Resolved Black haired Female MC, Sniper/Rifle, System, Monsters, Modern Day Korea, Gates/Dungeons

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by YukiShiiro, Nov 1, 2021.

1. YukiShiiro

YukiShiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helllo All!

Before anything else, I've searched high and low for this one before opting to post here. I can remember reading the spoilers here too, but the title doesn't come to mindddddd at all ... So all I can remember is that it's a (low rank in power) female black haired MC who works in some kind of agency (public safety/traffic?) She was supposed to go home early but it seems a gate or dungeon of some sort popped up around Korea and she has to do some overtime? I can't really remember clearly. Her agency seems to deal with people who kind of dives into those gate/dungeon so the monsters can't exit the gates and population would be safe in modern Korea.
    In hindsight, she has a system with her that gave her that magic/power to form some type of firearms. She goes somewhere high to "snipe" those monsters and people gave her a nickname called "head" somethingy. She's actually high levelled because of the system but opt to hide it.

I think her parents are famous and really powerful but died, I am not sure if she has a brother.... there's an instance where one famous guy went to kill those monsters in an instance and she got dragged into it. Guy left her to die and she got hounded by wolves hence stimulating the system to give her the power?(sorry if im wrong, or got things mixed up). In the end, she killed everything and was able to get back out where she met her boss (which is actually one of the 3 or 5 super powerful person in the country). Boss was able to figure out what really happened and beat up the guy and tried to help the MC by giving her shoes/slippers and sending her to the hospital.

I got more snippets from the spoilers I've read here if anyone wants more. I hope anyone can tell me the title as I want to read and check if it has updates. Thank you!

P.S: I am not sure if the novel is translated but I do know it has a webtoon/manhwa

2. Sayuni Shizuna

Sayuni Shizuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's "Civil Service Hunter’s S-level Resignation Log".

3. YukiShiiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhhhhhh gooodneessss!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH! I've been searching for it for dayss now and I'm starting to give up ever finding it againnnnnnn!

4. YukiShiiro

Reading List:
    Link
    One more question, Does this have a manhwa/webtoon?

5. Sayuni Shizuna

Sayuni Shizuna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for replaying late, I didn't see the notification. About your question, no I don't think it has. Or rather, I hadn't seen one.
    Also, you're welcome!