Forgotten Title A Chinese Webnovel... I think

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by HartflowHartbeat, Nov 7, 2021.

1. HartflowHartbeat

HartflowHartbeat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically I'm looking for a webnovel I read maybe a year or so ago. It's about a woman who gets transmigrated into a book where she's has a son and husband but both of them hate her. Her husband has a woman he's in love with who also has two children of her own and is pretty much using him so that her children can get all the benefits of having him as their rich step dad.

I think in the original plot of the book was about the son growing up after his mother's death and is pushed out of his inheritance by the three of them so he might be reborn to take his revenge but I'm a little fuzzy on that one.

Regardless the MC decides she doesn't want to deal with any of it and that she refuses to die like the original character was supposed to. Instead she agrees to divorce and takes the money she gets from that and decides to take care of her family starting with her parents. She buys them ab estate that they eventually begin using as a travel destination to make more money and I think a TV show gets filmed there and she cooks for the guests at some point.

Also she helps her brothers buy and develop land at some point. She also has a best friend who, up to where I read, was very supportive and there were not hints of any sort of betrayal between them.

I can't remember the name of it but I've been looking everywhere so hopefully someone here knows of that or at least something similar.

Thanks.

jlkawaii and F.A.M.H like this.
  2. itsthatperson

itsthatperson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Janani

Janani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too read this novel, her ex husband chase her but she refused him many times. Her parents also hate him. One of ml friend like Mc but ml not give him chance to chase his ex wife. It's a long ago I read this novel. But not in webnovel. Do check in box novel. Hope you can find out soon.

4. Ryuna

Ryuna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Delicate Best Friend of the Female Lead" may be the novel you're searching for?