Spoiler I'm Stanning the Prince [Manhwa]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shoshorang, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Marinessa

Marinessa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so waiting for this fight. I will be ready with popcorn:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't have a good opinion of the king either. He is a sly man that's for sure.

2. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imo the chancellor killed the 2nd empress to put frederick in the crown prince position, throughout the chapters we see that chancellor is the kind of man who keeps making scheme and he seems obssesed for the throne but idk why he hates rayburn so much, is it bc of the throne or is there something else

3. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he hates him more cause of the scar, Rayburn being a better knight than him,(Like Terriod said he's a brilliant knight and people who follow him in battle stay by him for that reason most probably) and also he's got a deep hatred for the Espelindos. Like he always says Espelindo this, Espelindo that.
    And I have a pretty sensitive theory about the 2nd Empresses death. I'm not sure if it's okay to post about it, it deals with TRIGGER WARNING//
    s*icide

... I dont think it's that simple. Ferd's been walking on planks in the ocean with the way he's behaving, not to mention how Chancellor's been keeping him under his thumb. And the Espelindos ain't flawless either, before the book was published they mostly had Rayburn's war contribution and Hoya's handling of political meetings, they werent welcome in the castle either. Not to mention Rayburn's own dukedom. They're ruthless, cutthroat, and do not take chances. (Hoya I still havent forgiven you for almost killing Angela) Chancellor is powerful with his noble cronies, and grew more after Daria's death. There's something in Ludext's political atmosphere we're not seeing, like where's Adelia? She just gave up? (Or also dead?) Hoya's been meticulous and ruthless for a reason. We just know that Ludext's politics is hard and GAH. Just a lot of layers that Zoo Sun nim hasn't shown us yet properly, just a little bit.
    Anyway waiting for the day when all three of the imperial blockheads join hands and wreak havoc that is, making Chancellor suffer

sugarwhale, Leyan, Awelia and 2 others like this.
  4. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Espelindo was shunned by the Kingdom because of the accusations against them. They were ostracized tbh. I understand why they are very wary because EVERYONE in the Kingdom is trying to kill them and bring them even further down the hell hole. Their image was irreparable since that was what the emperor and the general wanted tbh.
    Their cruel nature is their Defense Mechanism bcos of what happened.

If I were on their shoes, i would turn into someone ruthless tbh and not trust anyone at all. They need to preserve the remaining small dignity of their house.

Participating in wars and clinging to the enemy (Kingdom) is one of it.

While Prince Fred is just basking the glory of the throne. Being all praised when he does barely ANYTHING AT ALL. WHILE RAYBURN AND HOYA ARE BASICALLY DOING EVERYTHING despite being thrown away.

I will side with RAYBURN and HOYA because of the injustice they had suffered.

PRINCE FREDERICK IS ONE USELESS PRINCE tbh. HARSH BUT IT IS THE TRUTH. He was soo bothered because of peoples’ eyes on him?

WELL, HOW ABOUT RAYBURN AND HOYA WHO WERE ACCUSED OF A CRIME THEY DID NOT DO? AND ALL THESE EYES ARE ON THEM JUDGING ALL THEIR LIFE AND SHUNNED THEM. Waiting for them to fall in order to kill them.

Prince should be glad, he has all the support he needs.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    dancewesteal, alierific and Marinessa like this.
  5. Awelia

Awelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fred has been crushed and used by the chancellor ever since he was a kid probably even when his mother was alive. He is so traumatized that until the recent events he trembled at the mere thought of meeting him. He probably never made any move out of fear of what his uncle might do to him as we saw throughout the manhwa everytime he did something his uncle would either belittle him, yell at him or hit him. The twins are completely free in comparison.
    Plus he is really young and he has already lost the will to live. :blob_teary:

Is it ferderick or frederick ?
    Loved Lemew's "imperial blockheads" such a fitting nickname.:blobjoy:

6. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still a useless Prince. Complicit with what General has done.
    I pity his circumstance but I will never praise him as a Prince. He is still useless.
    What exactly has he done for the Kingdom? all these years? yes, exactly, NONE. (well aside from being soft and useless while Rayburn DOING ALL THE WORK? LIKE HELLO? MY MAIN RAYBURN NEEDS TO REST TOOO…)

While Ray and Hoya are fighting to stop the Chancellor and protect, in a way, the Kingdom & the people.

I am glad ANGELA actually understands HOUSE ESPELINDO’s circumstance of being so guarded since she knows how powerful the people in the castle are and will do anything to eliminate House Espelindo.

Arye likes this.
  7. Ploea

Ploea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoya is literally the only one actively working to improve their reputation SO MUCH that it had me thinking whether the twins didn't have some secret plan to have Hoya become empress instead of Rayburn like some plot twist because him along with Angela seem to be the only ones who still think they are in a shoujo while everyone else is either in the golden age of Berserk or in a Game of Thrones.

They are fred's siblings they better start acting like it towards him because Bourbon feels more like his family than them. He said he will start moving now that he is free (the chancellor will probably throw some bomb but well) Rayburn even said that frederick always took his side to the point where it was embarassing when they were kids so of course he would feel abandoned now like they could come back to the palace but didn't and when they did it wasn't to be with him. The boy needs a family not a throne.

8. shausa

shausa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah there. Hoya is the brain and Ray is the body. Both of them are doing great as a duo. Pretty sure you have read several mangas about one being the brains and one bexecuting all the plans. This exist even 1000000 years ago. LIKE?
    AREYOU BITTER BECAUSE I SAID PRINCE FRED IS A USELESS EMO PRINCE? (which is true btw)

HOYA AND RAYBURN SUPERIOR! IKTR!

And it’s not like FRED does not know what he should do as the Prince. Once he assumed the title, he should have KNOWN BETTER what to do instead of acting all emo and all while the twins are doing all they can to do something about the Kingdom despite being held back by the castle.

PRINCE FRED cant stand up on his own feet without being helped by the twins. Probably can’t even fight for his life.

and Y’ALL, THIS AIN’T A SHOUNEN MANGA. This is a light hearted Romance Webtoon and can be GLEANED FROM THE TITLE ITSELF “I AM STANNING THE PRINCE” LMAO.
    It’s not like this webtoon is titled “THE KINGDOM OF LUDECHT” or some sht. It’s literally a ROMANCE WEBTOON ABOUT A GIRL STANNING A PRINCE. LIKE?…

Leave Angela and Rayburn out of your flthy mouths because they are finding peace with eavh other despite the Kingdom being Sht to them.

IF YOU WANT TO READ GOOD ROYALTY POWER TRIPPING WEBTOONS, A ROMANCE WEBTOON AIN'T THE WAY MY DUDES.

AND OF COURSE A ROMANCE ROMCOM WEBTOON WILL FOCUS ON ROMANCE AND SOME SHOUJO STUFF. THIS AIN’T SHOUNEN, SEINEN, SHT.
    Use your brains once in a while ass.
    MORE RAYBURN AND ANGELA ROMANCE MOMETNS FOR YOUR BITTER ASS.:p:p:p:p:love::love::love::love::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: AND BECAUSE IT IS A ROMANCE WEBTOON TITLED “I AM STANNING A PRINCE”, A ROMANCE WEBTOON ABOUT A GIRL STANNING A PRINCE. A ROMANCE COMEDY WEBTOON. YOU KNOW? A ROMANCE WEBTOON WITH ROMANTIC SCENES.

GO CRY IN THE CORNER FOR YOUR USELESS EMO PRINCE FREREDIIICKKK

[​IMG]

9. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shausa honey. Okay it's understandable. You find Ferderick frustrating but uh let's keep it purely discussion mode like analysing and making theories, not full on bashing on a fictional character okay? It really be looking borderline toxic. Manners matter okie? And also Awelia it's Ferderick confirmed by RayofSunshine and Maya who analyses the raws.

10. Martha.

Martha. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a pretty interesting theory.
    They might have investigated and found nothing and so wiped it on Rayburn because of some rumors that the general probably started when in reality there is no "real" culprit.
    I don't really know what to think about the emperor. Everytime he appears he looks done with life.
    I would so love to see this kind of plot twist
    I can't wait for the chapter they finally team up :blobowoevil:

I personally like fred's character but i hate the fact that he kind of keeps coming between raygela. I just hate second male leads. Can't we have a romance without a second best ?:blob_teary:
    (Eventhough i think he has more of a mommy/abandonment issue than actual romantic feelings.)

11. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We havent seen his achievements explicitly yet tho. He IS still the crown prince, I dont think the emperor would let Ferd keep his title just because of support from the nobles and the people without some kind of evidence that he is fit to take care of the Empire's subjects. People keep saying "His highness is very reliable" the only evidence of him not being completely useless. Also yall I remembered something.
    The last flashback, the one where Angela was beat up pretty badly by them damn slave traders. Little Rayburn vented out about how he went against his father for the First time. Then IT CUT WITHOUT EXPLAINING WHAT ZOO SUN NIM I NEED ANSWERS. Making me think of the following possible theories:
    1. Geralt of Rivia- I mean Emperor said that he will be taking his crown prince title due to reasons (political yada yada) and Rayburn got mad seriously cause OF ALL THE STUFF HE'S BEEN THROUGH AND HIS SISTER. NOW HE TAKES IT? HE SHOULDN'T HAVE GIVEN IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
    2. Emperor wanted to know about what happened on the day Daria died (this is far fetched I am grasping at straws) Rayburn might possibly be the only witness or he knows Chancellor did something but he doesnt have any proof. So little Rayburn mad, and frustrated said no. He's not giving the geezer the semblance of peace of knowing, let him rot in uncertainty on what happened to Daria that day.
    What we know of the 2nd Empress incident:
    •Ferd is very touchy about this. I mean his mother died, he definitely didnt get an explanation on what happened since Chancellor just told him to dress up and do it for his sister, since she "wanted" this. I dont trust Chancellor since he's been acting like an unreliable narrator.
    •The incident was covered up A LOT. Rayburn said in early chapters, was it Chapter 10? That people went through great lengths to cover it up.

12. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ferderick is purposefully written to be the opposite of Hoya and Rayburn. The same way the consort (Fred's mom) is opposite the empress. Fred is gentle and was forced to step into the role of the crown prince when he thought he was not going to be (suddenly his mom died and he had to). He's also not suited to be CP or wanted to be. He's also heavily controlled and abused by the chancellor. (Remember he snuck out one time, and the chancellor killed the guards outside his door, then told Ferd it was his fault they died? Yeah. Traumatic AF). It has only been this last chapter that he's summoned the courage to fight back because he doesn't want to be controlled anymore. He's not useless. He's a victim caught up in a political game he doesn't want to play. Now that he's free though hopefully we'll see more action from him.

Hoya is obvs a political schemer, the brains, and willing to play the game of thrones the emperor and the chancellor are playing for her family. She has something to prove because they all call her a curse. I would love to see her fighting skills! I'm curious if they're on par with Rayburn since she's always carrying a sword. :aww:

Rayburn reiterates over and over again that he's basically the muscle who moves Hoya's plans along. Now with Angela in the mix, he might find that role more difficult to fulfill even if he wants to bring his family's status back.

Ideal ending though: Hoya = empress, Rayburn duke up north with Angela, and Ferd, either a Duke living peacefully somewhere, married but goes to live in Vesstia (if it works out with him and Garnet; her family seems like the loving support he needs), or wandering freely with Bourbon.

13. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wandering freely with Bourbon honestly sounds really comforting. I wanna see more of this hot head, did she ever stitch up the Ferderick doll she accidentally slashed through I wonder. I have an urge to commission a friend with this prompt let me to em

14. Thoughtful-Dreamer

Thoughtful-Dreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ferderick has been abused almost all his life : His mom died, his brother is acused of murdering her, his siblings left and his "custodian" is his abusive uncle. Moreover, his life went down to hell in a short amount of time (the murder, the accusation, the change in his family figures...) I bet he didn't even have time to grieve... I think that he has strated to go against the Chancellor because of Angela and the new freedom she made him discover but also because he is so sick of his situation (maybe some sucidal thought - just like when Bourbon was hurt by the Chancellor):blobcry: Ferderick really need hapiness and I hope he will have a happy ending:blob_teary:

As for the role of Hoya and Rayburn in politic it is kinda clear and I agree with you : Hoya is indeed the brain and schemes things whereas Rayburn is the one who act, he is the body and the face of the Espelindo.

I like your ideal ending:blobReach: I hope Mano will also find hapiness (and rest - please give this poor man the rest is desperately need since the beginning of the story!!)

Yes, me too! I want to see more of Bourbon - she is one of the characters we know the least and I think she has the potential to become an important character for the plot:blob_pompom:

I wonder what happened to that doll (I do not pictured Bourbon being good at seewing just like Arya in GOT - she herself wondered how and if she will be able to mend it:blobsweat:) I kinda have a feeling that this doll will repear at an "inconvenient" moment and Ferderick will be the one who finds it (I want him to be the one who finds the doll:blob_pompom:) : like when Ferderick will have to propose to Garnett or when Bourbon thinks she is over him... On a darker note what if Ferderick finds the doll after something bad after to Bourbon (badly injured or death:blob_teary:...) He will have a breakdown if he finds out how much she cared for him and he never considers her:blob_teary:

Oh! I would love to see the prompt (and more prompt of Bourbon in general!):blobReach::blobReach:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  15. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ferderick has been potrayed as chancellor's puppet who is lacking compared to his siblings. But who knows? Ferderick can be very much a scheming mastermind like Hoya. In this Vesstia arc, we can see a glimpse of him being two faced when he kneeled in front of the vesstian couple, like for a split second, his face was cold as if he didn't mean what he said. And he was extremelly cold to Bourbon and Garnet, it shows his merciless side, he aint giving a shit if its not within his interest. Well, rayburn is like that too, but he shows courtesy to Garnet, and its more surprising that Ferderick had this snarky side since he's always potrayed as gentle and all smiley. Don't forget his death stare to Rayburn.

Remember the fake second book incident? No one really know who's behind the underground raid. But Hoya came to Ferderick to ask if he's the one who sent the knights outside. Hoya, the OG mastermind, said that she couldn't read through him at all. He also sent Bourbon to kill the general's assassin. He said questionable things when the general asked him to get rid of the author, "I don't need an author by my side". He's extremely sensitive, he read his brother like a book, deduce immediately that RayAngel is a thing and used it to tease Rayburn.

Now that he got his freedom, Im curious how far he could go. Tbh, he was oozing with terrifying aura recently, especially looking at how he's not afraid to face death, that ruthless side is new. I even wonder if he will turn into a villain at one point? I mean RayAngel had no room for him to intevene, so what if he devise a plan where he force angela to be by his side, just like how he called her to the palace as a scholar? Anyway, it is too early to judge Ferderick, who barely got his freedom. I think he'll do something grand. With mano incident, and Angela's new status, I think Rayburn will get his shit together to protect his ppl. Now It'll be a fair game between Ferderick and Rayburn. Ferderick side and Rayburn's side (through Angela) both successfully gaining Vesstia's support. So yeah two bois should be up to the game of throne now

Arye, Meomeo0411, sugarwhale and 5 others like this.
  16. ISTPRayburn

ISTPRayburn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have to disagree because you can contribute to the empire not just when you go to war like rayburn, eventhough the chancellor keep putting fredrick on a leash, he keeps trying to break free from it and voice his own opinion. frederick is a crown prince who is loved by many it proves that he's doing his job right. rayburn, hoya and fredrick struggle in their own way but they still able to do their work properly. i think all the characters in ISTP are amazing even the chancellor eventhough he's so annoying

so it's ferderick instead of frederick, agate in raw but mano in english and rayburn in english but lavon in indonesia lol:D

Thoughtful-Dreamer and Lemew like this.
  17. MyPrinceOppa

MyPrinceOppa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hoya Rayburn the twins who are one body, hoya as the brain and rayburn as the mover. they always rely on each other to keep the body intact and strong,
    but still there will be a time when the body can't stand to stand alone in the forefront,
    Angela comes in the middle of the two hands that have been holding each other for a long time, completing most of the hoya plans. and become one of Rayburn's strengths to keep standing to protect those he loves and protects.

it's an absolutely perfect chain, so please don't let anyone else cut it.(;T_T;

Garnet, angela belongs to Rayburn completely, 8 years ago or even now, and Rayburn has also given all his heart to angela, stop being a pathetic person, there is no love triangle, you are the one who doesn't get attention from anyone,
    if you want pay attention, pay attention to people.

Ferderick, your walls have moved away, don't you complain anymore with 'eyes' more people love you sincerely more than you think.
    don't waste a chance, because opportunity won't come twice,,
    if you want to be noticed by your brother then help him by keeping at least a good figure he is.
    And don't take angela(T_T)

18. Lina5

Lina5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im a hoya stan aswell but i wouldnt say that she has been doing ALL the job alone.

Besides that rayburn reminds me of ned stark he is the honest honorable kind he doesn't seem to fit the slyness of politics ( "he hates the game and those who play it") he is not necessarily dumb but out of the 3 i think he is the most innocent (?)

I would agree though that he lacks a bit of developement we don't have enough of him or who he is (aside from him being a dark prince feared by all) i feel like the story revolves a lot around frederick weirdly.

We will probably have more of him when they go back to ludecht and he sees the emperor. Maybe the emperor is to ray what the chancellor is to fred. As his eyes were red when he said he stood up to him for the first time maybe he abused him emotionally ( and even physically(?)) That's why he is so emotionally constipated even fred can be more expressive than him.

19. Lemew

Lemew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiyo if that turns out to be canon, I guess Emperor Geralt(he really looking like The Witcher ngl) is going on the vibe checklist along with Chancellor. He's definitely a crappy dad considering what his kids went through, I mean how neglectful ARE YOU.
    Speaking of Ray's expressiveness.
    When Angela confidently (and shamelessly lol like yesssss go child) claimed to be his sister, he even commented she does remind her of Hoya, he just went along with it (lol) as we see Angela keeping up the act in every flashback, mentioning the slave traders as servants, and just being her cheery, loud, and jumpy self. Rayburn actively didnt like her at first cause of how annoying it felt to him (similarly like how you dont like the taste of vegetables at first but YOU NEED IT), but still conversed with her, kept the name Shuran for his little bird, as Angela said why she keeps coming back "I just like listening to your stories". And now Angela, she was abused and treated inhumanely, ready to be sold of to whoever, was in the carriage(s) long enough for it to make her have PTSD of it too, and chased around the countryside until Rayburn paid her ransom (still those greedy bastards came back either to kidnap Angela or Rayburn or both). She said in chapter 31 of how Ray was the first person to give her a hand like I teared up at this one:blobsad: They were each other's support and helped each other cope, in their respective hectic lives that children shouldn't be exposed to in the first place, talk about trauma. And that night when Rayburn went against his father was the turning point, they became really-really friends after that, as we see Angela with better clothing (that goes with her eyes, I really like these little details Zoosun puts in) and a longer blanket so she doesnt freeze. And Rayburn playing with her in that one cutscene early chapter 4 or 5? And in Hoya's flashback Rayburn actually smiling at Angela and Shuran, most probably it was morning after that night where Rayburn and Angela finally became friends. Chapter 63 flashback too, Rayburn was wearing a white cloak on that day, I went back on forth with the chapters to be sure. The continuation is strong with Rayburn's cloak lol
    After Angela ran away, Rayburn was hurt a lot and to top it off with Shuran also disappearing soon. He goes on a monologue that if they were gonna leave in the first place, he should've shooed them away then, and Hoya just says there's no room for that kind of weakness here, they only have each other now.
    And Angela just being a fan of her childhood friend who's on top of the hierarchy and pretendedtobeHoya and lied about not being a runaway slave, since to her she felt like that's the best she could do. (And that little inferiority complex is gonna be definitely needing to get destroyed) Keep the good memories written, and never forget. *flips table* Angela's arc when Zoosun nim.
    Also to add. He didnt tell Hoya about Angela. He just said he scrammed off the people near Wisteria tree. Understandable it's pretty hard to just say "Noona, my best friend from Wisteria ran away from me after she knew that I am that prince"
    This turned to be longer that I thought let me just *adds the code for keeping it spoiler button* this

20. blnk_spce

blnk_spce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you about Ferd having this other merciless side that's becoming more terrifying. Although he is a victim of abuse, he is certainly not innocent in every aspect of the game. He's still a Schwandell with interests after all. It's not as though he can just give up the throne to the Espelindos. I am curious to see what he will do next, but I hope he won't interfere too much with Angela and Rayburn. I would love it if the three of them could have adventures together like siblings rather than it be a love triangle and that his attachment to her is healthy and not obsessive. For now, he seems to just really enjoy her presence.

Just piecing together
    So we know that the chancellor wanted to start a war with Vessita by using the writings he found from Garnet. His motivations are probably obvious: 1. further solidify/strengthen the Schwandell name by bringing the subjugation to Vessita (especially since their reputation faltered due to the book), 2. start a pointless war with Vesstia in order to achieve this goal, and 3. get rid of Rayburn once and for all. The problem? Rayburn distanced himself from the castle and even further from politics. Getting him to go to the subjugation without cause would be difficult.

This is where Hoya speaks with the chancellor. She promises to give him Rayburn's head on a platter; I now think this meant she would get him to go to the subjugation willingly so that the chancellor will have a chance to kill him. Except... after this, the chancellor tries to kill Angela again, and as a result, Rayburn decides he's reentering the game anyway, but there was still a question of whether he would be willing to go to the subjugation and be away from Angela at this point. (Remember, in their meeting, chapter 43-44? He was calculating how long he would be away from the empire/Angela.) Hoya reassures Rayburn, and so, he decides to go because this subjugation is also a chance to solidify the Espelindos position.

So, knowing the chancellor is trying to start a war, Hoya moves to stop it. While everyone else is operating under the belief that Vessita might betray them, Hoya seems to be aware, it is the empire that is trying to betray/destroy Vessita. She kidnaps the princess and ships her off to Vesstia on the empire's supply ship. This effectively impacts the chancellor's plan: 1. to the empire, it looks like the princess ran away and betrayed the empire, but 2. to Vesstia, it looks like the empire brought her home creating a stand-off. I think she would have done this with/without Mano and Angela, but especially once she realized Angela was Rayburn's childhood friend, she halts her plans to kill Angela and realizes she can use Angela instead.

The delay getting to Vesstia was likely biding time for the empire's ship to arrive at the dock. I also think it was extra time for the chancellor's party to kill Rayburn hence the multiple poisoning attempts. Also dragging it out longer, means more exhaustion (except Rayburn is a beast).

Anyway, by sending Garnet to Vessita, it effectively confused all of the armed parties. Remember, that attacking ship on the Vesstian dock was sitting "empty" for days until the empire ship arrived, then suddenly it discharged cannons. If Garnet was not on the empire ship, it would have looked like Vesstia attacked the empire, giving the chancellor/subjugation party a reason to attack Vesstia right then. But once she showed up, people questioned who attacked because surely Vesstia would not harm their precious princess, so they started accusing each other of the attack. Angela was able to clear the misunderstanding effectively preventing Vesstia's destruction and also Rayburn from charging all out into a pointless war.

Hoya is brilliant as this plan took anticipating the emperor, chancellor, Ferd, Rayburn, and even Angela/Mano's roles/moves to ensure war didn't break out the way the chancellor wanted to. I don't really like that she continues to let Rayburn think he needs to resort to violence for the Espelindos, but at this point in the story, it seems the twins are no longer "one" and are very clearly distanced into "two" roles. Once Rayburn returns to the empire, I hope they reunite stronger, but I am also worried about Hoya's true plans from here on out. And now that the Chancellor's plans are ruined (which he believes is all Angela's fault), he's returning to the empire with a vengeance.

Also notable is the emperor asking, "Were you the one who sent away my two sons?" To which she replied, "Don't worry. This time it was voluntary." Then the emperor smiled. I am still very curious to what this exchange meant. Was the emperor happy his sons were both fighting for the throne? :blobwoah: And also, where the heck has he BEEN this entire time?

This was SO MUCH longer than I thought. Sorry.