Spoiler Why Ophelia Can't Leave the Duke's Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 28, 2021.

1. sUezyQ

sUezyQ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I overlooked that part of instructions. Managed to view now. Thank you so much!

layyu likes this.
  2. fabria

fabria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A Korean Translator I am friends with TLed a chapter of Ophelia which is a super spicy chapter with the help of a few PRs as well. So please enjoy this R-19 chapter that we did.

I rest by the fireplace with a soft fur scarf laid over me as I look out the window with Alexander’s reflection on it. He’s already almost 190cm. As he relaxed on the coach reading,

“It’s the same scenery everyday, but somehow you’re not bored of it, Sister.”

He lifted up his silver eyes and looked at me. I slightly tilted my face and smiled.

“Once I leave the ducal estate, I won’t be able to see this snow again. I should look at it a lot before I’m no longer able to.”

3 years passed by quickly. I thought time went by as slow as a turtle, but in reality, I was wrong. I realised Alexander was going to be an adult in a week.

“...You're still saying such things. Like you’re going to disappear.”

Alexander tossed his book aside. I looked even closer towards the window, and Alexander approached me with a grim look on his face.

“How will I survive if you leave? I’ll die of loneliness. You’re so dense. Please think about how your lovely little brother feels.”

He gently fixed my hair that was slightly ruined from when I put the fox fur scarf on. As he pushed one side of my hair back, a pale neck was revealed.

Alexander gently moved his fingers down to my voluptuous chest.

“Do you have perfume on? You smell nice.”

“You have the nose of a dog. You’re right. Henrietta told me it smelt good so I tried putting it on.”

“Calling a person a dog, how mean.”

Alexander leaned his head against my chest and rubbed his nose in my embrace. At that moment I thought Alexander was meaner. I had never had a sibling before, but I knew siblings aren’t supposed to act like this. I stepped aside.

“Alexander.”

“...It seems you want to tell me that I overstepped our boundaries again.”

“I’m glad you know. What do you think people would think if they saw us acting like this?”

“Hmm… As very close siblings?”

It felt like I was talking to a brick wall. It became so frustrating that I leaned my forehead on the ice cold window.

“Stop it. You’ll catch a cold. You told me you weren’t weak then proceeded to fall ill multiple times. I don’t want to see you sick anymore.”

I felt his big hand on my forehead. He put his hand between my forehead and the window

I closed my eyes while feeling his warm hands. I saw a small doll walking through the blizzard outside heading towards the estate.

“It seems someone is coming. Is it someone from the town? In this weather?”

Alexander glanced at the person outside and shrugged as if it was nothing important.

“It’s probably something urgent. It’s either their family is sick or they lack food.”

He seemed to have no interest. Truthfully, it’s the same for me as well. I stepped away from the window.

“By the way, you have your coming of age soon, should you be leisurely reading?”

I went closer to the fireplace. I picked up the book Alexander had tossed onto the couch. He's reading such stories again. Books where the child kills their own parents.

“Alexander, you have such a unique taste.”

I put a bookmark between the pages and closed it. Then I sat down on the couch and blankly looked at the fire.

“Isn’t it exciting?”

Instead of staying near the window, he quickly followed me. I’m still uncomfortable when I'm with Alexander but over these 3 years we have become much closer. It feels like just yesterday when we used to avoid and ignore one another.

I don’t know since when but we started to spend long times together in the living room. We don't talk a lot so we would just drink tea and read books separately.

“Is reading these books your way of protesting against me?”

Our eyes met for a moment but I didn’t miss his cold gaze. As if on purpose, Alexander’s cuff buttons fell to the ground. “Oh no.” He said sadly, looking at the cuffs on the ground.

“I knew it might fall off when I wore it, but it actually ended up falling off.”

“You should’ve worn a different outfit then.”

“I can just put it back on.”

Alexander picked up the buttons and sat beside me. As if trying to make me notice, he looked at the buttons and at his cuffs and made a worried face.

“...”

I did my best to avoid looking at him. It was obvious what his goal was, he could’ve just rung a bell and asked a maid to take care of it but he didn’t.

“Henrietta is on vacation… What should I do?”

“Then you can call Mago.”

“Who was Mago again?”

“The maid with the brown curly hair. She recently started working here.”

“...Arpad really needs you, Sister. Because my sister was taking care of the servant management, I was able to get some rest.”

I ignored Alexander’s words and thought of the maids who would be working right now. The holidays are approaching so many servants went back home for vacation.

“It’s fine. It’s not urgent so I’ll take care of it tomorrow.”

As I continued to avoid looking at him, Alexander pouted and grumbled. I gently tilted my head and laughed.

“I understand. Come here. I’m not the best at sewing though.”

“No, it's fine. I’m worried your frail hands will be injured by the needle.”

“Stop saying such empty words.”

“...”

Alexander quietly handed me the buttons. I brought the sewing tools that are kept in the corner of the living room. Mom’s hobby was embroidery so ever since she came to the estate, sewing tools have been kept everywhere in the estate.

“You say you’re not good at it but you sometimes do embroidery here.”

“Because it was Mom’s hobby.”

I copied my mom’s taste in clothes, hair accessories and hobbies. Even though Mom is no longer in this world, I would sometimes repair Mom’s dresses and wear them. So it would feel like I was in my mom’s embrace again.

It’s the same reason I did sewing. Just as Alexander said, I’m not that talented, so I would often injure my fingers. However when I would sew I would forget about all other things, so it made me feel happy.

“And… about the estate’s management. It’ll be solved once you find a wife.”

Alexander took off his vest and hesitated about whether he should take off his shirt too. He says we’re close siblings but he hesitates to show his bare skin to me. Even though I have already seen him naked at the training grounds.

“I’m still too young to be thinking of marriage.”

“You’re young?”

I immediately lifted my head up after hearing his words. He will be 20 soon, but his strongly built body is nowhere close to looking young.

“But you treat me like a child. Don’t drink too much. Don’t stay up too late…”

“Of course.”

I don’t particularly remember nagging him. He remembers every small detail. Alexander took off his shirt and I glanced at him.

“Go get a change of clothes. You don't plan to stay shirtless as I sew, right?”

“Who cares. You said it yourself Sister, that my body is nice.”

“When?”

I widened my eyes. My cheeks flushed. I became really embarrassed. I did say such things a long time ago but… I was sure Alexander couldn’t hear me.

“Why are you so surprised? It’s not like anything will happen if two siblings are naked next to each other.”

“It’ll be a big problem if something does happen though.”

Yes, his words are right. I tried my best to keep a straight face. Alexander passed me his shirt. I tried not to look at him shirtless so I kept my eyes down and continued sowing.

“Hand.”

“Huh?

“Be careful.”

“Ok” I answered. I could see Alexander’s hand as I looked down. His hand was in a fist and trembling. As if he was holding something back.

Knock knock

“You may enter.”

-----------------------------------------------------

“...3 seconds.”

“...”

“I will kiss you in 3 seconds. If you don't want it, you may slap me. You can even kick me in the shin too.”

3 seconds. That’s such a short amount of time. I think 3 seconds will pass if I blink my eyes. I look at Alexander’s cravat.

“...Heuk.”

I hugged Alexander’s collar. His eyes came closer to mine. I closed my eyes and his lips touched mine. I heard him quickly grasp for air near my ear.

He caressed my bottom lip. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth. His thick, wet tongue hesitates slightly, not knowing what to do once inside.

“...Hng, haa.”

Our tongues intertwined. The sound of our wet tongues intertwining sounded incredibly lewd. He continued to suck on my tongue like he was trying to pull it out. He would slide his tongue at the top of my mouth then growl.

He continued to carefully kiss me more. Shoving his tongue deeper into my mouth.

“Agh… Hah.”

A moan came out. Alexander opened his eyes and looked at me. As if he is pleased to look at me while I’m excited. He started to caress my cheek.

I was the one who started this and yet I was the one being eaten. Alexander sucked all my fluids as though leaving one drop would be wasteful. I felt out of breath. My stomach felt warm.

We took off each other’s clothes while kissing. The buttons done up to the top were a pain. While I failed in taking off his shirt, he had already removed the laces of my dress, making my dress fall off my shoulders. Alexander then basically ripped off his vest.

His tight shirt revealed his excited nipples. I lowered my hand and slowly caressed one. Alexander hid his face and moaned, his calm eyes filled with lust.

“Hold on tight.”

Alexander made me grip onto him tightly, lifted me up as though I were a feather and brought me to the bed. I laid down on the corner of the bed.

“Why aren’t you coming on...”

I asked while slightly lifting my shoulders. Alexander responded by completely lifting up my skirt. He pulled down my bloomers and revealed my wet white underwear. His lustful eyes looked carefully. Hah, I gasped for air.

“W- what are you doing?”

I asked as I pushed his face away. Alexander put his face between my legs. It felt like I was burning down there. I lifted my hips and brought my legs together with him grabbing my inner thigh.

“I want to see it. Let me see it.”

He speaks as though he’d only look at it. He slid his thick finger inside my underwear. He searched around for a moment until he found my clitoris.

“Ha!”

Fireworks flashed before my eyes. I shook my head around and grabbed the bed sheets. Because of my reaction, Alexander touched my clitoris more and then chuckled.

“You’re driving me crazy.”

He looked at me with excitement in his eyes as his fingernails slightly massaged my clitoris. I trembled then arched my back. He pressed down on my pelvis and touched my clitoris more.

“Good… Are you feeling good?”

He asked with slight worry in his voice. As if he is uncertain as to whether he is doing it right or not. I nodded my head. Alexander widened his eyes then started to touch my clitoris with his thumb this time.

“...Ah, hah.”

He spread my lips apart with his finger. Since he thought that my underwear was in the way, he ripped it off me. Causing my thin underwear to fall off my body.

“A present.”

He gave me my underwear and placed it in my hands. It was dripping wet to the point it was embarrassing. I tossed my underwear aside. Alexander rested his nose near my clitoris and laughed.

“...Don’t laugh there.”

“But I want to.”

“Don’t talk either.”

“I said no.”

Every time he opened his mouth, his breath would tickle me down there. I found Alexander hateful and I grabbed his soft hair. As if it didn’t bother him, he put his finger inside me.

“Ah!”

I was already extremely wet, so it wasn’t difficult for a finger to slip in. Since it was Alexander’s first time, his eyes darkened.

“It’s bumpy inside.”

“...”

“What if I put one more in?”

“Haa...”

“Sorry, I have to put one more in. I need to prepare it for something bigger to enter.”

Two fingers scraped at my inside walls. Squish splash. The sound of his fingers entering and leaving was arousing.

“Ah… Fuck.”

Alexander grit his teeth as if he couldn’t hold back. He moved his head lower and licked my overflowing fluid.

“Ah! T- tongue.”

“Tongue.”

He repeated what I said and breathed out. The fingers that were fidgeting inside me were taken out. Alexander then sucked at my streaming liquids voraciously.

Every movement he did, I could feel him. It turned me on even more. No matter how much I trembled and moved my hips, Alexander wouldn’t come up from between my legs.

Alexander sucked my fluids as though it were some sweet nectar and then licked my lips, almost like licking them would reveal more nectar.

“Give me more.”

“N, no.”

Alexander shoved his tongue into my moist hole. I arched my back in reaction and he caressed my side, as though telling me to calm down.

“Stop it...”

I mumbled. Alexander nudged my insides with his tongue and then lifted his head. His lightly tinted lips were dripping with my liquids. He licked all the fluid that wet his lips.

“We haven’t done anything yet, you can’t get tired yet, right?”

He spoke as he got on top of me. I looked at Alexander’s puffed chest and he grabbed my voluptuous chest.

The rip could be heard as he tore my dress. He grabbed my dress and my chest trembled.

“Pale, soft...”

He began sucking on my tits this time. His ruffled hair touched my skin, tickling me. Something hard and hot started rubbing me down below.

“H- ha. Just rubbing it is- Ah!”

His face twisted. His tongue that rolled my nipple wandered down. My tits turned red instantaneously with the sucking.

I could hear the sound of his belt buckled being undone. I don’t know when he took off his shirt, but once Alexander took off his pants, he was fully nude. His well built chest pressed against me.

“…Sister.”

“D- Don’t make me laugh… You’ve never once thought of me as your sister.”

“Then, Ophelia.”

Looking straight into my eyes, he spoke my name. He had merely said my name, yet my emotions went wild. I shrugged, trying to hide my thumping heart. Alexander intertwined his fingers with mine.

“You need to spread your legs more.”

“Ahhh.”

Even I was unsure if the words I spoke were affirmations or rejections. Alexander kissed my eyelashes, cheeks, forehead, nose, and lips.

He used his knees to spread my legs. He rubbed his rod against my hole then he pressed against it.

“...Haaah.”

The tip of his rod slowly entered me. Putting his rod inside didn’t hurt that much, the fingering from early might’ve been a good idea.

But his rod wouldn’t stop entering… There was no end.

“I- is it all in yet…?”

“Not yet. There’s more…ack, please relax.”

Sweat dripped down the side of his face. He was also having a hard time. I caressed his frowning eyes and then he forced a smile.

“......ah!”

After he shoved it all in, it seemed to reach all the way to the end. He shocked his nose in my chest and started breathing roughly. He bit my shoulders lightly so as to not hurt me.

“Ophe… Lia…”

Tears welled up in my eyes as he called my name. But it wasn't enough to drip down my cheek. Alexander started to lick below my eyes.

He slowly lifted my hips. Then Alexander made my dangling legs hug his body. I closed my eyes and looked up towards the ceiling. It felt like the whole world was spinning

“Ack!”

His coarse manhood went out and then slammed back in. I felt my butt being smacked as he moved his member in and out. His rod felt hot, it was painful but it also felt good.

Alexander was looking like he was having a tough time now. He gripped our intertwined hands stronger and if I seemed to react a lot to where he stabbed, he would then even more vigorously and repeatedly slam his rod there. Splash splash. Even more liquid spilled out and drenched the entire sheet.

I felt like I would lose consciousness. As he slammed into me, Alexander continued to please my lips but kissing me. Traces of Alexander were left all over my body.

There was barely any talking as we had intercourse. The only words that came out were moans.

“Ahh, haa! There- Ah!”

I wanted to tell him to stop. But I was the first to reach a climax. Alexander looked at my limp body and started to move intensely again and not soon after he made a loud moan and then flopped onto my body.

He knew I wouldn’t be able to support his weight so he hugged me tightly and laid down beside me. Even after we were finished having sex, he continued to kiss my shoulder and collarbone.

Every time I closed my eyes, I felt like I was going to fall asleep.

“Stay still. I’ll do the moving.”

Alexander placed me on his stomach and smiled as if he was trying to seduce me. He grabbed my trembling pelvis, then lifted it up and slammed it back down. He was acting as if he was born to have sex.

When I yelled, ‘I can’t do this anymore you stupid bastard!’ Alexander let me go and placed me on his well built abs.

When I entered his room, I was sure it was early in the morning but it was once again morning. That means I slept with him all day...

I couldn’t move at all due to how much my muscles ached. I rolled in pain even while sleeping. I slept in Alexander’s embrace for half a day.

When I came back to my senses, I was covered in dry cum, but it seems Alexander cleaned it off.

On the table near the desk, there was a basin filled with water. Alexander wasn’t in the room. So I was alone on this big bed.

Knock, knock, knock.

Alexander was the owner of this room. I just glanced at the door as I remained lying down. He had stupidly good manners.

“I’m entering.”

Alexander was wearing a black shirt and pants. He came in holding a tray and closed the door behind him with his foot.

“Since you used up a lot of stamina, you need to eat.”

“You used more stamina than me.”

“You suffered more.”

“You did.”

I grumbled as I rolled around in the sheets. I attempted to sit up by leaning on the head of the bed, but my muscles were too sore. Alexander looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

“So if I’m the one who needs more stamina, why is my dear sister like this?”

“...I wish I could pluck your lips.”

“Eat it, I personally went to the chef and asked for it.”

“I want to clean myself.”

I pushed Alexander off who kept clinging onto me. He did

“Let’s bathe together then.”

He grabbed my waist with one arm and whispered, kissing my neck. I slapped Alexander’s arm away, and he pouted in response.

“Next time.”

“Right now.”

“Next time.”

“...”

His eyes were overflowing with desire. He kept opening and closing his mouth and then grabbed my hand. He brought my hand close to his mouth and kissed it.

“Sister...”

“Alex.”

“I think I’m in pain here.”

Alexander rubbed his hard cock on my behind. He was already hard even though we had done it not long ago.

“...Do you not get tired?”

“It’s because I’m still young.”

“I’m going to clean up.”

“Together.”

“Alone.”

“Tch.”

END OF CHAPTER.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  3. Alexaaa_23

Alexaaa_23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MWEHEHHEHEHHEHEHE Y IS IT SO SPICYYYYYY :blobsick::blob_blush:

TYSM FOR YOUR HARDWORKS:blobnosebleed:

fabria likes this.
  4. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. :blobnosebleed:
    More? Pleaaase... :blobmelt:

5. Vidhya Dev

Vidhya Dev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My result is :unsure: the most innocent one is maid (H). She should have gone mage academy . Her life will be better:mad:
    If she went she won't be framed and killed to become a cannon fodder. She will get a better husband :facepalm::facepalm:

Yukari_me, sUezyQ and layyu like this.
  6. R4ONMIRU

R4ONMIRU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems that the manhwa went a different route regarding all the murders and there's no smut either

Creolenerd and Yukari_me like this.
  7. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 30 ( manhwa) someone tries to kill Ophelia , what happens ?

8. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can try but it’ll just be off the top of my head.
    Ophelia suspects that it’s either Alexander or Claude, she used her magic on them so it should be fairly obvious who the culprit is (I assume the left/right side of their face will probably be deformed). The next day the butler tells her that both of them left early in the morning so she decides to investigate the servants of the mansion just in case. She clears all the servants as potential assailants and both Alexander and Claude have yet to return so she ends up at the spot where Henrietta was killed. It snowed last night but she notices that the snow on the floor looks odd (like someone intentionally pilled it up) and then proceeds to gathers a pile of snow in her hand only to immediately be choked by Claude.

I think after this happens the story goes into Claude’s backstory. Claude was the illegitimate child of one of Ophelia’s mothers ex-husbands. Although he was an illegitimate child and lived in a orphanage his father used to visit him and give him money(?) but that stopped when his father remarried to Ophelia’s mother. Claude and Ophelia met when Claude started visiting his fathers house with the hopes of meeting him (his father was a knight so he didn’t return until late at night so he never got too) and they played together a few times until one day when Ophelia’s mother found out. Long story short Claude wants revenge on Ophelia/her mom for killing his father.

Back to present, they scuffle and exchange words, then Claude decides to forget about torture he just wants her dead (he has an anti mana stone this time so Ophelia can’t use her magic) so he starts choking her again but this time with the intent to kill. As Ophelia is about to lose consciousness a long sword pierces through Claude’s shoulder and he starts screaming in pain. Ophelia opens her eyes and sees Alexander looking down at her, she then has an inner monologue where she basically calls herself crazy for even thinking it was possible that Alexander might have been the culprit.

I forgot how the situation exactly went but Ophelia tells Claude that she remembers him and Claude wants her to finish him off to which she agrees to. Alexander is having no part of it so he just kind of steps in front of Ophelia and kills Claude with his sword leaving Ophelia completely stunned and at a loss for words.

A few moments later a group of people come up to Ophelia and Alexander introducing themselves as the real investigators and the real Claude. They reveal that the Claude laying dead on the floor is actually someone by the name of “Cain(I think).” He grew up in an orphanage, has a long criminal history and was in the process of being transferred to death row(?) when he managed to escape.
    Alexander plays the victim starts crying and basically guilt tripping the investigators (give this guy an Oscar). The conversation ends with Alexander convincing the investigators that Henrietta was the one who killed his parents and the investigators swearing with blood(?) that the murder of their parents will remain labeled as an accident so as to not attract attention to their household.

After that Alexander and Ophelia go back inside the mansion, there’s the backstory of Ophelia’s mom killing all her husbands, it being revealed that Ophelia was the one who actually killed their parents (Henrietta still sabotaged the carriage but I think the person she actually ended up killing was the coachman) as well as a sex scene but I don’t really remember enough to write a spoiler on it.
    There are more detailed spoilers about the reasons behind their actions on the thread already so I recommend reading those if you haven’t already.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  9. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in Ridibooks and I'm sure there is a copy in Google Play Books. But it's all untranslated.

10. Lizell06

Lizell06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, so the reason why ophelia cant leave the duke house is because deep inside she really does want to stay? :blobwoah: its not because of how she sorted her emotions and obsession? or how she found love and home? The reason seems to suit the ml and mc.

sUezyQ and layyu like this.
  11. leviachan

leviachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I know that the ml fell in love with the fl at first sight, but what about the fl? Judging from the title, I don’t want this to be another “oh I want to run away from the ml and live a peaceful life but he’s obsessed with me and keeps chasing after me/ forcing me to stay so I guess I’ll give in and marry him” trope. Those got boring for me.

layyu likes this.
  12. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    The fl loves ml... Ophelia loves Alexander... That's why she can't leave the Duke's mansion. If I remember, Alexander loves Ophelia because someone smiled at him seemingly without any ill-hinted intentions (because he is soon to be the Duke), and Ophelia loves Alexander because it's her first time feeling this way? Basically, if I remember, Ophelia's love for Alexander is kind of obsessed and paranoid (like how Ophelia loves her mother)...

Basically, at the end (I bought the side story book of this novel/manhwa), they just ended up together.

I'm so sorry if my explanation were unclear.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  13. la.chi.mo.la.la

la.chi.mo.la.la Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a kind hearted person in here, who can help me find the novel of this one? I tried searching it on onlymtl(dot)com but it seems that their server is down so:(. I reaaallly want to read this so pleaseee help me:cry:

14. Mc2231

Mc2231 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm willing to buy the untranslated book in google. I'm looking for a translator ._.

Is it better if i let some site translate it so we can all enjoy it?-?

sUezyQ, biscottimove and layyu like this.
  15. biscottimove

biscottimove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's hot. Thanks for the spoiler.

16. Mc2231

Mc2231 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update, I've already bought it now give me a translator:blob_catflip:

Should I start knocking on the doors of every translator I can find in nu?:bloborz:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
    Queenzly likes this.
  17. Mc2231

Mc2231 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update no tl wanted it :blob_teary:

But my offer is still available please help me find a tl::blobcatsmile::

luliibunny likes this.
  18. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Miss,you are an angel!!
    Too bad no one wanted to do it...
    In this case,can you tell me how many chapters it have?I found an website where it has 31 chapters,but Its hards to believe that this story only has this much chapters and its very hard to find information about this novel.

Ps:I will try to help you find a translator.
    I'll try asking a few ones that translated novels that I read here and if some of my insta followers are interested too.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
  19. Mc2231

Mc2231 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An update about that I can't provide the raws anymore since I'll be busy next 6months because I'm a graduating student:blobdead:

That's the problem about this. This is the first time I ever bought a korean novel and it only showed me the pages. It has a total of 564 pages though :3

luliibunny likes this.
  20. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really??thats too bad :(