Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on newtoki now lol. I papagoed all the way. So please take it with a grain of salt
    1. It starts with Garnet thinking "Did the Cotton ball's uncle conspired to put me in jeopardy since they locked up other peasants before cause of fanfiction? Huh if it werent for my scholar(?)" [kek PFFT Garnet already be thinking of Angela as her scholar, well she does think she's Vesstian and stopped a freaking war) And the maids fangirl about FerdGarnet pair since Garnet did put up a front of how lovey dovey they are. Garnet thought how Ferd didnt bite her tongue so she thought he might have feelings, so she'll wait a little more tonight to be sure. She said it in classic Narcissistic Garnet fashion lol.
    2. TheN WE CUT TO CHANCELLOR. STOP DISRESPECTING MANO. He's out of it, he keeps going on and on about how rude "younglings"(?) are, Ferd is done with him, Ferd ordered him to go back to the empire and take care of "his body". There was a lot of emphasis on the word "body" and he was gonna use Mano's sword to cut Ferd's leg as an excuse to make more discourse between Ferd and Ray, and also furthering the Rayburn is bloodthirsty image. And Bourbon ain't taking none of that crap. She yeeted off the rapier in Blue cheese bastard's hand, and Chancellor grabbed her face saying "I've warned you many times" or sth. And drew her second sword from the sheath. Bourbon was panicking, since she cant die here, but Chancellor's strong. If she dies here then Ferd who will protect Ferd. Chancellor also mentioned a "Lovelick(?) Family is no more" or sth about not recovering. Is he talking about Bourb's family? THEN FERD UNO REVERSED.
    3. Ferd said "This body is not trained like you. That's why I chose my shadow." While holding a dagger to his neck, which brought the Chancellor to his sense lol.The other lines I couldnt make out, he said sth about "This body losing all its meaning, secret(?) Once I lose my shadow(?)" I dont know at this point. And we get this amazing mirror shot of Bourbon and Ferd's neck being wounded at the same time *sob* these two deserve better. Then Chancellor punches the dagger away, cussing and Bourbon scarring Chancellor's face missed his eye sadly. Then it cools down. Chancellor says "Fine, you do you. You clean up this mess all on your own." And leaves for Ludext. Mano said he'll "simply report to the duke" now whether that means he's gonna be hush hush or translator gave up on me.
    Ferd says "The wall is moving away. The wall is further away now. Now what should I do?" FIND THERAPY THAT'S WHAT AND TREAT YOUR WOUNDS. BOURB TOO.
    4. Also the maid who witnessed all that yelled "I SAW NOTHING YOUR HIGHNESS" and then he's reminded of his appointment with Garnet. He enters the room and sits on the sofa. Then Garnet says, "let's continue this puppet play. It's for my people. I don't have any feelings for you. I approached you in the first place for this reason only" then he replied I see. ;-; Damn tears. Then Garnet thought of how annoying it is.
    5. WE CUT TO THE GOOD PART. King Osley says "I was worried about the General Chancellor since he's the Emperor's knight but you took care of it pretty well(?)" Then Nox says "Lewis doesnt leave the room after subjugation. I'll bring the report of the subjugation later" (there goes my Louis bring the calvary theory). Nox continues, "I did the investigation, Ri-Lipong. No family exists here" and King says "Leave it." He said something about "the ghost writing of Garnet's document(?)" "Angela Lipong/Livong must not be without us" "If there isnt a family in Vess, then we can take/make that family. We adopt higher scholars position (?)" Then Nox says "I'll keep that in mind" and it ends with "May your path be of no flames" then we see our cuties.
    King Osley is either going with the flow with Angela's fake scholar identity or he wants Angela to stay here.
    Yo people are free to point out if I missed some dialogue or mistranslation

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  2. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell yeah!:blob_plusone:This chapter was so great! :
    -Angela and Rayburn being close and adorable with each other:bloblove: The event with the General will break their little bubble (when they were all lovey dovey Mano was getting beaten up, Federick and Bourbon were hurt and all of this is a plan of the General to spark tensions between them:blobcry:)
    -Mano staying strong even though he is beaten up. What a great knight! Now, please, someone help him and treat his wounds and get the rest he deserved since season 1:blob_pompom:
    -Federick defending Bourbon and going further against the General! I'm a bit scared about Frederick state... He was ready to cut his throat if the General keeps hurting Bourbon... He needs to realise his value, he is worth it and not a simple toy that people can use and get to their end with (I think this is how he saw himself after what the General did to him):blobcry:
    -The General going deeper and deeper into this bad behaviour, stupidity. He doesn't know how much it will hurt when he falls and I'm so ready for it:blobdevil:
    -And finally, Bourbon being badass and protecting Federick and Mano:blobhero: She went to protect Mano (by that I mean she went to take the sword away even if this action was to protect Federick but by doing so she has helped Mano - it has stopped the beating and "pushed away" a treat to Mano) without any orders from Federick. Moreover, she quickly went back to defend him and she remember how much he and his actions mean to her. She also show how skilled she is (I mean she saved Mano, go back rapidly to Federick after being chocked, blocked the General sword and cut his face - almost his eye - and I think the General was surprised). I hope it will leave a scar just back when Federick had to throw the dagger at Bourbon so she will leave and not be hurt by the General...:blobhero:

Honestly, Mano and Bourbon are the best shadows Rayburn and Federick could have dream of. They are devoted to them and see them as more as their master. They need to get more credit and recognition:blobpats:

By the way, there were some lines in a speech bubble when Bourbon gave Mano his sword back. Who was talking and to who? Why was it that way?

3. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Ferd was giving orders to the maid to patch up Mano and Bourb also said sth(it wasnt written) to Mano since he just nods. Mano deserves A DESSERT BUFFET he's still processing all the shebackle Chancellor bought

4. rayofsunshine

rayofsunshine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL I was waiting for you Maya. I've got work and so many meetings on Wednesday morning which is the same time new chapter gets released every week :blob_coughblood: but I finally got some time! Thanks Lemew for the spoiler! :blobsob:
    • Garnet thinks Ferderick causes a fuss cuz he accepts sharing the room, if he says no, no one would question him. Garnet blushes a bit while bathing, she wonders what Ferderick was thinking back then cuz he took her sudden kiss pretty well. (Garnet's pride is so big when she thinks to herself lol but don't be so delusional, Garnet). She thinks if Ferderick actually cares about her then he would come to her room before sunset.
    • Chancellor stirs shit up, Ferderick orders him to return to the empire and take care of himself. Chancellor says while Ferderick is still here, he better takes the chance to kill Rayburn and Angela. He tried to stab Ferderick's leg and blame it on Mano.
    • Mano calls out to Bourbon, she hits Mano's sword in Chancellor's hand away. Chancellor grabs her face, draws her second sword to kill her but thank God she blocks it.
    • She wonders if she dies here who would protect Ferderick? And Ferderick looks at her w/ an indifferent expression (my heart kinda stings here for Bourbon :blobhyperthink:).
    • Ferderick puts a dagger to his own neck, says that he's not a knight like the Chancellor, w/o a shadow he can't protect himself so if Chancellor kills his shadow, he'll really die.
    • Chancellor tells him to stop spewing nonsense and just wait, he cuts into Bourbon's neck and Ferderick cuts into his own neck -> Chancellor gets angry and punches Ferderick.
    • Bourbon pushes him away with her attack -> cut his face (soooooooo satisfying blobmelt_thumbs).
    • Ferderick thinks he might have just got his freedom back and wonders what he should do now that he's on his own (not sure if Chancellor will leave him alone for good).
    • Garnet tells Ferderick (he wears a turtleneck here to hide the cut and he looks soooo gud in it) she knows he doesn't feel anything for her, let's not intervene in each other's lives and do puppet show to take advantage of each other. After all, that's why she was engaged to him and Ferderick finds this whole thing annoying (Garnet looks mad, prolly cuz Ferderick doesn't come to her room before sunset).
    • Knox tells Vess king that Louis hasn't left his room after the subjugation so he'll get the report from him later (ohhh Louis joined the monster hunt!).
    • Knox says he couldn't find a family w/ the name Lipong (or Ripong) and doubts her origin.
    • Vess king says to leave it alone, even if he reviews the script (Angela's report back to Ludext's king ig), no result would come out of it.
    • Angela's script resolves not only the unusual firing at the Ludext's king supply line but also documents misunderstanding regarding Garnet so Angela should be w/ them. If there is not a family w/ that name in Vess, make one. Angela could rise to higher status with Vess active support. Knox understands his father's intention.
    Honestly this chapter is intense and I don't like it, feel like the calm before the storm.

5. Wrath444

Wrath444 Life is such a glorious trauma, is it not?

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the Princes bird ever come back?

6. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AND IM HERE FOR THAT. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. Chapter 65 might be our last fluffy reward then it goes full on Game of Thrones. Also did Zoo Sun nim ever state clearly what Season 2 will mostly cover? Their Instagram is pretty quiet except the occasional previews and posters for ISTP (and that one unused Asset where Angela actually bumps into Rayburn but it was scrapped)
    Not yet. Shuran is still MIA according to Rayburn

sugarwhale and Wrath444 like this.
  7. Martha.

Martha. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the spoilers and translations. :aww:

Garnet is like a bee she'll come sting as soon as she is hurt. She's constantly on revenge mode.
    She really needs to drop the mask of pride if she wants to live the fairytale she keeps dreaming about (and even wrote about). It's going to be slow (if it ever happens). Perhaps she will when she'll notice the bruise on his face but meh.

What does the chancellor mean by you're on your own lmao is he going to turn the supporters of house Schwandell and maybe even the emperor against Fred ? Since he's going back first he can cook whatever story. :blobhyperthink:

Really curious about Frederick's plans now. And Ray's reaction if he ever finds out.

8. Ploea

Ploea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Garnet should just leave the mess that is her life and go marry Hoya and together they shall rule the world as empresses. :blobtorch:

On a more serious note, Garnet is just being Garnet. She won't go from high and haughty to sweet and gentle in two days. As you said it's gonna be mad slow. Like even if they don't marry id love to see at least a bit exchange like a tiny bit of friendship. The situation is hellish heavy.

That piece of c has managed to become even more disgusting wtf he reminds me of king bradley from fma minus the charisma. What is he without the cp honestly the reason he reached his position is because his sister was murdered and his nephew became cp he's the one who is on his own. He is so annoyingly full of himself. Maybe he will throw Angela in the fire she said she found the document in his room "what was she doing there" and even wipe the whole "misunderstanding" on frederick and be all dramatic " cant you see im the victiiim they are trying to frame me". No, but that would be funny.
    Bourbon the queen should have stabbed him.

9. Leyan

Leyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rayburn can't come to the phone right now.
    Why ? Cuz he's in the middle of a date.

So who is stanning who now. ::blobcatsmile::

ISTP23, Marinessa, eirenne and 8 others like this.
  10. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. Garnet won't change in a blink of an eye. She will first need to realize the bad side of her so wanted power (Federick abuse, the Chancellor madness...) I think that once she will be aware of it she will have a moment of self reflexion: why was she like this? She said she wanted to protect her people but she only thought of herself, her pride. She said she think Federick has feeling for her but she can't noticed his discomfort, abuse... It will be important for her to think about it and what she wants to do next.

I think that at first the Chancellor needed Federick to solidify his position but now he has followers (granted Therion turned his back on him). But yeah, now that Federick isn't going to follow him like he used to, he will loose influence (Good for him:blobangery:)

I think that Bourbon went first to protect Federick. But I think she could (maybe would) stab him (she has the temper, the courage to do it : she loves Federick more than anything so I could see her do it for him - or herself):blobhero:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    sugarwhale and Meomeo0411 like this.
  11. gayleen

gayleen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly couldn’t stop looking at the very last scene and i was curious to know what “꾸벅” meant and searched it up and it showed up as “nodding, dozing, bowing”
    that means angela is either agreeing with rayburn as they’re speaking or she’s becoming sleepy (note the setting is currently night)
    yall…. what if angela falls asleep while rayburn is on her lap…

12. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As we know,
    this chapter is very peaceful, after that there will definitely be a storm.:blobupset:
    and here are some of the storms I'm expecting;
    - the plan of the king of vess who wants angela to live in vesstia, i'm sure rayburn will be very angry when he finds out about this later...
    - Chancellor returns to Ludecx, he must meet Hoya and Teriod, right?!:blobhyperthink:
    - what about the 2nd book?
    - Louis is traumatized by the conquest?! or just tired?
    - What about the person with the pet snake?
    - btw, Angela's shining hair reminds me of Rapunzel, haha,,:blobxd:

well,, add if something is missing..:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

ISTP23, syofiaa, Marinessa and 4 others like this.
  13. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As there is too little raygela moment, it’s time to use imagination to diy
    after Rayburn hug Angela on bed for a while, they stand up. Rayburn take off his glove, clothes full of swear and blood to make him more comfortable, meanwhile Angela tidy up the bed and pick up the Scattered fruit.

suddenly, Rayburn push her to sit on the bed and just lie on her lap. Angela blushes at first and then realised that is the way Rayburn used to rest. So she just smiles (in blan’s drawing for Rayburn’s teenage, he often sleep under the wisteria tree they met with empty bird cage)(no girl! He just doesn’t want to leave you)(for comparison, he won’t sleep on Mano’s lap!!)

Then they start talking for today’s happening, his expedition life and Angela’s living in mansion.

Angela may start the topic for today, such as are you laughing at me at pier? What do the beasts hurting? Sharing her presentation and how the people accept the fanfic. Rayburn listens and often answers.

During their talking, Rayburn find the tiny white ribbon that tie Angela’s hair in a ponytail so that he just pull it and let down her hair. Rayburn enjoys how her hair touching and listening to Angela. Angela is quite surprised for this but she let he go (omg they are already look like married couple) and she also put her hand touching Rayburn’s face (they allow their distance with each other is sooo close)(they have had get used to each others)

And finally Angela may go asleep first
    (she did the same in ch32 during the talking with Rayburn to clear their childhood misunderstanding)
    (Both Rayburn and Angela are tired from today’s schedule, but Rayburn has already get used to expedition. Angela face situation with tension since the supply ship arrive Vess this morning, meeting with Vess highest rank and having presentations. Both of them should be tired)

then Rayburn notices that immediately. He obverse her sleeping face for a while and get up to fix her position, make her sleeping in more comfortable way. Then he may just like what he did in ch32 touching Angela’s forehead and say good night to her

Ok back to reality, the latest 2 chapter seem as preparation for the future event. Chancellor try his best to get on everyone’s nerves (both characters and readers) and it seems he has plan other than invading Vess. Also Vess imperial family try to conceal Angela’s identity.

I just understand that what box is so serious in the meeting room. He knows that is some problems with Angela, introducing herself as Vess scholar in a family name have not heard. Accompanied with Prince Rayburn, who always exists in war. The Vess king and nox are intelligent but nox just too young and not mature enough to conceal himself. So that he is unfriendly to Rayangel in the very beginning

Louise…..you seem just notice the girl and Ignore her surname you should put more effort to learn family name in your country and how to be a good Prince

And I think Schlee may get Hoya message
    (Rayburn may notice Angela named it and also use the name, just like they are young)
    It will start another line. I am quite worry about Hoya situation that she may threatened by chancellor who is backing to capital.

And I wonder what will happen in season 2 it is already half of of season. In season 1 it has ball dancing screen and ML and FL has developed their relationship. And season 2 second half will have what?

14. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love that RayAngela scenario. omg. :oops::cookie::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::blobcatblush:

I'm pretty sure at the end of this series, Rayburn will be the one stanning Angela lmao.

Edit: RayAngela slowburn moments remind me of the couples i ship on shounen mangas.....(because of all these sweet moments and very couple-ish skinship)..... but the author will make them canon only at the end of the series. HELLL NAWWW PLEASE NOO. :blobpitch::blob_catflip: I want RayAngela to be official at least this Season 2.

Lemew, Meomeo0411 and sugarwhale like this.
  15. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to everyone for the synopsis of this chapter:blobhug:, makes things much clearer now.

After this chapter, I made an observation I want to share.
    In chapter 10, Rayburn asks the chancellor to improve his swordsmanship (sarcastically of course:blob_sunglasses: Good going Rayburn:blobhero:) or he might not be so lucky to escape with just a scar and in Chapter 33 when Bourbon and Mano are sparring, a rookie points out how Rayburn is the strongest swordsman in the empire and he might be the one who gave the chancellor his scar. So for Bourbon to give him one, shows her incredible skill ( I am seriously impressed:blobfistbumpR:)

16. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And it's also right next to the previous one given by Rayburn.

17. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Now Mano needs to give him one too:blobhero: And also Federick and Hoya

sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  18. sugarwhale

sugarwhale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just re read season 1 ch40, Rayburn promised that he will try his best to reclaim his position, and warn chancellor not to lay a hand to his people again, there will not be conversations for his third attempt.
    Rayangel relationship improves a lot through the time

Ch14 when chancellor 1st attempt to kill author since she write sth unfavourable to schwandell, Rayburn even thought that Angela get on his nerves same as others and protecting her just because of Hoya’s request. (before he heard talking between Angela and blan to confirm Angela is still be the girl who trust in him)

But in ch40 when chancellor 2nd attempt to get rid of Angela, Rayburn is so protective even warn chancellor face to face and promise to reclaim his position

Although Rayangel are slow burn, when we look back after few chapter go on, the development btw character are delicious

is the chancellor threat people of house espelindo third time now? He hit Mano and he hurts so much :blobangery::blobsob:

it should be third attempt and I can’t wait for Rayburn’s revenge :cookie::blobpopcorn_cool: I hope them having a fighting scene directly but I afraid that they can’t because they back to capital now and emperor seem to still believe (?) and rely on (?) chancellor. It may be trouble if Rayburn challenged chancellor in public. I guess, just similar othe manga, there is sword competition or sth similar for noble and royal participating so that Rayburn can revenge to chancellor there :blobhero:

eirenne and Lemew like this.
  19. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

this is just my assumption,
    what if the king sided with schwandell just because he felt guilty?
    considering the king seems to really love the 2nd consort, ferderick also has the same face as him, like wanting to balance the power of the 2 big families?
    Rayburn also mentioned that he (the king) didn't want he (ferderick) to get hurt in the previous chapter..
    I mean, after the death of the 2nd Empress, Ferderick became kind of lonely.. not like the twins, so the king wanted some kind of Ferderick to lean on him?
    Yeah, that's the biggest problem though.

y'know what i mean,,(T―T)..

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    shausa, sugarwhale and Lemew like this.
  20. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My feeling tells me....The king/emperor or that chancellor probably killed the 2nd Empress....she probably knew something. In order to silence her. idk. I have this feeling. No evidence has been presented...as to who killed her... (i mean duhhh who else could it be??? the emperr or the general..)

I also think Rayburn doesnt want the throne anymore but in order to protect those precious to him, he needs power.

I think people underestimate what Rayburn has been going through: He was accused of a crime, there are still A LOT of people who attempts to kill him everyday of his life, he goes to war for the empire , .......... to save his family's name.
    The public's perception about him is so cruel..and he just takes it all.

Both Rayburn and Hoya has done SOOO MUCH FOR THE KINGDOM compared to Prince Fred..
    RAYBURN & HOYA’s CONTRIBUTION TO THE EMPIR>>>>>>>>>>>> fred’s existence

Rayburn should kill the General and replace him soon.

My rant about how Weak Prince Fred is
    Fred, as the CP, should have at least investigated about his mother's death. If he knew hoe f*cked up his uncle is, he could have at least done something...
    Grow some b@lls Prince Fred.... (I mean even Rayburn can goo against the General even at a young age.......)

My Ranking as to who deserves the throne the most:
    1. HOYA
    —— Wall of China —-
    2. RAYBURN
    ——-100 walls of China ——-
    3. Frederick :blobangery:

i’m frustrated how weak Prince Fred is. If that was Hoya, she could have already orchestrated something.

He holds so much power as the CP. I hope he grows some b@lls.

Hoya and Rayburn are fighting for their lives since they were kids. Sacrificed so much for the Empire. While he has been hiding and crying…

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    sugarwhale, Marinessa and Arye like this.