How Do You Advertise Your Book

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Redchaos1, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Redchaos1

Redchaos1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I have kind of reached a stone wall with the websites where i post my book. On Royalroad i can't seem to get past 28000 reads, on wattpad i am stuck at 370 and that's it. So, i need stretch away from the sites and possibly cast a wider net, so i am asking how you advertise your books without being tied down by a site.

2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about royalroad, but for wattpad, a well made cover and proper tags help
    go for the tags with 10k+ stories that suit your story and eventually people searching will find it
    not sure how to advertise though, I guess you can link your account to whatever social media you have, even put it on your blog or something

3. Xian Piete

Xian Piete Author of many mediocre stories

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover, synopsis, and hopefully your followers talk about your work to their friends. If you earn money you can even try buying targeted marketing through Facebook.

4. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Roam the alley in an evil looking cloak and mask at night. When you find some, corner the person, tell them visit the story, and then vanish into the night. It probably won't work, but at least you are doing something

5. N1gh7R4v3n

N1gh7R4v3n Bounty Hunter for skittles

Reading List:
    Link
    Tag-whoring. It sucks but it works/