Discussion Character skill sheet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jojo775, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Pinapples are the most heretical thing!
    if you were a girl I'd say something about dark elve
    Well I only have a problem with governments and corporations and I wouldn't needlesly mind control or kill. I could work with other conquerer Nuffians, but I wouldn't turn my back and close my eyes for no reason. I would always have defenses and contingencies ready.

My ethical build
    1. Small animals attack you 100P
    2. USA president hates you 50P
    2.1. He is also Lex Luthor 50P
    3. You have a YOUTHFUL rival 50P
    4. You have fan girls/boys, if you are in a vulnerable state they might pile up on you and suffocate you 50P
    5. 10% chance your date is a cannibal, watch for those BJ's 100P
    6. You have a cult of extreme zealot racists following you no matter you want it or not 100P
    10. Someone is spreading rumours that you shower once a month, don't tootbrush, have AIDS and you like new Star Wars 100P
    11. Arch enemy 300P
    This person has everything you have of your regular purchases with 1000P and wants to kill you.
    12. Chosen One 300P
    One year of your life can be written in a trilogy of fantasy/sci-fi novels. Fate always has something in store for you.
    12.1. Quest: Break the chains of fate!?
    Fate is everywhere, in pocket dimensions, in other realms. Fate hears and knows all.
    Hint: particular set of skills are suited for working on a solution. Write to administrator which and how would you use them.
    Reward: ???????
    24. Boston Tea Party 70P
    Tea ceases to exist in this world- you may as well not live.
    25. Only Pineapple 80P
    16. Flying Spaghetti Monster 250P
    It has taken a liking to your Bolognese sauce, you must feed it Bolognese everytime it appears within 30min otherwise you get the spaghetti if you know what I mean. FSM appears at inconvenient times bi-monthly.
    22. Regressor Nemesis 350P
    This isn't their first rodeo against you, but it might be your last. And yes, only they regress
    Runt 200P
    You bring coffee, you make schedules, you work overtime for a big bad tempered CEO who cannot get your name right, for a year.

=+2250
    I was using my old build to copy paste the core when I found I did horrible math...800 points I didn't use lol.
    Race: Kryptonian 500P
    You're super at literally everything, consequence of bad fiction from 50 years ago. However everyone knows your weakness and somehow meteors from a distant planet are not that hard to get for villains. You can slowly train your resistance but there a people who can match your strength even without a kryptonite in hand. There are also different kinds of kryptonite with different effects.

I was against Regressor Nemesis but I figured it'd be suspcious how prepared they are for me and when they start monolouging I capture them and put them in stasis for eternity.
    I gave up on Geneticist and Tinker coz as Superman I have super intellgence and I can pick up technology from Stargate and others with Traveler.
    As for my CEO boss I hypnotize them into thinking some errant boy is me.
    Removed Charismatic coz I figure there's a way to create an amulet of charisma or something and then there is time to actually get natural charisma.
    2. Sleepless 100P
    You don't need to sleep.
    13. Limitless 300P
    No limits in anything that's not restriced to you such as bloodlines.
    27. Artificer 250P
    Able to create magical items(needs rare and exotic materials)
    31. Mortal qi cultivation 100P
    You start at zero obviously and you while you're above average in cultivation speed, you're no genius.
    32. Mediocre Immortal qi 200P (you have to have mortal qi)
    Unless you perfect it or find another you'll be a mid cultivator.
    33. God qi 400P (you have to have immortal qi)
    If you haven't fixed your midness, you are now weakest god cultivator
    45. Traveler 600P
    Able to to travel to dimensions you've read about. Depending on your knowledge it will be a a variations so if you forgot a lot of the story then you end up in some fanfiction. New knowledge and refreshers after the purchase don't count.
    66. Phoenix and Ice Phoenix drop of blood 10P x11 x2
    69. Dragon God drop of blood 15P x12
    69.1. Dragon Roar
    59. Great Way of Budha 150P
    Physique cultivation in 6 stages.
    67. Heartforce 100P
    34. Arcane magic 250P
    Magic not belonging to elements.
    64. Heaven's Way Lightning Tribulation Art 100P
    1. First Stage - Heavenly Tribulation Lightning Sword
    2. Second Stage - Long Distance Soul Pursuit
    3. Third Stage - Heaven's Way Light of Samsara
    4. Fourth Stage - Heavenly Tribulation Lightning Emperor Formation
    68. Lightning and Light Evil God Seed 150P x2
    Gives you immunity and perfect control of the element.
    I hope my math is correct this time, my eyes hurt coz I've been reading all day again lol. The question I ask myself is what abilities can I get relatively easy on my own and don't really need in the beginning. So blink and teleport are off, there are some fantasies where those are mid-high magics but also plenty where they are common. Light magic is off too, I can kill demons with anything so the only loss is protection of allies which I can manage in other ways, but the much more useful Light Seed is here and I can always learn Light magic being all suuuuper. Geneticist, Tinker, Super Intuition and Rune Master are off as before since being super smart I can learn them myself and have access to sci fi technology so I don't really need to invent here, just reverse engineer or steal/buy the blueprints.
    Mind defense is under Telepathy and Heartforce, there's also the Light seed which would be a counter to corruption if cultivated. I could've went with Darkness Seed to be simply immune to likely enemies but I don't want repulsive skills.
    Still keeping my principles so no Quest package cheat. No Heavenly Profound Veins since I already have limitless and I can speedily cultivate inside the Sun. No Heavy Profound Sword Arts because those I can learn and it will take a while to find/forge a weapon stronger than my body so I took some Ice Phoenix drops as well which are normally super hard to get and will let me learn Ice tehniques easy. Also according to plot I'd be recognozied by the Ice Phoenix and simply handed the book of tehniques for free.
    Once I added Dragon God drops of blood I had to have it so off with Telepathy unfortunately, but I should be able to get it somewhere, one of the first things to do.

Added
    68. Fire/Ice/Lightning/Nature/Darkness/Light Evil God Seed 150P
    Gives you immunity and perfect control of the element.
    69. Dragon God drop of blood 15P
    The more you get the more the effect on your growing strength, you don't even have to exercise or cultivate and your strength/cultivation will grow the longer you live(you need many drops for this to be efficient). This doesn't mean you should be lazy are as actually cultivating is much faster.
    69.1. Dragon Roar
    If you have at least 10 drops you can stun your enemies and break their mental and soul defense. Depends on your difference in strength, enemies who are twice as strong as you will only be stunned for one second. Skill is exhausting.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  2. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Scion』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Final Character Sheet

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
  3. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Realistically (ironic) speaking, a nemesis would not ask for any blessings from the eldritch cults. Because either the things given to them would drive them insane (and affect their chances in the long run) or they took Mind Defense and the cults don't like the fact that they aren't "accepting their God wholly." Unless their single purpose in life is to kill you, allowing the cults to run amok is actually a huge demerit.
    Refer to reasons above regarding the demons because asking for anything related to the Ruinous Ones means mental corruption.
    Other deities might be a different story, but the curses go away if you just build temples in their honor. I would imagine they wouldn't try to make building temples in their name harder.

The aliens might actually never come if someone reveals what will happen. They are actually trying to take refuge on Earth, so if someone tells them there are a few people that will actively try to murder them, and that a horde of billions of distorted, corrupted beings plan to invade, they probably crossed Earth off the list of "habitable" places.

And just because the USA President hates me doesn't mean they will actually do anything.
    I mean, the point was kind of to quietly neutralize any of the enemies. Approximately 3 to 4 billion demons/heretics are invading, but if you just attack directly through the portal, none of them can get out. Or discretely genetically modify a majority of the populace with a Psychic Null gene. Or directly send anyone from the portal into an instant dungeon and you deal with it whenever you feel like it.
    Furthermore, I did create a build without any of the invasions, or the nemesis, or being personally hated by the USA President, which is pretty ethical. Unless you count plummeting the quality of pizza down to rock bottom, then maybe I did bring the End.

Three Yun Che's might be kind of a pain to deal with though.
    I could be a girl. And it's not like dark elf guys don't exist, either.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  4. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    :confused: you have Spiritual Veins but no cultivation tehniques or Travel to get them
    I thought I deleted that haha, I don't care about guys but as Trash Taste crew said, there is not enough dark elf girls in henti.

5. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll have the Spiritual Veins but I don't require the cultivation techniques nor Travel skill to cultivate. Are you wondering why? Because of two reasons, one is Dark Cloud, two is Yun Che. What do these two give access to?

Jojo775 likes this.
  6. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh snap! What about Jasmine though? Wouldn't she obliterate you?

7. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmmmm, would she be able to? When all she seeing is that Yun Che boyo is becoming a better person after being possessed?

Not like that's going to happen. I'm still going to refine Yun Che back into being his First; the Pearl, and Second Cheat; his physique. And considering that I stopped reading at like ch. 600. I don't know what she's like. But she isn't going to stop me.

8. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait if you're possesing him and he has Heavenly Spiritual Veins as well, then why are you buying them?
    Well the complication doesn't mention Jasmine...at chap 1500 she may not be with him. She's OP an overbearing teen princess but she's reduced to a spirit so usually she exhausts herself by nuking a single mob.

9. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I can apply Yun Che's cheats to my second body, duh~

Jojo775 likes this.
  10. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump, why are others not making builds?
    Not chuuni enough?

11. Arbelbyss

Reading List:
    Link
    Because there isn't really much to build.

12. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    ? There's a lot IMO, we spent quite some time making the builds... if I was to add more it'd be bloated, though if there is interest I can organize it better with added categories of Items and Body-mods.

13. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mortal qi cultivation 100P

Mediocre Immortal qi 200P

God qi 400P

Heavenly God's Spiritual Veins 100P

Great Way of Buddha 150P

Martial arts 30P

I spent 980Ps!

14. IRandomGuy

IRandomGuy ohhh, custom title...

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO, it's not that there is not enough skill, it's that there are too many options to gain points (with little to no repercussions), & once you give everyone point bonus, they can pick up more and more skills which make their unique build with limited point start looking less so.
    Say you have 5 skills, let each person choose 2, then the combo are:
    AB, AC, AD, AE
    BC, BD, BE
    CD, CE
    DE
    10 unique combo

Now give 1 extra skill:
    ABC, ABD, ABE
    ACD, ACE
    ADE
    BCD, BCE
    BDE
    CDE
    10 combo, not bad

Let's add 1 more since "invasion ain't a big deal"
    ABCD, ABCE, ABDE, ACDE, BCDE
    5 combo
    Etc
    With all the points and skills, at the later stage, it just become "What rare bloodline do you want your charismatic teleporting element-mastery, immortal qi super-being to have?"
    Limits the amount of cons can take, really don't need multiple OC those all have similar tragic background & all call upon armageddon
    -too late to do this one
    Locked path? Once your build is x % into a path (bio, tech, cultivation, elemental, arcane, etc.) then you can't take skill of other path.
    -will create more unique build, but at the same time, really limiting, probably more more con than pro. Maybe if the GM & OC creator talk it out there maybe a skill that have similar effects for that path? Kinda like what we are doing with unique race.
    ?

Jojo775 likes this.
  15. Cream

Cream Cream

Reading List:
    Link
    How do I become immortal.

16. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not use the remaining 20?
    Eh you're right, I will lower values of complications. It is inspired by Carl the Jumper for which author and readers want to get good stuff, but he doesn't get it all at once.
    Maybe I'll limit the amount of skills and items you can take.
    Wait, complications are the one that need to limited first, better than lowering their values.

Edit: done, looks a lot better now and more balanced. I will still be adding more Summons, Body Mods and Items.
    @Arbelbyss @Halcyon Observer
    That's for you to figure out.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  17. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There isn't any item that cost only 20pts?

18. Jojo775

Reading List:
    Link
    10. Pokemon 20P
    You get a unevolved basic random pokemon
    23. Golden AK47 20P
    You have golden AK47 with infinite ammo
    24. Dimensional ring 1m^3 20P
    41. Cookie 5P
    You can give this cookie to someone you wish to recruit, +1 to roll. You need 75/100 but if someone already likes you somewhat you get handicap.
    Everyone you meet starts with 20, acquintance is 25, new bf/gf or friend is 35, close friend is 50, new, good gf/bf is 55, partner is 65.
    66. Phoenix/Ice Phoenix/Golden Crow drop of blood 10P
    You should get at least 6.
    69. Dragon God drop of blood 15P
    The more you get the more the effect on your growing strength, you don't even have to exercise or cultivate and your strength/cultivation will grow the longer you live(you need many drops for this to be efficient). This doesn't mean you should be lazy are as actually cultivating is much faster.

19. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I choose the AK47 then. Although, if I already have godly cultivator powers, then I don't really need this. But I can give it to my yandere Russian lover, I guess?

Jojo775 likes this.
  20. Deleted member 369806

Deleted member 369806 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I was so tempted to pick Kryptonian with vampire XD
    Anyway, I think I will go with this kind of points distribution
    Race : Saiyan
    Skills :
    McGuyver it
    Martial arts
    Mind defense
    Body modifications:
    Sharingan
    Items:
    Dimensional ring 100m^3
    10 000 000$
    8cookies
    Pets:
    Pokemon elite - Ditto
    Complications:
    Small animals attack you (this will probably be good for training the body's defense as well XD)

Race:
    Klyntar 700P: Needs a host to survive but boosts body's functions and abilities, high adaptability, unlimited growth potential, metamorphosis, weak to high sound frequencies, might develop special traits like a taste for brains

Jojo775 likes this.