Spoiler How To End a Crush

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HTEAC.png

Novel Link:
    Official Novel Raws: Author: 벽시계
    Artist: N/A
    Year: 2021
    Genre: Romance, Shoujo, School Life

Description:

The upperclassman that I had a crush on for two years got together with another classmate. I’m bound to be expelled if I continue to keep harassing them out of jealousy like this.

I didn’t believe in predestination, so I kept on denying it, but I eventually decided to come to terms with it.

I don’t want to be expelled, so I’ll have to put an end to this crush that I have.

… And yet, I should at least try to confess my love.

“I really like him a lot. Also, I’m going to drop out of the club.”

The only place that I get to meet him is at that club. So, if I drop out of it, I wouldn’t have to worry about seeing him anymore. At least, that’s my thinking anyway.

“Come on, I’ll take you.”

“You’re wearing glasses? You look so pretty.”

“Eat well.”

Why are you… being so nice to me?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

razufa likes this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  6. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting... :aww:

7. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like a cute story camping:blobcozy:blobmelt_thumbs
    And it's rare to find novels with fl fall in love first:blobxd:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  8. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhhh c'mon where's the spoiler:cautious:

9. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaaaaaah Why is there only 1 chapter. I need Moaar:cry::cry::blob_teary::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr:

10. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    The updates are slow for this one. Are there still spoilers? :blob_plusone:

12. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    After the part which was translated, Flora (senior) dismissed the club and announced that there will be no club activity from next week because of the upcoming exam. As Kate (mc)left and turned around to close the classroom door she saw Noah (ml who is also a senior and apparently in the same class as Flora) smiling towards Flora. She felt gloomy and left for the library.
    In the library, after returning a book to the librarian, a book without a title caught her eye. She was about to tell the librarian about it but then started to read the book.
    The book contained r-19 content about academy romance between Noah and Flora and the villain of that novel was Katylin who got jealous of Flora and got expelled from the school for it. All the character backgrounds and personalities matched the real people so Kate got angry and went to complain to a professor.
    When Kate showed the professor the book she said that there was nothing written in it and dismissed it. Kate thought either she went crazy because of the upcoming exam in 2 weeks or there is magic in the book.
    Kate sent the book to the magic tower with her pocket money for checking but there was no magic.
    Mc thought that she finally went crazy and decided to return the book to the library, but when she returned to her room there was the book and she got creeped out and started to tear the book and threw it in the dustbin.
    After thah=t day mc tried to burn the book with magic, tore it again and again and threw it in the lake but the book returned to her. She felt like she had become the main character of a horror novel and started to cry. She felt like she must somehow get rid of the book before she goes crazy, but then she thought that if the book is not ordinary and not enchanted then the book must be related to the temple.
    She never paid attention in theology class but she decided to listen to the lecture seriously.
    As the lecture was ongoing the teacher said something about the prophetic book. The prophetic book contained future abut demons and monsters ant etc. and only chosen ones could read them and it cannot be destroyed, but after the country established, the demonic monsters decreased in number and there was no longer prophecy came.
    Mc thought that the book can be a prophetic book.
    I was too curious so I read the mtl of ch1 and ch2 and spoiled it and to save myself from more curiosity I did not read any further.:blobpensive:
    If anyone reads it further then please spoil it.❤️

13. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really ok and thank you for providing these spoilers. I also hope someone would also give further spoilers about this one too, it has a nice premise and has similar vibes with "Marilyn Likes Lariensa Too Much!"

your crush likes this.
  14. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! And I saw some comments that there is no unnecessary drama and is full of fluff.

Mitsuki000 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  15. citrus_sunsun

citrus_sunsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers plsss :blob_plusone::blob_plusone: also may i ask if someone has an mtl of this novel? or raws that i can mtl?

16. your crush

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there!
    I had images of the chapters from 4 to 10 so, I tried to merge them together and made a pdf file.
    Chapters 9 and 10 may not be easy to tell apart but I assure you that it contains all 7 chapters.
    I am going to link here. Enjoy~
    If you are having a hard time reading it, I recommend you use the desktop.:blob_grin:
    Oh... and one more thing, I have the mtl of all the chapters (by making 4 accounts in ridibooks:blobsweat_2:)
    so, I will be sharing it with you little by little...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022