Resolved CN Bl interstellar

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by snooppyed, Oct 31, 2021.

1. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if it’s quick wear, transmigration, or not. so the MC is intelligent, talented, and an asset to his country, he makes some Star network or something like mecha system . he has a boyfriend but was killed by mc family because mc family wants to arrange marriage to a son of a high official/conglomerate( i forgot ). they want to use mc to their profits because his talent. the country is filled with a lot of corrupted official. when the mc is caught by his family to forcefully marrying mc, mc sent code/ask for help to ML. ml is a commander from another country who is enemies with mc country. after mc rescued by ml, mc use his talent to make a high-quality mecha for ml army to war with mc country. well, the mc country citizen at first thought mc was a traitor, but later the truth is open. later on, the arranged partner for mc died in the war with ml.

Mr. Tired likes this.
  2. Saphychan

Saphychan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno this one, but it sounds interesting.
    Lurking. :blobpeek:

Mr. Tired likes this.
  3. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh..that's a QT....I've read it before, but forgot the title as well..hehehe...so I'll add details..
    it's an arc where mc came to a desperate org body. mc transmigrate to the time when the orig body was about to marry that scum man. The orig is a genius mech programmer, but was not really greatly appreciated by the empire. The empire, just wanted to use him, and the orig, killed many of the federation's people because of his inventions.

The first thing mc did was to contact the commander of the federation, which is the ml (unknowingly). Mc came there in disguise and went to a academy and work there as an intern. but under it, mc was in surveillance.

There's a cannon fodder who likes ml every much. that cannon fodder is also one of the people who matched ml the best. I dunno if it's omegaverse, or it's just gene or mental compatibility. Anyway, mc is op, but people keep getting in his way. Until that cannon fodder leaked mc's identity and blacked him as a spy. So ml have no choice but to reveal mc's identity to the federation.

Well, the empire was in losing end, because of mc's invention. He modify ml's mecha. So the empire was sending peace treaty to the federation. In the end, the empire used this to snatched mc again. they send the scum man, threatening mc of his death bf. But Mc knew the that dead bf is dead already so he was not fooled.

In the end the federation won, killed all aristrocrats and the roayal family. the empire people were even supportive of the federation, because they have enough of the empire as well.

so thats it.

hahaha

hope you find the title! hahaha

4. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    -camping because it sounds interesting-

Mr. Tired likes this.
  5. snooppyed

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahha yes that novel

6. Sanrsl

Sanrsl 『• scummy MLs don't deserve a wife •』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh I've read this one! I'll try to find it on my reading list

moonbao likes this.
  7. AChuunibyou

AChuunibyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Cannon Fodder Cheat System I think...

Mr. Tired likes this.
  8. Saphychan

Saphychan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought so too, but the arc that resembles the story Thread Owner is looking for is very different. :cookie:

There was betrayal by his fiance, but no dead BF. MC for CFCS was in a wheelchair for most of this arc and there was no academy. :blobsip:

AChuunibyou likes this.
  9. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm...I don't think so. Arc 8 : War of mechanic, I just check...hahaha...mc was saved by ml, and mc is bodily injured there. His feet were crushed, but he recovered anyway. But before, the original have perfect life, and also have a childhood sweet heart fiance.

Well, the one in the forgotten title...the original is a genius, programmer, but not mechanic? Anyway, before mc came, the orig onwer was supposed to ran away with his boyfriend, but was caught by the family. The family killed off the bf in an explosion. And forcedly brought back the orig owner to marry the scum.

The arc is so clear in my mind, but I don't know the title...hahaha

10. snooppyed

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it’s not cannonfodder cheat system. mc family is a scum. well i forgot if he is a mechanic or programmer but he’s a genius in the field that his country doesn’t want to let go. it’s qt, there was a time when ml already fallen for mc and mc know he is the ml, but mc still not accept it because ori!body boyfriend was killed so he shouldn’t in state fallen in love

11. thedoctorfangirl

thedoctorfangirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds interesting.

12. Agarah

Agarah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. snooppyed

Reading List: