Japanese This is the NPC I helped the other day: Gratitude from a slave elf onee-san

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, Nov 4, 2021.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate Names:
    先日助けていただいたNPCです~年上な奴隷エルフの恩返し~

Publisher: Shogakukan

Raws: https://sp.comics.mecha.cc/books/125106

Description:

Kyohei Nezu is a top-ranking player of the popular Netoge "Wizard Tale Online". He had a favourite NPC named Ino, a slave elf.

At one point, Nezu sees Ino being bullied by DQN players and goes to help. However, the next day, Nezu's account was stolen by DQN players as revenge. But instead, what appeared in front of me was the slave elf Ino herself!? Not some cosplaying onee-san!?

To cast aside Nezu's doubts, the onee-san uses items from the game in front of him. "I'm here to repay you." Eh? Really, Ino? I'm receiving gratitude from my favourite character in real life!? Please take care of me!

Nezu trembled with joy, but he hadn't noticed yet. The fact that the characters from the game don't understand the common sense of reality... A misaligned slave elf stirs up the real world with her misaligned service!

Cover Illustration:
    [​IMG]

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

I'm sure most of us have dreamed of having a pretty elf girl in real life like those characters in RPGs we play. This is a cute 'Reverse Isekai' that makes this happen.

If you want to pick this up, I can donate money to your group for buying the 2 volumes or if possible even get you the volumes myself.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  2. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks good, hope someone pick it up

3. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link