Spoiler Monster Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jul 4, 2021.

1. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Judith (previous Arbella) met the Solem Wizards. Solem Wizards praised her and said they would be loyal to Judith, Judith who heard it smiled coldly and said that Solem Wizards are really like loyal dogs. Rakan (one of Solem's members) tells Judith that she must take revenge on 1st Princess Arbella, Rakan says Judith doesn't need to get her hands dirty, Solem Wizards will do that for her.

"Princess Judith doesn't have to dirty her hands over this. I and other wizards will do the killing of the first princess, so Princess Judith just closes her eyes for a moment and keeps her eyes clean as she has done so far.”

"What are you talking about, you idiot?"

At that moment, it came out of Judith’s mouth. Unbelievable cold and sharp words set the air in the room and froze it.

"You guys are always the same. When did I tell you to kill her? Now that I see it, the kingdom of Solem must have only more morons than I thought."

Rakan seemed to be at a loss for words at the poignant voice that even sneered at him. Rakan, who had licked his lips at Judith's unfamiliar face he had seen for the first time, hurriedly bowed his head.

"I'm sorry, Princess Judith...! I was presumptuous to dare to guess at Princess's thoughts and make fun of her. It was beyond my control."

"Stupid. I was annoyed then because I found out that she was still soft."

However, the wizards of the kingdom of Solem still couldn't understand what Judith's following words meant.

"But I think it's good now. If all of you were dead, I wouldn't have had a chance. Then how disappointed I must have been right now?"

At that moment, the wizards looked up at the instinctive vigilance that crossed their backs.

"You're stupid, but there's one thing you know for sure."

Their vision reflected Judith's face, still with a smile on her face.

"Like you said, the first princess is harsh and cruel, and she never forgets her grudge."

The gentle voice that sounded friendly and the clear smile on the white face gave them goosebumps strangely.

In the next moment, Judith raised her hand lightly, like the conductor of an orchestra that was sure to lead the performance.

And that was the last appearance of Judith that the wizards of the Solem Kingdom remember.

I think it's quite funny, Arbella and Judith are back to their old personalities even though their bodies have been swapped.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
    Shion Lee, Melita_H, Bella94 and 32 others like this.
  2. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer She stayed as Arabella and Judith (Arbella's soul) can be the empress if she really wants it after she fixed Arabella's illness. Anyway, we will find out soon.

Melita_H, Bella94, icay1x and 2 others like this.
  3. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally Arbella and Judith spoke again to talk about their past. At first Judith thought Arbella was doing this for revenge and to humiliate her, but Arbella (Judith's soul) tells Judith (Arbella's soul) that she just recalled the memory of their past a few days ago, and she used the changing fate magic because at that time after the death of OG Arbella, Camulita was destroyed and Judith was trapped in the purple space. So this purple space is kind of like the end of the world. The reason Arbella just recalled the memory that she used to be Judith was because there was a fatal error from the magic she used.

Judith also asked, out of all the things she did in the past, did OG Judith not hate her?
    Arbella said ofc she hated and thought she would never forgive her, but in the end she found out that OG Arbella did it not bcs of her will.

Arbella (Judith's soul) asks if Judith (Arbella's soul) knows what happened after she died? Judith said she only knew roughly from her dream and she didn't know why Camulita could be destroyed. Arbella said she knew why Camulita could be destroyed and maybe she and Judith could prevent the same thing from happening again.

Next chapter maybe we can find out how Camulita was destroyed and Arbella - Judith decided to work together.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
    Shion Lee, Melita_H, Bella94 and 25 others like this.
  4. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    So Judith (Arbella's soul) doesn't want to work with her yet, she still has many doubts about Arbella (Judith's soul).

I think I should talk about this first. So since Arbella was 14 years old until now, Cracks often occur in Camulita, where this Crack is a kind of hole in the open sky and purple monsters come out from there. As time goes on, the Crack gets worse, and it’s known that the causes of the Crack is forbidden magic and magic used by Solem Wizards.

Purple space turns out to be not only the end of the world, but in that place there are also many other things. The Purple space is connected to Camulita, but between these two places there’s a gap.

However, the gap is getting thinner because the practice of forbidden magic takes magic energy from this Purple space, and the magic used by Solem Wizards is also magic borrowed from Purple space. Unlike the Camulita people, they get magic from absorbing magic in the surrounding natural environment.

In the past, there was a very large Crack that sucked the entire contents of Camulita, and the former Judith only found out how to break the connection between Purple space and Camulita when she was trapped.

And the reason Judith doesn't want to work with Arbella, because to break the connection between Purple space and Camulita it needs help from Solem Wizards too, while Judith wants to take revenge on Solem Wizards for what they did when she was still Arbella .

Shion Lee, Melita_H, Bella94 and 27 others like this.
  5. Kuroneko_Cat

Kuroneko_Cat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! ::blobcatsmile::

Melita_H likes this.
  6. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss no problem!

Melita_H and Kuroneko_Cat like this.
  7. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    “Arbella, I apologize for judging you according to my own standards in the past. Not believing what you said, and your life end that way because of me.”

So I was able to say this old-fashioned thing.

"And Judith. I'm sorry that I've been trying to move and use you freely with my selfishness."

No matter how deeply buried it as if it had been completely erased in the flowing time, it was something I had to say once.

"But not everything I said and did was false. From some point on, I just liked that you were next to me. I thought that I would like that time to last forever. That was my sincerity. So... ·"

Rather than that, it was more difficult to get the next word out of my mouth.

"I hope you don't hate me either."

I said the preceding words calmly at best, and my voice trembled slightly when I said those words. It is because there was a heavy sincerity in my heart.

Judith looked down quietly as if looking down at such an Arbella, and soon asked her in a low voice.

"Do you feel sad when I hate you?"

"Yeah, I'm sure it's very sad."

"You can't stand it?"

"Yeah. Unbearable."

I thought Judith might laugh at her as before, but ·····.

"Yeah... I see."

Unexpectedly, instead of cold cynicism, warm visited Arbella.

"In fact, I've been wanting to hear that all along."

Unbelievably, it was a vague smile that came to mind faintly on Judith’s lips.

"You're really consistent. Seeing you apologize while feeling sorry for everything you don't have to do that."

Judith slowly lowered herself at Arbella's feet, just as she did on the night of the imperial banquet. Her gently folded hands spread the warmth like a blanket covering her shoulders in the chilly dawn.

Just like a child sitting in the middle of winter playing foolishly on its parents, or a domestic cat pampering its owner, Judith leaned her body against Arbella's legs, leaning her face lightly over her clasped hands.

"I told you at the beginning. I said it's okay if you keep pretending you don't know, just live like this."

Judith’s ticklish breath, carried by a small whisper, tickled the back of her hand.

"I feel a little sad, but now I'm closer to Judith than Arbella. The days when I lived under a different name have already passed. Don't you feel the same way?"

Arbella inadvertently grabbed Judith's hand harder.

My heart suddenly became stuffy as if I was choked by the warmth spreading as if it were comforting me. Arbella managed to squeeze her voice and spit a faint voice between her lips.

"Yes······."

"I'm just a little upset to find out that you've been by my side with the intention of abandoning me in the first place.”

I could be that mean, too, but her small murmur contained a mild heartache that I couldn't hate.

"You said it was because you hated me, but the truth is, if it were just that, you could have done it the other way."

The voices that were moving slowly and gently continued as if they were touching my heart.

"You could have just trampled and ruined it. Surely that would have been easier. But you didn't."

Judith, who slowly raised her head, stared at Arbella's eyes as if looking closely and opened her mouth again.

"Instead of putting me on the ground so that I couldn't stand on two feet again, you held my hand and took me to where you were.”

The words seemed to save Arbella.

"So actually everything else didn't matter. Maybe from the moment you found me and called me by my first name... I've become a real Judith.”

At this moment, as Judith had said, it seemed that Arbella could only become real.

"Actually, even before, I couldn't really hate you...”

In other words, Judith apologized for the past when she was an Arbella, which endlessly hurt the person in front of her now.

Arbella didn't want to cry, so she tightened her lips.

Now the two finally seemed to understand each other as true. For the first time only now, many years have passed since they met face to face.

"So you shouldn't hate me either. Whatever I do wrong to you in the future, you have to forgive me."

Judith smiled vaguely and whispered to Arbella. Arbella managed to draw a smile after her and replied in a locked voice, "Yes."

At that time, I was overwhelmed by the fact that I was accepted by the person in front of me, so I couldn't think deeply about what Judith meant. So I just hugged Judith, who came into my arms for the first time in a long time.

I don't know how to react, but OG Judith has always been sincere to OG Arbella even now, but I'm not sure with OG Arbella, she's up to something... And in the next chapter we'll see how Killian and Arbella react after they last met when Killian confessed to Arbella, and it looks like Killian already know that Arbella is suffering from Wizard's fever.

Shion Lee, Melita_H, DOHere and 19 others like this.
  8. Kuroneko_Cat

Kuroneko_Cat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Melita_H likes this.
  9. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s no update until 18/11 bcs the author is not in good health :(

Melita_H and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  10. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    Killian and Bella greeted each other normally, but Bella knew exactly that Killian was aware that Bella had an illness. Killian also tried to embarrass Gerard in front of Bella (a few chapters before, Bella, Gerard and the royal knights caught Marquis Graham who was doing forbidden magic, Marquis tried to run away but was caught by Gerard because Gerard used the magic that Bella taught him. Gerard is the son of someone who used to use forbidden magic, so teaching magic to children whose father are sinner is taboo) but Bella immediately defended Gerard by saying that she taught him and Gerard's magic at that time was very helpful.

Judith came because she had an appointment with Bella.
    Killian and Judith had an 'argument' with each other (this is the essence of their conversation) :

"Strangely, only when I'm with the 1st Empress, it feels like the 4th Empress appears. It's an illusion, right?"

“Oh my. Of course? That's too much. It's just that the small duke doesn't have a good timing and doesn't keep up with the timing. It's a bad habit to blame others for your shortcomings."

Killian stared at Judith with a slightly cold smile without saying a word.

"I'm glad it's my misunderstanding. As the 4th Princess said, I will try to better coordinate the time and place when I visit the 1st Princess."

"Yeah, I don't know if it will get better with effort, but try your best in the future, Little duke.”

After that Judith and Bella went to where Judith kept the Solem Wizards. Bella couldn't help but sigh bcs Judith said she didn't kill the Solem Wizards but the Solem Wizards who were in front of Bella right now, they were almost dead.

Melita_H, cloerofile, DOHere and 17 others like this.
  11. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still unclear how Bella will break Camulita with Purple space, but in front of Judith, Bella practices magic where she borrows the original magic in Solem Wizards' body, Bella says this is the best way because her magic has started to weaken due to the effects of wizard's fever.

And Judith seemed to be up to something after seeing Bella's magic practice.

Glenn Rasner died, and Arbella did her best to make Gerard less sad. Bella ordered to hold a funeral for Glenn, Bella also told Gerard to rest, but Gerard was cold because since returning to Rasner's mansion and remembering that his father actually wanted to sacrifice him, Gerard decided to stay by Bella's side and leave all his expectations for his father.

"Sir Gerard. You definitely need a break."

A strange glow passed by the way I spoke, which widened the distance a little longer than before, in the eyes I met for a moment.

"I don't know why you were offended by my words, but I think you need time to cool your head, so starting tomorrow..."

“You don’t know?”

However, Gerard's cynical remarks forced me to shut up.

"You really don't know why I'm doing this?"

A lower, subdued voice scratched my eardrums.

Soon, Gerard's jaw hardened, as if he had been biting his teeth hard. I've never seen him completely reveal his feelings to the outside without being able to organize them in this way.

So while I wasn't able to respond easily, Gerard took off his stopped steps and approached me.

"Then try using the same method as before."

The next moment, I narrowed my flinched eyes at the cool body temperature that penetrated between my fingers.

"You often held my hand and checked the state of mana. Aren't you going to do it now?"

Gerard whispered in a low voice, quietly penetrating me with silver gray eyes that got close.

"Every time you go through my mind like that, I feel like I'm caught at the bottom of the emotion I don't want to see the most."

Glenn Rasner did forbidden magic not because he wanted to, but Marquis Graham manipulated his mind (Previously he also manipulated Marina's -Arbella's maid- mind).

I think the reason the Marquis manipulated Glenn was because he had a crush on Gerard's mother, so he wanted to bring her back. In previous chapters before, there's a part where Bella and Gerard entered Marquis Graham's mansion, there was a secret room where the Marquis kept a lot of beast bodies and female dolls with brown hair and blue eyes. When Gerard saw that, he said that the doll was similar to his mother.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
  12. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    Ramiel declares that he will step down from the usurpation for the throne because of his uncle's crimes.

The reason: He's still in the same family as Marquis Graham, and the rules for people who use forbidden magic, the family will be abolished. Ramiel and Chloe were exempt from punishment related to Marquis Graham's family because they were descended from Emperor Cedric, but, their mother, Empress Katarina was still at risk of being punished. So I guess Ramiel wants to be an ordinary prince and live quietly.

And the climax of the story will be getting closer, because soon a very large crack that devours Camulita will come, When OG Judith uses changing fate magic and turns into Arbella, the gap that limits Camulita and Purple space becomes more thinner.

Melita_H, cloerofile, DOHere and 13 others like this.
  13. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    It's from Chapter 173.
    Empress Charrel : "You've been like my everything since you were born. Even if I sit in a high seat that everyone envies and looks up to, nothing I can get from it satisfies me. Wealth, power, and honor were things that I had naturally as if I were breathing since I was born, so I felt worse than a pile of dirt. Only you are different. Only you have meaning in my life, and only you are special. So, when I realized that I had to let you go much earlier than I thought, I knew that if I stayed by your side like I am now, I would not be able to hold on for long, and I would die of loss of love in the first place. That's why I was more harsh on you. I lived as if you were nothing to me anymore. Then somehow I could breathe again. But now, I don't know. Why do I feel more and more upset every time I hear about you? Why do I think it will remain a greater regret to let you go completely out of my hands like this? I'm a selfish mother, so I understand even if you swear and resent me. I also know that this is my selfishness….
    Will you still come to drink tea again?"

Bella : "Mother. If you've decided not to lean on anything hopeless, you'd better do it until the end. Don't give up easily, whether it's compassion, sympathy, or guilt. At one time, I wanted my mother to hug me like you did when I was young. But that's not the case now. I don't mean to say that I don't need my mother in my life anymore, and I don't want to say that it's already too late to meet again like this. But now that I'm here, I understand now. My mother and I like it the way it is right now. It's better to let what's already gone flow like this. I don't want you to be hurt by me. And thank you, mother. Today, you asked me to drink tea first, just like when I was young.”

I thought this was it. The resentment I had held in my heart for a long time disappeared as if it had been washed away by the sun, and I no longer hated the person who was trembling in front of me.

One regret I had just untangled the tangled thread and flew away cleanly.

That alone allowed me to sleep peacefully tonight.

The climax of the story is getting closer. Monsters from crack appeared everywhere, and the imprisoned Marquis Graham ran away and went to the 2nd Imperial Palace, he intended to make Chloe a sacrifice for forbidden magic.

Melita_H, Marane101, Bella94 and 21 others like this.
  14. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    After rescuing Chloe from Marquis Graham, Bella returns to Judith's palace (all Solem Wizards already moved to Judith’s palace) to perfect her magic in order to save Camulita. Judith insisted on coming even though Bella had told Judith to help save people outside. The magic that Bella wants to use is now more complex & difficult, and even this magic will cost Bella's life because Bella mixed her blood with the magic of Solem Wizards, but Bella didn't tell Judith about this.
    Bella finally tried to perfect the magic with Judith beside her, at first Bella thought it wouldn't be a problem, but suddenly the magic was interrupted, and when Bella looked up, another magic circle (a mixture of Solem's and someone's magic) had finished forming, only then Bella realize that it was Judith that bothered her. After that Judith attacked Bella and even took the magic of Solem's Wizards from Bella's core, Bella's wizard’s fever immediately relapsed and Bella was in pain from her heart.

"Ju……dith……!”

I vomited blood and fixed my eyes on the person in front of me. I even felt betrayed because I didn't know Judith would do this to me.

I was careless because my opponent was Judith. Because I believed that she, not anyone else, would never harm me.

"You're right."

My ears shuddered in shock, and even in this situation, a calming voice pierced through.

"I've already experienced it once, so I'll do better this time."

What I said before leaving here earlier flowed out of Judith’s mouth this time and returned to me.

"I used to fail, but I won't this time."

"You... What are you trying to do?"

I managed to swallow the blood that kept coming up and managed to squeeze my voice out of my tightly blocked vocal cords.

"You said you won't hate me no matter what I do, right?"

Incomprehensibly, Judith, who had made me this way, also had a dark face, as if the current situation was not at all pleasant.

"So please forgive me."

But looking at me with eyes full of determination, she stepped back little by little.

"Instead, I'll save this world you wanted to protect."

After Judith left, I was left alone in a room covered in cold silence.

ANNOUNCEMENT :
    <괴물 황녀님> is expected to complete the main story around 185 episodes. After the completion, there is a schedule for the side story, and the detailed schedule will be announced through a notice as soon as it is decided.

Melita_H, beazacha, DOHere and 20 others like this.
  15. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the magic circle that formed above Arbella's head was the magic circle for forbidden magic that Judith (OG Arbella) used in the past life, now in this life she managed to perfect the magic circle.

In the last few chapters before, Judith (OG Arbella) invited Gerard to talk, not clearly shown, but for sure she told Gerard that the current Arbella has a wizard's fever and the reason she made Gerard a personal knight is because at first she wanted to make him a sacrifice for forbidden magic.

After Judith left the room, Gerard came and he shows his obsession to Arbella, he wants to voluntarily become Bella's sacrifice.

"You know what I was thinking after I finally found out the reason through the 4 Princess and managed to accept that what I heard was all true? It’s Great. I'm so happy that I'm that desperate for you. Princess. I think I was expecting this from the first time I saw you. No wonder, I feel like I've already experienced this kind of moment once. I didn't think it was strange at some point that I wanted to give you everything so easily.

“No, I don't want to, uh, I don't need anything like you. You, you don't have any reason to stay in the imperial palace anymore. So, go. Go anywhere.”

“I'm not going. Now I know where I'm going. In fact, I wanted to tell you that not long ago, when I came back to the Imperial City. I want to be next to the first princess. It doesn't matter what way it is. If we can always be together. So, Princess. No matter how much you hate it, I'll be completely yours today.”

However, none of the words I wanted to say came out of my mouth, and in the end I couldn’t utter a single word, and the magic circle painted on the ceiling was activated.

A purple glow covered me. My eyes closed spontaneously at the intense light that burst out in an instant.

Melita_H, Bella94, DOHere and 15 others like this.
  16. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    It turns out that Gerard also participated in the magic circle, he and Judith teamed up. The one who made the magic circle was Judith, Gerard activated the magic circle. He really volunteered to be Bella's sacrifice as long as he was with Bella.

Their first kiss was also in this chapter but the reason Bella kissed Gerard was so that he was caught off guard and Bella could push her mana into Gerard's stomach, her mana and Gerard's mana mixed and the magic circle became unstable, so there's time to stop the magic circle. Also, after the kiss and magic circle stopped, Gerard who was lying on the floor trying to stand up, he almost fell and grabbed Arbella's arm. But it became a strange posture bcs Bella sat on Gerard's leg and they looked at each other.

Melita_H, Bella94, DOHere and 19 others like this.
  17. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    Gerard felt that he didn't want to lose to Arbella, so he kissed and bit Arbella's lips until they bled and licked them. Arbella couldn't fight back because she was completely shocked by Gerard's behavior.

From these 2 chapters, it can be concluded that Judith doesn't want to 'save' the world, but she feels betrayed by Arbella who doesn't tell her that the magic Arbella wants to do will make Arbella die. Judith felt it would be unfair if Bella had to die while Camulita would go on as usual. Gerard thought the same so he teamed up with Judith. They would rather the world be destroyed than have Bella sacrifice herself.

At first Bella's plan was that she would borrow magic from Solem Wizards' bodies, then enter Crack so she could close the door that connects Camulita to Purple Space.

But because it could cost her and she was also blocked by Judith & Gerard so she used other method. Bella has a pet, actually it's a monster from crack that Bella keeps as a pet. She found the monster on her way home after she checked the Academy built in her name. Recently the monsters from crack change shape to become like Jelly and when humans touch them, they can imitate the body of the human. So Bella makes her pet change into her form and it's the monster that will close the door of the purple space. Bella didn't recommend this method from the start because the probability of success could not be determined.

Melita_H, RubySBS, Marane101 and 21 others like this.
  18. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story has been completed with 187 chapters and ofc happy ending. There'll be side story but no release date yet.

This is the timeline's summary to the ending.
    -Crack was successfully closed when Bella and the others were fighting the monsters that fell from Crack.

-After the crack closed, Bella passed out and fell asleep for 5 days. Judith and Gerard tried to do forbidden magic to wake Bella up, but apparently, because the crack was closed, all magic related to purple space could no longer be used.

-Emperor cedric received praise from the people because he jumped into the field directly against monsters and people thought that the one who provided protection outside of Imperial Palace was the Emperor. But Judith, Gerard, Killian (he was the one who Arbella asked to provide protection outside the palace), and Levanteon (wizard from the palace wizard organization, White Night Hall) corrected and told Camulita's people that it was all ordered by Arbella, not the Emperor.

-After 5 days, Bella wakes up and decides to go on strike bcs she wanted to enjoy her relaxing time for a while.

-Bella invites Killian to the Palace to thank him for his help as well to answer his confession. And yes Bella said she couldn't accept Killian, Killian said he had imagined this so he wasn't too surprised, but he said he would always wait for Bella and every chance he had he would try to approach Bella. In her heart Bella prayed that Killian would meet a good person who could make him happy.

-Judith is also on strike and is focused on finding a way to cure wizard's fever.

-Gerard re-established Count Rasner with the Emperor's approval because it was proven that Count Rasner's forbidden magic was caused by Marquis Graham's manipulation.

-Marquis Graham was sentenced to life imprisonment.

-Gerard is also looking for a way to cure the wizard's fever. He used the magic Bella usually used to check Gerard's wavelength.

-Bella and Judith are spending time together again at Judith's Palace for tea and snacks. And at that moment Bella knew that Bobby Monterra (the person who previously approached Bella and was one of her fiancé candidates) also approached Judith, Bella thought it was funny because Bobby Monterra approached Judith who was her sister. Gerard shows his jealousy by saying that Bobby is ambitious, Judith makes fun of Gerard who is jealous.

-Still in the same scene when Bella and Judith were drinking tea together, Bella noticed something strange. Since the crack closed, she had no more symptoms of wizard's fever. So after drinking tea, Bella accompanied by Judith and Gerard went to the doctor and wizards to check on her condition. Wizards said that Bella's symptoms had improved.

-The wizard's fever has something to do with Crack. While the crack was still open, magic from the purple space continued to flow through the crack, this also made the magic from Arbella's body flow in the opposite direction. The phenomenon where magical power is drained from one's body.. this is called as wizard's fever. Because the crack is closed, the magic of the crack no longer exists. And someone who has a good mana wavelength can further improve the condition of the person affected by wizard's fever because it can improve the mana cycle. This is what Gerard did to Bella. Judith who heard that chuckled, in her previous life when she was still Arbella, if this discovery existed, Gerard wouldn't want to help her. Gerard said right, he wouldn't want to help. Bella who heard Judith and Gerard's fight just laughed.

-After learning that she was healed, Bella returned to being a busy 1st Princess.

-The palace held a banquet after the crack incident, Arbella was accompanied by Gerard to enter the hall. Before entering, Bella thought whether all the hardships in life that she had experienced had meaning? Gerard who heard it laughed and said of course there is, it all made her the current version of Arbella and Gerard is very lucky to be able to meet her again, Bella laughed and they entered the banquet hall as the 1st Princess and Count Rasner.

19. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. gloomymood

Reading List:
    Link