Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cale, why do you sound like a surgeon? With Clopeh and CH as your nurse :blobsweat:

Meanwhile, I feel Super Rock's helplessness while saying "It is karma." But also sounding like a lawyer dictating the inheritance that Cale should have.

Super Rock: So Cale, you had a temple although a bit damage, it can be used. So how would you like me to handle it?:blobjoy:

His group though, I like how they all recharge with their own "energy drink" Rasheel to some vials, Rosalyn to some highest grade magic stone, Alberu with dark mana drinks, Sheritt sleeping in her castle:aww: I just hope all of them be okay next chapter. Especially, Eru-gramps, he didn't even recharge, he needs the jar ASAP.

Thank you for the chapter summary and part-translation, Angie-nim!

2. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry:

"I am someone who cannot forget" is what I remembered in this part.

Others too cannot forget such things as their loved ones getting injured or dying but for Cale, it's like he is reliving that moment cuz his record replays unlike others who just remembers the incident.

I don't want Cale/KRS to be hurt anymore, mentally, physically and emotionally!!!!...

Thank you for the translation Angie-san <3

Raiyae, SusuPisang, G5life and 7 others like this.
  3. kisa-chan

kisa-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Cale... how the tables have turned :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

4. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its got already contracted with a publishing house ,great then :blob_sunglasses: TCF will entertain us fans for a long time then :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    CaleFan 24 likes this.
  5. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of comic, if this part was made into an animation...

The heartache, the muted bg sound, vague explosions and continuous collisions, imagery silent scream, and Bathump Bathump, the beats resounding ever more clearly while Cale frowned, eyes wide focuses on his allies falling and bleeding with faint anxiousness and bewilderment, barely helding back his emotions that seemed to overflow otherwise, vague self-blame and recollection, still he tries to stay rational and takes in everything happening in his sight, not missing anything that could be detrimental...
    In the end, he composed himself with the self-control he was assured of, stoically give instructions over the scene...

Safety comes first...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So Cale got a hand-me-down temple.

7. CaleFan 24

CaleFan 24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And Raon

Uncopyright and ThirdVia like this.
  8. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so true :blobcry: ,Cale needs to tell his family about his trauma ,otherwise he will always keep it within himself,
    Also I do agree that Choi Han does not truly know the current Cale ,
    The Cale he in CJG memories was young Cale ,who was still a rookie in the support team,
    The current Cale is not young rookie Cale but Team Leader KRS ,
    He still is carrying his former identity of Team Leader KRS ,
    all the trauma and tragedy and strugglles as Team Leader KRS have carried over and shaped his identity as the current Cale.

What Choi Han saw was the birth of Team Leader KRS
    The identity of Team Leader was born on the moment his secong family Earth 1 CJS ,LSH died ,
    In a way a part of Cale died on the death of his second family ,
    The naive ,rookie Cale who was happy he had a family ,the person he could call his sworn brother and the person he could call his mentor and probably even his new father died on that day , In his place a new KRS was born.

Team Leader KRS himself has lost several more friends and comrades after the death of second family ,
    which probably why he never could find a third family ,
    People who became close probably kept dying and KRS haunted by the death of Second family which marked the beginning of Team Leader KRS never exposed himself to such pain and became numb and tried to be cold and emotionless, but since we all know that Cale has soft heart he continued to save people and continued to be hailed a hero.

We actually know nothing significant Team Leader KRS except how he became Team Leader with the death of his second family,
    Cale s, curse would not leave him alone and he probably continued to experince such tradegies with other close friends and comrades,
    even his self destructive ability instant came into being after the death of second family when he became Team Leader.

Also in the temple it was revealed that when he had just become Team Leader he had lost his first subordinate with whom he had a close bond with .Imagine seeing your first subordinate as Team Leader die right in front of yours ,probably in Cale s, arms, I am preety sure the guy laughed while he was bleeding and told Cale to tell his family that he loved them and probably told Cale that he was great Team Leader before he died in his arms , this happened when Cale was just a new Team Leader and also at a time when his capabilities were brought into question and doubted by everyone. God knows how many more tradgies he experienced in the next 15 to 10 years as KRS.

All these tradgedies though partly because of the advant cataclysm were predominantly because Cale was unfairly impacted by the curse of the God of Death for no sin of his own,
    I probably think Choi han and co aren t, even aware that Cale was impacted by the curse of the GoD and suffered throughout his life.

Cale is the ultimate and true survivor hands down:blob_catflip::justabotow::blobtorch:
    Cale inspires me and everyone who reads about him and spends time around him :aww::blob_teary:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    MiraJane, Ddragonesse, Ardna and 12 others like this.
  9. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I really want to see ogCale and Cale/KRS seeing each other again they have a lot to talk about..... I can see Cale/KRS face creep out when seeing ogCale smiling with his body:blobjoy:

Base on Cale's personality and the info we got I think the team members won't think too much of the change... When LHS and CJS died Cale became a total loner and that he had internal conflicts with under people:blobconfused: remember in the sadness test everyone was displeased with Cale cause he was acting like an ingrate just because he didn't cry to LHS and CJS even though he was in greater pain than any of them:blobtriumph:

And also because that stupid curse that WS had to rub on Cale:blobangery: made it more difficult for him to interact with other people as we know he had a sad and traumatic childhood even in his school he was distant from others:blobcry: so I think that team members won't be thinking too much at the change of his personality but be happy for Cale that he is being open to his team not being a loner!:blob_coffee: also, ogCale might have solved the negative misunderstanding that Cale/KRS had with others...

Unless Cale had a crazed member that has been a die-hard fan aka Clopeh like:blobexpressionless: that notice and finding out the truth:blob_grin:

Ddragonesse, Vinanta, Raiyae and 4 others like this.
  10. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow.. its already a long looong time I didnt visit this page... now is the time I enjoy marathoning all summary by Angie... wooohoooo!!!!:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: