Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much political stuff going on in this webtoon yet the most confusing thing is the relationship between these two lmao. It's like he is her boy toy at this point :blobsweat:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Taruna, mia-chan, FunSmiles and 10 others like this.
  2. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that tears of Themis?:blobjoy:. To think I would one day see this being draw out:blobjoy:

FunSmiles and Risnee like this.
  3. My Half is Unknown

My Half is Unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To think that Medea and Heli is friend with benefits.. how long?since when?who initiated it first?so that time heli's brooch come off is because they actually did it? afsgjdklslal somehow I feel so uncomfortable my stomach hurt nooooooooo

4. agent99

agent99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i suddenly remember a discussion about if Medea's a virgin (sorry i just happened to see it) and some member said they think she isnt because she lets heli help her every time she dress. And this chapter appears and now I was like... Holy cow their intuition is correct!!!

5. Cristalbii

Cristalbii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't think of it that much since they were really close but it is indeed suspicious for medea to let helio help her dressed... not to mention him visiting medea every night, they even made a thing about heli knocking on her glass door twice..

I wonder what will happen once helio finds out about eros and medea.. lmao

6. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    best boi Eros today I disappointed you, gossip could surpassed myself, this week I translate your backsory I PROMISE IT :cry::cry::cry::cry:!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Medea and her sex toy:blob_zipper_mouth::
    [​IMG]

7. agent99

agent99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope medi really have a feeling for heli else... i felt bad for him but we'll see

8. K12340

K12340 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignoring the weird thing between Medea and Heli, does anyone have spoilers over what was happening between Eros and Phell?

FunSmiles and Ariess like this.
  9. Janu123

Janu123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you

I feel bad for him, atleast at the end of the stry i hope medea have feelings for him. I thought he's just simply obsessed with her bcz she's his savior. But i have to agree anyone would feel the same like heli.
    So from past few chpters i think its looks like heli x medea & pel x psyche. I hope they all find their happiness even if they end up together or not.

Taruna, Rheamelody, s254386 and 5 others like this.
  10. -Marina-

-Marina- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They made an emphasis on heli’s tie coming off so I do think they are sleeping together

aliceyriz, Risnee and aiheli like this.
  11. aiheli

aiheli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if they did it then it's probably heli???(the first one night,pls answer ) , i will feel very sorry for heli if medea dont have any feelings for him i hope author explain this to us (this relationship is more confusing than the main plot) i think it's more than friends but less than a lover? Idk also did heli not find out about eros and medea???

When heli's tie come off does this mean they did it????"IT"? Goshhh also the coat being take off ,spend the night together meaning =having sex tonight so uhmmm how long did heli spending the night together with medea? I dont think it was not around when heli ask for reward to see medea sleep because of medea's reaction to that request

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    Taruna and Risnee like this.
  12. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    Now this has a different meaning ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. agent99

agent99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahahha, my goshhh. Lets all calm down, Heli initiated the kiss anyways but still ... #mixedemotion

I will wait for the translation first before i get disappointed

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
    Risnee, Ariess and Khloud2003 like this.
  14. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God why does this make me feel so uncomfortable :blobsweat_2::blobjoy: and Medea looks so emotionless. I don't like this, I don't like it at all.

lol yeah this was the scene I was talking about and seeing how they are by the bed...yeah.

15. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God help us lol

Rin.rinaaa, aiheli and Risnee like this.
  16. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see lots of people felt bad for Heli. Since I am a MedeaxHeli shipper, I think Medea may have liked Heli since the beginning. In early chapters when she tried to touch his hair and when she let him button her dress....

17. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    But whatever the two of them have, they should put a limit on it or call it something (boyfriends, lovers, whatever) between the two of them because in the future that may change, people change like human relationships, people do not want to stay forever in the uncertainty for not having something stable. The only future Medea is planning is her political career, but the other has her adrift and with no intention of thinking about it (when Dekis told her that she had permission to marry Helio if she wanted to)

eirenne, Ariess, aiheli and 2 others like this.
  18. mallekei

mallekei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ngl this happens right after previous chapter when Medea literally denying she did the terrible things to Helio (after Eros confirmed his feelings). So it makes their relationship feels so skeptical if this really mutual & probably just one-sided as Medea used him as a comfort. (because you know it's bad when some readers are not convinced about their relationship). Like yes, they have trusted each other and grown up together since they were young. But yet no indication of Medea's true feeling toward Helio because she's literally focused on her goal right now.

Oh my god because of SAM's artstyle, Marius seriously looks like Eros to me now I can't unsee :blobcry::blobcry:.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    DOHere, K12340, Ariess and 4 others like this.
  19. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Medea valued her politic career, so she didnt show her feeling... and didnt want to give Heli the wrong signal that she would choose him over her career/revenge.

We have believed that they have platonic relationship, because when Heli asked Medea to see her sleeping face, he was shy. Wow did that imply they were sleeping together too?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    Taruna and Janu123 like this.
  20. My Half is Unknown

My Half is Unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've a hard time understanding the way you explain their pronouns

I read a spoiler from Twitter that Pell trembling and kneel down to Eros because the victims that Pell try so hard to save is easily being accused as criminals by Eros.. maybe he realised the difference in their power right now is just too big:(.. I remember back then Medea said just the two of them can't take down Eros so I wonder how will they overthrow him?? it seems like the journey is still long after all

K12340, Ariess, mallekei and 3 others like this.