Spoiler Answer Me, My Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Dec 2, 2020.

1. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hai, does anyone know where I can read the translated manhwa adaption of this novel? I've seen the raw and the rating is very high, but I wonder why there isn't much news about the translated chapters

2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is popular amongst Korean readers as it even won 2nd on votes for ebook2020 for ridi romance awards but unfortunately the plot isn't very interesting for international readers so not many group would prioritize this for the manhwa adaptation. You also generally see more people go for the cookie cutter types of plotlines, lots of kkp manhwas/novels as well. There is a mtl version of the joara version of this novel floating around somewhere so if you don't mind reading mtl for a novel, you can read that.

MianneChan likes this.
  3. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why it is not very entertaining for for international people but highly loved by korean. I kinda like it tho because the plot is so unic, unlike most common overuse troupe plot about reincarnation, transmigration, second life and so on..
    Is there any site I that you know where I can read the translated manhwa up to the latest chapter?

4. Briana2108

Briana2108 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so confused, so the world in the book is the past of Cordelia's world not another universe??

5. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    It's another world but since she travelled there in a different timeline (which is the past) then it is making it her past also. Time loop stories are kinda hard to understand at first. If you had watched the movie "the lake house" which is the reference of this novel, then you would understand about the concept of time here. Back to the novel, so in short when she went to the ML's world, she also time travelled at the same time. I hope you kinda understand me.

6. Briana2108

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank youu, I understand now :aww:. But it also means Archie will leave his world to come to Cordelia's world right? Then do his parent and Cecilia let him go? And since Cordelia is Florian and then when she left Archie's world, what do other people think? Like she disappears from that world?

7. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't answer all of your questions since I didn't read the raws but only the spoilers from here. From what I can understand from the spoilers, Archie and Cordelia already gave up their rights from the throne. And Archie will be with the lost princess(Cordelia) in the modern world. So his parents, especially her mother who is bff to FL's mother, will be more grateful if they can be together. And I also think they can't stop Archie from leaving:blob_grin: since he always do what he wants. As for Cordelia/Florian leaving , I don't know what is the reaction of the people. She is the legitimate heir to the throne but she also refused it. And I think magic is a usual thing in that world, so her appearing and disappearing could not be an issue. This is just my opinion. If you want a detailed spoiler just call @NohrNeir :blobwink: he/she spoiled us a lot

8. Briana2108

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for patiently answering all my questions :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    MLisMyHubby likes this.
  9. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    They were sad but it was just like saying good bye to family and friends. They never expected her to take over the throne. She didn't want to either. Also Archie's sister was someone Cordelia's mother actually approve to take over the throne. She came to see Cordelia's mom with her own mom when she was very little and it was said she has a very similar personality to Cordelia's mom. Hence why Archie was used to Cordelia's mom's personality when he moved to Cordelia's world. She really bullied him a lot. :blobsweat_2: I can't say if she really likes Archie or not but she approves of him because she trusted he would take care of Cordelia for her once she's gone. That's why after she died, Archie was the one who pretended to be Cordelia's mom and write the letters to Cordelia in her stead, and he was the one who gave the book Daddy Longstocking which in turn became her favorite book. So things just came around in circle because Cordelia gave him that book when she was writing letters to him in the chest.

When Cordelia went to Archie's world, she just learned a lot more about her parents and they have a very tragic love story. After learning about it, she went back to her own world with Archie. Archie's sister helped them as well.

10. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I should find the novel because manga can be more confusing than novels not to forget that this story is all about time loops, conversing through letters and time travel? . Can anyone tell me where can I find the raw version of this book? Free book. Because riddle or google play books does not work in my country.

Elisee likes this.
  11. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused about some things
    1. Prince Archie is one person right? He came to future only to find Cordelia. Then where did Cordelia grew up? Future or past? Did her parents came to future before she was born? Then who is Florida? Or is she reborn or something?
    Please answer me if you know these

12. cottoncandyskies

cottoncandyskies New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just confused as to how Archie first met Cordelia when Cordelia was living with Prince Reiner and Princess Edwina in the modern world? Or was it just because they started exchanging letters?

13. Hernd234232

Hernd234232 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well webtoon is now translating it https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/answer-me-my-prince/list?title_no=4672 but you wait for a long,long time until it translated the final chapter and you need fast pass to see them.

14. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why didn't they age like her dad? Are they now the same age?

15. Peerly

Peerly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot is very confusing when just reading spoilers but I genuinely appreciate them! Thank you!

16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are the new novel covers

A1C6842A-37DF-4488-8D30-47368C360E04.jpeg
    CF32D0F0-78F4-4BBB-A2C7-D089A97CA297.jpeg

17. CaShper

CaShper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this thread dead? I hope not. I still have so many questions, but the most important is Josephine (Princess Edwina's lady-in-waiting). Will she ever be happy? Out of the 3 BFFs, I think she's the most unfortunate.
    Adele barely did anything, yet got everything in life. Her luck is through the roof. Sure, she is guilt stricken, but what is that compared to witnessing someone get beheaded?
    Edwina struggled a crap ton and suffered a lot, but ultimately got a happy ending. With a loving husband and a cute daughter, she got to spend her remaining days, however short, relatively happy and in peace.
    Josephine, on the otherhand, is still depressed. My gaaad. Suffered as hostage, miserable as a wife, lost her only child. She can't catch a fucking break, still miserable to this day. From what I gathered from the manhwa raws, Noel is her lost/dead child, correct? Will she ever learn the truth? Will she ever be in peace? I just want her to be happy. She's suffered enough.

18. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just scanned the spoilers there's way too many loops here that it would be more helpful to just read the story itself lmao I fried my brain,

Why didn't Cordelia send him a picture of herself?? Or sent him a camera for his own face? As someone from the modern world that's what I would do haha. I guess that would destroy the whole vibe of the story and part of the plot?

It doesn't sit well with me the that cecile will inherit the throne I hope the enemy kingdom defeats hers bwahaha:blobtorch:
    but it's fine because our mcs live in the modern world anyway meaning cecile is irrelevant

19. IrisBay

IrisBay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel/manhua is a brain twister. :cookie::cookie:
    It was nice, but I prefer more hot and intense screens. It had a cute story about time travel. Im kinda sad about the MC's parents.

20. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blob_plusone: