Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did have problem organizing my thought so i re-edited the sentence. ...It is that author made us believed that Medea and Heli had platonic relationship.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    Janu123 likes this.
  2. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't fully understand something, long ago I had commented on why Eros did not conquer Odelay ?. And now that he gets to blame them for this attack, is it that he plans to use that as an excuse to do it or are there other reasons because militarily Odelay will never be able to fight back. Could it be that they have something else that interests him apart from the location?

K12340 and Pocchi Reveluv like this.
  3. Risnee

Risnee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eros arrived at the scene wanting to play hero but Pell beat him to it...he got pissed by that. Trying to pin the blame on the guy who set himself on fire(pell wanted him to go to a place where he could get treated instead of him going immediately to prison) Pell got mad and was going to punch him but he couldn't cuz he's the crown prince and that would result in execution (which Eros even taunts him about tch)..Pell then thinks "I should have punched him like I did back then" (which there is when we see a flashback of them as kids) apparently Eros was a little shit since then and provoked Pell by kicking a cat(what a monster!) So he'd punch him and then be sentenced to death...the emperor didn't do that and (surprisingly) let it go...eros taunts him by whispering "lucky" (this little...ugh...)

Taruna, Rheamelody, ChessieYG and 8 others like this.
  4. Cristalbii

Cristalbii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't hate eros, It's hard for me since his character keeps me invested and it adds a spice to a chapter he appears in and his somewhat similar to joffrey from game of thrones or is it just me..?

5. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the Fuuuuuuc-
    I was gone for a few weeks, and this is what the development has reached?
    Oh my god.
    I hope this weird ship sails. (HeliXMedea)

Taruna and aiheli like this.
  6. Chandlene

Chandlene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The most cringe-worthy thing that could ever happen in this story is Medea and Heli doing that. Pretty sure they won’t end up together and Heli is the most uninteresting guy in the story, i feel uncomfortable with this detail.

7. aiheli

aiheli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heli will as interesting character as rhe author said the next chapters will probably the one that the author is talkingg about,heli is in the main four cast and we're just in the half of the story so just wait

Taruna, Mysterious _ me and Tt123 like this.
  8. black_blue

black_blue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let me tell you the story for a moment has helio wound healed yet??

9. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I'm with you, I find Eros super entertaining and Joffrey too
    was lowkey sad when he died because he was so fun lol
    only Eros is like a hundred times smarter lol. Kinda don't like that he actually is in love with Medea though, I would've preferred if he had a different weakness because idk I feel like it doesn't make much sense but maybe it will once we finally get more about his backstory.

Asya.M, Laciesche, Cristalbii and 2 others like this.
  10. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Well.. there are different types of love. We surely know that he is attracted to her in a way, and he surely appreciates her cleverness and beauty, although he would prefer if she was less arrogant and a bit more Pysche-like in demeanor. With how Medea is acting now, in his thoughts, she has become the perfect partner for him, probably. I bet he feeling satisfied how with one stone he hit two targets. One being getting soon Psyche's power, the second being making Medea jealous and making her change her demeanor. I am not saying that's what happened, but could pretty much be what he is seeing.

Laciesche, Cristalbii and Risnee like this.
  11. K12340

K12340 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I once read this theory that Psyche was one of the children that was trafficked by Medea's father hence why we see her kill those people when she first meets Eros- they were her traffickers. The theory also suggests that she's a noble from Odeley because people from Odeley are known for having emerald green eyes. There's also the fact that Psyche has missing memories from her childhood as well.
    Odeley is described as a dukedom surrounded by the sea with flourishing maritime commerce. This makes them important as not only as they prosperous but they're also a strategic location surrounded by the sea (good for navy).
    One reason is because he sees the benefit of it for his weird quest to be God and probably take over the world so he wants the fief for himself or if the above theory is correct, if he could pin the blame of the incident of the attempted 'terrorist' attack on them, could he not possibly execute or punish the Odeley Duke and their family, including Psyche?
    I mean it would surely pull the rug on all of us but it's just a theory.

LimitedTimeUse, Nanashy and aiheli like this.
  12. aiheli

aiheli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll ask dont medea get pregnant from this??is there "contraceptives" in this world ? because if there's no contraceptives then you know

13. K12340

K12340 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medieval contraception existed and some seemed quite effective. SAM could take the other route and create one eg. Moon tea in ASOIAF. Of course, its possible that there was no PIV intercourse that occurred. Either way, I dont think Medeas the sort to not be prepared for this sort of thing.

14. Lufytaro

Lufytaro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw SAM's last post on instagram and it's just full of comments (500+) :blobsick: people are just as lost as we are about the last chapter :blob_blush:

Oh and I saw someone saying in twitter that maybe Iaros will be the one who might end up killing Heli because both are extremely possessive toward Medea... This is very interesting because actually I do think that it will come true ( we'll see in the end) + I think that if it's about Medea savety Heli won't give a shit about the crown prince he'll surely punch him with no regrets.

15. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg
    This chapter. Im speechless
    I’m medea and heli shipper but to think they did something like this is beyond my imagination. Lol
    I thought heli was innocent when he asked medea to sleep in earlier chapter but i dunno how their relationship develop like this. Hope the author explain a lil bit
    I have mixed feeling since author hinted about char death and medea said she wouldn’t die before heli
    Could it be heli’s death opened her eyes about her feelings?
    Or this is only physical things?
    I’m curious but afraid at the same time…

even heli knew it from chap 9
    [​IMG]

Taruna, aiheli and -Marina- like this.
  16. -Marina-

-Marina- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I have a theory that the one who will die in the story is Medea because in the chapter that she promises not to die before Heli there was a little monologue about what changed in Medea that day and the little girl who gifted her a hair piece even says I hope I see you again. Though it could also be that they will both die

17. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That left me thinking and if he wants to make Odelay his Mecca: his place of perenigration, the place where he will become God and perform his first miracle (the place where he will kill Psyche) and be reborn as the god of the new world?

On the other hand, someone who calms my curiosity :cookie:: what did the Koreans comment on this recent episode? did they have the same reactions from us?

18. Ariess

Ariess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of top comments on naver webtoon are talking about how Helio is sincere while Medea has no emotion and has no feelings for him and having the same realization as us piecing things together with the brooch scene from back then lol. Her few korean instagram comments seem to be happy though.

@CollegeSuck lol what timing.

And I'm only now seeing that the webtoon is rated 15 on naver, I wonder if it is because of the eye stabbing and such or if more is to come lol.

aiheli, s254386, Risnee and 5 others like this.
  19. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are just as bewildered and shock like us. One comment connect the dot to previous chapter. Two of the top comment said that because when kissing, Helio close his eyes while Medea does not, it means that Helio is sincere while she is not.

@Ariess What timing indeed:blobjoy:

Risnee, aliceyriz, Cristalbii and 2 others like this.
  20. Irisss

Irisss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heli should have a char development definitely
    He was such an interesting, loyal, and charming guy in the beginning of story
    Like how he knew it was medea in psyche body and when pell pop up he got different vibe or is it just his character?
    Because he was jealous?
    I dunno about who would die but in one chapter he said that whoever broke in to temple was cursed by the god
    I think that author want to explore more about the 4 main characters and show us more surprising things and dynamics between them (?)

aiheli and Risnee like this.