Recommendations Personal Drive

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Pathfinder dxu

Pathfinder dxu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link I already joined

absenior19 and NothingIsEternal like this.
  2. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vehement and absenior19 like this.
  3. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Ig by now all the people in here should know. How to open a uukanshu link. so i will just post the number in here. As that link is not allowed to be posted in this site.
    =======================================
    169619 . either try clicking on it or just type it in uukanshu.com/b/169619/
    Naruto FF [ Evil mc, No heroine, No romance ]
    Now Spoilers:
    MC kill his own parents to get benefits in few chp. MC killed other people too. MC has great acting. Is fooling almost all the village while secretly killing good and bad people both. To him only his interest is paramount. He even thought of having a harem, then having many children and when they grow up then mc will kill them [his cheat= he have to get approval of people or recognition, it can vary from person to person. And the person who approved him, in case he dies then mc will inherit all his powers, with his skills.
    =================================
    Evil mc, no heroine. Check it out. 165140
    =================================

反派:入土前,觉醒成了邪神反派:入土前,觉醒成了邪神
    [Darkness + decisive killing + no female lead + immortal cultivation + interests first] I failed in my previous life, and my wife and son were separated. Chen Tao chose to commit suicide to reopen, and was accidentally reborn to another world. But it was not until the age of 100 that he was about to die of old age that he awakened the Heretic God System. In order......

ongoing
    decent, readable evil book

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
    Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 4 others like this.
  4. TheWolf_DD

TheWolf_DD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you pass the link for the discord again?

5. NothingIsEternal

NothingIsEternal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    discord. gg/ fEKdJab8wh

absenior19 and TheWolf_DD like this.
  6. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You ever got to read this novel further?

7. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    not yet... lol... still in my list.

i have some more novels, in which mc is evil or not completely evil, but enough to be called a villain or at least act like that. [ but i must warn you, it is not your proper chinese novel... like what you normally read ] so its possible that you won't like it.
    -----
    LINK < click here
    MC is kind and evil. Is a mutant. Fight everywhere, a little long and a little boring. So I am pausing for now. Marvel+X men. MC can rewrite reality itself. The whole world is taken from comics. like prof. X has a son. Reed richard has a son. and so on. MC will also get ambition later on.
    well i won't write too much spoiler in here. but if you open the above site. then i have written a spoiler in there and all the poisons i find. so read that and then decide if you wish to read or not. [ i won't say it is good or best. but it is readable, especially when i don't have much left to read.... lol ]
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/121939/ [ one piece fan fic ] mc is evil or at least act like one. some small poisons will be here and there. but overall its a nice read for desperate.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/162492/ [ a naruto fan fic ] well it is a dropped one. but naruto world is complete. even though a bit short. but still, it is complete. MC was a member of lord god, escaped from there, have Thunder demon from jackie chan adventure as his body.... Author finished naruto world, but dropped it in another world [ evil, no romance, no heroine ] its sad that he dropped though.
    ---
    LINK a marvel fan fic, mc is villain, i have written a detailed spoiler and info and poisons if there are. in there. so read that spoiler. its a bit long. so i won't write it again.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/173908/ biochemical frenzy [ prototype world , parasyte the maxim world, and many others ] i won't comment much about it. it is not that good. but readable. so try if u wish. mc might not be a proper villain. but at least he is not a hero too.
    pov might vary. so just try and decide. [ i don't think he will get heroine and in case he did get one, then it should be like late romance or something like that ] tag.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/165140/ not much info. but a great chance that in later chp too mc will remain the same. evil. well just try it if u want.
    and since i didn't write much info. then it will be good if u guys, who have read this one, leave some info and spoiler. Thx.
    ---
    uukanshu.com/b/138926/ this is a one-piece fan fic. mc is not evi. but if needed he can kill innocent. in first 30 chp, mc will grow and will lose things too. well try it, many evil novel readers have read it and are quite satisfied. btw, mc didn't plan to eat any devil fruit till the chp i read. and he is a swordsman. name is : scarlet swordsmen.

Jezus, Vehement, Reader247 and 3 others like this.
  8. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Demon God started from Spiderman
    Link: uukanshu@.@com@/b/@158077@/ [ remove @ from the link ]
    Tags: Evil mc, no heroine, Marvel world
    Summary:
    Bitten by a spider, want to become Spiderman?
    Don't think about it, that's the treatment only for the protagonist of the movie.
    We ordinary people can only become spider monsters.

Jezus, Vehement, Reader247 and 2 others like this.
  9. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    www. imiaobige.com/read/3300/
    Mage, No heroine.
    Try it. Depend on pov.
    Readable [ in case you don't have a good novel ]

Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 2 others like this.
  10. reddydheeraj57

reddydheeraj57 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    other novels of author of Dream to immortality are good too

11. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Dotencsure likes this.
  12. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    -----------------
    Won't post link of chinese sites. they are easier to get banned.
    --------
    Raw name: 恶魔的无限游戏
    MC is evil and no heroine.
    The strangely orange Gotham, the palace deep under the sea, the eerie ancient castle... When Luo Xiu entered this infinite world full of strangeness and desire, the gear behind him began to slowly turn. Sick desires, false faces, restored souls. As Luo Xiu knew more and gained more, his morbidity was slowly disappearing. At this time, Luo Xiu seems to be the real Luo Xiu... Interesting infinite journey? No, here it is, the infinite game of the devil.
    Ongoing
    ---------
    Raw name: 无限之战斗不止
    MC is evil and no heroine.
    Similar genre as above. lord god style.
    Ongoing
    ------------
    Raw Name: 登顶食物链
    Ignore the first 10chp. they are like trolls. don't believe them. they are there so mc can get time to transform. ok.
    MC is evil, no heroine. Apocalypse theme. One of best
    Poison point: Only 1
    It's dropped. sadly. only 138 chp.
    My advice: Drop it at 120 or something. when u think this might be the last arc. that way u will also have a good time.
    if you don't wanna read the broken novel. it's ok just search on this page. u will definitely find some which will suit your taste.
    And also share evil novels if you find them.

Summary: The end of the world is coming quietly, zombies and monsters are coming. Heaven is full, hell is closed! Then let me turn the world upside down. Jiang Yu: "In order to survive, it doesn't matter what means !" Dark stream, the male protagonist is a muscular man, don't enter if you don't like it.
    Spoiler:
    MC will kill his sister. His parents will become zombies, so will kill them too. Now no fetter holding him. He is ready to be rational evil.
    ==========
    You can also join discord. link in my profile info. [ note: Only for evil lovers ] kill family, sacrifice, betray. i mean, evil as in evil. OK>
    or just search here and get something nice to read.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2022
  13. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
  14. King Korng

King Korng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fantasy Simulator
    Mortal immortal mo wuji

Reader247 and absenior19 like this.
  15. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    我在修仙界打造禁区最新章节
    mc is not evil, tbh. But still, it's readable. No heroine. MC doesn't care about the world or people. so no simp and he can also kill for no reason. let's just say he got the bottom line, but the author never mentioned any such moment where i can feel. mc is going soft now. basically, it's not best. more like a bottom feeder - in the novel list. [ in evil genre ]
    So read, if you don't have literally anything to read.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    Vehement, Jezus, Reader247 and 2 others like this.
  16. SureFireCoin

SureFireCoin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not sure if
    Regressor Instruction Manual
    was mentioned. on novelupdates and MC is ruthless. as for romance, most he goes, as far as i've read, is that he gains a little fondness for one character but is still just really using them.

absenior19 likes this.
  17. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiatus/ Last Update: 2 Yr Ago [ So basically Broken ] < Don't read if you can't read a broken one.
    Total CHP: 110
    MC is an evil god. A Tentacle Monster. And since he is evil. Then ig you can already guess no chance of romance or anything like that. This is a FF btw. MC can travel through the world. The plot is > MC become this evil god, more like a young fledgling. He got a treasure for which evil gods, were fighting. It allows them to travel through a different world. MC get that accidentally and used it and escaped/ now they are chasing him. ig giving him just enough time to let him grow. well, I just simplified it. it's not actually chasing. but that's the basic meaning. So mc have a crisis coming and he needs to grow fast.
    First world: Condor Heroes.
    诸天之邪神呼唤最新章节

18. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Big Bodhi or The Great Bodhi:
    大菩提最新章节 [176 Chp ] -broken in this site.
    Link: m.xindingdianxsw.com/832/832108_10/index.html [ 476 CHP and ongoing ]
    Last updated: 9th Jan 2022 - Author on leave for some time.

----
    Summary:

"Go to the Buddha, there is an edict from the Buddha in the Heavenly Realm of Lingshan, let the Buddha go to you..."
    Several Arhats looked hesitant, and after hesitating for a few breaths, finally a Venerable respectfully stepped forward , said in a low voice.
    On the twelve-petaled azure lotus platform, behind Ji Yuenian's head is a huge and dazzling light wheel of merit. The golden and white Buddha clothes are lingering with brilliant golden Buddha light, and the long black hair hangs down like a waterfall. Beautiful and handsome.
    "Lingshan Heavenly Realm?" The young man
    said in a loud voice, "Tell them, when will you respect me as the Lord of the Buddha, and when will I take this Buddha's decree with my own hands." , a strange phenomenon.

I
    tried my best to do Zen for countless sentient beings, but in the end, I could only sink into the endless hell.
    Turn this world upside down, and only then can Luo Dasheng be raised!
    Pure Rational and No poison, till latest CHP.
    -------
    Genre: Dark, Evil, Rational, Ruthless.

Exalted, Vehement, Jezus and 3 others like this.
  19. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Can a scholar affair be called a villain?
    Link: ffxs8.com/trxs/16131.html
    Evil MC, Hunt Protagonist, Cultivation World, consider others as tools.
    Review and some spoilers:
    Before spoiling anything, i will just mention it, he is evil and cold, rational and calculative. Anything you wonder is poisonous in this novel, don't worry. it won't be. Sooner or later, it will be solved with explanation. So everything has a reason. OK.
    No heroine, He don't love his family [ They were killed by him later ], He don't have any friend who he can offer his back to and he don't wanna do that to begin with. OK
    spoiler:
    MC is evil, cold, cruel, no romance at all, so no chance of harem.
    How evil? well i will say, he is arrogant [ which might be a bit poison ], he is a bit moody too, he is also like a madman sometime [ but these things don't happen often ]
    So mc is Calm, Rational, Calculative, Great Schemer, Smart.... Most of the time. [ like, 9.5/10 ]
    But still, sometimes some things happen which u might question. So i will say, ignore those small problems/poisons. He kill people, kids, everyone, kill the whole world, just so he can refine them like a pill and grow strong.
    You can say, before going to the upper realm. [ He destroyed 2 worlds, one of which was a secret realm and other was the one, where he was born ]

[1]
    His family is annoying and why has he not killed them.
    Don't worry it will take around 200-300 chp before he will have them killed. You will get explanation then. But still consider it as, he is weak at first, he can't have infamy like the son who killed his family, parents and so on. Or who the hell will take such a person, definitely not a righteous sect and it will also create infamy, Have you heard anyone wanting to put a sign on the head, saying. I am killer, i am villain. So come and stop me. Or something. Basically he didn't do it first, but he indirectly killed his mother and his father was abolished by him, he killed some people, and then left the family. After around 200 chp, he was strong, and his family might have become a barrier in his path, so he have them all killed. And removed.

[2]
    MC needs to break the protagonist's halo, if he didn't and instead just went and killed then he won't get villain points. he will only get, reward package. So it will be a loss. That's why mc doesn't kill this son of destiny directly, instead slowly broke their halo. by killing their loved ones or destroying/taking their opportunity or killing their backing and so on. At the same, time these sons of destiny can literally change their death. like at the last moment a great figure will jump out and save them or they have some final secret card in their sleeve. so mc is always cautious too in dealing with them. As he died twice while dealing with these sons of destiny. [ well he get revived as he also have some cards, but he can really die as long as things went even a little south ]

So if you don't know this, then you might just get irritated by the author. Like why the fuk not kill them? why leave the enemy so they can bite you in your as* but it was explained later. Ig author should have explained it earlier. So unless mc thinks, that leaving them alive will create much more problem then they benefit he can have while slowly killing, breaking halo and getting system points. Then he will go and kill them at the very first chance he get.

Other than these 2 points, which were explained and solved later. Nothing is there which i can count as poison in my pov. Unless you have some weird thinking and just use small stuff and make them big enough to the extent that you just ruin your reading experience. Then ig don't read this/ i am saying it cuz at first i almost dropped it 2 times for some small reasons which were explained later. So just be patient and skip some paras or fast read them maybe. As overall it's pretty dope novel. Even if only 500 chp available for free, to me it was worth it.

[3]
    Not a poison, but still i will just explain. A pink skeleton girl will look like is having some romantic involvements with our mc. But don't worry, it's all his plan. He will kill her later, and will take her heart, which is filled with love to the brink. As that's a special physique she is born with, and that heart will only mature when she really love someone, like completely fall in love. Then mc will just take it

Only problem: This is a faloo novel. And only around 500 something, chp are available for free on the site i linked above. [ Those 500 are made into 900 something in this site, this site just break those chp into small chp, idk why? lol but nvm ]
    Faloo has like, 1200+ ongoing chps. So decide yourself. to me, it was worth it as i enjoyed the time i read it.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
    Jezus, Vehement, Reader247 and 5 others like this.
  20. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Site - readwn.com/tags/382-0.html
    Nice list of evil novels. not everything is best, but who cares. Just try them, you might find something you like. Better than just randomly trying.
    No?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022