Discussion Character skill sheet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Still you have 50P left since cookies are 5P now.
    User has received a Cookie Jar.
    Cookie jars refills with 10 cookies once per year.

2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Change my D ring from 100 to 20 (getting two rings of 10m^3) instead.

Also, Ima try to build my new character based on the debuffs you got:
    2. USA president hates you 50P
    2.1. He is also Lex Luthor 50P
    3. You have a YOUTHFUL rival 50P
    4. You have fan girls/boys, if you are in a vulnerable state they might pile up on you and suffocate you 50P
    5. 10% chance your date is a cannibal, watch for those BJ's 100P
    6. You have a cult of extreme zealot racists following you no matter you want it or not 100P
    11. Arch enemy 300P
    This person has everything you have of your regular purchases with 1000P and wants to kill you.
    12. Chosen One 300P
    One year of your life can be written in a trilogy of fantasy/sci-fi novels. Fate always has something in store for you.
    12.1. Quest: Break the chains of fate!?
    Fate is everywhere, in pocket dimensions, in other realms. Fate hears and knows all.
    Hint: particular set of skills are suited for working on a solution. Write to administrator which and how would you use them.
    Reward: ???????

Well... let's see who dies first, me or my archenemy? Of course it's me.

Also, not cool with the animals. I like them.

3. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    I use that 50 P to buy

Smooth Operator 50 P
    Able to talk yourself out of a pickle or use it to woo ladies or gents.

Jojo775 likes this.
  4. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations!
    Because there's a pickle and there's a Pickle Rick, you get for free McGuyver it!

5. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    You know considering now I have a cookie jar I am very concerned on Dem Dem appearing.

Anyhow considering what I have and whatnot, I shall review the character sheet.

6. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    Not going create a build yet since lack of time, but since even stutter is a complications that add points, why not some phobia & disability(both physical & mental)?
    Acute phobia of (choice): +10?p
    While not deadly by itself, might flinch/ squeamish, causing interruption/look less cool/imposing
    Phobia of (choice): +50?p
    Slight breakdown, fight or flight response with higher emphasis on flight(can be reduced, but not to point of cure)
    Extreme phobia of (choice): +200?p
    Breakdown, fetus position, cry about it. (Can be reduce down to phobia)

Missing limb (choice): +100?p
    A missing limb
    Germaphobic elementalist: (wash/blow/burn/make a new one, holy/unholy cleanse everything)
    "I don't want to be a protag"/"komi" build:
    Charismatic/charming + multiple acute phobia(must include public speaking ) + stutter

7. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm I take two more complications

Alien invasion 300 P
    Defend Earth against Gantz aliens.

Demon invasion 500 P
    Defend Earth against WH40K demons and heretics.

For 800 P
    I buy

Archer 200 P
    You're a master archer with an enchanted quiver that gives you arrows of all kinds.
    -- The lynchpin to the ability slaughter everything like from those myths from India.

Mind Defense 50 P
    Your mind is safe.
    -- A necessity against the warp.

Rune Master 250 P
    You can write runes onto anything to any effect(depends on the medium and the charge)
    -- So I can put more magic power onto the magic items I create.

Elemental Magic (Choose one of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind) 150 P x2
    -- Can I choose Lightning? Does that fall under the Wind category? If I can't choose Lightning then I choose Wind or Water. I choose both, Wind for its control over the air, the pressure it creates, and is basically half to Lightning Clouds. Water for weather and water being a necessity and is the other half to Lightning Clouds.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
  8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't use complication points?
    Hmm troublesome, how you're gonna defend against invasions even with a few years of preparation, unless you takeover and uplift the world? While Gantz aliens wouldn't be able to kill you, the rest of the people... you would start a resistance and a long bloody war.
    As for WH40k they would just roll over you with numbers. How would you prevent corruption?
    This will help, I forgot to merge your Blink and Teleport into Greater Teleport and refund for 100P.

I haven't gotten to additional elements yet so I just wrote those 4 for combos. While you can create lightning with wind, it's not a specific lightning magic, nor as powerful or versatile.

@Arbelbyss I see you edited. You got Ice magic, refund 150P!

9. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Jojo775 I will add Teleport (100p) to my build then (from the cultivation combo reward).

Nothing quite like charting the unknown reaches of creation after getting bored of other people.

And if a Runemaster joins me, we can leave some fancy teleportation arrays for the lazy/incomptetent descendants of his/hers.

Jojo775 likes this.
  10. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    +1000P (Base Points)
    +100P Small Animals Attack You
    +050P USA President Hates Me
    +050P Said President is also Lex Luthor
    +050P I have a YOUTHFUL rival
    +050P You have fan girls/boys, if you are in a vulnerable state they might pile up on you and suffocate you
    +100P 10% chance your date is a cannibal
    +100P Someone is spreading rumours that I shower once a month, don't brush my teeth, have AIDS and likes the new Star Wars
    +300P Arch-Nemesis
    +300P Chosen One
    +???P Quest: Break the Chains of Fate

-100P Sleepless
    -030P McGuyver It
    -200P Telepathy
    -300P Limitless
    -100P Mortal Qi Cultivation
    -200P Mediocre Immortal Qi
    -350P Demigod Body
    -100P Super Intuition
    -200P Hackerman
    -250P Rune Master
    -030P Actor
    -050P Mind Defense
    -250P Arcane Magic
    -005P Cookie
    -050P Smooth Operator

Initially picked Telepathy, but if I'm being honest, I'm pretty sure immortal cultivators can already do this.
    Also was considering Artificer, but technically cultivators can already smith their own magical weapons. But they can also make their own arrays, so maybe I did get the short end of the stick by picking Rune Master.

Mind Defense
    Practically a staple if you are adding the Warhammer40K invasion (daemonic possession and mental corruption), but I'd rather not to deal with whatever kind of hell that is.
    Arcane Magic
    Assuming this ability ranges from unorthodox healing magic to "true" damage.
    Arcane Magic + Rune Master
    Expands utility.
    McGuyver It + Super Intuition + Limitless
    Build random shit out of shit that works far better than anyone really anticipates.
    McGuyver It + Super Intuition + Limitless + Arcane Magic + Rune Master
    Build random shit and slap runes on it for extra stonks and hilarity.
    Super Intuition + Limitless + Mortal Qi Cultivation + Mediocre Immortal Qi
    Will probably get to the highest tier at some point. And when I mean some point, I actually mean at some practical point in time.
    Arch-Nemesis + #1 Enemy of the US President who is also Lex Luthor + Youthful Rival + Fan Girls/Boys + Racist Zealot Cult + BS Rumours + Super Intuition + Smooth Operator + Actor
    "I don't shower, brush my teeth, have AIDS, or like the new Star Wars movies because I'm not real. I don't exist."
    "What rival? You don't have a rival. That person doesn't exist. I'm also taking your wallet as payment for really simple information. "
    Rune Master + Small Animals Attack Me allows me to neutralize it, as stated from somewhere above.

And do I really need Hackerman? Who knows?

Also for the record, Lex Luthor's wealth doesn't have shit on Jeff Bezos, to put it into perspective.

Don't know much about Gantz aliens.

Jojo775 likes this.
  11. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Some cultivators get telepathy depending on which xianxia but not mind reading, control, defense and other mind skills.
    It can be learned but it's an extra skill and most won't.

TBH I don't remember much about Gantz either. They were giving technology in challenges and then time's up armaggedon.
    I think some of the humans meddled to get a bit of an advantage coz they knew aliens were coming.
    Then the ending had some mind fuck about the "truth" and MC or someone fell in despair.
    Anyway they had good sci fi but nothing you can't personally beat with all these skills, saving everyone else is another matter.

12. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, that sounds awesome!! :blobsmilehappyeyes::aww::cookie:

13. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the Gantz manga before in the past so I basically know most of everything within, I've also watched the alternate continuity of the Gantz movie. Hey at least the world isn't like the Green Worldz. And well.... the Warp and Chaos is the more dangerous of the pair. You should really give the manga of Gantz a read even though it has sex and nudity in it.

14. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    I have done it! Demigod hacker man with spy as job and with telekinesis he able to type with multiple keyboards!

Demigod body 350P
    Strong and fast as a demigod, only something on the level of tactical nuke can kill you.
    Hackerman 200P
    Able to hack AI.
    Telekinesis 100P
    Includes flight at higher levels but takes practice.

With three escape skills for every situation
    McGuyver it 30P
    You can use random available items to jury rig almost anything, including jail break, stopping a bomb, making a bomb...
    Blink 100P
    Combat version of teleport, short distance only.
    Teleport 100P
    Able to teleport just yourself at a basic level. With practice more is possible.

And with flawless acting for entering the top-secret facility.
    Actor 30P
    Able to act as anyone.
    Smooth operator 50P
    Able to talk yourself out of a pickle or use it to woo ladies or gents.

also, he always carries tools everywhere he goes.
    Dimensional ring 1m^3 20P
    Golden AK47 20P
    You have golden AK47 with infinite ammo​

15. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read it, otherwise I wouldn't be talking about what happens after anime.
    Khm time for the big reveal, my purchases. @0000000

Complications
    1. Small animals attack you 100P
    2. USA president hates you 50P
    2.1. He is also Lex Luthor 50P
    3. You have a YOUTHFUL rival 50P
    4. You have fan girls/boys, if you are in a vulnerable state they might pile up on you and suffocate you 50P
    5. 10% chance your date is a cannibal, watch for those BJ's 100P
    6. You have a cult of extreme zealot racists following you no matter you want it or not 100P
    10. Someone is spreading rumours that you shower once a month, don't tootbrush, have AIDS and you like new Star Wars 100P
    11. Arch enemy 300P
    This person has everything you have of your regular purchases with 1000P and wants to kill you.
    12. Chosen One 300P
    One year of your life can be written in a trilogy of fantasy/sci-fi novels. Fate always has something in store for you.
    12.1. Quest: Break the chains of fate!?
    Fate is everywhere, in pocket dimensions, in other realms. Fate hears and knows all.
    Hint: particular set of skills are suited for working on a solution. Write to administrator which and how would you use them.
    Reward: ???????
    13. Alien invasion 300P
    Defend Earth against Gantz aliens.
    14. Demon invasion 500P
    Defend Earth against WH40K demons and heretics.

=+2000

Skills
    2. Sleepless 100P
    5. Teleport 100P
    8. Telepathy 200P
    13. Limitless 300P
    16. Geneticist 250P
    18. Super intuition 100P
    21. Tinker 200P
    22. Rune master 250P
    27. Artificer 250P
    31. Mortal qi cultivation 100P
    32. Mediocre Immortal qi 200P (you have to have mortal qi)
    33. God qi 400P (you have to have immortal qi)
    29. Light mage 200P
    34. Defiant 250P
    37. Mind defense 50P
    35. Charismatic 30P
    10. Pokemon 20P

Since I have those pesky invasions I have to take over the world first haha.
    I have the set for magitech, don't need no cookies since I check if someone's a traitor with telepathy and I can use it against political/economical enemies.
    Genetics and Defiant I can reverse engineer to uplift the tech. By the time aliens and demons arrive(first Gantz in 3 years and then in another 3 demons) there will be Fortress Earth, and most people and locations having wards against corruption and for defense. The plan is to takover some country first and then save everyone else thus unifying Earth.
    I'm not leader so I took charisma, pokemon is a leftover 20P, hopefully it's a good one!
    I haven't taken advantage of any refunds or bonuses since it wouldn't be fair.
    I would brainwash the pesky cult or get rid of them. Again I would check with telepathy for cannibal girlfriend, not that there would be time for that until invasions are done and even then there would be fate business.
    As to the rumours I would use my deductive/magical skills and information network to root them out, some unpleasant brainwashing coming.

My arch enemy(doesn't know he'll be up against me)
    31. Mortal qi cultivation 100P
    You start at zero obviously and you while you're above average in cultivation speed, you're no genius.
    32. Mediocre Immortal qi 200P (you have to have mortal qi)
    Unless you perfect it or find another you'll be a mid cultivator.
    33. God qi 400P (you have to have immortal qi)
    37. Mind defense 50P
    Your mind is safe
    27. Artificer 250P
    Able to create magical items(needs rare and exotic materials)
    Since you took McGuyver it, Actor and Golden AK47 you are got the title Action Hero!
    Explosions are twice as powerful and if you look away 10x. Also due to Smooth Operator, you are able to take enemies women Bond style.
    Once a year after a difficult mission you can fake your death and spend a month on a tropical island with le Bond girl.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
    0000000 likes this.
  16. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Suggestions for Challenges/Complications:
    New:
    Cthulhu Mythos Cults. You already have racist zealots, aliens, and Warhammer hell; you might as well include the Old Ones (or at least, the cults attempting to awaken them).
    Loss of Sight/Hearing/Taste/Smell/Touch. More points the more senses you sacrifice.
    You have a stalker with the physique of the Camera Man. Won't do anything to harm you, but you will lose virtually all your privacy.
    3.1/11.1
    Your rival/nemesis is a 17-year-old "ordinary" Japanese high school boy practically ripped straight out of a poorly-planned harem anime. He has at least five layers of plot ar- I mean, five "also ordinary" high school girls vying for his attention.

IRandomGuy likes this.
  17. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that about the same as those from Magic The Gathering, beings who eat universes?

18. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    Would not be surprised if Magic the Gathering have them, as "eldritch" is basically categorized as being that "disregard the natural of the universe", so if it doesn't fit technology/magic system/any type established "reality", it's eldritch.

Cthulhu is just one of the more well khown "god", here is more. Eldritch god aside, having god/s &/or their following from different myths hunting you down can be a cool Challenge/Complications. Could be simple as having a single elemental(no other backing) down to kill you, an god sending zealots after you, or even the god themself stepping in.

Jojo775 likes this.
  19. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    You know @Jojo775 one could simply just make those Necrontyr Warp Nullification Pylons via Artificer, Tinkerer, and Runemaster, that way you don't have a demon invasion at all.

20. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    According to The Weaver Option, nocilith which you need for Pylons is super rare and not anywhere on Earth.
    Adding complications.