Recommendations Bl transmigration/reincarnation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lol27, Oct 31, 2021.

1. Lol27

Lol27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering if there was a novel where mc transmigrated/reborn as a baby in a book and got involved with main characters (their child version)I am pretty sure I have seen such stories in bg but I wanted to read something like this in bl.Recommend me if u know something that is near to what I am looking for

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have one. In their 6yo bodies tho and mtl. Want?

3. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know!

4. Rosella928

Rosella928 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I don't really know many bl novels like these since usually they transmigrate/reincarnate to when the body is a teenager or a young adult. The closest one I can think of off the top of my head is probably "Living Next to the Male God". The MC becomes a toddler and is neighbors with the ML who is in elementary school at the start of the book I think.

These ones aren't really babies but it still features their childhood so I'll add them.
    There's "Rebirth of the Wolfish Silkpants Bottom" where the novel starts off with the MC in elementary school and ML in highschool I think?
    "Little Terrified Bun" also starts off in the MC's childhood and I think the premise is similar to Rebirth of the Wolfish Silkpants Bottom.
    "Nurturing the Hero to Avoid Death" also starts off with the MC and ML as children I'm pretty sure too.

The only other ones I can think of are where the MC isn't human? There's "You plan to kill me with meng?" that's qt and the MC is a child in the first and third arc with the ML a bit older and the ML is a child in the second arc with the MC being a bit older. Not too sure about the rest as I hadn't finished it yet.
    Another one is "A Nest of Snakes Inside an Old Tomb" where the MC is reborn as a little snake baby and you go through his childhood a bit before he meets the ML.

I'll come back to this if I remember any more but most of the bl novels I've seen are where the MC and ML are fully grown or almost grown.
    Hope this helps a bit and good luck on finding more!

5. Inthepit

Inthepit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Picked up by the Protagonist of a Torment! MC Novel - MC transmigrates and is a baby picked up and raised by the ml who is a child.

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Lol27

Lol27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!premise looks good, I'll try reading this one

Ah I have already read this one!it is one of my favourites

Nice thanks!!! I'll check them out