Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. kayleeeeeee_19

kayleeeeeee_19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ITS HERE:aww::aww::aww:

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale being a brazen liar: He didn't complain to GoD but he just make the book, an exercise shaking machine like this:
    Qj7c.gif

me googling it and this is the result:
    images (1) (18).jpeg

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Meanwhile Zed in my imagination...
    Zed seeing the black castle at the sky: Hey, the Roan Kingdom should collect some real property tax on that castle. Why I am not inform of its existence? :blobjoy:

Haha, Cale and his impending imprisonment will be on hiatus due to hunters, unfortunately. :blobjoy:

Anyways some random thought, maybe the Karma referring to the title is Cale's karma which would be very attractive for a hunter to take :hmm:

Thank you for sharing today's summary, Angie-nim!:blobxd:

3. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale being a patient for 700 chapters is what’s keeping everyone from being genuinely mad at him for being reckless all the time XD

4. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's like Cale is on loop, working, fainting from overwork, continue having meetings, eat and rest, and back to beginning.
    • Overdoing it while protecting others, achieving his goals and fainted.
    • Woke up, ate while lamenting vicious glares perceived, then get started with the next plans.
    • Travel, set up traps, create chaos, and loot every possible valuables.
    • Lying in wait, scheming, acting, and smack at the back of WS/Arm's heads.
    • Vent, cough up blood, feel refreshed.
    • Expose and capture traitors, gains new allies, gets rewards/money, spent the money, feel refreshed.
    • Connect the dots, find clues, set up the stage, pretending, drag down enemies, and get info out of their mouths.
    • Inexplicably received sympathy, intrude another place, spying and looting.
    Cale's Life is about repeatition...

5. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like Cale is really passionate about Saving the world
    According to Cale Passion for Saving the world + Denying it = Slacker Life

Ah poor Cale Your Personality type can never have a Slacker Life :blobjoy:
    You are just too PASSIONATE ,
    can people passionate about saving the world have Slacker Life ?

Also after re reading the novel I felt like if the Fight scenes were drawn according to the novel they would look very similar to the art style in Bleach anime and manga? Any thoughts ?

Does anyone still follow the TCF Manhwa ?

Also Could Cale actually be the heir of the Hunters ?
    I mean his past BOAH identity was the THAMES family and the successor of the hunters is from the THAMES family ,also GoD seems to be hiding something about Cale s, past life from him ,Also would n t, the protagnist being the Villans Final chess piece be a very Climatic Awesome way to start the last arc of a story?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    zhaf0606, tati79, Akawain and 3 others like this.
  6. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from wanting to see Cale faint or something and be scolded, i wanna know Alberu's mom's backstory... Why'd she have to die?? we speculated but, like, I want a concrete reason TwT

7. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Cale. This is just the start :blobjoy:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. aafiaaa_

aafiaaa_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ALREADY OUT???:blobfearful::blobfearful:

9. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the manhwa in a contract with an official comic publishing company? Because I feel that it would be better that way , because the publishing company can make it more popular than it already is , And we also might get the chance of an animated series .

Also I feel the comic production company would probably pay the artist and the author nim of TCF
    So would n t, it be better ?

It also may motivate the artist / illustator to draw better scenes which are more true to the novels sequence , since I feel the artist needs to buck up his / her illustration quality .

Either that or the manhwa should get a reboot under a new illustrator or artist who would be more dedicated because I feel that with how slow the releases are coming , and tye long hiatus the illustrator took hyping us for the Terror Plaza incident only to disappoint was too bad .

I kind get the feeling he / she isn t, that dedicated or interested in drawing/ illustrating the manhwa

The artist can also get reimbursement and gain a living from drawing for TCF while we fans will be happy

However the only drawback would be the Production company editor would probably try to control future plot of the story or they may try to force the author to change the story ?

The author has already said she would be publishing a paper back version of the story ,

Might as well get a contract with a comic book publishing production house .

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    kurohamukami and aafiaaa_ like this.
  10. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another thing I like about the manhwa adaptation....an example in ch. 61, it's clearly a different day... and Cale's clothes also change lmaoooo

I love these kinds of details

11. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this quote from the last chapter though

12. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he only knew that will end up as most legendary person in history:blobjoy:

Seeing like this.... Might be the only time that was given along rest/R&R after a battle:cookie:

Unlike now even he does sleep it of he will back to action in split second no time to rest:blobsad:

Reverand Insanity likes this.
  13. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Copin, the ones behind the manhwa you are reading, is an OFFICIAL comic publisher in Korea. The company officially releases the manhwa in both Korean and English languages. And yes, the author receives money from Copin. The company also pays the artist to draw the manhwa.

Copin has their own English website: https://copincomics.com/?c=toon&k=112

Tappytoon, a Korean comic publisher that had branched out globally, also has the series in its website: https://www.tappytoon.com/en/comics/lout-of-counts-family

So the manhwa you're reading now is legally produced. However, the author herself and Copin wants to distance itself from the 'illegal' translations of the series, so they had renamed the series as 'Lout of Counts' Family" instead of "Trash of the Count's Family". Anyone who uses TCF is considered an illegal reader by the author, Copin, and the Korean fans themselves. It has come to the point that Korean fans on Twitter block anyone who uses the 'TCF' tag instead of 'LCF'.

Gulalalu, Raiyae, tati79 and 15 others like this.
  14. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :justabotheart:Woah... Once again, Twitter Haters wow again (...).

15. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, that’s messed up… I’m gonna admit though. I really don’t like the word ‘Lout’. I first got interested on the novel because of its title, “TRASH of the Count’s Family”—which made me very intrigued to the point that I didn’t even read the synopsis and went to read the whole novel not expecting anything—I was just curious about the title. I was disappointed when I saw the official trans remove that, but I’m more disappointed in the choice of word. NOT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS THE WORD LOUT. It’s not as interesting as the word ‘Trash’ or even if they didn’t want to use that word, there’s other words that could fit for it, but they just had to pick that XD It just sounds too lavish and not as friendly. I’m not the type to post on the internet about things like this, so in my mind, I think Imma stick to TCF since it means so much to me and it’s not easy getting rid of that…

Len_, byebye, aafiaaa_ and 6 others like this.
  16. aafiaaa_

aafiaaa_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    STOPPP..IM CRYING:blob_teary:DODORI NOOOOO....MY POOR BABY:blobsob: "M-Mom" I CAN'T STOP CRYING:blob_teary: