Spoiler 소꿉친구를 폭군으로 키웠습니다: I Raised a Childhood Friend as a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ocefossa, Jul 11, 2020.

1. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your spoil, but it s irritated when Vice only run around and absolutely doing nothing (go to buy book, build the center...) while jade devoted everything for her and she keep denying jade make him feel hurt even he knew ceil and jade absolutely has no interest to each other. To this point i dont feel her airhead is cute anymore. I read so far and just wanna hit her head and said plz he sacrificed everything for you, just accept his feeling and find the way to cure him, even u cant cure him a least u are with him in his hard time, have she ever though if he died and never experience the love from his crush???? What she will do if he die now and she couldnt help??????????? I am a bit annoyed.
    Thank for your spoil but i am very angry with her attitude

salty25, Magicals, Naant and 2 others like this.
  2. Markbokkiieeee

Markbokkiieeee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoiler you truly appeased my heart. You are an angel❤❤

limueee likes this.
  3. Allyzaaajoy

Allyzaaajoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jade u little naughty boy

4. wunc

wunc Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    limueee likes this.
  5. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  6. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello in the new chapter jade seems to have returned to the 1st timeline any spoilers what happens next?

7. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the continuation of Manhwa Ch. 39? I badly want to know! :blobsob::blobsob::blobmelt:

8. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoilers here are quite thorough. Check out Vol. 1 Section 9 for the continuation.

limueee and kyanma2605 like this.
  9. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not there :blobsob: I mean the pov of Jade when he back time. I thought that's the continuation but the continuation in the spoiler thread is in coronation :blobsob: but still thank you :blobmelt:

10. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I really can't bring myself to appreciate the way author put some illogical things. I mean, when you wake up and find yourself back to the past after your sacrificial death in order to go back to your original world, is it normal if you are confused, in daze, then afraid and terrified before you start to think what's going on? Shouldn't it be plausible and "smart" if you start to analyse things and think of any possibility, including that your death might not be the way a story ends, or you can think what's the use of you being dragged to this novel world if it's just to follow the exact plot? She can also think of other way to go to her original world if the plot she's always been clinging to doesn't work. Moreover, when she notices the ML's attitude changes, she's supposed to be quick witted enough to realize that things aren't like what she's always strongly believed.

One more, when will Korean authors stop using these "but it's not the original plot, he/she can't meet the original partner, it's not like the original..." words? I'm afraid I would eventually get allergy to the word "original". :blobwoah:

11. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New cover for season 2.

[​IMG]

12. AoMay

AoMay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers.
    I love the ML though I can't say the same for MC. For me... Not only she's dense and stupid (reckless and a hard worker to make people worried), she's so loud. Reminds me of Kaori from Samurai X or Tuxedo Masked from Sailor Moon... No, at least Tuxedo comes to distracted the enemy... I think...?

Anyway, kind of disappointed that ML is in love with this kind of MC. He is the second best ML after the Crown Prince from The Villainess's Ending is Death. Well, it's only my opinion. I hope it doesn't make people here mad.

Once again, thank you for spoiling until the end!

Rin.rinaaa, xpeanut, limueee and 2 others like this.
  13. YonaRyo

YonaRyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I'm a little tired of is that they bring the MC to the story of the book from the real word but then don't really explain why or they just omit that she was from another word where she read the story but only that she knows the story and she changed it. One example that did make sense of it was "the reason was Raeliana is at the duke's house" since she is the real MC but the real Rae wanted her life and she changed the story with magic or whatever so she can have a the life of the MC and that is why she was in the real word and end up in the book after the God brought her back. There are others that expand the story explaining or giving a reason as to why they end up in the story like "the lady's butler" but a lot of others don't develop much that part. Seducing the villain's father is another that at least the FL used her knowledge to save herself and the ML even without telling him about it but only to the God that help her to save his descendent in the process. But still I love the stories just that sometimes they leave details that make me ask questions.

Rin.rinaaa and KaguyaDreyar like this.
  14. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I don't recall the spoilers ever going over this...unless I missed it :(

Why is the reason that Jade reverses the time in this timeline? Did he always reverse time or what was it about our Viche that made her special from OG Viche

15. Eelillya

Eelillya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He heard Viche say something about "fulfilling her role" before confessing to the murder, so he thought someone forced her to do it which ate away at him.