Spoiler The Villainess Only Loves The Tyrant’s Child/악녀는 폭군의 아이만 사랑해

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Oct 23, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description
    “The Emperor chose you precisely for your power. You’re a fool.”

She loved him and was willing to help him, eventually she sat next to him when he became Emperor. She didn’t care if everyone mocked her as an evil woman who was all about scheming. He was the only man she loved. And she dreamed of a happy life with their baby.

But after being killed along with her baby by the man she loved with everything she had, she returned to the moment of choice two years before.

The man who loved her, and the man she loved. If only she had held the hand of the man who loved her all his life…Would it change anything?

“Use me, even for revenge. As much as you want. But I also need your false love to immerse myself in this play.”

“Your Majesty, I am indebted to you.”

“Can you even pretend to love me…..?”

His own proposal, even though he knew very well that it would be poisonous for him.

The first two chap broke my heart:blobsneeze:
    Another story with a trash husband and his side chick:blobtriumph:. So far the story seems promising:blobmelt:.The trash husband kills the fl and their baby and she returned to past. :blobangery:The trash is not the ML. :blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: Trash has blonde hair but as you can see the man in the cover has black hair.:blobsmilehappy:
    This gives me :hmm::hmm:
    “I’m Sorry I’m Not Qualified to Be Empress” novel vibe .

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

This novel seems new on naver. Can we read new chap in naver for free?

4. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Will we get to see the baby soon? I really like family trope novels:aww:

5. luvsunny11

luvsunny11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye no wonder my grandma taught me just marry the man who loves me instead of the man I chase for :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

6. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    84 chap ongoing
    Episode 1 Edmund, my angel who went to heaven first
    Episode 2 The moment of choice returns after the return
    Episode 3 The Time of Revenge is Always Exciting
    Episode 4 Unexpected Development
    Episode 5 Pretending to Love You
    Episode 6 Is there a first night clause in a contract marriage?
    Episode 7 The Child Trapped in the Magic Tower
    Episode 8 I Can't Lose Even You
    Episode 9 A Hidden Danger
    Episode 10, That Waist Is Mine
    Episode 11 Love is a Difficult Thing
    Episode 12 Secret of the Magic Tower
    Episode 13 The Concubine System
    Episode 14 The Kiss
    Episode 15: The War of Fate Without a Sword, the Imperial Meeting
    Episode 16: Heir to the Imperial Family
    Episode 17: A Different Development
    Episode 18 The Moment I Wished for in a Dream
    Episode 19 Secret Scheme
    Episode 20 The Dangerous Ballroom
    Episode 21: Three Subtle People
    Episode 22 Dancing with the Empress
    Episode 23 Assassin
    Episode 24 I Can't Have It and I'm More Childish
    Episode 25: I Want to Be Like This for a Moment
    Episode 26: Edgar's Gift
    Episode 27 The Shinigami
    Episode 28 Princess Brianne
    Episode 29 The Fox's Temptation
    Episode 30 A Secret Scheme
    Episode 31 Don't Leave My Bosom
    Episode 32: An Unwanted Encounter
    Episode 33 Why Are You Asking His Taste
    Episode 34 The Fugitive
    Episode 35 Andrea
    Episode 36: My Heart Was Worried About Only You
    Episode 37 Theodore's Confession
    Episode 38: Karius' Trap
    Episode 39 His Heart
    Episode 40: The Fox's Eye
    Episode 41 Entrust yourself to me
    Episode 42 The Time of Decision
    Episode 43: The Fox's Change of Mind
    Episode 44: The Fox's Decision
    Episode 45 The Return of Destiny
    Episode 46: Before Revenge and Love
    Episode 47 The Words You Must Endure
    Episode 48: Her True Heart
    Episode 49 If It's a Dream
    Episode 50 The Empress's Enthronement Ceremony
    Episode 51: Her Outing
    Episode 52: Edinburgh
    Episode 53 Reunion
    Episode 54: What Happened on Her First Night
    Episode 55: Goodnight Kiss
    Episode 56 Jealousy
    Episode 57: A Reversed Relationship
    Episode 58: The Secret of Tea
    Episode 59 Hide and Seek
    Episode 60: Causal Retribution
    Episode 61: You Stupid
    Episode 62: Secret Negotiation
    Episode 63: Black Shadow
    Episode 64: Imperial School
    Episode 65: Sweet Time for Vengeance
    Episode 66: A Promise That I Can't Keep
    Episode 67 How to Protect Your Child
    Episode 68: Reunion with Him
    Episode 69 First Love
    Episode 70: Help from the Enemy
    Episode 71 Parent Conference
    Episode 72: Fight
    Episode 73: A Lie of Good Will
    Episode 74: Unexplained Behavior
    Episode 75 Martial Arts Competition
    Episode 76: My Greedy Girl
    Episode 77: Unreasonable Match
    Episode 78: A Small Gift
    Episode 79 The Truth You Must Face
    Episode 80: His Unfulfilled Heart
    Episode 81: Meaningless Revenge
    Episode 82: A Child's Confession
    Episode 83: Commitment
    Episode 84: Audience at the Imperial Palace

:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: Hellowww:blobhug:

7. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the only novel version I found on the Novel Naver site. I think the author will change it later and add the chapters after a few months.

8. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    so I thought the child is her son but it seems like the previous empress ,anuway I love childcare stories!! Any spoilers?

9. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1:blobpeek:
    Someone please help with this!
    Is the child hers or definitely someone else's?

10. Jusstinee

Jusstinee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the child of the late empress. She die when she gave birth to the prince. The emperor don't have a choice but to marry the late empress because his position is on verge of collapsing if he don't have an empress on his side. He loves the FL tho, but he gave up on his love to the FL because the FL only had eyes on his previous husband.

11. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh sh*********ttt so like this guy is the guy who loved her, but she married someone else so he got together with other girl and got a child then she returns in time and she goes with him in new time...

cool cool thank you!

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  12. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of story give me a bitter after taste just like any story where the FL ended up with their killer. In my opinion The FL doesn't deserve the ML (Carius, The Emperor) love.

In the 1st TL, the ML fall in love at first sight and tried to court her, but no matter what he did, the FL coldly rejected him 'I would never love you, now or in the future' then she is dating the Grand Duke (Edgar), ML knew the Grand Duke (a womanizer who sleep around with countless woman) doesn't love her so he thought there is a chance but after several years of unrequited love, the ML gave up and there is also the pressure of the nobles, so he welcomed the Empress (Theodore Mother) and she died of childbirth, then Theodore was damned a 'cursed prince' and locked up in the tower, Carius didn't want to suffer a loveless marriage again, there is only FL in his heart, so he didn't remarry. The FL then married the Grand Duke and with her scheme and her family power she dethroned Carius (leading to his death) and put Edgar in the throne, earn her a 'wicked woman' title. After Edgar became Emperor, then he welcomed a concubine from the neighboring Kingdom, and with her white lotus act, she beaten the FL, she is becoming more isolated, an Empress in name only, she thought with her pregnancy everything would be alright, a month before giving birth, Edgar send her a lemon (poisoned) cake, she is so happy that Edgar pay her attention for the first time, so she only ate a slice of it because she want to treasure it, thanks to that, only her child is dead. At her child funeral, Edgar didn't come instead Patricia (Edgar mother) ordered the child to be drowned in the sea to avoid the bad omen, FL then ran to Edgar begged him at his feet to let her child buried properly, but Edgar didn't even bat an eye, and said unborn child would bring misfortune to his throne. The FL goes alone to the sea, and then Edgar comes and took the child, the stupid FL feel touched and said to her child 'look your father love you blah blah blah', Edgar then ask the FL why she didn't eat the whole cake, if she did, she would be with her child now and he didn't need to dirty his hand, he stabbed the FL with his dagger (honestly, I don't feel bad for the FL, it's her karma, why would she dethroned a legitimate and capable Emperor just to put her promiscuous husband on the throne)

In the 2nd TL, the FL goes back to the day when the Grand Duke proposed to her, she goes to the Emperor, The man who loved her, she knew the reason Carius didn't remarry even after 5 years of the Empress death was because of her, so she proposed to him, she told him that she is going to use him for her revenge to bring down the Grand duke, and she is not gonna do her duties as an Empress and he is free to have a mistress no matter how much (just much cruel she is gonna be, she knows Caries loves her for god sake), Carius pretty much hurt by it cause it show how the FL didn't care for him even in the slightest, he knew it was poisonous but he can't let go of his unrequited love. In the Evening of the same day, Edgar came, she rejected him, he ask her what the reason, didn't she love him, then she ask back if he loves her, Edgar said he loves her that's why he proposed, she ask him then what he did last night (on their first night in the 1st TL, Edgar humiliated her by saying he sleep with other woman in his secret chamber before he goes to proposed to her). Carius then came and announced her as the next Empress, when the two of them talk in the garden, his only condition was for her to pretend to love him. The wedding done, the FL first was to free Theodore from the tower, it's important for her revenge (one more reason why I don't like her, she also projected her death child image on Theodore).

When the FL met Edgar again after her wedding, Edgar say sorry to her, it must be because he hurt her so much that she took an extreme choice to marry the man she didn't love, the FL feel touched (again) and when she stumbled and Edgar embrace her, she can't push him away, Carius saw that and told Edgar to let her go, there is a fight, when they are being alone, Carius ask her, if she miss his touch so much, and she can't refuted that cause she is swayed by Edgar sorry 'looks', I'm so done with the FL, I don't bother to remember her name.

13. mg534

mg534 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    completely agree , she doesn't deserve Carius at all , i find her stupid and selfish , if Edgar hadn't betrayed her , she would have probably live happily with her lover without feeling not even a bit of remorse for what she did , she doesn't deserve a second chance at all , she was just a stupid girl who was blinded by love

14. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody know how she comes to fall in love with ML? Like genuinely???

15. Jusstinee

Jusstinee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I strongly agree! Hoping for the FL to go and beg for love with Carius. Hope she suffer. hahahaha

bananaanna and Eraien like this.
  16. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoping to read it but I think I have to set it aside first... But this is new.. Is the FL considered to be a trashy one too? It seems that she'll use both the baby on the tower and Carius for her sole revenge?! Just.. Wow! What a b*tch!

Hera a misigga, bananaanna and mg534 like this.
  17. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    But the Story is interesting
    Let’s wait and see I think it’ll progress in a good way :):)
    U should try reading :D:D

Yaxhi, Eraien and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  18. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She's using Carius and Theodore for revenge that's one but at the same time, she also doing it so that ML and the child can live, remember ML died in 1st tl (which is also her fault).

YourFemaleLead likes this.
  19. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having mixed feelings about this FL. So she dethrone the emperor (ML) in the first timeline so her crap of a husband can ascend the throne?

So she's robbing someone's throne and then her husband got robbed from her. I mean, it's kinda a fitting end for her in the first timeline. The only sad and pitiful thing is the unborn baby though, he had to be poisoned thanks to his mother blind obsession and his father crappiness.

avlirea, luliibunny, Blue_C06 and 5 others like this.
  20. Arany

Arany Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read a novel with a trashy female lead like this before hhhhhhhhhhh