Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly even if she wasn't a small child and was 13 or smth (which i think the older sis was younger than that), I think an ageless evil demon could very easily trick her and/or manipulate her into giving it her body to possess. When I remember myself as a 13-14 year old it always astounds me how smart I thought I was and how impressionable I actually was at that age. Not to mention that kids at that age can be quite cruel but still don't really understand the permanence of death.

81ganzy and lyann like this.
  2. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i agree with "kids can be quite cruel" i remember laughing to "happy tree friends" as the characters die. But now i cant watch it without feeling uncomfortable.

Cooco, Le_Tired, Chunin and 1 other person like this.
  3. Ggukiieee

Ggukiieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they found out that they are just brainwashed by Marianne, they also found out that Aisha was the reincarnation of Alisha and even the true appearance of Marianne they will know in the end.

They ask for forgiveness in the end even if they doubt that Aisha will forgive them. Still, they apologize and accept their punishment bestown to them. Aisha just smiled at them in the end and left the room.

4. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have it been posted already? The end of Marriane? Like in detail? Please someone spoil me.

5. _Ila_

_Ila_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo what happen to her old family? Were they executed or something?
    Also details about Marriane ending..

6. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Hays just wasting my time reading ths there's no satisfying fact that can happen to her ex family -_- just a little bit of regrets and suffer a little bit. Pew. The story too slow The fl is dramatic and honestly she's not my cup of tea I really like Psycho characters because they're not that boring and lame stvpid so I'm more into the Villainess.

magical_al00 likes this.
  7. Tfortitanium

Tfortitanium New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I’m happy that this story isn’t about revenge and is more about healing and moving on because I’m kinda sick of the whole revenge plots that’s going on it’s nice to see something new with a character who is actually dealing with her trauma I kinda hate how most fl in other stories just move on immediately like they weren’t just killed in their past life

Inasible, Fostofina and ArkiV_10 like this.
  8. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get people who are saying:

- The old family members are also victims because of brainwashing: This would only be the case if they weren't assholes before. From the manhwa, the bitch wasn't there since day1 yet the MC was never cared for. That escalated because of the brainwashing (very lazy writing on the author's part but this isn't the discussion point now) but they were always bad. the MC was always treated as lesser then and only treated "right" in social events where the empress would hold her for 0.00001 seconds. She was starved for affection before witch bitch made an appearance. Does this warrant their ending? Meh. I don't feel bad because of how they mentally abusing her since the beginning.

- The new family is just as bad because they executed those who harmed the MC and the old family did the basically the same thing: Not really. The new family investigated and the guy confessed. He intended to kill 2 royal members who are children so the least that can happen is him getting tortured to the moon and back and then have his head hang from the castle walls. How is this the equivalent of executing a little girl who denied and kept begging, had no prior of this etc. And yeah, you could make the argument "well there was evidence planted by the bitch so they were fooled" which brings us back to the brainwashing argument.

The following is more of a rant that is a continuation of my comment above:
    Were they even brainwashed 100% of the time and were they brainwashed because they already had a bias against the MC? Because it's weird that the strongest family in a world where magic clearly exists and is well known, this family was entirely brainwashed all the time. The MC did a bit of healing and nearly died (sure she was also a kid but still) yet this witch is able to maintain her powers on 24/7? Even if she has a contract with the devil/a demon like some comments suggest, how is this a continuous never-ending thing?? And why is the royal family so susceptible to it? Did they never assume that someone might use magic to harm them? Why aren't there measures to protect against magic? If I were to make a random guess: most of the time the bitch didn't even need to use her powers because they didn't like the MC to begin with and a little bit of suggestibility or a small nudge was enough for them to be all "burn the girl!!!".
    Finally, all of the above made me think "fuck the old family" and I look forward to their downfall

seabuckthorn and Creolenerd like this.
  9. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolo your review is brilliant hahhahahaha. I laughed at the last prt

Chenleong likes this.
  10. Suguru

Suguru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the Mother of Lakias's Son?

11. otaku51797

otaku51797 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But it was shown in the latest updates of manhwa that Aisha has a black hair in his childhood when his ex-brother is remembering her

12. ZodiacTemplar

ZodiacTemplar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You misread the spoilers.

The MC (FL) was loved by the ex-family and everyone in the ex-empire. Marianne used the power of the demon to essentially swap parts of their life stories and appearances. In essence, all the affection her family had for FL went to Marianne while all the disdain they had for Marianne went to FL. Their memories were also altered to fit these emotional and physical changes. The one who was originally hated and mistreated was Marianne. She was the daughter of a maid, so royal families being royal families (servants included), treated her like shit. It’s important to know that there was only one person who actually tried to befriend and help Marianne, the FL. So yeah…. Marianne is the worst…

You need to understand that the whole brainwashing thing turns the FL into what is known as an Unreliable Narrator. We can’t trust anything she remembers from her past life as we don’t know what’s real and what was altered. What we do know is that there are some similarities between both families. They both love and loved the FL with all their hearts. They’re both taking vengeance for what someone did to their loved one. They both trust their loved one unconditionally. They both burned the person responsible for everything at the stake. Do you think that anyone would have mercy on Marianne if she begged and cried? No, cause she’s guilty. The ex-family thought FL was guilty because of the brainwashing. The trial the new family conducted was only to find other conspirators not to see if the count was guilty or not. In the case of Marianne and the FL, they already knew she was guilty because of the brainwashing so there was no need for a trial. They are not the same, but the similarities are there.

Your rant has several misconceptions.
    [*]As I said before, you are wrong about the past relationship between the ex-family and FL.
    [*]There’s no way the family could have protected themselves against a demon. Demons and Spirit Kings are all powerful beings that can toy with humanity as they please. How can you defend against something that is essentially a god? FL is a child, and her second spirit is already at the level of the pope, the most powerful healer in the world.
    [*]The brainwashing is not never-ending. Every time they get near the truth, they get migraines. All Marianne has to do is reapply the brainwashing when she notices this. This process was shown in the newest manhwa chapter if you want to see it.
    [*]Yes, the FL almost died while saving Isis but that’s because of the type of contract humans can make with spirits. We don’t know what kind of contract Marianne has with the demon. What did she pay in exchange for the power? What’s the cost for using the brainwashing? It seems author didn’t expand on this at all, hell, we don’t even meet the rest of the spirit kings so why would we learn more about the demons.

In my personal opinion, I hate mind control plots. Those who get hurt by those under the mind control will lose their justification for vengeance because the other person wasn’t even aware of what they were doing. Those who hurt others while being mind controlled will have to live the rest of their lives knowing they hurt someone they love even if they know that they would have never done it if they were in their right minds. Readers who like redemption stories will have to see innocent people suffer for the rest of their lives. Readers who like revenge stories will have to see no one get punished.

It’s a lame story device.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  13. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    That was due to the brainwashing even tho he remember her a little bit. You'll know it clearly in the climax of the story when demon marianne and aisha co. fight. It will be explained everything there.

Laerta likes this.
  14. kleia27

kleia27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if someone posts full raws or novel (mtl is alright) pls reply hehe thank you~

15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me whatever happens with her old family? I mean like was her revenge satisfying or nah? Cuz I'm dropping this shit if nothing happens to them. I'm at page 4 of this thread, and it's already disappointing. So they just kill off the Ex Father, and her siblings doesn't get tortured or killed??? Tf...

16. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship was genuine once, but due to the brainwashing, it replaced FL with the bitch, so yeah.... All of them lost thwir positions (became wanderers/comminers) they had apologized but FL just smiled and walked away.

Elren and Laerta like this.
  17. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically they didn't get anything back. And the demon too or did she get killed? And I honestly don't think they cared for her even the beginning. She was the least favorite and was neglected most of the time. This is honestly trash if she didn't get revenge. What happened to all that talk she did?? What a let down.

MariaBr and Laerta like this.
  18. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this story started with the intent to avenge one's self, but after given a second chance she felt too happy, she got the family that loved her back and I think this was supposed to let go of hate cuz you wont get anything from it.... Look, her brother died declaring they loved her and only her, her 1st family lost their royal titles and became commoners, MC is alive and finally happy living the life in a castle...

aymara88 likes this.
  19. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I rlly thought nothing happened to them. Thank you for the spoilers.

20. Ggukiieee

Reading List:
    Link
    If I read correctly the novel, Alisha's true form was the one with the silver hair and golden eyes and the one loved by the family before Mariane came, right? Marianne was the one with black hair and the one wasnt love by the siblings. Then Mariane, contacted the demon, switched with Alisha's form and brainwashed the family, together with Alisha.

So Alisha's brainwashed as well, thought that she was not loved by the family at all.

But the fact that she died because of their old fam still remains even tho they are all brainwashed. Still, Old Big bro died protecting Aisha from Mariane attacked. They regret, get the punishment and accepted it all.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Been long since I've read it.

Laerta likes this.