Spoiler 두 번째 방문 / The Second Visit

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by afelice, Nov 5, 2021.

1. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title: 두 번째 방문 / Second Visit
    Available forms/media: Webnovel
    Link to official raws: Kakaopage | Ridibooks
    Link to NU: Can't find the link... sorry :(

Synopsis :

When she woke up, Yubin was in the world of the novel 'The Great Copy'.
    This was the second time.

Yubin, who unintentionally entered the fictional world,
    unintentionally returned to reality.
    Returning to the world of 'The Great Copy' after a few years, Yubin
    visits her lover, Kane, who was forced to break up.
    I thought it would be a happy ending just to meet him again, but he said,

“It’s not a dream. I'm back."
    “Go away, Yubin. As always.”

Kane, who does not know what's going on, pushes her away with a voice full of hate.
    After being pushed away by her lover and having no place to lean on, Yubin
    returned to reality in a moment of despair.

A question that haunts her back.

'Do you not love me anymore?'
    'He said he won't forget.'
    'Why am I going through this?'

[*Please send a note to readers who have experienced abnormalities in relation to this work.]

The author of 'The Great Manuscript' I met as if answering her question.
    And the unexpected truth I found out!

Note : the premise is interesting. i just read the prologue and got hooked... unfortunately, i still have other titles to finish (and no cash to buy chapters for now lol). The female lead is not reincarnated. she ended up in Isekai as herself, complete with modern clothes and high heels....

spoiler please :aww:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

is there any translations for this?

6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  7. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't found any.. Most translators picking new series and this one is from 2019. I'm still saving tickets but 40+ free chapters of the new distraction arrives... :blobrofl: and the locked chapters ate my last remaining cash...

The novel have solid 10 rating in kkp, but Ridi's review is kinda mixed. Looks like the plot will be back and forth for their past and current... That's why i think it is better to binge.
    BUT I'M DYING OF SPOILERS LOL

flowers_bloom likes this.
  8. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. flowers_bloom

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh I hope someone picks it up the synopsis looks really good , I might try mtl the chapters but it takes so much time :blobsob:

10. flowers_bloom

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so I mtled the first chapter. Yubin (mc) randomly returns back to the novel world and 3 years have passed in the novel. She finds out that her lover Kane has now become a count and owns a lot of land after the war. Yubin is really excited and scared to see kane again but when she finally reunites with Kane he tries to stab her and she has to defend herself. He does this to test if it’s really her, since a lot of fakes showed up claiming they were her whilst he was searching for yubin, but even after he’s really hostile towards her and our poor mc seems to be really heartbroken that he didn’t seem happy at all to see her. I think it’s implied she broke a promise with him and that’s why’s he’s upset with her , but when mc tries to explain she had her reasons why she left for so many years he wouldn’t listen to her and left (btw when all this is happening a lot of people are watching so I felt extra bad for the mc ).
    There’s some other characters mentioned too:
    Mr Tibei- he’s the one that first saw mc when she transmigrated a second time and brought her to Kane
    Ramona: a wizard - i didn’t really understand but I think she works for Kane

Manhwalover356 likes this.
  11. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks like an angst ride just from chap 1

12. flowers_bloom

Reading List:
    Link
    I got invested from the first chapter so I brought the first volume :blobsweat:
    Mc is taken to an inn by mr tipei. She’s still really sad about Kane. She’s recalling how when she went back to the real world she tried searching for the writers ID and how no one believed her about how she transmigrated into the novel “the great copy”. she even had to see a therapist about this and was quite depressed. The next day mc is reminiscing about all the old memories she had with Kane, how they would fall asleep leaning on each other in an attic with no space.

Later she meets up with Ramona at the counts office and they talk about the war that happened whilst mc was gone. I’m not sure about this part because Mtl was acting weird but I think og ml ‘Astor’ sacrificed himself during the war and og heroine ‘Fran’ disappeared after . Then Kane enters the office and tells mc he’s glad she’s alive but she needs to go. Yubin tells him she can’t since she misses him, and that everyone treated her like a crazy person because of him ( she doesn’t mention that those people are from the real world) and Kane then asks her if there were other people with her when she went far away from him. It seems that Kane was lonely after og ml astor died and Yubin and og fl fran disappeared. Yubin reassures Kane that she’s here and she came back because she loves him , she even grabs his hand and puts it on her chest to let Kane feel that she’s a real human with a beating heart who’s there with him. Kane then brings his face close to Yubin and calls her name. He grabs the hem of her clothes and mc is getting hopeful but then he retreats saying he doesn’t believe her ( … :blobexpressionless:) fl then is really sad again. She knows she broke her promise with him to stay with him ….

Mc knows to Kane she was his lover and companion and that og fl Fran was his saviour, but they both disappeared on him.

Kane then points a sword towards her AGAIN basically telling her to get out.

She goes back to her inn and there’s 4 bandits there aiming a knife at mr tibei , they hit yubin ( :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:) and when she asks them what they want one of them tells her they want revenge.

There’s a flashback of Kane, Yubin, Fran, and astor. They all had a pretty good relationship together. In the flashback they end up destroying the foundation of the bandits. Back to the present the bandits kidnap Yubin :blobsob::blobsob: she recognises one of the kidnappers with a burnt face as the bandit she read about in chapter 64 of the novel. She also remembers her and Fran saving that bandit from a fire. Mc and the bandit are arguing until one of the subordinates gets fed up and tries to stab her, she shouts at him to stop and shows the earring she’s wearing. The earring is a magic tool shared by 2 people who share an oath (Kane and Yubin ), it contains a transmitter and receiver so basically she can call Kane. The bandits don’t believe it’ll work since Kane doesn’t seem to care about her anymore but she tries to call Kane. It doesn’t work. Mc is so upset and angry she takes out a taser gun that her sister in the real world gave her to protect her from creeps, and electrocutes the man who then falls out of the carriage :blob_pompom::blob_pompom: mc manages to escape this way by tasering all of them and running away lol. She’s crying at this point since she never took the earring off even when the physiatrist in the real world pressured her to take it off and move on (In the novel world that earring is more of a symbolic token than a wedding ring ). As she’s running back she hears someone calling out and sees that it’s Kane!! He looks really breathless and messy. She wants to hug him but she can’t because he’s been pushing her away this whole time. Kane then examines her to see if she’s fine and she asks him about the earring, he tells her he lost it :blobunsure: …. at this point they’re both acting like exes. The chapter then ends with Yubin going back to town on kanes horse she closes her eyes and when she opens them she’s in the real world again

I wonder what will happen when she returns again this time…. If there’s another timeskip then I don’t think Kane will ever make up with her :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: I don’t understand why Yubin doesn’t just tell him she’s from another world … communication !!

Manhwalover356 and afelice like this.
  13. afelice

Reading List:
    Link
    dang this is rough.. Yubin has no control over transmigration. we need to catch the novel author or whoever is responsible for this mess asap :blobhero: .

[*Please send a note to readers who have experienced abnormalities in relation to this work.] --> this is a clear indication that the novel is more than a book... :blobawkward:

14. flowers_bloom

Reading List:
    Link

Yes!!
    Yubin actually meets the author. apparently this is the authors 5th work and in every one of her novels someone has transmigrated into her novel. Those people disappeared from the real world as they chose the novel. The author even gives Yubin the option of whether she wants the author to continuing writing the novel or not since otherwise Yubin would keep transmigrating. It seems that the author doesn’t understand why people keep entering her novels ( kinda sus… )

afelice and Manhwalover356 like this.