Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the detailed Research:blobparty::blobmelt::blobokhand::blobokhand: I am so happy to know the meaning behind their names (Character traits perfectly complement their names:aww:)

Mano and Angela's interaction from chapter 60 is so wholesome:aww: I love their relationship. Mano is protective of Angela (Tastes her cookie to make sure it's poison free) Angela is protective of Mano (doesn't want him to poison test food for the rest of his life). Honestly these two are the epitome of friendship goals.

2. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, Mano is just 'Agate' in Korean. It's not his family name I think. That's why in some of the early translations he was called 'Sir Agate'. He's like a pretty brown-colored agate stone. It suits him so much. And no one can deny how cool he is lately, he ain't ML but damn Mano if no one takes you, I'd snatch you in a heartbeat.

There's also Angelite stone, the sky blue colored one similar to Angela's eyes and it was a symbol of healing and stabilitator. Garnet is also a name of a gem, but it's a ruby one so idk why they named her that. I guess the author likes jewels so much.

3. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

I wonder if Angela will leave after this whole ordeal?
    This is technically her last assignment right? (CMIIW)
    Her role is done since she has given BOOK 2 already to Hoya.

Lemew, Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  4. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *brings out ISTP theory no. 78* I believe it is time for another MCQ.
    ○Louise tries to court her while she's exploring Vess and Angela turns him down multiple times cause boy, you just not her type, you're just a baby. Maybe flashback to her villager days when random Halmeoni(s) set her up with dates and all of them failed.
    ○Gets kidnapped by either Chancellor('s cronies) or Talan general or BOTH. Bonus if she's helping Mano up while giving Chancellor death glare and it ticks him OFF (Rayburn will obviously pulverise him too) to finally kidnap her and bury her 8 feet under.
    ○ Her Origin arc finally kicks off, where Angela was before the whole slave thing, like WOOHOO THAT'S WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT'S WHAT IT'S BEEN ALL ABOUT.
    ○ Gets kidnapped by her own family like that would be hilarious and tear jerking.
    ○ Rayburn: Angela, I would like to be more than your first fan crush. Angela: :blobcatblush: You want to be my ONLY fan crush? Rayburn: (Why am I in love with this idiot?)
    ○ Ferderick And Garnet talk finally for real on that night, wait, this is about Angela. Nvm.
    ○ YOU MAKE YOUR OWN theories

5. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that I hope there is sth happen in Vess / Talan that make Angela can stay with Rayburn.
    Maybe the emperor interested in her (someone from espelindo family who contributed to alliance and said the emperor is dad of twins). I am looking forward for the screen that Angela hit emperor and empress to blame what they did in past hurt the twin so much (or just another careless mistakes) she has already hit Rayburn/Hoya/ Frederic/ garnet/ nox, :blobpopcorn:
    or most likely one, her life will be threatened if she left the protection of family. (from chancellor)

Maybe Rayburn request for public book 3 in order to make she staying with him lol:blobpopcorn_cool::blobparty:

There are so many theory for ISTP
    That’s so surprise I can’t wait for see zoosun update tmr:blobparty:pls pls no delay or postpone pls

and I also want to have story for Angela and Rayburn visit where Angela was living :cookie:after she running away. Rayburn’s teenage is shown by blan’s drawing in season 1 (he is alway involved in war and often back to wisteria tree waiting for Angela and schlan) I hope we can see Angela’s teenage :aww:except the flashback that she buy Rayburn’s drawings

They may visit the village for searching Angela’s origin :blobsmilehappyeyes:or finding something important in Angela’s belonging :blobpopcorn_cool:(all she left in her house since she being arrested)

The teammate will be raygela, Mano and blan. Before Angela enter her room, she remembers what she kept in the room :blobfearful:(a wall full of Rayburn’s pictures and fanfic) so she stop others to enter her room but it is too late. :blobpeek:The team find her black history and blan praised that her collection. :blobhighfive:Since Rayburn confess his feelings to Angela, I guess he maybe dumbfounded and confirm Angela’s feelings to him again.:blobrofl::blob_blush::bloblove:

Angela will meet her neighbours again and they will tell Rayburn more about Angela in the 8 year they separated. I want to see Rayburn jealous moment when he heard that Angela had been arranged several dating in the past:blobcat_hyper:

they may also heard that Angela is helpful to elderly, her personality, her working, her ability etc. Maybe there will be some hints to Angela’s identity, maybe not, but at least Angela can show her different face to Rayburn and how she grow up.:blobReach:

Angela maybe explain to her neighbours that she was arrested due to mistake and introduced her accompany are her employer. But the neighbours misunderstand that Mano is her boyfriend sth, making Rayburn jealous again
    (in my setting Rayburn should cover his face as his face is well known due to the front-page of the novel, and blan is younger than Angela so that Mano:blobsweat: is the one who being misunderstood :blobjoy:)
    I must think too much:blobcheeky:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2021
  6. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, Since Mano is the most eligle bachelor I have come across:aww::aww: ,With such admirable traits:aww: (Apart from Raybiurn ofcourse:blobwink:)
    This is just brilliant:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blob_plusone:

sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  7. Ploea

Ploea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, im here to vent.

The Chancellor is so disappointing now. At first i thought he was a master strategist wanting the throne and power and all the tralala. Why did he turn into such a reckless madman with only wrath as his personality trait. Wtf there was potential why ?? Did you leave your brain in Ludecht what is going on ?

And Rayburn omg his sister is doing all the work for him to become emperor like why ? He is as uninterested as can be. Why doesn't he just tell them "hey i don't want it". I hope he doesn't win the throne because out of the three siblings he deserves it the least he is literally doing nothing to reach it and leans entirely on Hoya. Wth she even took the risk to hire Angela to improve his image who ended up at the palace with the attention of the cp on her -Hell If Garnet was hungry for power Cersei or Adelia style or if she had an ounce of feelings for Frederick, they would be all dead.- and he is still passive.

I completely stan the princess. Her and Frederick are literally the main characters to me.

Kuddos to the author for creating a manhwa with a plot and good characters. (I mean this is a story about a girl who wrote a fanfic. I wasn't expecting a game of thrones to show up lmfao.)

Leyan, Marinessa, sugarwhale and 2 others like this.
  8. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Comrade be spitting bars . Valid critic. Tho I hope Chancellor wont be a 2d villain, Zoo Sun nim really put emphasis on each character to make them feel like a person. And Day 478 of us wishing Hoya taking the throne and duping Ludext Nobility.

Did Nox tell Louis to bring "unofficial" backup (*cough* Hanell *cough* or Mercenaries) from somewhere since he was the one who yelled "GARNET, IT'S NOT SAFE" during that time, and ran to secure her and be ready for battle. And giving Louise the signal to bring "backup". OwO Louise you better show up with new characters. Your absence be making be do a questiom. Would be nice if they're key characters in further developing the story.

Emma626, syofiaa, Leyan and 3 others like this.
  9. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Chancellor is frustrated since nothing is going according to his plans. He was probably used to having his plans all succeed.
    As he is getting older, his goal is getting farther away from him, i guess. lol.
    (Like how someone who is so used to winning and then suddenly loses... and will throw tantrums and all...like that's how he is hahaha)

As for Rayburn, i think after he was dethroned and all, he no longer wants the throne but he wants to at least clear his family's name ( or at least uplift their family's name).
    Rayburn is doing what he can and what he does best: i guess fighting? and war? he has good combat skills, etc. in a way that will bring something and honor to their family name.
    HOYA and RAYBURN is a good combo! One is smart while other is fearless and strong (in a way)

I wish HOYA will sit on the throne. She's really great and deserves it more than anyone. She has this commanding aura and she is also a strategist as well. She will be a good ruler.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  10. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You make me feel chancellor almost lose any part of his plan up to now. (Yes it is) But as one of the main villain in this manhwa, I want to see whether he has plan b or any hint for full picture of his plan. Or at least how he will revenge to Angela and Esperindo family. (So that raygela can stay tgt).

It is quite disappointed to see such villain go crazy just because everything in his plan go wrong. And also he hit our Mano :blobangery:. It is so wrong and obviously resulted in revenge from Rayburn.
    (Zoosun nim, the god of ISTP, please give chancellor another larger talan worm):blob_catflip:

I think Rayburn is not passive but doing things in another way to help Hoya and his family. In the letter from Hoya to Rayburn, they talk about throne. They have already had a common sense that they should fight for throne in order to protect their family and people. Thus Rayburn always go to war and expedition for making contribution while Hoya handling anything of family, Rayburn’s territory and palace. they have division of work.

although it is romantic comedy. It also mention political part seriously compare to other manga. It is one of the charming of ISTP

it is interesting if garnet hungry for authorities. I think she does in order to protect her country Vess. It is lucky that she doesn’t have such ability. I am looking for her personal development in Vess story and she did, understanding her dad and acting in love with Frederic.

I don’t think Esperindo family will game over in such situations. Although Rayburn and Hoya are a little bit passive (since they are prohibited or unwelcome by palace), they try their best by joining meeting and expedition. We will see Rayburn participle in political and palace meeting more frequently and actively after season 1 ch40 he decide to try his best to get back his position in order to protect his people (thanks for chancellor)

Leyan, Marinessa, Lemew and 3 others like this.
  11. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    The Chancellor is now a bitter old man who uses violence to vent out his anger. Usually Fredrick is his target but this time it was Mano:blobangery::blobcurse: His plans have gone down the drain but I am certain he has some nasty tricks up his sleeve. (There can be no more despicable villain than one who hits a child in my opinion)

With respect to Rayburn, I think he has had enough. When he was the Crown Prince, he was nothing but the Crown Prince and it was not a position he unconditionally loved. He saw it akin to being a bird in a cage. The same position saw him being framed as a monster with his own father refusing to support him or take his side. His childhood after that was surviving multiple assassination attempts and being labelled a Demon. Would anyone want to be emperor after experiencing such hate? In such a dismal situation, he is doing what he can, Supporting his sister to make sure his house remains a force to be reckoned with is his way of protecting his life and that of his people.

12. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *VIBRATES IN READ CHAP 64" MAYA AND RAY OF SUNSHINE. *GIVES YALL BRIBES:blobpats::cookie:* THE VISUALS BE ALSO GIVING A LOT OF SYMBOLIC ENERGY TOO

13. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    64 has been released!

And finally Fred finally has the balls to go against the Chancellor.
    MANO, my baby. Glad he is fine.

AND RAYBURN IS RESTING ON ANGELA’S LAP.:bloblove: PLEASE CONFESS AND GET MARRIED ALREADY. THANK YOU.

IF THEY SPEND THEIR TIMES TOGETHER LIKE THAT, PLEASE JUST DATE ALREADY. LMAO.
    I love how Angela’s hair is GLOWING in the night. It’s so magical.

14. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha this chapter is satisfying with the Chancellor getting beat up :blobsmirk:

Meomeo0411, sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  15. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg sorry will edit it

Lemew likes this.
  16. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I WISH THERE WAS MORE SCENES OF ANGELA AND RAYBURN IN CH 64:blobsob:

Honestly they have gotten so close in the just span of just a few months (according to someone here)
    Why does Rayburn love touching her hair lolol

17. Marinessa

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter was a 'Hell Yeah' in so many ways. I am pumped up.
    About this chapter I Want to say,
    Chancellor, you cannot fall possibly lower:blob_thor:. You attacked the Crown Prince in front of a Vesstian Maid. Good luck, getting out of this fiasco.
    Bourbon, you were awesome.:blobhero:
    Fredrick, I admire your bravery.:blobokhand:
    Mano, you are a wonderful man.:aww::blobnosebleed: You held your dignity and honour as a Espelindo knight in face of such villany.
    Rayburn, You in Angela's lap is making me so happy right now.:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blob_blush: Oh, how long I have waited for this. :aww:

ZooSun-Nim, thank you for this chapter:aww:

It might be because when they were younger her hair was short and now it's long and he feels like have they really grown up? and touches her hair to reaffirm that feeling. A mixture of nostalgia, longing and love? :aww:

Meomeo0411, Lemew and sugarwhale like this.
  18. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the vesstian royal family started doing background check on angela and found nothing about 'scholar angela rypon'. Things getting very complicated, idk if i should be happy now that they're about to dig into her. Anywayy i'll just give the honor to sire raysunshine or anyone who is availabe to mtl.

Rayburn is getting very spoiled now, geez. But he needs to get back to his senses quick, now that his people, esp Angela is at risk getting tangled between chancellor and Vesstian royalty.

19. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me in this chapter: MANO!! BOURBON!!
    OH, MY BABIES!! :blobsob::blobsob:
    YEAH!, ACCEPT THAT, YOU UGLY!!

the last panel: %#*@(@:$**@*! :blob_coughblood::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Thoughtful-Dreamer and Lemew like this.
  20. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chancellor is an absolute nutcase.
    Fredrick had a second blade hidden ready to attack/kill the chancellor had Bourbon not jumped between them and injured him first! Fred is really tired of everyone's sh*t, isn't he? But especially his uncle's.
    I also hope that the scene between Garnet/Fred is a setup for her to see his injuries and to also see him more as a person with real problems rather than someone she needs to use.

But that last scene with Angela/Rayburn! :aww: So beautiful. He really loves her hair. Angela really is his light in many ways and her hair is symbolic of that.