Spoiler The Princess' Doll Shop

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scrolled through 7 pages but none of them are mega spoiler

2. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I could but I only read the ending. I didnt read the whole story yet. I got distracted by other stories. Priya and Caesar were not lovers. Priya was the knight or worrier. OgFL was Cesear's niece who was the heir to the throne.

Vaviana, Jukki and Black7 like this.
  3. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Athena Goddes Of War

Athena Goddes Of War New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler (?)
    1. Deon will be the emperor and take care of cassia. They make a perfect rebellion plan with his friend (king) from another country
    2. Cassia have PTSD (she got sleeping walking and hate anything about the dolls she received from her late mom in her debut and that doll really resemble her).
    3. The 2nd prince didn't have a choice but to kill cassie mother with dark magic because if he didn't kill her, his mother will kill him. Poor him.. He need to be saved but duh...
    4. The ML not a rap** or something like that. He just interesting with the FL because he is blind color, but (didn't know why) he can see cassie blue sky colored eyes. (originally, he must see the color for the first time with the female lead in original novel, but he see it with cassie)

6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Official translations of the manhwa have reached ch.19 and we get a semi-clearer view of the context with Hannah and biodad, what about the novel? Has the translations reached that point? What were the specific lines? Does it still imply rape like we initially thought?

Jukki, biha and bb9eluvr like this.
  7. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know is the manhwa in hiatus?

8. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm disappointed at lack of spoilers here

Yeoha, kaedeyuuki, Nanashy and 2 others like this.
  9. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler, but how did you know? Did you already read the completed novel or just a review from naver? If you already read the completed novel, could you answer my question?
    1. Why exactly the dragon want Cassia to live miserably?
    2. How exactly Deon propose (or something like that) Cassia to make her his empress as we all know that Cassia later will go out of the palace and open her doll shop?
    3. Did her doll shop will open until the end or just for a short period until she become the empress?
    4. Did the sonovabitch biological father of Cassia ever mentioned?
    5. How come Hannah have the same red hair as Caesar? Is she a royalty maybe or something like hidden identity? Or maybe it just a coincidence that Hannah have a red hair and she's originally just a very beautiful villager girl?
    6. Can you give spoiler about Deon and Cassia's lovey-dovey moment?
    7. Is their kid a girl or a boy?
    8. Did we have a second male lead? If so, who? How he meet and fall for Cassia? Any interaction about them (the second male lead and Cassia?
    9. I somewhat know but did the novel mention the reason why Cassia's nickname is a witch (as it was mention in a prologue)?
    10. Please give us some random spoiler :blobmelt:

I'm sorry if my question is too much:sweating_profusely: It's just Cassia is so precious and I really love this story:blobpats:

Yukari_me, Minaeli and Ariary like this.
  10. needswishes

needswishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, but I gotta ask why are the updates so slow? Is the artist or manhwa on a break? Still, I thank the translator team and spoilers given here, but I don't think we have any updates since December 2021

biha likes this.
  11. Princess Neala

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on hiatus. Still no info when they comeback

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Since the official translations have caught up, one comment mentions someone on IG said the series is now back from hiatus. Any updates or verifications?

Any new spoilers?

Celebrianna and ecaayu like this.
  13. Princess Neala

Reading List:
    Link
    GUUYYSS IT'S BAAACKKK:blobparty::blobparty: Go check kakaopage out

Ariary and flowers_bloom like this.
  14. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the raw update at newt-ki and... wow... is it only me or cassia getting prettier?

kaedeyuuki, ISTP23 and Annylove like this.
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Back from hiatus and art remains consistent. You know what else is good news? Cassia being a girlboss, Jin being handsome af, Daniel also being handsome af AND saying No to his mother. Bonus, we get explanation on Ms. Murphy's and so far nothing wrong with her mentally (from being abused), just a few survivor's guilt which we know she's doing better at the present

16. Princess Neala

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooppeee, she's become so much prettier escpecially in that red dress

ISTP23 likes this.
  17. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So,are you confirming that they marry and have a kid, sorry but the question mark confuses me.

This story is really strange,we are at chapter 33 in the manwha and I already feel like there is no much to develop,but for some reason it has I think...232 chapters + side stories,I'm seriously wondering what could fill the 200 chapters left.
    Is there any 2ML? I would be glad if there wasn't,but it's quite strange in romance novels.
    I mean,we have Daniel+Concubine+Dragon left?,and you are telling all that took 200 chapters??
    Am I the only one who can't feel the tragedy,the art and plot tries to make it as tragic as possible,but I just can't bring myself to think of it as something tragic,I've read plenty of stories without the tragedy tag and far more depressing pasts.

18. Princess Neala

Reading List:
    Link
    Oot but can l ask what story do you mean when it doesn't have tragedy but far more depressing?

19. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Literally half of the isekaid novels were the parents are either killed, she is abused or raped...same level or worst than this story

20. poyui

poyui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I haven't read the novel, the manhwa has been pretty clear in that right now we are just being shown the tragedy of the past to give context to the actions/consequences of the present. Sure, most of the external threats have been eliminated, but the consequences are still showing with each glimpse we get from the present.
    I can't make you feel for the tragedies being displayed, but I can say that we are hardly close to the end of the story. We don't have much to go on right now in the present, but the biggest objective that has been established has been consistently shown that it is not only not being accomplished, right now we are at the rock bottom.

kaedeyuuki, ISTP23 and Annylove like this.