno

BTungsteno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto could even get to talk with the divine beast and this one ask him why he haven't visited the place in 1000y (implying the Leviatan was so bored he took Makoto tries as a "cute small animal lurking around the place")

If he summon ALL the undines i doubt Leviatan will remain chill enough to be chained, since the beast fought in the divine war , their presence could re-ignite a dangerous (and maybe useful if the creature leave the barrier) desired to have a "practice" fight or test how powerful Spirits are in this era

SIXTRACK177 likes this.
  18. SIXTRACK177

Reading List:
    Link
    Si convoca a TODAS las ondinas, dudo que Leviatan permanezca lo suficientemente frío como para ser encadenado, ya que la bestia luchó en la guerra divina, su presencia podría volver a encender un peligroso (y tal vez útil si la criatura abandona la barrera) desea tener un " practica "lucha o prueba cuán poderosos son los espíritus en esta era [/ QUOTE]

How do you say I doubt that Leviathan stood still while the chains catch him

but these days thinking, I would say that it is a useless plan since no matter how much makoto now I handle ether easily when they enter the barrier those chains of spiritual magic will disappear before touching the beast

also for a fragment that I read from the light novel where makoto meets Leviathan in vol 3

and what we know from the web novel I doubt that Leviathan has intelligence to the point of speaking freely like mel-san or Astaroth does

I may also be wrong and be like the son of the beast king who only spoke in the demonic language and Leviathan has his own language but no one knows what it is since no one has wanted to approach and talk to him

but I think it is a beast that only follows its intestines to feed and cannot be controlled

The reason why I fight in the divine war could be for the same thing that the vampire king said, there was no weather and the earth was splitting because of the power that the gods had when fighting

I imagine that since it is in the water Leviathan only defended its territory as the beast that it is or it may be that eir with its twisted personality moves the water with Leviathan in it and will throw it on top of its enemies then an angry Leviathan will attack the gods thinking it was they who did that to him

another interesting plan would be to see if makoto can get all the water out of that sea where Leviathan lives

so there is only an empty space with nothing for Leviathan to leave the barrier and Makoto can approach him

BTungsteno likes this.