Spoiler My daughter was my sworn enemy in past life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 5, 2019.

1. HikariHirai

HikariHirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me think… I think he wished for a biological child, after he met the ML without knowing he was his son. He wants an heir to teach is art to, but his love didn’t give him any children and the stepson is useless. So he brings back the mistress who is pregnant and tells his wife to deal with it. They are fighting and she things that the is laughable, because even if he gave her everything that she demanded in the end a biological child is more important. The wife is also unhappy about the poisoning, because if she had a child with the real dad her position would be better. I got the feeling that she never loved the real dad but loved that he would do anything for her and that all of the other women were jealous. But I could remember that wrong. The stepson dies after it comes all to light I think.

Elisee likes this.
  2. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When it came to light, did the whole high society knows about it? I mean after ive read numerous chinese novel, the things that the general had done are enough to strip him of his official duty, no?? Or the fact that he killed his own children never came to light?
    Anyway, all the sins he had done amount to nothing -_- if his current wife didnt even love him

3. HikariHirai

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he only aborted kids not killed living ones and well as far as I understand, if it is your child it is okay..? I mean you often read in such storys that family members die of mysterious illnesses and no one cares. The former bed servants were set free.

Elisee likes this.
  4. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouh right, you are right, i thought he killed his living children. Thank you btw for the spoilers

5. HikariHirai

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem^^

6. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me what happens to XYY's grandmother, Wang-shi. Others are evil for their own sake, this women is dumb for the enemy's sake. The amount of second-hand embarrassment.., Like, she would rather believe her entitled, evil stepson over her own son and daughter-in-law.

7. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers about mc and her family fluff moments please :blob_plusone:

8. Mehmeh713

Mehmeh713 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read the novel but does anyone know why they used the whole two soul thing to keep xu ting ruo alive. I kind of understand that they wanted someone to become empress, cause chaos and whatever. But why did it have to be XTR? Was there something special about her parents/ ancestors?

9. erissy

erissy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was because Xu Tingrou/Yan Wu has the destiny of the phoenix. Fang Yi wanted to use her to control the new dynasty. However, because XTR/YW died early, they needed to do the soul binding technique with another soul that is compatible with XTR/YW to continue her destiny. , not any soul will do. It has to be someone who was born on the same date and has a similar fate. And sadly, only Tang Yunyao/Xu Yunyao is compatible.