Spoiler The Golden-Haired Elementalist

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kings_101, Apr 23, 2020.

1. calladalia

calladalia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel already completed?

2. Dodododo

Dodododo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no the novel is on a hiatus right now and it will be back before the end of 2021

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, I thought it was completed. Thank you!

4. Witch BRIONNE

Witch BRIONNE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ooohhh no wonder there was no recent spoiler

Thanks for the info.

5. Miu520

Miu520 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dear friend, thank you so much. I feel like i was in heavy when i read your MTL.
    love you. :bloblove:

6. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, please can anyone spoil me if Jinnie ever fought with the red haired guy again (Robbenin). If so was it just once, how was the outcome (complete victory, questionable win, draw or loss for Jimmie?).
    Also do we have like current power level for Jinnie and Robbenin

7. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    What other spirits does mc make contracts with?

8. joellie

joellie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much❤❤...
    when is the next update

9. Miu520

Miu520 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, u mistake. it's @luminoury who MTL the new chapter, not me

joellie likes this.
  10. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surely the two of them can come to some kind of compromise in which Jennie can continue to have adventures while Ash handles the affairs of state. Perhaps she can develop teleportation magic so they can see each other whenever they want to. I’m just saying that there are other options so we shouldn’t give up on Ash as the ML just yet. Besides Ash is a decent guy am I right?

11. Raelcania

Raelcania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woah i've been reading the spoiler all Night. Thank you for sharing the spoiler the MTL novel here. Stay safe and healthy. Always waiting for another chapter :love::love:

12. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please update more

13. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the manhwa and spoilers yesterday and i feel it's such a shame the story turned out like this. I got really ticked off when I read this, pls excuse my rant DX
    With Ash being a thankless goody-two-shoes and his friends being ungrateful leeches, I'm not sure why he's still the ML. The attitudes of his companion could be corrected if he took a firmer stance and seriously defended her (because they're his friends and not hers) but he didn't. He says he likes her but other than occasional tidbits of care and concern, he doesn't really do anything that would make it seem like he actually likes her? It feels somewhat superficial to me. I'm not saying I expect him to always side with the FL but at least don't get in her way? It's kinda funny, usually people try to 'change' their SO after they're already together but he's trying to do so before she even responds to his feelings and he's the one benefitting from her doing her thing. A choosy beggar...

Does he not understand that the red dude almost killed the Jinnie's friend? There's no misunderstanding and unless the FL loses her mind, I don't see why she would ever forgive him nor does the redhead care for her forgiveness. As a friend, I think he's kind of disloyal, as a potential partner for the FL, I think he's weakwilled and unsupportive at best. He could have sparred her himself to show her she's not ready to fight the redhead, he could give her training so she doesn't charge in blindly due to inflated ego, there's so much he could have done instead of being a deadweight. And the whole thing with the sword. She should just set the whole fucking dragon on the redhead and Ash. He almost killed her friend, she took his sword, pretty equivalent exchange in terms of their position in Jinnie and the redhead's hearts but no, they're forcing Jinnie to give a sword back. Memad

I have too much to say about Jinnie so I'll just sum it up as: If not for the power of plot armor, she'd be dead again soon after entering the academy because shes so fucking full of herself for being a prodigy and I think this is the root cause of all of her unfortunate events...

IAmMeh502, Emma626 and DOHere like this.
  14. mubaraksul

mubaraksul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when you mean red head, do you mean the guy that beat her in the tournament, and put undine out of commission?
    Do they meet again and did Jinnie beat him and take his sword or she stole it?
    If she took his sword, did she give it back in the end?

15. Adoudou

Adoudou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    # 388
    I put him in the academy, and I don't care at all after that, but Dmitriy is the best school out there. "I don't know about that and I'll give it to you. All you need is a room you can stay in for a while. This is really free information.
    [Well, that's right. I can only tell you, but the conscience of the master, which must be deleted in order to get rid of his character, is still alive without dying.]
    “If it was a room and a hostel, would it overflow?” Ray looked at him slowly until he averted his eyes, then slowly responded. "That was before I was blacklisted."
    It was on the menu and the money didn't solve the problem. Even if you are going to pay ten times the cost of your stay, no hostel will give you a room.
    I could have bought the whole hostel
    If you can't find a room here, you can get rid of it. "You are that man!
    “These guys are not on the list for a reason… what the hell are they doing?
    "Didn't I do a lot of big things...? Blow up some guys from the market, eat a little at the pub, and ask where he is. Then he's suddenly sensitive."
    As I was speaking, I suddenly realized that the mercenaries in this inn were not surprised even if I wore an Ador.
    Although he looked at me curiously, he did not run away, hiding his hair.
    As you can see, he did not hear my rumors at all. They do not appear to be sharing information with Ellans.
    "Did you follow Sak's back...? In all honesty?"
    "Huh."
    "are you crazy!"
    "maybe?"
    ...... Are you nervous even if you are nervous? Sac's presence is an absolute enemy of Pushins! Better to follow from the nobles! If Sak dies, a lot of people will die in front of him ------
    Kinta shivered as if something terrifying had happened. “Now, your presence will be heard in Sak’s ears.
    "Did you after Sak...? That too?"
    "Huh".
    "are you crazy!"
    "maybe?"
    ......... The existence of Sak is an absolute enemy of the Bushmen's bastards! It is said that following the nobles is better! If Sack dies, a lot of people will die in front of him ------
    He shivered as if something terrible had happened.
    Oh you were gone, that could be dangerous! Little boy, this is not the time for you to be too comfortable.
    Oh my goodness, the little boy has lost the ability to sense the crisis. when?
    Kenta was very surprised that her eyes would pop out if she did, but I smiled while snacking. “Uncle is also a very good mercenary, and making a fuss with him is like an aristocrat.” This is not something to be taken lightly. this is not true! If you go alone, you will die!"
    “How strong is the SAC effect?” "We don't go alone either. When we go out, at least three people move in together and try not to get into a petty fight... I'll be happy! Where are your friends?"
    No way. I slowly chewed the quail and signaled to my comrades.
    [No. 1!] [Ah!]
    As if waiting, rising above my head
    Lay stands in a stately pose and plays with the aura effect behind him.
    This was mainly when the overflow tube end strength was revealed. "People ......?"
    There is no person, there is only one dragon. The only thing that tells me is this city Shiro Miti
    four
    “Um… I have another non-spiritual party. I will be going somewhere else for a while, but I will be back soon.
    "Huh? Where did you go?"
    "Chase."
    "Oh... my God... look down on these little things, and let common sense even if you're busy. I beg of you."
    Kinta, who wanted to pray suddenly, started to get angry.
    "Listen, little one! You or the group! What the hell are you going to do! Travelers can't find anything to be wary about!"
    "why are you angry?" "I guess I've gone for a walk anywhere now! This is Bochian! A city 80% of whose residents are mercenaries! It's dangerous to walk around alone in a city like this, even if you're not a woman or a racist! It's suicide! Don't do it now so." ..!"
    "Touching me would be suicide. Master, you still don't have a sufficient understanding of Soul Temple?"
    People often confuse the presence of spirits with wizards. Do you think it would be similar, um
    The epic was sometimes considered a kind of magician.
    Even if you know, the worst is probably not the worst.
    This is because there are many cases in which they do not even know what spirits are. “We are different from witches.
    They were weak in energy and fell the same way, but the skeleton that made up the strength was different.
    Witches are always lonely people fighting with themselves, and spirits are always
    Listen to the sounds they call you and respond to them and live by their calls.
    From the moment you become the soul of a samurai, you will have a partner in your soul.
    You will never be able to work alone. Just because it seems that you are on your own, you will meet a party from another world who believes in what you see.
    “Ha… confidence is worth buying hard… but the other person is gentle… ha ah ah… normal
    Nothing's okay.” “Even if you're a mill, you're not doing it right. “How can I forget a child like you? To be honest, I'd like to tell you to leave this city as soon as possible, but I can't hear you. "
    Kenta didn't know my skills, but he knew exactly what my nerves and mind were.
    He apparently bought personal threats inadvertently, but that's how it was.
    I had a feeling it might be me.
    I don't do unprofitable things.
    It would be dangerous to bring them with me, but I can't give them a room.
    [Is it really that way.......] [I'll buy it!] [I'll buy it with mana.] [With Dragon Heart's mana! Look at the place it looks clean!
    Hearing voices calling himself, responding to them, and living their calling.
    From the moment you become a soul master, your soul also has a companion.
    You can never be alone
    If you believe in what you see just because you look lonely, you will meet a party from another world.
    “Ha… confidence is worth buying a lot… but your opponent is filthy… ha-ha… little boy, you have always been good at buying and selling. Usually this is
    it's not."
    I had a feeling I might be fired.
    Because mercenaries do not do unprofitable things.
    It would be dangerous to be with you, but I can't give you a room. [Master, are you just going to buy an inn?]
    [Is it really like that?]
    [I'll buy it!] [I'll live with mana.] [I'll live with Dragon Heart's mana! I saw a place that looked clean!
    One of my master's tastes is crisp, isn't it?]
    This is annoying as it is. Buying a hostel doesn't mean it's mine right away...
    "I can't leave you alone after hearing the situation. Little boy, you have to stay with us until the party returns. Don't go out of this inn. All right?"
    “…huh?”
    "I wonder if they treat us with respect or not because they don't touch us when we're inside the inn. That would be safe for you too."
    The reaction that was different from what was expected was for a moment, but I was stunned.
    And I felt that complaining about Kenta wasn't bad
    All.
    Somehow, he gets mad at me, but he doesn't really care. There was a mixture of sincere concerns. Rejoice, Annie. Because your father is rarely a good mercenary. "Thank you, but I'm sure everyone will be OK? I think he's a bigger player than I thought."
    "What the hell? Little boy, do you know who we are and care?" [Who would say that!] “We are 'Mattresses', the elite unit of Mercenary King Lugou. Ilan is the strongest! Sooner or later, they will become the strongest in great looks.”
    There was laughter, but if they crossed the Dragonia Mountains with about 20 people, they wouldn't be ashamed of a group even if they claimed to be the strongest in Ilan.
    However, if Poshatrani, which means "live forever" in the ancient language, is true, then the name like a dream of a mercenary destined to die on the street is like a dream.
    All.
    "And I'm already here to fight Sack, what could I be more afraid of? Do what Sybil sees." I thought it would be fun to match the tempo to Kenta's look. Given the sincerity, I will try to be a kid for a while. "Fufu, I'll take care of you. It won't be long." "We haven't seen each other for a long time. I don't know how long the captain will allow it." “If he is a leader… he will follow you.
    Mercenary king?
    “Yes, I won’t say no, but I have to report it. I’ll get permission, so wait a minute. There aren’t any vacancies at the moment, so I’ll have to put a few guys in one shot.”
    With that, dissatisfied eyes flashed behind Kenta, who wiped his chin and touched.
    Some of them hit me head-on, but I knew how to do well in times like these. One hundred and one hundred victories. The best job that gets thrown out of nowhere and occupies a place was the wizard.
    Buy. This means that I can control my life."
    [The master is the one who mainly kills life.]
    [Breathe, breathe.]
    Normally it would be fine, but today I feel fine. It's a wonderful day to feel generous. “...really? Are you using healing magic?”
    "Why are you so surprised?"
    "The second thing that doesn't suit me is..." There's nothing you can't say. "
    "When did you start learning how to do that? In the past, you could only do things like light magic and water rejuvenation."
    “Better than that?” Ha-ha-ha! I remember it. I still remember the screams I said when I saw the ogre!" "Forget this--
    He only knew the level of the little boy in Kinta's head.
    When the ghoul appears, the first
    That little Ira, who hid under Lou and cried, and asked her not to leave her in a strange city.
    At least you wouldn't think I was "that" Jenny Crowell. "I've heard that in 10 years the rivers and mountains change, but I run them a lot. If you knew how to do it, it would be easier to tell the captain."
    “Master, I must have forgotten. Being here means that I am strong enough to survive here, right?”
    "Yes, yes. It would be better if you and your party came sooner."
    I felt like a 10-year-old when he touched my head again without hesitation. Had I given birth to Quinta early, I would have been a daughter, but I don't like that kind of treatment... "I shouldn't like it." I couldn't even remember how much it cost someone to hit me like that. Until I was in middle school, my dad would tease me like that. I really hated him at the time.
    It's annoying and dirty every time
    I had to ignore it as if I had touched it.
    It wouldn't change if I came and hit you lightly now, but it was inevitable to think about the past.
    Because I was born noble and no one cares about my hair anymore.
    "Sidl!"
    At Kinta's invitation, the mercenary who had prevented me from coming to my side rushed over.
    "Yes, my brother!"
    "I'm going to visit the captain for a while, so keep an eye on him. Young one, when someone asks you, I say I'm your uncle."
    There's no way Kenta's nephew exists in Quirin, so that must mean you know him and don't touch him.
    He's a mercenary uncle, so he might not be for sale, but I like him. I nodded my head calmly.
    All.

# 389
    Embarrassed or not, she openly stared at a young mercenary named Seidel. Compared to the other mercenaries hanging around on the first floor, it was definitely small, but when I entered the inn, he was the first to jump up and warn me, so it looks like he's the smallest.
    “...anything to say?” Whether it was because he was trying to kick me out earlier, or because Kinta asked God to protect him, his attitude had changed drastically. "Everyone is polite to me right away. Why?" “The more you look at it, the more noble it seems…?” ......it's not? I'm from koren
    Is this legal?
    "Is it your brother or your sister's son?" “It is as if you are not the Mercenary Kings of Ilan.”
    He raised his hand from the watch and smiled artificially, no matter who came first.
    They were blindfolded and screamed, but they knew very well where they could not touch each other. "I'm going to do this from the inside, and I have a question for you."
    “I don’t know if I know anything that is sufficient to please the noble.” "It's nice to be sarcastic."
    Brown-haired guys are usually easy to train. A good example of this is Bri
    There is a ton
    “Since I came to this city, I’ve been hearing Sak’s name, and I thought he was a sane person because he was so popular… I wondered if he wasn’t, considering that Kenta was worried. How about that? Do you know anything?” “Your brother knew That better? I met him in person. All I know is that the only law in the Puxian Lawless Zone is the sack." "Hm..."
    "If you're talking about Ilan... who do you want to be compared to...? Robinin Fedri...
    It might be Jenny Crowell.
    Are you talking about me in front of you? Suddenly my name appeared, but it was familiar. In terms of influence and prestige, it is similar to the two. It is said that he has never been in the age of raising to the position of a sack. And above all, his followers are unfamiliar. Is he also intolerant? But ....
    "No one follows that madman."
    "That's right. So, compared to us, he's like Jenny Crowell. He's a chicken in the sense that he's deified."
    My name and Robinin Fedry began to rise and fall side by side in the mouths of people, from the moment he took me as an opponent who wanted to fight after that in Tamdra.
    Both are young in comparison to their fame, or because you and one of them showed a great deal of interest in the other.
    The person who defeated another sword master was also a country count.
    openly at me. After all, as soon as he found out that I had lost to him in the past, and that he was a samurai spirit, he lost interest in him.
    What's wrong with me saying he showed interest in me and then turned it off? Sooner or later, he will fold his body twelve times.
    "After all, I'm a bush myself......! No no no calm down, Jenny Crowell.
    I took a deep breath and thought about it
    Castle patch.
    Although I knew that my angry mood had spoiled many things, I could not fault my temper again. There is a 100% win rate in Operation Garat, Dragon where you can sit and blow your nose, but it wasn't a wise choice to fight head-on. It is ineffective, the win rate is low, it is a foolish choice that will only lead to indelible soul wounds to our children...
    "amazing."
    What would you do if you knew in your head that...?
    It was obvious that the blood would boil if he placed it in front of him. I have no confidence not to run.
    It was hard to stay calm just looking at the already dirty mood. Seidel looked at me in a strange way as I grinded my teeth out of nowhere, but I swallowed my anger and drank my beer.
    “Kill… I will kill you. I will kill you. You damned bastard.” "Are you aristocrats?"
    The person who called me, who was drinking and burning a grudge, was a crying person calling out a woman's name when I was just drinking.
    "child!"
    Halfway down the stairs, I saw Kenta waving at me. "Come on. The captain wants to see you face to face."
    “A Mercenary King?”
    "Yes, isn't that an honor?" Although Kinta had a victorious face, as if he had given me a great experience, I was unimpressed by the fact that I had met the true King and Emperor.
    But I remembered the thick batch of letters the Dean had sent me. It was a letter filled with warnings about powers that might approach me for my stupidity, which had gained great fame overnight, and it definitely contained the name of the Mercenary King.
    If my memory isn't wrong, it's beautiful
    He was on top and I'm also very good at listening to adults. There are dozens of people to watch out for, and only one of them is strict. I was careful when approaching him and even approaching him directly.
    The day will soon come when I will impress the dean and make him back off.
    Mercenary King Lugo.
    There is a theory that it came from slavery but
    It is well known that there is no such thing as an affair, and there is a slight anti-gentry tendency.
    One of the three most famous old generals, Count Trinby, who was recently defeated by Robinin, Count Galutin Dmitriy, and the mercenary king Lugo. These three are chosen, and among them is the youngest.
    As a sword master, he is a talented person who can get the title of Viscount in any country if he wants to, but the tale of rejecting many love calls because he does not believe in nobles was very famous.
    Thanks to that, there have been rumors that he has been behind the 'swarm' for a while, but he is also an extremist who has washed the stigma off with his own blood by directly chasing swarms of bees instead of explaining them separately. He is said to be irritable, but he is quick-tempered and has a fiery temper, so once he gets excited, he can't see anything.
    “Because I lost to Count Trenvi, Robinin has ignored me... and that is part of the reason why I am here.
    maybe.'
    He was ignored by the young blue crab, so he had no choice but to make the Mercenary King's name even stronger until he regained his pride. How ambitious it was to say that there was no need for two Mercenary Kings on one continent.
    Of course, to be honest, asking Robinin to a duel and win would be a more obvious way to insult him, but he was noble. It was impossible for a mercenary to ask the nobles to confront.
    The only way the two of them could fight was for Robinin to challenge Lugo to a duel first, but Robinin had already made sure that he wouldn't fight Lugo. From Lugo's point of view, it was like being struck by a snake out of nowhere by someone who had no one-on-one relationship and could not be touched externally.
    Perhaps the nobility's hatred intensified.
    I followed Kenta's back and walked across the hallway and asked urgently. “Master! I said I am noble.
    is not it? "
    "did you say?"
    ...how can you say that! who - which
    You must hate me! “You can't lie to the captain, can you? And I told you how to trust and fall asleep, so if I find out you're here, you're the one who gets in more trouble than we are. You will keep a secret."
    It was the nobles, not the mercenaries, who were in danger when their entry and exit from Querin was discovered. All family members will be held accountable.
    Fortunately, Kenta does not know my last name. Unless the Mercenary King and his party are fools, there is no way to go back to Ilan and claim that they met a noble named Jenny in Quirin.
    I tried to convince myself that this wouldn't be a problem. But he couldn't completely get rid of the anxiety that was starting to creep into him. "Don't worry, junior. Contrary to rumours, the captain is not someone who calls himself an unconditionally noble."
    "really?"
    “I have a few opponents who have a grudge against me to kill, but…” I think I know who he is. Red hair? Last name Pedrigo---"
    "Hush."
    What is the new secret? Everyone who saw Tamra that day should expect it. Had it not been for the Duke's son, the Mercenary King would have openly targeted Robinin's head.
    After all, my interests
    It's definitely a match. Of course, it would be hard to hate Robinin as much as I do. He was confident that he wouldn't lose anyone if he wanted to kill him. [Strange confidence....] [Once you arrive in this city, your life ends that day!] [Even if you don't have the most important magic in your plan?]
    [------ This damned dragon... where did you buy it and it still hasn't arrived?]
    [The Magi, if you click on it, it will go somewhere else.
    God sells. Also, master, do you think it is very easy to deal with dragons?]
    I was well aware that humans and dragons have different meanings of time, but I didn't know that I would go out to eat and not be back for more than half a day.
    Hopefully it won't come in a few days. Forgot my presence and go into hibernation ------? [Master, where do you not hear a crackling?]
    [To say something else.]
    [The sound of bone creaking… creaking… Master’s Operation “Garat Dragon” sounds like a screeching sound.]
    A snout that flutters unaware of his master's fear deserves punishment. While tightening the obscure part of the neck or torso and inserting the fist into the snake's mouth, I saw Kinta standing tall. "Are you here?"
    gold.
    It was so big that Kenta often completely obscured my view.
    I had to pull my head out to see the front.
    The Mercenary King's room, located at the end of the hallway, was different from the door. It was a double door type unlike other rooms I've been to, and was big and luxurious enough to fill the ceiling. Kenta knocked on the door as if he had no manners at all, and before he heard an answer, he opened the door and entered.
    Judging from the fact that he doesn't act cautiously at all, the Mercenary King is not a picky person, or Kinta and
    He seemed friendly. "an excuse......?"
    "You can come comfortably. Captain! I brought you here."
    Ray slipped into the cloak and followed Kenta. Most hostels place their best rooms at the end of the upstairs corridors, and that seems to be the case here as well. It was a luxurious room, even if it was just a glimpse. A large fur spread out instead of a rug, and the head of a wild beast hung instead of a picture frame. Simple but decorated like a desk
    There was also a dark space, and only two fireplaces were immediately visible.
    I was so distracted by the high ceilings and open space that I was late to realize that someone standing in a window-side space was hiding a huge Quinta body. Prosecutors do not like this. It is very difficult to get a foothold. "Is this boy?"
    When did this old man say he was a kid?
    “I thought she was a lot younger because she was a kid, aren't they all grown up?
    She is a beautiful woman who looks like a man. "
    You are my granddaughter, think of me and call me in comfort. grandfather.

# 390
    My first impression of Mercenary King Lugou was not bad.
    Aside from getting to know my aesthetic, he was actually a guy with a good impression.
    It is a face that you can commonly see in bakeries and blacksmiths in cities with good security. He seemed so ordinary that the job of a mercenary was not suitable for him.
    "The fact that there are no scars on the face means that it is strong enough."
    Because he is called Mercenary King, I thought he would be a dangerous type full of intimidation, but it was the complete opposite of what I expected.
    He even showed a relaxed attitude that made me feel comfortable without even realizing it.
    Of course, the cloth-covered body was filled with highly developed muscles and the hands were as rough as weapons, which in themselves felt threatening.
    "Are you a girl? Jamal?" One
    I'm desperately searching for strangers
    While I was there, Kinta looked at me with a look of suspicion.
    I think I'll give it a chance. look at that
    I do not know? "Have you lost your eyes?" "Umm...? I really don't know."
    [This muscle idiot! Mr. Jamal even when rolling in front of him! If you don't open your mouth, you will look like an angel! Her personality is sloppy but she sure is beautiful!]
    [Hey. I didn't even know that.]
    Don't miss out. If Lugo hadn't looked at me, he would have ripped his nose. "Okay, it's all right. You're the standard Anelia, so if I say that, my mouth hurts. That's not important. Come and sit here."
    Lugo was easy enough to make him forget that he was the Mercenary King.
    He seemed not to have been wary of me at all when he pointed his chin to the seat across from him and sat down on the sofa and picked up the fruit and ate it.
    Ostensibly, I'm just a dazzling young woman with radiant beauty, so it might be a normal attitude.
    It was hard for me to get to know my abilities because I wasn't a beginner of a similar level.
    "Your guests are sitting there, too." "Excuse me then."
    In fact, the sofa was a luxury product that was comfortable enough to make you want to have it right away. It's been a long time since this sofa. "Yes, do you know Kenta?" "A little while ago in Dmitriy ...
    I was the one who did a double bath for Robinine. If you were sensitive to class differences, you wouldn't even be in this situation.
    "I think that's a good idea." "You're just a girl who can talk." "My name is Jenny. I don't like being a lady." "Genera, it should be a pseudonym." Lugo laughed more than any sword master I had ever seen, but I didn't think he could win.
    This person wouldn't be too difficult
    I was the one who did a double bath for Robinine. If you were sensitive to class differences, you wouldn't even be in this situation. "I think that's a good idea." "You're just a girl who can talk." "My name is Jenny. I don't like being a lady."
    "Genera, it should be a pseudonym." Lugo laughed more than any sword master I had ever seen, but I didn't think he could win. This person wouldn't be too difficult
    All.
    I haven't seen many Sword Masters up close, but they all had a common aura. "It feels very good." So did Robinin, Count Trinf, and Decl III. If you put your hand on it, you will feel a thick wall that appears to be cut off. I had no choice but to notice that I was within that range, because once I got into that range, there was nothing I could do and all I had to do was give in, and it became very annoying.
    If there is a difference, is there a type as revealing as Robinin and one that takes good care of and pretends to be good? However, strong humans have a distinct creepy scent no matter how hidden they are. I might be more sensitive because I'm a racist. "is it difficult?" "Little."
    “If you treat our kids, maybe we can get them to stay for a while.
    It's something I have to do...but I guarantee that if I stay in the hostel, nothing will happen. I don't know if this is a wedge after coming out."
    Although the appearance might be a bit far from a mercenary, he was deceived as a typical mercenary. I can say even if I don't say a few words. Headaches are the kind of thing you're likely to hate. I don't think he's the type to make things difficult while assessing things. I liked the fact that there was no noise at all. If it was someone like Locks, this would be
    It shouldn't be like this, which is why it's commenting, and I should have stopped to give you an answer. It's nothing new, but I like brave people. "It's a bit confusing because it's the point, but you're saying it's okay to stay here?" "Yes, if it's two or three days." "I think I can live with you, too."
    If you can summon the Mercenary King Uncle.
    "It's crazy. Like Kenta said, I'm no ordinary kid. But he sure is
    I'll do something."
    "what do you want to know?" "How many people can you treat in one day?"
    "It depends on the severity of the injury, but unless it's a completely amputated wound, about five or six people can do it a day. You can line things up with broken bones, but they may not work properly." If I call Endairon, even broken bones can return to their original state, but that was too heavy for me. LOGO only does what you said
    Although I was totally impressed. “You are a factory… this is about a high-ranking priest level you can meet with the aristocrats?”
    “Even though I say it with my mouth, I live without hearing that I am unable to go anywhere I go.”
    "Okay. Not a bad deal. Kinta? Go and clear a room. The kids would understand if the wizard came."
    "I'd like to empty the single room used by Cassack. Captain."
    "It'll be fine. Say I asked and let you move to another room."
    I don't know who he is, but I'm sorry Cassack. If there is a package function, I will take a look at it without losing it. I grew up precious and want to sleep in bed.
    "It's late tonight, so you better rest. Healer, care for the wounded will start tomorrow morning." It was more like an order than a request, which touched my heart a little, but for the first time, I nodded. The opponent was the Mercenary King, and I was an unknown traveler passing by.
    There was nothing good to stand out here.
    I came here for one purpose. To conceal his identity and take Robinin's head. There will be no such thing as a Quirin memorial. "Finally ------
    "Huh?"
    "I don't want to reveal who I am, but I think that's unfair. You know who I am, right?"
    There is something ominous. I work on the sofa
    He stared straight at Lugo, the Mercenary King.
    "Captain? What are you talking about?" "Kinta. It's impossible for a weak kid to sit comfortably in front of me like that and look at me. Therapists aren't that big of a wall." "Maybe because he's a spirit, not a healer."
    "I'm talking about it. Besides, he has a name, a nobleman from Dmitry ...
    what are you talking about? that's always
    this is.
    "Blonde, blue eyes, and a water spirit...your guest. Kinta, who don't you remember?"
    "Who are you?"
    ...that's pathetic. He'd be a great guy if he was more careful..."Oh, me?"
    It would be nice if all the mercenaries were as simple as Kinta, but the system wouldn't even work for the boss. When the anxiety that was torturing me before became a reality, my head went cold
    It felt cool. "I think we decided to bury each other's details."
    My infinitely faint voice sounded foreign as if it was someone else's voice.
    "I did. But when you close your eyes, even if you give in, wouldn't it be fair if they knew each other similarly?" “...Doesn’t it always seem that you are always confident in your ideas?”
    "You're talking nonsense." "Enough to get that out of your mouth?"
    Then you should be able to risk your life for these words.
    If it was known that I was here, then something terrible would happen. I couldn't let my family participate in my entertainment. In that case, it was best to kill the Mercenary King for being quick-witted. If you want to keep the secret, you need to lead Amon Kentaka...
    [Became, crooked. I'm right. Master - Master?]
    Let's get ready to fight a strong man like Robinin, and hide in the cloak.
    Lai, who was there, slipped out of the hem and licked his tongue.
    [Because the master plan always goes wrong. I think it's quite interesting.] Lugo's eyes lit up with deeper conviction when he saw the snake. "Do you think I won't notice?"
    It won't be an easy fight. As the air tightened and the tension began to tighten, the force entered my body.
    I didn't want to do this, but there was no other way to hide my identity.
    If you're going to say that name out loud, you're going to have to die. "Seeing a perfectly tamed snake made it even more clear. The teacher's true identity...! Famous! Jenny Crowell!"
    Impersonation of fraudulent Phelan...
    cunning!
    Where did you go, my string of tension?
    "No one is as savvy as a mercenary! Didn't I know there was a woman who was banished from the Ilan Alliance while pretending to be Jenny Crowell and collecting money!"
    ..... ah... ah, um...
    “The blond hair that made a true saint come alive! The blue eyes! Although he was low grade, he came from a lower-class noble and knew all manners, so Feilan’s nobles were deceived!”
    I'm sorry for being so confident in my stern face
    However, I thought it was a mistake. It is a case where the formula is carefully put together and the answer is completely wrong. There was nowhere the real Jenny Crowell could be here, so of course they thought it was fake. "What! Captain? Is that true? So you're saying the kid turned him on as a crook?"
    “Yes! This is a very dangerous con artist! He must have escaped here to avoid being chased. Otherwise, there is no reason for an ordinary Ilan citizen to be here.”
    “Little boy, you bastard…! I knew you were going to be great, but… you are a con artist… you are a perfect fit.” “It is not just one or two people pretending to be saints and eating their backs, but Ilan must have had nowhere to set foot. They even followed the snakes, so the knights were deceived by Dmitri? It was said that the fake one was burnt because she could not hide her beauty” .
    Well... are we going to do something like this? From my point of view, he had a personality that looked like a free rider.
    [Main - Master? When did you finish doing that?]
    [------ Aren't you talking about me?] [If you need money, you can tell me!]
    [No! You will knowingly do so!]
    [Kukkakkak!]
    I learned from Bright that my fake had turned up and was messing around.
    Shining wonders why not hunt down the fake and half kill it
    I thought so, but I had a plan.
    It's only for today. "Thank you, fake Jenny Crowell." I will put all the problems I encounter here in front of you. They followed me there first, so you must have expected such a reward.
    [I could have done that.]
    The idea of impersonating a man impersonating me was very exciting. This was like having wings on the back of a lion. No, put "fake" in front of Jenny Crowell.