Resolved Reborn FL in Future setting

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Namegyu, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Namegyu

Namegyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It Chinese novel, but i forget where i read it
    the story is like she is back to the time she is an acress in a VR that the actor forget about themself and just acting naturally with the character they had on movie. Like movie with no scrip, just actor with background.
    It is apocalypse movie and she play a role as a villain (or protagonist that have very different personality with her actual?) from her sister. So she is get online violance.
    When she reincarnated she make favorable image, her sister and producer make criminal in to make her make a mistake but she know it is a show so she can handle it.

Nah she end it well and take revenge to her sister after end the show..
    Can anyone tell me where can I find it?
    Or the name pleaase?

2. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you're talking about and can't find it on NUs. It's on MTLnovel as The Female Partner of the Last Days Does Not Want to be Popular.

It's actually quite interesting, but I ended up dropping it mid-way after her third or so upgrade of her magic space. It was getting pretty ridiculous with the balancing of the show's plot to counteract the "ease" she was dismantling their efforts.

3. Namegyu

Namegyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it's the right novel, thank you
    Is it not good?
    I drop it a few chapter after she quit the apocalypse movie, and forgot why so I want to re-read it when I want to read FL Apocalypse, hehe

4. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might not be the one you're thinking of, then. She's still in the VR show about the apocalypse when I dropped it in the mid-200's. Her sister's on the production team and keeps lining up obstacles.