Discussion Character skill sheet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a good strategy but easier said than done. Over 7 billion people need the treatment for it(less if you already had Gantz invasion), if one can be made at all and not just next generation thing. Then the treatment has to be inventented or found from the Dark Age of Technology.

Added race Dark Cloud and skill Heartforce.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Quest is actually one of the few ways that I can just break everything, to be honest.

As for the method of treatment, diffusing it as an aerosol mist in the most populated areas of the world is probably enough to make any WH40K demon hate living here.

Jojo775 likes this.
  3. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh that's true. I didn't take quest out of principle, kind of sick of Gamer fanfics as they are usually bad and I've finally found a non broken Gamer fic, only to find why is it Gamer at all, better be real :ROFLMAO:.
    Also quests are kind of annoying, as an immortal those would get old fast. Another reason in my build as a Kryptonian cultivator, the fuck I need exp for? I can just enter the Sun and cultivate.
    Though the party system is the way to make other strong beyond just super soldier or mediocre cultivator. There's also loot and rewards...me want.

Regarding the morality of taking 2 invasions if this was real? At first I thought well obviously NOPE, don't need to be greedy for points if people will suffer. But then again, just maybe... it's a good way to unify Earth and expand providing protection against the dark forces in the multiverse.

4. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    You kind of have to unite if you want to stand a chance against four billion superhuman demons.

At this point, I feel like this build already pokes a ton of holes through whatever fate is.

The newly added Heartforce ability at its final stages also sounds like reality manipulation, meaning fate/causality manipulation.

5. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm saying there don't have to be demons in the first place, at the cost of your abilities.

Ah shu I guess leaving the universe does break fate, that's the easy way if there is no multiverse Fate.
    Third stage does this but it takes ages to cultitivate.

I guess I have to give a reward now. If you break Fate the easy way you get Unlimited Blade Works.

6. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not unless Fate itself overcomes the concept of Universe. The problem is, is that fate is basically the universe's order. To leave the universe, would you be outside the universe or would you be in another universe thus subject to another version of fate? Or is being able to leave the universe under Fate's jurisdiction, which to me, I believe it is.

If one equated Fate to Suffering, then the best way to escape fate would follow Buddha's path to Nirvana. To me, Nirvana is nonexistence/obliteration or the act of reaching it, that by being all things you find the one thing you can't be and become that.

Jojo775 likes this.
  7. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    The only two viable ways to escape fate in this situation aside from that which I could think of would have been Enlightenment as Arbelbyss mentioned above or obtaining something like a blade that can sever karmic ties. Spiritually, you become everything or you remove yourself from everything completely.

Technically, Arcane Magic (Probability) already qualifies, on the condition that it can turn a 0% chance into a 1%.
    And Heartforce is also another way, as you have already listed.

Were you looking for a specific combination of skills and reasoning or was this all up to open interpretation?

Jojo775 likes this.
  8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    As you've seen there is no single way to do it. It's another easy way to get UBW and use Rule Breaker.
    To create a ritual that severs fate is also possible but very difficult. Partial solution is to create a non magic zone and make plans there, before going out locking that knowledge and depending on triggers to remember when things need doing all according to keikaku.

9. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    But that would depend on if Fate is reliant on magic, faith seems more likely to fuel Fate, you can say belief in it causes it. I mean if you were able to get your hands on your own book of fate, that's basically winning as it is you who is now writing your fate instead of whoever fate is. It really comes down to how one perceives it. Or you can simply believe fate doesn't exist.... Fate is a rough concept as it's reliant on an abstract concept brought into the physical world. But the only reason why I believe in it is because of seers, prophets, augurs.... and my own dreams. You can say Fate is interconnected with philosophy.

10. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be reliant on magic, as you said probabilties, that's quantum physics and quantum might as well be magic.

11. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    Got to say, given the whole attitude of "get stronger regardless of the cost, then fuck over those con (nemesis/invasion/god)" that this thread is turning into, I did not expect Fate would turn into a philosophical debate. Was expecting someone to just goes gun blazing into each gods domain and just steal/destroy fate related relic. Central Asia Underworld book of fate(think wukong), Greek Pantheon thread/tapestry of fate, the Aztec calendar, etc.

Jojo775 likes this.
  12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay~
    I really wanted Mystic eyes of death perception~
    But since we don't have it and i really like eye powers let's get the full set

Complications:
    1. Small animals attack you 100P
    3. You have a YOUTHFUL rival 50P
    4. You have fan girls/boys, if you are in a vulnerable state they might pile up on you and suffocate you 50P
    5. 10% chance your date is a cannibal, watch for those bjs 100P
    6. You have a cult of extreme zealot racists following you no matter you want it or not 100P
    16. Flying Spaghetti Monster 250P
    It has taken a liking to your Bolognese sauce, you must feed it Bolognese everytime it appears within 30min otherwise you get the spaghetti if you know what I mean. FSM appears at inconvenient times bi-monthly.
    23. No telepathy control 250P
    You can hear others thoughts whether you want it or not.
    Totaling: +900P

Characteristic:
    52. Sharingan 100P
    53. Byakugan 130P (bro byakugan is just more useful at the basic level, and copying ninjutsu isn't all that with the rest of supernatural stuff here)
    54. Rinnegan 250P
    55. Perfect Eye Evolution(no side effects) 120P
    48. Observe 200P
    The almighty Observe skill.
    46. Status 50P
    You can now measure your attributes and skills.
    47. Quest 50P
    Everything is a quest you get exp for. Combined with Status you can allocate points like a Gamer.
    47.1. Add-on Loot 50P
    You thought you could cheat this system huh. Well Quest alone doesn't give you anything world breaking.
    47.2. Add-on Rewards 50P
    4. Demon-kin 0P
    Animosity from everyone when you transform. You know Demon magic and are almost as strong as Demigod. Shadow magic 50% off.

6. Shadow magic 200P (100P cus of Demon discount)
    Able to travel trough the shadows, drag people into shadows, puppeteer those weaker than you, root people at the same level, other generic shadow stuff
    13. Limitless 300P
    No limits in anything that's
    21. Tinker 200P
    Your name is not Stark but you're close(your starting base is 0 since you aren't rich and don't have factories)
    22. Rune master 250P
    You can write runes onto anything to any effect(depends on the medium and the charge)
    38. Mind defense 50P
    Your mind is safe.

13. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how those eyes would combine so you get a third eye in the forehead. You also get the look of Smouldering Intensity, Petrifying Gaze and Neo Tri Beam.
    First, Tien puts his hands together by the tips of his fingers and thumbs, then he opens them up and zooms in on the target through the "triangle" in between his hands. Once he gathers enough energy, he shouts "Tri-Beam, ha!" and fires Tri-Beams at the opponent while repeating "ha!" multiple times, how many depending on how much he repeats the attack. However, the major drawback of the technique, as with the original, is that it drains Tien's life force, greatly harming and being able to kill him with repeated use. The attack does damage 100x greater than the user's own power.

Bielt likes this.
  14. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    XD
    I guess petrifying gaze with Byakugan must be terrifying~
    Being able to petrify anything in 360° through almost every type of barrier and obstruction~
    Lol!

Jojo775 likes this.
  15. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    @Jojo775 I think this is the second time I've seen Heartforce be mentioned by thee... First time was when you nagged at me when I went on about Dao Heart or something like that. Or maybe I'm misconstruing you with someone else.
    Well, if you want to go into Slaanesh's or Khorne's or Tzeentch's or Nurgle's Domain you're going to have a heck of a time. Being in the heart of each domain can basically cause you to degenerate to their prescribed form of thinking that you'd be influenced enough to be physically affected to their aspects. And you'd bet your ass that they would have their hands on a relic related to Fate.
    Shoot just go for DC's Destiny's Book of Prophecy, at least those of DC's The Endless can be replaced.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  16. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the Dōjutsu actually combine.
    I assumed Perfect Eye Evolution evolved Sharingan into its Eternal Mangekyo form and the Byakugan into the Tenseigan.
    I don't think Rinnegan evolves into anything.

Khorne is the Chaos God of Blood, War, and Murder, and is a physical manifestation of rage. Going in guns blazing in this situation would actually make things a lot worse.

Jojo775 likes this.
  17. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the Sharingan goes to Mangekyo then Eternal Mangekyo then if you have both Indra and Asura's chakra which is basically Hogoromo's chakra and you may need the Sharingan you can awaken the Rinnegan but I don't know, I'm not an expert on the subject. The Byakugan goes into the Tenseigan? Interesting, related to the movie I haven't watched but alright.

In plus I would rather have the Dojutsu technique the Koga possess or Oboro's Mystic Eyes. Which is either from Basilisk: Shinobi Heart Under Blade or from its anime series: Basilisk ~Kōga Ninpō Chō~ and Basilisk ~Ōka Ninpō Chō~

There's also those steel wires from that series and Kamaitachi

Jojo775 likes this.
  18. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Only if it was ~4 years ago(in which case for some strange reason this trivia stuck in your mind lol), I've only remembered Heartforce because recently I've read a jumpchain that stopped in Desolate Era.
    Such a shame, it's super long and finally the MC would be able to go back to previous worlds and pick up his girlfriends lol.

Should we try ethical builds? No invasions and similar but trying to get OP still?

19. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    More ethical builds?

+1000P Base Pts
    +0050P Youthful Rival
    +0300P Chosen One
    +0200P Runt
    +0080P Only Pineapple
    -0100P Sleepless
    -0030P MacGyver
    -0300P Limitless
    -0100P Super Intuition
    -0250P Arcane Magic
    -0050P Mind Defense
    -0050P Smooth Operator
    -0200P Observe
    -0130P Byakugan
    -0120P Perfect Eye Evolution
    -0100P Heavenly God's Spiritual Veins
    -0100P Heartforce
    -0100P Elf
    -0000P Demon-Kin

1000+50+300+200+80 = 1630
    100+30+300+100+250+50+50+200+130+120+100+100+100+0 = 1630

Very ethical build aside from the unethicalness of forcing pineapples on every pizza onto this pitiful world.
    Sleepless->Limitless->Heavenly God's Spiritual Veins->Arcane Magic (Probability)->Super Intuition->Heartforce
    Even without any starting cultivation base, this would expedite the cultivation process significantly.
    Sleepless because I don't need sleep, I need answers.

Byakugan->Perfect Eye Evolution (Tenseigan)->Super Intuition->Observe
    800+ meter (Perfected) visual range of near-360 degree observation, can't be blocked through the use of Observe skill, Super Intuition against the one blind-spot.
    Tenseigan is just for raw power.
    To be honest, Byakugan wouldn't even have a blind-spot if you just used Shadow Clone Jutsu.

MacGyver + Super Intuition + Mind Defense + Smooth Operator
    Getting by through normal everyday scenarios.

Demon-Kin Elf is a weird combination, but now I am allowed to use Nature and Demonic magics. For whatever reason.

Jojo775 likes this.
  20. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, was waiting for more murder-hobo/ world-domination build before someone brought up ethical, but I guess now is a good time.

Have anyone thought of what happen if this all occur on the same world?
    While the pro is that The US president now have to split resource to deal with more than 1 super/non-human, you now have to deal with:
    4 alien invasions
    4 demon invasions
    3 eldritch god & their cult, while they are only aiming for the con-taker, they probably not mind a little detour ...
    2 angry diety & their church, weaker than eldritch, but they are fighting for "a righteous cause", can probably change public opinion
    4 arch-enemy + 3 regressor nemesis, they know the majority of your abilities + the future, what stopping them from allying with other factions if it mean you will die? (Look at above groups, eldritch/god for sure would not mind granting blessing)
    Before someone say "we can ally up too", I would like to remind that some of you have state that you plan to conquer, mind wipe all opposition, and prep against the waves yourself as everyone else is too weak. Have fun trusting each other !

"Bringer of the end"(you know what you did):
    Arbelbyss
    Observer
    Jojo
    Zues

"Safety is nice"(no con):
    HamsterOverlord
    Greater Thunder
    Hacalynd
    Drunken reader
    Lissi

"No one else but me"(only non-global con)
    Bielt
    000 (kinda, have arch-enemy)

Oh right, feel free to correct me, kinda hard to keep track in a forum