Recommendations Quick Transmigartion where MC reveals true identity

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Reverand Insanity, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any quick transmigartions where mc reveals his/her true identity to the ML or the other in world characters?

Emma401 likes this.
  2. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    That bl qt story where both MC and ML are task takers… errr what was it’s name, the first Ark is MC is supposed to play a “bad guy “ to make the female lead hate him and get a make lead and her together to get the plot moving, the ML sees that and finds it funny as MC is a “nice guy”, he collected whole bunch of trinkets at the market and ML was like you want me to help you hold them (as a joke) but MC nods and gave the trinkets to him to hold, then they both with their two systems end up in the “white space place” (not sure if it was white or whatever)… the thing is I didn’t read past first arc as ML (of course to get attention et all) would cause trouble for MC to complete the task thus MC failed (or close to failed) and didn’t get points necessary to move to another world or something like that… I found that silly as ML is supposed to be helpful and not and obstacle for MC, well at least at that time I thought so… let me go see if I can find the name of that novel , found it: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...g-to-be-a-supporting-male-lead/?pg=14#myTable

it’s even completed… well I still don’t want to read it, so no clue past arc 1, which was not bad, I guess

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  3. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    Coming of the Villain Boss. MC tells a character that she's not the og body owner in "The royal princess" arc. She also figures out ML's identity as a world hopper (she knows he's legit and it's not soul fragment or shit) but ML doesn't as his memory gets wiped.

Sinister Ex-Girlfriend. Both of them are task-takers. Works in the same company but different department. Knows each other too.

Can't remember any others. This is the closest to MC telling their identity to others that I got.

4. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.mtlnovel.com/love-fast-through/

i didnt finish yet but mc tells the ml in one of the arc cuz the og owner was kind of a scum and the ml hated him( kind of? i forgot) so to make the ml not hate him he said the truth. the story is very interesting. gong mc. the mc and ml are together even before the story starts. i forgot why the ml enters the worlds but the mc enters them to repair the worlds. they do the missions together tho the ml doesnt remember about the system and missions until he returns to the system after every world. his memories are erased for some reason. the couple just considers the worlds as their honeymoon