Spoiler If You Touch My Brother, You're All Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gothita, Jun 26, 2021.

?

Whom do you like more?

Poll closed Jul 11, 2021.
  1. Aster

156 vote(s)
    34.7%
  2. Asterion

46 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Glenn

248 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    To reward someone... and the button seems to be agonized by the size of his chest

2. Beethoven71

Beethoven71 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers. Does Bill appear again? I loved him harder since the chapter I saw his toilet scene in the manhwa.
    He genuinely needs screen time.

3. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm reading that Rosalite gets a second marriage besides Glenn and one of her 3 kids is with him. It's a tan guy that showed up in the latest raws apparently. Is that true?

4. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the guy in the latest raw is Lucius then yeah that would be him. He'll be the father of Rosa's twins (so two of the three actually).

Daisychangedhermind and boom2424 like this.
  5. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea. I'm dropping this. Thanks.

6. Smol fluffball

Smol fluffball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AhhHhhHhHhH I was hoping Glenn would be the main ML, I'm not a fan of harems/reverse harems, but the manhwa is so funny idk if I should drop it ir not ;w;

Also, does anyone know what happens to Jack (I love jack sm) and Rion?

7. Celo

Celo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait it will be harem ending?

Anyone know where to read this English translation of this novel? I can't find it anywhere.

8. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funniest manhwa I’ve read since Miss Not-So Sidekick lol :blobjoy:
    Honestly I was really surprised of the spoilers that indicated it ended as a harem. I’m not a fan of harem, especially if it’s an open ending one (where the FL don’t end up with anyone but it’s implied that she’s more fond of this or this one. Uhhg such a waste of time, I hate it :blob_thor:).

But honestly, a harem? I don’t mind for this one, because this manhwa doesn’t involve deep feelings, and it’s comedy is strong. At least I’m happy she still end up with someone, and here cherry on top, with Glenn (and that’s what I like the most! Because he cutie pie, he deserves happiness :blobicecreamlove:)

Well at first, I was prepared to read a bloody loop reincarnation with a crazy protagonist that have a lot of angst and plan a bloody revenge. But nope. Not really.
    Well…we still have a crazy protagonist, and we still have blood (lol). But the comedy and humour makes it so unique that it’s hard to pass by this novel!

So don’t be reluctant just because she end up marrying two mans. Rosalite probably knows best what she wants. We saw that if she didn’t like something or someone she would literally destroy it. Not a spec of dust seen. So she probably married her second husband, after réflexion, especially since it’s a political marriage. And the second husband was probably tolerable and deemed worthy of her, to consider marrying him instead of getting rid of him you know.

From what I learnt, he’s the crown Prince of some empire. The older brother of Marius. His name is Lucius, if I’m correct.

Honestly, I’m really curious about him lol Because, first he probably won’t be attracted to Rion (contrary of Marius lol, which is a huge good point for her), and second, he probably (more certainly) is handsome!. I consider that if Marius got 6 packs, chocolate skin and godly features, the older brother certainly won’t be deprived of such characteristics ahah :blobnosebleed: (sorry I can’t resist mens with melanins)

That’s why I can’t wait to see him because I searched like crazy any pictures or fanart of him, but none unfortunately:blobcry:

I just read the recent chapter translated, and we only got his back sniff… but trust me it’s promising ahah :blobokhand:
    It seems that Rosalite will go to Lucius(1st Prince) and Marius(3rd Prince) empire to investigate if they are planning a religious war, because they found on Marius a copy of a bible that prone another belief I guess? They want to verify if Lucius, the favorite 1st Prince, is an accomplice. If so, that’s a problem. That’s why Rosalite is send as a political envoy (more like a spy lol) to investigate this. I can’t wait to see how they meet, and how the story unfold!!

I think this novel is worth to read.
    And come on the manhwa is gold lol I can’t stop laughing each chapter. This became my second source of memes after Miss not so sidekick lol:blobrofl:

We don’t have a lot like this one, that’s why I invite you all to read it and give it a chance (even if it’s a harem), because it deserves it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  9. Rin_ei

Rin_ei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the guy who she married in one of her lives? The guy with black hair and red eyes?

Also did Rion end up with anyone in the end?

Tt123 likes this.
  10. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly felt really upset at the fact Rosalite will have two husbands at first...

And then at the recent chapters she mentioned in some of the past life Marius married her too. That's when I realized this is a totally Gag manga, not like the others with time loop and deep feeling or something. Who she ended up with really does not matters. Glenn or Lucius, they are just guys that happens to be with her in this final route. If somehow time got resetted again, Rosalite won't try to pursuit them, but she will just go with whatever happens and whoever appears before her. Because this is clearly not your usual romance, more like ones that author just put in whatever she wants, so I might continue to read this as a way to past time, just for fun without any real attactment.

Well, this is just my POV though. I won't be liking this ending in ANY possible way, but at the same time, the story is just what it is, so I won't hate it for that. Thankfully I didn't invest much on this.

11. Reaperbarge

Reaperbarge New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree
    I continue to read this just for the comedy and the plot how rosie ended her timeloop, besides the art is beautiful i wanted to supports the artist since i'm an artist too, i know how hard to make a webcomic so i simply cannot dropping a manhwa although i hate the ending, also it is not all about glenn rosalite lucius, there's my queen Aster :blobsmilehappyeyes: i'm also curious about rosie's mother and sister and ofc the browns family:blobmelt:

But the fact that i think Glenn deserves more will remain unchanged, he deserves everything :bloblove:

Laerta, K3I, Bella94 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does she get away from first prince?

13. dumplingslag

dumplingslag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Them adopting Luke into the family will be my most favourite thing in the whole story

Liya khan, FunSmiles and Rin_ei like this.
  14. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on Lucius?

Toasty_Minzy likes this.
  15. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm surprised its a harem since it seemed that Glenn was the type to get upset when rosalite pays her attention to other men (like when she was drooling over marius with luke), but i cant say i'm mad at it cuz lucius is a total hottie:blobsmirk::blobsmirk: and since it a harem anyways i would've loved to see Jack brown and her husband from her 11th life in that harem too ...

is the foreign prince that aster ends up with that pink haired fourth prince?

16. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read some spoilers where it says that it's reverse harem and MC will have 2 husbands. is it true? I genuinely hope it's a fake spoiler.

17. Abhieghail

Abhieghail Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused. Is Aster really a boy or a girl? Did aster marry the 4th prince of the empire? Sorry the thread is already long. Any spoilers about who Rion ended up with?

magumichailatte likes this.
  18. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it's only Glenn unless it's I the side stories she only loves Glenn.It would be kind of weird tho for the author to have them confess then end the Main story for her to marry another guy and have kids with him in the side like that is terrible writing atleast have some development in the main story don't just throw in harem for the fun of it

gnyaa, aboni_06 and layyu like this.
  19. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rosalite did also end up and had children with Lucius (Marius' brother who appears in the latest chapters) in the novel. Just go a few pages back here and someone already posted one of the epilogue chapters pertaining to it, and you can also check the korean wiki for spoilers.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  20. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it wasn't a Reverse Harem? Idk if you know Miss Not-So Sidekick... But yes, that... If you reads it, you know what I'm talking about, right? Maybe like Miss Not-So Sidekick, it was this route where others are the ML.